Stranger Than Fiction (Shisu-Chan00+BunBun)

BunBunTheCatSnake

Luke leaned his head back just enjoying the feeling of Jude's lips around his cock. He was panting softly as he felt his need growing inside of him. He wanted Jude so bad that those vibrations on his cock felt like earthquakes. He felt like he was going to burst at any moment. His cock twitched inside of Jude's lips as he pushed the others head down further feeling the back of his throat, wanting to make a home there. His cock wanting to stay right there as the other tried to swallow around him. When Jude popped off his cock and licked his lips Luke peered down at him and smiled a little. "Thank you..." he shifted a little and ran a hand up the others thighs as he welcomed the kiss to his lips.

He groaned softly against the others lips as he felt the tip of his cock teasingly being rubbed against the others tight hole. Luke had to blink a moment making sure he heard Jude correctly, he chuckled softly shaking his head, "No, I don't think thats weird." he tilted his head out of the way letting Jude bite him. "I wouldn't mind giving you one, you could get on all fours in the passenger seat..." he bit his lip softly shifting his hips up and thrusting in between the others butt cheeks as if wanting to just be inside of him already. "Long as you cry out for me Jude I don't care what we do." he shifted gently pulling the others lips into another hungry kiss.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BunBunTheCatSnake

• Shisu-Chan00

Jude moaned softly when Luke thrust his manhood between his cheeks, his fingers lightly digging into his upper arm. "Fuck..." Jude said with a smirk playing against his lips, "You're driving me crazy..." He softly said before Luke pulled him into the hungry kiss. He moved his hips against Luke's cock again, his back arching with need. When Jude pulled away he almost had to force himself to tear himself away from his lips, his hands pressed against his chest. He met his eyes, a smile crossing his lips as he just looked at Luke. It was almost a shame when Jude stood up and sat in the car with his bare ass hanging out. Jude laid his cheek against the middle console, and reached over behind him so he could spread his ass wide.

"Luke..." Jude said in an impatient tone. "Eat me out... I need it Luke..." Jude shook his arse to tease Luke, a smile spread across his lips. This was so exciting... All this kissing and even giving a blowjob was already making this sex good. He couldn't wait to get to the main course, but he had to savor it. His mind was already full of dick, but he wanted to get to the point that it was all he could think of in that moment.

Luke moaned softly against the others lips before he felt those nails in his arm. He hissed softly looking up at Jude as he pulled away to speak. He felt jude move his hips in time and he couldn’t help but moan against him. A soft whine left his lips as Jude stopped kissing him and stopped rubbing against him. He thought he was finished but he was just looking st him.

When Jude finally stood and crawled into the passenger seat Luke was blushing. He hadn’t been looked at like that by anyone and it turned him on. He smiled and stood sliding a hand up the back of one of Jude’s thighs hearing the man infront of him beg for him. He slapped his ass softly kissing the others lower back softly. “Oh...I’ll enjoy it Jude...” he whispered against his back before biting the skin there roughly. His hands slid between the others legs pulling them apart more and his ass higher in the hair. Luke slid a finger over the others tight ass and he sighed. It was a very erotic site and it was about to get even worse.

He let a trail of saliva slide from his lips watching it land above those tight bundle of muscles only for his thumb to slide it down into the others ass. He leaned down blowing air over the wet area knowing it would be sensitive. He kissed his way down before finally letting his tongue broadly lick over the others ass. A hand reached around and gently grabbed ahold of Jude’s cock tightening around it and starting to stroke him slowly.

Jude moaned and bit his lip when Luke slapped his ass, his excitement only raising. Every touch that he recieved from Luke felt like fire. Something about the way Luke would bite, or kiss, or touch him was just so different from anyone else he had slept with: even Roman. Jude didn't want to think too into it, and ended up just chalking it up to Luke just being good at what he was doing. He took a sharp breath when he felt the finger slide its way between his cheeks, his body tensing with anticipation. When he felt the soft blow of air, he could feel his hole twitch with need. "Luke... please..." Jude begged while Luke kissed down his back. When Luke finally let his tongue slide against his aching hole he let out a moan, his back arching just a little.

To be honest Jude was expecting Luke to touch his manhood, though he wasn't complaining. Having both parts being toyed with was a turn on, and it only made him hornier. "Oh god, Luke... more..." Jude begged as he moved his hips to get more friction between Luke's hand. "Fuck..." He cussed, biting his lip so hard he felt that it might bleed if he applied the tiniest bit of pressure.

Luke shifted and he slid his tongue into Jude with a moan of his own tightening his hand on Jude's cock. He used his other hand to pull apart Jude's ass cheeks so he could have easier access to the others quivering hole. He moaned softly letting his tongue roam down flicking over the others balls. "Jude...I want you..." he said softly biting the others ass cheek softly as a finger slid into Jude's ass curling slightly inside of him. Luke kissed his way back to the others hole licking around his finger that was probing inside of the other. He stroked Jude faster, his thumb pausing every so often to rub over the tip of the others cock agonizingly slow.

He wanted to be inside of him. His own cock twitched between his thighs and he groaned lowly against the others hole as he flicked his tongue over it with a sigh. He wanted his cock deep inside of Jude and if he didn't get it soon he figured he would explode. The werewolf moved sliding another finger inside of the smaller male, the reactions he was getting from Jude only adding to his fire. His cock was quivering, practically begging to be back in something be it Judes mouth or his ass it didn't matter.

Jude let out what could be best described as a squeak when he felt Luke's tongue enter him. He moved his hips against the muscle out of impulse, soft moans pouring from his lips. When Luke pulled away he pouted just a little, though the need in Luke's voice more than made up for it. He wanted Luke too... he needed him inside more than he needed water or air. The more Luke would toy with his ass the more he craved to be filled, the more he thought about Luke spreading him wide and fucking him into oblivion. Jude let out a needy moan when he felt Luke lick around the finger that was curled inside of him, his legs threatening to give out underneath him from pleasure.

Jude's cock cried precum as if it was silently begging Luke to go faster. He looked over his shoulder at Luke, "Luke... You must be so hard right now." Jude said with a smirk as he bit his lip. Jude reached behind him to spread his butt cheeks, his legs spreading just a little more. "How about we help each other out." Jude needed him... He was going crazy.

Luke couldn't help but groan softly as he heard his name slide from Judes lips. His eyes blinked up at the other as his fingers slid out of him. He flicked his tongue over the needy hole once more only to move a hand to his own cock. He sighed a little as he stroked himself some, as if preparing to be inside of him. "I can't fuck you when you're that high." He pulled the others legs setting his feet back down onto the ground letting the other bend over into the passenger seat for a comfortable place to lay. Luke kissed his neck sliding his hands to the others ass lightly slapping it. "Spread yourself for me Jude...Show me how much you want it." He breathed into his ear as his cock rubbed against the others ass teasingly.

It wouldn't take much for LUke but he still kind of wanted to hear Jude beg for him. His name sliding from the others lips was like his favorite song and it sent shivers down his spine. It set a fire so deep in his gut he couldn't breathe. Jude was like everything he had been looking for in a partner even with their friendship they had perfect chemistry. it didn't shock him that they were sleeping together once again not even 24 hours after they had done it the first time. He felt like a dog in heat and Jude was like his trigger. He couldn't help but need him, to want him, to want to fill him up and make him think of only him.

Jude shivered when Luke gave his hole a flick with his tongue. Rimming was one of his favorite things to have done to him. Something about it made him a mess. When Luke brought his legs to the ground he helped him out by moving them on their own as well. Jude let out another moan when Luke spanked him, his teeth digging into his arm. He wanted Luke to spank him harder, almost like he was punishing him for something. Though the request seemed fun as well. Jude nodded and spread his legs just a little more, as he reached around to his behind. He let two fingers probe him, his wrist moving almost immediately. Jude spread his fingers apart in a scissor like motion, "Luke... please fuck me. Look how much I need you."

Jude let a third finger slip through, his hips grinding against his hungrily. "My fingers feel good, but your clock would feel even better. Please..." Jude begged shamelessly, as he looked over his shoulder at Luke. "I'll do anything if you fucked me senseless... anything you want."

Luke tilted his head kissing the others back softly as he felt the others hips move slightly to part his ass. Luke leaned back his eyes hungrily watching as Jude parted hi scheeks only to slide two fingers inside of himself and start probing him. The werewolf felt like he was on fire and he heard his name slide from Judes lips and it was all over. As a third finger was added Jude started begging for him to fuck him senseless and Luke was already planning to. He bit the others back hard feeling his hands roaming over to stroke Jude playfully, sliding his thumb over his tip as if wiping away the pre-cum there. "If you don't move your fingers I'm just going to fuck you with them in there." He spoke his voice husky and full of sex.

He slid his body forward using one hand to slap his cock against Jude's ass as if giving him one more warning before he would delve into him, fingers or not. When those fingers didn't move he slid two of his fingers into Jude with Judes three fingers and pulled down stretching the younger man. He let a trail of spit slide from his lips down into the others gaping asshole before pushing the head of his cock between their fingers. "Last chance to move them jude or I'm going to stuff you full." he said his lips playing on the others shoulder as he spoke.

Jude bit his lip and delved his fingers deeper when Luke threatened to fuck him even if the fingers were still in. Jude would be lying if he said it didn't turn him on even more. A moan slipped from his lips when Luke added two more fingers, his hips pressing against them. The feeling of his clock pressing inside of his already full hole was driving him crazy. "Fuck me, Luke. Stuff me full... please..." Jude begged as he pressed his needy ass against Luke's cock, making it delve into Jude just a little deeper. "I need it, Luke."

Having only the tip inside of him at the moment was torture enough. He wanted Luke to stuff him full immediately. Jude slowly thrusted his fingers inside of himself, "look how much I want it. My slutty hole is practically begging for it." There was no blaming alcohol on his kinky tastes this time around, which made him worry if it would scare Luke away. But there was also that part of him that had a feeling it wouldn't. Luke seemed to match his tastes pretty well.

Luke felt a low growl leave his lips as his fingers pulled a little harder feeling Jude's ass tighten around him only a moment before giving in. He shivered lightly feeling his cock slide into the other a little deeper. "Alright...don't complain to me if you can't walk later." He used his free hand and grabbed Jude's shoulder pushing him back on his cock hard feeling the others fingers along the top of his shaft felt a little strange but the added friction didn't bother him. He pulled his own fingers out and moved his hand to the others hips. "Don't let your fingers out Jude. I'll have to punish you." he slapped his ass harder this time seeing a red handprint where he had hit him. The sound reverberating off the truck's cab.

He pushed harder into Jude groaning lowly as his cock seemed to dive deep into Jude. "Don't stop moving your fingers." He said sliding a hand down to the other slipping his thumb inside of Jude to fill him four fingers deep and a cock full inside of im. Luke leaned his head back as his hims started to move groaning softly feeling that tight hole around his cock with the added feeling of fingers rubbing up against the top of his shaft. His tempo started out fast ish sliding in and out of jude at a regular pace wanting to hear him screaming for him already.

Jude's eyes rolled in the back of his head and his tongue lunged forward when Luke forcefully thrust inside of him. "Oh god... Luke..." Jude moaned out, his teeth biting down on his arm. It felt so amazing Jude could hardly handle it. The threat that Jude would be punished if he would take his fingers out made his heart skip out of excitement. What would he do to him if he did? The spank cut those thoughts short, his back arching out of pleasure. "Fuck... It feels so amazing..." Jude said as he moved his fingers as Luke ordered him to. Having both Luke's cock and fingers inside of him was amazing, and he couldn't even believe that he didn't think about it before this. Loud moans spilled from his lips, his free hand grasping at the seat.

Jude could feel his fingers rubbing up against Luke's cock, which was weird but so hot. After a while the pleasure got too much to bare, so he pulled them out. Partly he knew he wanted to see what Luke would do to him if he did, though there was that other part that knew it was because it just simply felt too good. "I'm sorry... sorry... It felt so amazing Luke..." Jude apologized, his legs spreading just a little more. "Punish me... I was being bad and disobedient." His hips pressed against Luke's cock, which made him moan softly.

Luke leaned his head back with a groan his cock delving deeper into Jude with every thrust. The fingers on the top of his shaft went in as he pulled out causing friction at every moment. It was so warm, wet, and all around hot inside of Jude. His fingers were sliding around inside of him and as he heard them make an erotic slip sound as they popped out of him the werewolf turned his attention to it. "Tch, Bad boy. I thought I told you to keep them in there?" he asked his hand slapping the others ass hard seeing a deep red imprint there. A free hand moved grabbing Judes hair and pulling him back arching his back some, "You want to be punished?" he asked his hips speeding up as he heard their skin clapping together.

He slapped his ass again roughly around the same spot as his cock ravanged his ass over and over again. He was fucking him hard, his werewolf strength kicking in a little here without him really noticing it. Ever thrust sent Jude forward a little bit pushing his cock against the edge of the seat and as Luke moved sliding his hand around Judes throat he pulled the other male against his chest. He bit his ear softly as his fingers tightened, choking jude as he started to fuck him harder. Of course he wasn't going to hurt Jude, not without it being in a sexual context. He would feel bad about it later but at the moment he was punishing his bad sex partner. He bit his shoulder hard, tasting the blood in his mouth and it bringing him back to reality a little bit. He licked it softly his hand on the others neck loosening some. "Dirty Jude...your slutty hole is twitching around my cock." he moaned softly burying his cock deep into Jude. "Who would have guessed you were so naughty?"

Jude moaned loudly when Luke spanked him. He really enjoyed the rough treatment, so when Luke pulled his hair it only sparked that need even more. "Oh god, yes! Punish me more, Luke!" Jude begged as he moved his hips against Luke, every time he thrusted forward. "Don't stop!" Jude begged, his body glimmering with sweat. Another loud moan poured from his lips when Luke spanked him a second time, his body tensing up as if threatening to orgasm. Jude let Luke choke him and pull him up against his chest, his arm swinging in back to grab Luke's hair to stay in place. Jude hardly noticed when Luke bit him hard enough to draw blood, his body too focused on the pleasure of his every touch.

The dirty talk was enough to send him over the edge. "My slutty little hole loves your cock, Luke. It loves it so much..." Jude moaned out as he turned his head to kiss Luke, his fingers grabbing onto a chunk of his hair. "Yes... I'm so dirty... I'm a cock hungry slut." Jude said before he took Luke's lips again, his hips losing coordination and getting out of rhythm. He was getting close to his own orgasm, which was making his head fuzzy. Sex had never felt so amazing with anyone before, though Jude kept trying to tell himself that it was because of the werewolf strength - but he knew that wasn't all if it feel down inside.

The hand that dug itself into his hair was like a spark of fire in his body. A growl left his lips as his mouth roamed up biting and sucking on the others neck as his hips worked harder, faster, anything to get them there. Luke moaned softly meeting Jude's hungry lips with his own, his cock twitching inside of the other as if threatening to give way. He was just so lewd and sexy Luke couldn't bare it. "Take all my cum little slut..you wouldn't want any of it dripping out now would you?" He asked slapping his ass once more before roaming his free hand infront of Jude and gripping his cock. He started to stroke it feeling his thrusts pushing the others cock into his hand with each movement. His lips were taken once more and he groaned against them before he pulled away feeling Jude lose himself.

His hand around the others throat tightened harder pushing the others body down onto his cock harder. "Tch..." He grit his teeth as another growl left his throat. His thumb rubbed over the sensitive head of Judes cock as he started to thrust harder and faster. He was panting and his body was dotted with sweat even though it wasn't particularly hot outside. He pushed Jude down onto the seat his hand pushing on his back pulling his ass up a little higher. "Are you ready little slut?" he asked his head leaning back as he felt his release coming in waves. He thrust into Jude one last time letting out a loud moan as he did before feeling warmth envelope his cock. He shivered lightly as his hand on the others back grabbed ahold of his side digging his nails into the others skin. "Tight..." He groaned and pulled out almost entirely only to slide back into Jude letting his cum surround his cock. It was so wet and warm inside of him, or rather it was hot. He had let out a huge load into Jude and when he pulled out a few droplets followed. He slapped his ass before leaning down and spreading his ass cheeks, "How long can you hold it in? Is your greedy hole too loose to keep my cum inside?" he asked his eyes flicking to Jude as he spoke.

Jude was moaning like a whore in heat. His body trembled in pleasure, and his legs kept threatening to give out underneath him. "More! More!" Jude begged, his eyes starting to tear up. Almost like his begging was answered Luke had wrapped his hands around his neck even tighter, and his hips thrusted into him even harder. "Oh god... oh God!" Jude moaned out his hand tightening on Like's hair, his eyes rolling in the back of his head. "Yes! Yes! Fill me up Luke..." Jude begged, his hips moving against him. When Luke came Jude was so close to his own orgasm, and it took that last thrust for him to reach it. He came all over his seat, and he didn't even care to worry about it.

Jude leaned forward, though he soon jolted back up when Luke spanked him. He moaned softly, his butt sensitive and nerdy still. Jude closed his eyes trying his hardest to squeeze his hole right, but his muscles were too worn out. "I can't..." He said, feeling the cum seep out and travel down his leg. Jude leaned forward, his arms propped up on the truck. "You fucked me too hard... it's still so hungry though..." Jude rubbed his butt cheek, which made him tense up slightly. "Give me more, Luke."

Luke was panting heavily as he watched the cum drip from the others hole and slide down his leg. He chuckled softly and kissed his butt cheek that had been so abused and was now redder than ever. "Jude...don't you think you've had enough?" he asked kissing up the others back his hands moving up Jude's sides. "At this rate we aren't going to get anywhere. We'll be on the road forever." he chuckled and kissed his way up to the others neck nipping his ear. He groaned softly flicking a tongue over the others ear lobe an arm sliding around his waist and hugging the other to his chest.

"As much as I would love to fuck your brains out...we need to get back on the road." He smiled a little as if he knew he was depriving the other of sexual pleasure but that was just part of the fun. "Maybe if we get far enough tonight I'll fuck you real good again. Make it 3 nights in a row and I doubt you'll be walking tomorrow." He winked and pulled away from the other. He almost wanted to hear him beg for him more but he knew that if they dilly dallied anymore they would be stuck on the road during the full moon and that was worse to him than anything else. Now that his mind was clear and his body seemed finished with the rut it had been in he was thinking once more. He pulled his boxers up over his hips rubbing a hand through his hair, "Jude? Do werewolves go through heat?" he asked his eyes roaming to the other. "I felt awful before we just..." he chuckled. "I can only assume that fucking you made me feel better."

Jude turned his head when Luke asked if he had had enough, "what can I say? You're pretty addictive." Jude purred, a smirk crossing his lips when Luke nibbled on his ear lobe. He leaned into Luke's arms, the feeling of being held giving him a wave of calm. Jude was still expecting Luke to do something else, so when he said they had to get back on the road he turned his head with a pout. He sighed softly and nodded, "I guess you're right. Though next time we stop, we should do this again." When Luke stepped away the feeling of the others warmth fading away made him feel oddly lonely.

Jude walked over to his underwear and shook them out to get the dirt off of them, before he slipped them on and did the same with his pants. It felt weird walking out even moving around, though he could manage. Maybe he should have Luke drive for a little while? The question pulled Jude out of his head, and made him look over at Luke. "That's a good question. I think they do, but it's typically with their mates. I don't know much about it..." Jude said as he put on his pants, and quickly buttoned them up. "I know he told me that his wife has this super tantalizing smell sometimes, but that's really all I know about that." Jude shrugged slightly and lightly slapped Luke's back, "speaking of my friend... do you want to drive? I'll set up a GPS, so you know where to go."

Jude didn't believe in anything like mates or people who were destined to be together. It sounded so stupid to him... so cheesy. Maybe it was because he thought he had found his soul mate once upon a time ago, that he had such a skewed opinion of it.

Luke didn't laugh or anything. The thought that he could have a mate was a little surprising all in its own. Let alone that his friend's wife had a scent that sounded not too far from what Luke smelt on Jude. He didn't say anything as he quickly pulled on his jeans and was finishing zipping them up when the other patted him on the back. "Sure. I don't mind." He shrugged and pulled his shirt over his head with a sigh. His mind was sort of wandering, if Jude was right and they could have mates and that heat only happened with your mate then this could be a problem. He didn't want to say anything about the smell he got from Jude or the feelings he made him feel.

He felt tight in the chest as he pulled Jude against his chest and kissed him. "Sorry. Just one more for the road..." He winked playfully at the other before reaching into the truck and grabbing his phone opening up a GPS. "I'm sorry if I hurt you Jude... I just can't control myself." He shrugged as his eyes were trained on his phone before handing it to Jude. "Just type it in there and we can get on the road." he smiled a little and peered into the passenger seat. "Ohhhh you came all over the seats Jude!" He chuckled and shook his head looking at the jizz covered seats.

Jude quickly slipped on his shirt, and looked over at Luke when he agreed to drive. His legs were so wobbly, so he didn't trust himself to drive. "Tell me when you-" before he could finish his sentence, Luke pulled him into a hug and kissed him softl. Jude smiled up at the larger man, biting his lips softly. "You just like to tease me." Jude said with a laugh, his hands sliding to touch Luke's hips. Hugs seemed like a foreign touch these days, but it wasn't so strange that he didn't like it. Besides Luke was warm, and it was like being wrapped around a favorite blanket. When Luke pulled away he watched him for a second before he followed Luke to grab his phone. His eyes shifted to the top bar, noticing he had a few texts. He couldn't help but wonder if they hurt Luke.

"Oh Luke, haven't you noticed I'm kinky? Next time I was thinking we could bring in a few toys." Jude said as he started to type in 5he address. The mention of the sperm covered seat made him blush, and hide behind the smartphone just a little. "It's your fault for knowing how to use your cock." Jude bit his bottom lip and ran two fingers over the clothes cock as he handed the phone back. Jude then reached into the car grabbing the damp shirt to clean off his cum before climbing into the now clean seat. He turned his body slightly to look at Luke with a sly smirk on his face.

Luke chuckled softly and shrugged a little as he felt the fingers slide over his clothed cock. He knew that if he let Jude try hard enough that he would be hard again in moments and they would be right back in their situation only moments before. He moved a little grabbing his phone back from the other and watching him crawl into the truck and turning his body to look at the werewolf. He stared at him for a moment before he chuckled, "Jude..." He moved and leaned into the truck his lips inches from Judes. "You're a tease just on your own you know...you don't even have to try." He sighed a little and kissed his cheek. "Get in, we need to get going." He smiled a little before making sure the other was in the truck all the way. He then closed the door and rounded the front of the truck and opening his door and hopped in.

He peered down at his phone for a moment and sighed heavily reading the texts on his phone. They were more apologies and more hate texts from Brett. At this moment it didn't even matter to him, he had had some of the best sex in his life only moments before and he couldn't dream about going back with Brett. Their sex wasn't boring persay but it wasn't exhilerating like Judes was and he didn't want to jump his bones every five seconds. He sat his phone on the dash with the GPS up, he put the car in reverse before putting an arm on the seat as he turned his body to look out the back window. He backed out onto the dirt road they had traveled down to have their little sexy adventures and got back onto the highway. "You should probably try and rest while you're not driving...I don't mean to rush us but the full moon is coming..." he could feel it in the pit of his stomach. Like dreading the early morning and work the next day only this time it was physical pain he was dreading. His eyes didn't veer from the road or the phone as he drove thinking about his first shift, about Jude being his possible mate, about going into heat, about all of it and how absurd it was.

The heavy sigh made Jude turn his head to look at Luke, his eyes quickly looking down to the middle consol before he turned his head to look out the window. He was so tired after their... activity. Jude couldn't remember the last time he was fucked like that... oh god, and the way he moved his hips, or even the play with his fingers. The thought caused a blush to cross his cheeks, so he hid it with his hand. Jude sighed softly, watching the scenary pass by them. Being on the move all the time was good for one thing at least; at least he got to travel and see a little bit more other than his small town he grew up in. The mention of the shift made Jude look at Luke, a slight frown forming on his lips. "No, you're okay." Jude said sympathetically as he rubbed Luke's upper arm. If Jude was bein truthful he was nervous for Luke to shift before they got to his friends house, not because he was scared for his own life but because he was scared to watch Luke in so much pain.

Jude smiled at Luke, "We'll get to my friends in no time at all, if that makes you feel any better." Jude quickly said, his eyes lighting up like Christmas lights. "His wife is an amazing cook too... though so is he. They like to cook together a lot, and they're seriously so much fun. Plus they have other people there that are werewolves, that they're trying to teach as well. Their named are Alexander and Emily by the way... I think you'll love them." Jude looked down fondly, before he shifted to look over at Luke with a smirk. "I'll be there too, if you're still scared that I'm going to leave you... I won't... never. We're partners." Some people in this line of work took partners with a grain of salt, while others thought that they were valuable to survival. Jude was typically on the fence, but the two of them worked well together. Besides not only was he amazing at sex, but he was just a nice person to be around.

Luke groaned lightly and peered over at Jude a moment. “You say that Jude but my body aches...I can feel it getting closer. My phone says we are still pretty far away...” he looked back to the road the touch of the other soothing him a little. He smiled a little as his eyes roamed back to Jude seeing the other fondly remembering the friend they were going to go see. “Ah? That’s cute. They sound like good people. I just hope they can help me...so I don’t hurt anyone.” He looked away once more and smiled a little. “I would love to experience the shift without having to lose myself.” He shrugged a little and relaxed into the seat.

He laughed a little at the last comment, “I’m sure us being partners isn’t why you’re staying. Admit it you have fallen in love with the way I can fuck you. You practically beg it. I bet your body wouldn’t be satisfied by anything else.” He smiles playfully just teasing the other. He knew it was a lie but he knew he wouldn’t ever be the same. Jude was...something entirely different than he had ever had before. Being with him, connected like that was like he was whole. It quenches a thirst inside of him he didn’t know he had. Without Jude he didn’t think he could cure the itch that pulled at his groin.

Jude rolled his eyes and chuckled when Luke said he was in love with the way he fucked him. "Oh no, I've been found out!" Jude joked, his hands slapping his cheeks dramatically. "Though if I'm in love with the way you can fuck me, that must mean you're head over heels for fucking me." Jude said with a smirk. He let out a loud yawn and laid his head against the window. Having sex really did take a lot out of a person. He couldn't even imagine how tired Luke was. Jude looked over at his partner, "you're not too tired right?" He asked, leaning up in his seat as if trying to to fall asleep. "If you are I can take over. My legs are a little less like jelly."

Jude was tired, but he was so used to driving with little sleep. He rubbed his face before looking at the long highway. They were so far from civilization, that getting coffee was out of the question. They were so behind that he was even a little scared for Luke, though he wasn't about ready to say that out loud. Of course he had a plan just in case, but he was just scared about how Luke would feel the day before. How would Luke react if he killed someone or something? Jude could always try to cover it up, but what if he remembered? Jude covered his mouth in thought, staring off into the window.

Luke chuckled softly shaking his head with a soft chuckle. It was cute how they bantered back and forth but it was soon silent as Jude seemed to grow a little sleepy. It didn't seem like he wanted to sleep anyway for he tried to sit up asking Luke if he was sleepy or not. "Hey no get some sleep. I'm okay. I can drive. I haven't really felt tired yet... I got really good sleep from last night." he chuckled a little as his attention turned back to the road. It was non-stop highway and it was pretty boring view. As it got darker there were fewer and fewer cars passing by them.

When Luke looked back over to Jude his partner seemed to be in deep thought. "Hey...what are you thinking about? You're going to get wrinkles if you keep looking like that." he said softly his eyes flicking from Jude and back to the road. "Whats bothering you?" He was a little worried that his partner was starting to regret their nights together. That was the last thing he wanted right now...to be a regret. They would be travelling together for a relatively long time so he didn't want them to be awkward and tension to build up between them. He wanted them to stay just how they were...as friends or possibly even more than that.