Stranger Than Fiction (Shisu-Chan00+BunBun)

BunBunTheCatSnake

Jude's eyes flickered up to look at Luke, and he smiled softly when he apologized for being so rough with him. He took a sip of his coffee, before gently placing it on the ground in between his feet and leaning forward. Talking to Luke about it made him feel a lot better. At least one of them was sober... though he did feel guilty for being so persistent about it. "I'm not upset," Jude said quickly, looking up at Luke with a serious look in his eyes. "I also... I also remember a bit about some of it, and you weren't so shabby." Jude gave him a playful wink and rubbed the back of his neck. He was quiet for a few seconds, gnawing at his bottom lip. He really did need it... He's been thinking about Roman so often, that he really did need that last night.

Jude looked at Luke for a few seconds, his eyes tracing his face as he remembered the exact moment he came. He looked away and sighed softly, before he looked back at Luke with a smile. "Let's pack up and head out." He said before he lightly slapped his back and got up. "The check out time he creeping up on us... thanks for the food and coffee."

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BunBunTheCatSnake

• Shisu-Chan00

Everything was so...foreign and alien. Luke tried to let the awkward feeling slide off his shoulders as Jude lightly clapped his back as if they were the bestest of friends. "Yea...right check out..." He nodded and moved to the bed grabbing his bag and throwing his things into it. He was slightly upset that it was written off as something so...normal for Jude. Sure he had probably slept with plenty of his partners, probably even Ethan but that didn't mean Luke had to be just another lay right? His body was hot and his mind was even hotter as the thoughts of being just a pound in town settled in. of course, he couldn't ask for Jude to love him or like actually like him but he figured they had more of a connection than just sex buddies.

The constant rude messages from Brett didn't help either and he wanted to chuck his phone into the wall. He almost wanted to tell him that he had slept with Jude and that he hadn't planned to but that it had just happened. Of course his boyfriend would have assumed he left him for another man, running out of there so quickly. Brett even through some stuff at him so either way it was a bad break up that neither of them were willing to cement just yet. Brett did an angry revenge lay and Luke slept with his patner that he is slowly growing feelings for. That scent...that amazing scent that seemed to settle on Jude just kept luring him in. It was like something he had never smelt before and as the nights got closer and closer to the full moon it was like it was getting stronger. He had to pull his thoughts away from Jude and the images of his nude body underneath him in bed. It was...intoxicating and erotic and he wanted more. Too bad they were just friends. He finished packing up his things and sat it on the table patting his pockets and making sure he had everything. "Okay, I think I have everything."

Jude nonchalantly watched Luke pack for a few seconds, before he got up and started shoving a few articles of clothing and small little weapons into his bag. The silence crushed him like a boot, and he wanted to desperately to say something but everything that came to mind sounded dumb. "Yeah, I'm done too... I guess all that's left is..." Jude reached into his back pocket to retrieve his wallet before reaching out a five dollar bill, and tucking the corner under the phone next to his key. He always tipped his housekeeper; he was one once, so he understood how difficult the work was, and applauded anyone who worked as one. He swung his bag over his shoulder and gave Luke a small smile as he picked up his coffee and walked out the door.

Jude threw his bag into the back seat, before he climbed into the truck and started it. He let it warm up, his head leaning against the head rest of the seat. A sigh escaped his lips as he rubbed his face with one hand, as he turned on the radio with another. "We should be a few days drive away from my friends..." He said, his head turning over to look at Luke. Truth be told, he was going to be sad watching Luke leave... but at least he'll be learning from the best... His mind flashed to watch happened the night before, his cheeks flushing a nice shade of red.

Luke didn't say a word, seemed that Jude had nothing to say so Luke wouldn't say anything back. He walked out of the small hotel room after Jude only to pause at the doorway and look back in. It was a small little room but it had changed their entire relationship in one night. He sighed softly and turned off the light before closing the door after him. It was like everything they had done last night was just a memory. A distant dream for Jude and he couldn't keep track of what it was anymore. He felt a sink in his heart as he hopped up into the truck realizing that Jude was ready to get rid of him.

"Wow...seems like we just started on this little journey..." He looked out the window and sighed. "I'm sorry that you want to get rid of me so soon. I know its for the best to help me with my new lifestyle and all but I guess I didn't think you would be leaving after you dropped me off there.." He looked back at Jude a little confused. "I thought for some reason that we were going to stick together because I left my entire life back in that city...The only thing left for me back there is my mom who thinks I got a well paying job up in New York or some shit." He shook his head and ran a hand through his hair with a shakey sigh. "YOu could always give me the address and I could drive myself...save you the trouble of taking me and being in a car ride with your partner who slept with you while you were drunk."

Jude was just about to drive away when Luke began to talk. He looked over at him, his eyebrows pressing together. "Wait, what?" Jude said, shifting his body to look at Luke. His eyes traced every crevice on his body, a pained expression on his face. "I... it's not like that, Luke!" Jude said firmly, after Luke was finished talking. He could feel the heat of anger wash over his face like a fire; he wasn't mad at Luke, but he was upset that he would think Jude would toss him aside like sloppy seconds. "I really enjoy spending time with you... I just... I figured that you..." Jude looked down at the middle console, trying to find the right words. "I figured that after you could control... you know... you would want to live a normal life, Luke... I figured you would want a normal house, a normal job... a normal boyfriend."

Jude reached over to Luke's hand, and grasped it tightly. "I don't want you to leave, and I've been dreading having to say good bye to you. And... if I'm being honest with you, I wouldn't have slept with you, if I didn't want it in the first place... You're not just some partner I slept with Luke, you're my friend..."

Luke tilted his head slightly looking over to Jude hearing the anger in his voice. It was hard for Luke not to feel like just another partner. Wouldn't it come off that way? His eyebrows cinched together and he looked away and softly laughed, "I can't have a normal life...I would have to lie about what I am to everyone I ever knew. I would have to lie to my boyfriend..." He looked back over to Jude and shook his head. "Sure I want to be able to control it...so I don't hurt someone but I left everything back there for a reason. Brett..." he laughed softly shaking his head once more and looking down at his lap. "He already moved on...revenge sex or something like that. There isn't a boyfriend to go back to, there isn't a home to go back to, there isn't a job to go back to...least with you I know you know me for what I am and you're not afraid of me." his eyes shifted and bore into Jude's.

"I get it...I'm your friend...but I don't usually sleep with my friends Jude." he lightly pulled his hand back. "I think...it was something else for me. Something about you kind of drives me crazy and I don't understand it." He smiled softly, "Maybe its just you but when you get all hot and bothered you start to smell...agonizingly good..." He blushed lightly and sighed. "Anyway...I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable but I would...like to stay with you after I find my control. To be honest I'm terrified of the first shift and I feel like if you're there I can get through it..." He sighed realizing how cheesy that sounded.

Jude looked at Luke as he spoke. feeling stupid that he thought Luke could go back to his life before this. He should know better than anyone that it was impossible, but dammit he wanted it for Luke so bad. He wanted to get little letters from him with updates from his relationships, or for him to even send the occasional picture of him doing something... normal. When Luke mentioned that Brett had moved on, his heart sank into his stomach. Jude felt responsible for ruining Luke's life, but it was either this or Luke would be dead. When Luke pulled away, he looked back at him his hazel eyes trying to focus on Luke's facial expressions. Jude could feel a blush cross his cheeks, and he looked away too embarrassed for Luke to see his face when it looked like a tomato.

"I want you to stay," Jude said softly, rubbing his upper arm with a small smile. "And... to be honest it makes me happy you want to continue to travel with me, even after we..." Jude could feel his face heat up, so he looked away again to compose himself. He took in a deep breath, before he looked back at Luke. "Look, what I'm trying to say... I... These last few years have been so lonely, and... you... make it a little larger..." Jude looked down, feeling his ears go red. He cleared his throat and looked out the window, "I... I guess we should start heading out..." Jude said, trying to quickly change the subject.

Luke let out a gentle chuckle and shook his head. "Why do you do that...? Hide your feelings like I wont notice?" He peered over to Jude and sighed. "You know I won't know how you feel less you tell me. I'm glad you don't want me gone after you drop me off...I don't think I can deal with this by myself...specially now that I have nothing to go home to." He leaned his head back against the seat and closed his eyes. "I can feel it getting closer and its like the bones in my body ache. I'm terrified of the first full moon and i'm worried we won't get to your friend in time. What if I hurt you...?" He asked looking over to Jude, worry in his eyes. "I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I hurt you..I can barely stop saying sorry for the marks on you from last night I couldn't imagine if I lost control...and..." HE trailed off and sighed gently. "We should get going...I know this isn't really something you want to be talking about right now. We should get on the road."

He decided to end the conversation there less Jude wanted it to continue. Though he got the feeling that this wouldn't happen. It felt like they were done talking about this subject and that they were needing to get on the road as soon as possible. Luke was terrified of turning and hurting Jude in the heat of his shift. He wouldn't be able to control the wolf that claws its way to the surface. He can feel it, more than anything now around Jude. Its like he envokes something in him that he can't change. No one else smells, or makes him feel the way Jude does. What could this mean? He would have to ask this new friend of theirs in hopes he would know. A new though crossed his mind and he looked to Jude, "Is Ethan joining up with us anytime soon...?" He hoped that the answer to this was no but it would make sense if he did. Saving Jude from Roman and all he seemed to be a big part of the others life.

Jude would be lying if he said he wasn't scared for the full moon as well, though on a completely different level. He was scared to watch Luke go through all of it, and even more terrified about the night after. Jude knew many werewolves, and they always looked like death the next day; he was scared for Luke to have to wake up covered in blood, with the horrifying question of 'did this come from an animal or a human?' Jude's eyes flashed over towards Luke, the look on his face making his heart sink into his stomach. He gnawed at his bottom lip, trying to muster up the courage to tell him that he would never hurt him and that everything was going to be fine. "Look," Jude went to say, but Luke cut him off with the question about Ethan. "Oh... Ethan... yeah, he might meet up with us soon. That or his brother... they like to check up on me." Jude said quickly.

The thought of Zachary made Jude's stomach clench with fear. Ethan was much more accepting than Zachary was, so it genuinely terrified Jude thinking about him meeting Luke. There was no saying what Zachary would do to Luke; he might leave him be, or he might deem him a danger and attempt to kill him. Zachary was a hard one to read, and an even harder person to predict. Jude peeked over at Luke, before looking back at the road. "Ethan likes to pretend that he's some big tough bad ass but he's a big softy." Jude said as a tiny smile softened his features, his eyes flashing over towards Luke just for a second. "Though he never stays long. Maybe a day max."

Luke leaned up against the truck's door looking out the window as Jude spoke to him. "I don't like him..." He spoke softly with a gentle sigh. "...I know he doesn't like me but I get a weird vibe off of him..." He wanted to ask if Jude had slept with Ethan too but he felt that would be a little too forward. Why should it matter if Jude slept with both of his partners? Thats all luke was anyway, a partner and nothing more. He closed his eyes before the soft scent wafted over from the drivers side. It was suffocating to be in such small quarters with something, someone, that smelled as if it was your favorite food. His eyes snapped open and a finger lightly pressed on the window button to roll it down just a tad.

Not only was the scent bothering him but the light over shirt he had was getting too hot. He peered outside, "Are you hot?" He asked after a long period of silence between the two of them. "It's hot in here..." He looked to Jude with a look of frustration. "I feel like a dog, no wonder they put their heads out of the window. It's cause they get too hot!" He was half joking and half complaining. His new body was taking alot of getting used to, his skin didn't even feel like it used to. Hell...he could sure fuck better than when he was human. He hadn't ever heard anyone scream for him before but Jude was different, practically begging him to keep going. A blush formed on his already flushed cheeks and his eyes wandered to Jude. Would he scream out his name again? What was he thinking? His eyes quickly darted from Jude's as he tried to shake his perverted thoughts.

Jude peeked over at Luke when he spoke about Ethan and reached his hand over to ruffle his hair. "Ethan doesn't matter. He'll come around eventually, or I'll just have to punch him in the jaw." Jude winked at Luke, a small smirk on his lips. Luke was a hard person to dislike... he really enjoyed his time with him. The sudden break of silence brought Jude out of his thoughts, his eyes darting back and forth between the road and Luke. "Take off your shirt, puppy" Jude said with a smile while one hand reached over to turn on the air conditioner. "Maybe we should carry around ice packs and cold water..." Jude thought out loud, rubbing the back of his neck. Just like some celestial being heard him, Jude looked up to see a sign telling them that there was a gas station about a mile out. "Would you look at that... do you want to stop to get something to cool you off?"

Jude worried about Luke getting too hot and having a heat stroke. They were going to have to be a lot more careful about traveling, especially when they were in a hotter climate. Jude looked over at Luke, their eyes meeting for just a second before he looked away with a blush. He was still a little flustered about last night. No matter how much he tried to think about something else, all he could think of was Luke's warm body pressed against his and the feeling of being whole. Jude wanted to have sex with him again sober, though that was a thought he was trying to push down and replace with the possibility of a heat stroke. "A-are you dizzy at all? Is your head hurting?" Jude quickly said, looking at the road with focus as if he was trying so hard not to look at Luke.

The suggestion to take his shirt off didn't really register for Luke was already way ahead of Jude. He pulled the light jacket off and sat it down on the seat beside him but he was still hot. He reached his hands over his head and pulled his shirt off with a soft grown. His muscles tightening as his body shifted to take the sticky clothing off. He didn't even care that the heat was making him even more...aroused? How did that work? He could practically smell the desire wafting off of Jude as their eyes met. He wondered if the man knew that Luke could tell more about him from his scent than his body language. It quickly became hard to breathe and his nostrils flared as the scent racked him again.

His breathing quickened with his heart and he felt his pupils dilate. "Jude..." He practically moaned out feeling an ache in his body he had never felt before. Jude was driving him crazy just by being aroused himself. The cab of the truck was suddenly too small. He felt his fingers tighten on the door handle. "Yes." His voice was curt and almost cold but he was trying so hard not to well...get hard. He was feeling the desire, the lust from Jude that it was pushing his own desires to the surface. He would fuck him here and now against the truck if he could. His handsome figure slouched slightly against the ache of his muscles feeling them tighten and his stomach rumble with the tensing of his muscles. It was as if every instinct in his body was telling him to take rather than to cool off. He was trying to think about anything other than Jude's clad figure against the bed sheets crying for Luke. He tried cold showers, snakes, anything to keep his mind from that pale skin and that soapy smell that was unique to Jude.

Hearing Luke made Jude weak with worry. Did he have anything that he could cool him off with at the moment? He had a water bottle, but it wasn't too cold. His eyes scanned around his surroundings, his eyes falling to the shirt. He quickly turned off into a side dirt road that was surrounded by green trees and shade, in hopes that maybe it would cool him off. Jude unbuckled himself and reached behind the seat with a water bottle. He grabbed the sweaty shirt that Luke just took off and soaked it with the water, before he unbuckled Luke and started to wipe him off gently. The shade and the cold liquid should cool him off just a little right? Jude sat on the glove compartment, his feet resting on his seat. He looked at Luke with a smile, his fingers running through his sweaty hair. Luke really was so handsome... he wanted to kiss him. His eyes focused on his lips, though he tried to force the though out. Though no matter how far he tried to push the thought away, it came back like a boomerang.

Where they were parked was so reclusive... if they did fool around, would anyone even notice? Jude could feel his cheeks burn, and he cleared his throat. "Are... are you feeling any better?" He asked, meeting his gaze with Luke for only a second. "We'll get back on the road soon, I promise... I just thought maybe I should cool you off beforehand," Jude began to ramble, clearly nervous about something. "You just... I didn't want you to get too hot, and have a stroke, and then we'd go to the hospital, or I guess I could do something about it. I could actually... I just... I worry I guess."

Luke felt like his world was going to collapse. Did Jude even know he was intoxicating? Luke felt drunk off Jude as if he had just finished an entire bottle of whiskey by himself and was reeling from the high. His eyes flashed to Jude a moment as they veered off the highway. Confusion pooled over his expression knotting his eyebrows together in a firm crease. He wanted to know what it was that Jude was thinking instead of getting him something cold. Relization hit when the secluded shady area came into view and Jude put the truck into park. Luke felt a soft groan escape his lips yet the end felt almost like a growl. As if keeping the animal him back in order to not launch himself at Jude. He felt a soft hand slide into his hair and his eyes closed as if this feeling was heaven.

His lips parted slightly as the damp shirt touched his bare chest sending goosebumps over his hot flesh. In the shade, and away from the bustling highway he felt himself starting to relax. He could...touch Jude if he wanted. I mean he was touching him. His hands in his hair were like a memory. His eyes fluttered open as his chest, now damp from the water, had started to rise and fall slower. He had calmed down but that itch in his hips was still very much alive. His eyes flashed up to Jude hearing the soft whisper as if it were a scream thudding in his ears. "I'm...fine...I don't..." he paused and looked down a hand gently moving to Jude's that was lightly pressing the shirt against his chest still trying to cool him off.

"I don't know what happened. Thank you...for cooling me off. I'm still unbearably hot but I'm better." He sent a soft yet constricted smile Judes way trying not to make eye contact with him. He knew if his eyes met those hypnotizing orbs it would all be over. Luke wasn't in love with jude...was he? What was this feeling of almost obsession to have him close. Near him, always. He felt a soft ache in his chest a light whine, more animal like than human sliding from his throat. He looked up at Jude, his side eyes boring into JUdes as if begging him for just a moment to show him some sign of affection. That soft glint of Jude's eyes to his lips were like a scream and Luke shifted slightly in his seat moving his body closer to Judes as if calling back in return. "Thank you..for worrying about me..." His other hand moved and lightly touched the other wrist that rested on his chest. "I'm alright.." his voice was husky and low, a lewd undertone already dancing over his vocal chords. He had never seduced someone before without meaning to and right now he hadn't even noticed he wanted Jude till his body started to lean forward as if welcoming Jude to meet him halfway. It wasn't just sex to Luke, something was going on...even if he didn't know what.

"No... no problem," Jude stuttered, his hands lightly trembling from nerves. "We're partners aren't we?" Jude gave Luke a small smile. Jude could feel his cheeks numb with the blush that covered his cheeks, though he hoped that Luke would think he was hot too, or that maybe the sun already kissed his pale cheeks. His mind was just flooded with perverted thoughts of Luke, and a few that were less so. It had been so long since he just cuddled with someone, or held hands while he drove... sometimes that was the best kind of intamacy. However, most of his thoughts were of Luke penetrating him deeply and roughly, with his hands jerking him off while he whispered something filthy into his ear. Jude wanted him so bad...

Jude looked at Luke as he shifted slightly, a little confused on what he was doing for a few short seconds. When he came to the realization that Luke was inching closer to kiss him, a soft smile cross his lips as he slowly leaned forward. Jude dropped the shirt, freeing his hand so he could wrap his arm around Luke's neck. When their lips touched, it felt like that grand finale on the Fourth of July. Every nerve in his body was screaming yes, yes, yes, so he carried on. Without breaking the kiss, Jude straddled Luke and blindly put the seat down. Jude lightly pulled away, his lips still barely touching Luke's. He was already so hard, and his pants were so tight... "Luke..." Jude said in a low tone, as if he was begging for them to go further.

He could feel the pain in his abdomen as the scent wafting off Jude only rose higher and became harder to bare. If he didn't have him right now he would probably explode. Either he needed to get out of the car or Jude needed to close the inches between their lips and kiss him so they could get this show on the road. Luke winced softly realizing he was harder than he thought and he figured Jude could probably tell which was all the more embarrassing. It was a shock to Luke however, when he watched those beautiful eyes flash to his lips and then a smile cover them. Jude was...smiling? He watched with surprise as Jude closed the gap between them kissing him softly at first.

As their kiss heated up Luke groaned sliding his hands around Jude's waist pulling him closer. It was all over when he felt those thighs around his waist and Jude's arms around his neck. Sex had never felt so...real. So alive and passionate. He felt something inside of him click and his lips parted only to feel Jude pull back. Luke peered up at him his hands sliding down his back to cup his ass which sat dangerously close to his erection. The soft touch of Jude's lips against his own as he lowly spoke his name was like fire. Luke felt his body tense up slightly wondering if this was an invitation or a warning. He shifted slightly his hands roaming into the edge of Jude's shirt feeling the soft skin there.

"Jude..." he spoke softly yet with a gruff voice that he didn't recognize. Something inside of him wanted to claim Jude, wanted to make him his. His eyes shifted to the bite mark on Jude's neck and he shivered. It was so...right looking? As if it was supposed to be there. He closed his eyes a sighed softly resting his head against Jude's chest holding him closer against his chest. "...would it be inappropriate for partners to sleep together when they're sober?" he asked softly holding him tighter against him, terrified of Jude's answer. He didn't know if Jude was hard and he couldn't tell if he was welcoming this or if it had all just happened too quickly. He wanted to take him, to ravage him, to use him unlike anyone else had. He also wanted to love him, passionatly and to touch him in all the softest ways possible. He could smell the sex wafting from Jude but this still wasn't a good enough answer for him, ones body could want even if the mind didn't. He didn't want Jude to regret this one...not this time.

Jude took a deep breath when Luke touched the soft skin. He wanted him to touch a little lower... but something about his warm hands were so inviting. It surprised Jude when he rested his head in his chest, though it made him smile nonetheless. It was such an innocent gesture. His heart seemed to melt when Luke asked the question, his terrified voice softening his features. Jude grabbed Luke's cheeks and lightly pulled him away from his chest, before he gave him a deep short kiss. When he pulled away he looked at Luke, "Luke listen..." Jude said, biting his lower lip. "I only remember bits and pieces of last night, but I still feel you. I haven't been able to stop thinking about last night, and it's making me so fucking hot..." Jude moved his hips, grinding his bottom on Luke's clothed cock. "I can feel that you're hard too..." Jude said in a silky voice a small smirk playing on his lips. "I can help you with that if you want, Luke."

Jude has never wanted to have sex so bad in his life. Sure he has lusted over men before, but never so intense. Maybe it was because they had such great chemistry, and that Luke was willing to play along with him when it came to homophobic truckers. Jude couldn't really pin point why he wanted Luke so bad, and at this moment he didn't want to figure it out. All he knew was that he wanted him, and he wanted him now. He hoped that Luke wasn't going to back out... maybe they could just masturbate? It had been a while since he had masturbated and for good reason: it was just so boring!

The silence was deafening...he felt like they sat there for a long time before he heard Jude softly chuckle. He was confused at first but then he felt hands in his hair and then on his cheeks pulling his face up to look at Jude. Eyes fluttered closed as a kiss was given only for Jude to speak to him so softly...yet so sexually. A gentle hiss left his lips when Jude pushed himself up against his clothed cock, only hardening him more. His eyes opened and looked up at Jude with a lust he didn't know he possessed. It was sort of comforting to know that Jude didn't regret last night, and even wanted to keep going so he could remember ever detail. His voice, his hands, all of it was driving him insane. "Jude..." He groaned out softly shifting his hips up to grind against Jude in return.

A hand reached up and gently pulled his face down capturing those lips once more. His were hungry, hungry for jude and everything this man had to offer. His cock was throbbing, reminding him that Jude was here, willing to sleep with him. He could only vaguely remember how he felt last night and it was an excuse to slide himself back into the deepest parts of Jude. To reexperience it sober, and with both of them consenting. The windows were already starting to fog up some as his other hand moved down rubbing against Jude's hard length that was still clothed. Luke was already partially naked so he was already down for what was going to happen. Maybe his boddy getting all hot was a ploy? He chuckled in his mind and kissed Jude harder, not wanting those lips to leave him.

Jude let out a soft moan when Luke shifted his hips against his, and when he pulled him into a kiss he kissed back with just as much hunger. Jude touched Luke's chest and his hips grinding against Luke's with even more need, making soft muffled moans escape his lips. When Luke started to stroke his clothed cock, Jude had to break away the kiss. His breath came heavy and he shook his head with a smile, "fuck Luke..." He said as he took off his shirt, before he took Luke's lips again. "Do you want to get a little risky, and take this outside..." Jude said in a low husk voice, before he started to kiss Luke's neck. "Mmm..." The thought of risking someone hearing them turned Jude on to say the least, thought it was doubtful anyone really would. "We can do so much to each other... Besides, the car is about to get even hotter." Jude roughly bit down on Luke's neck, before he kissed a trail back to his lips.

They were so constricted in the car... at least for what Jude wanted to do to Luke. Jude didn't want just one position of fucking, oh no... he wanted his ass to be sore and uncomfortable on the drive to his friends. He didn't want Luke to show him any mercy, and he wanted them to go hot and heavy. Besides, the way Luke was kissing him it felt promising. Jude pressed against his erection again, as if he was egging him on.

The kiss grew heavier and Luke couldn't help but moan into the kiss all the same. He could feel Jude meeting his grinding him stride for stride and it only made his cock painfully hard against his boxers. His tongue slid between the welcoming lips swallowing a moan with it as Jude started to get hotter, heavier, and more aroused. A hand pushed on his chest as if giving the male ontop of him more leverage to grind against him. He moaned lowly feeling it vibrate in his chest as his cock throbbed against his ass. Luke felt his lips follow Judes as he pulled away, not being able to capture them again he let out a groan of impatiance watching the smaller male pull off his shirt with hungry eyes.

He tilted his head back welcoming the kiss again as if hearing his name whispered off those lips only made him hotter. He pulled away once more and Luke peered up at him with eyes that saw no turning back for this situation. The soft low voice that rang in his ears were like fireworks. He smiled a little tilting his head to the side exposing his neck to Jude to kiss and bite all he wanted. When he bit his neck Luke let out a low groan feeling his cock twich from the attention his weak spots were getting. "Live life on the edge?" he asked with a playful tone in his voice. "I wouldn't mind fucking you on the hood of the truck." he said breathlessly as the kisses found their way back up his neck and to his lips.

Luke kissed him back pulling him closer, as if he couldn't get any closer. As he felt Jude rub up against him once more he felt everything inside of him unhinge. He tightened a hand on the others clothed cock as he bit down on his bottom lip. He pulled back kissing down his jaw and to his neck nipping softly here and there. "I can't Jude...I want you..." he whispered against the skin on his neck sliding his free hand to the others ass slapping it rather hard. His teeth bit a little harder too as if they were begging him to have enough and get off him to crawl out into the woods around them. Luke wouldn't mind fucking him hard against a tree or anything. His mind was reeling with the ideas they could be doing.

Jude went to say that he wanted Luke as well, but his words were cut off when Luke spanked him harshly. The spank was just that small push that sent him over the edge. Jude desperately reached for the door handle, and opened the car door practically spilling out, pulling Luke with it. Maybe it was the desperation, but the landing didn't hurt Jude at all. Jude flipped Luke down on his back, before he slipped off his pants and threw them aside. The air hitting his erection made him take a deep breath, though it felt nice. "You're so lively down here too," Jude said as he reached over to touched Luke's clothed erection. "God... I want it so bad..." Jude whispered, biting his lip with need. Jude reached inside of Luke's pants, slowly jerking him off as if tormenting him. "Mmm..." Jude hummed, licking his lips.

"What do you want to do to me, Luke?" Jude asked, a tiny gleam in his eye. "Maybe if you tell me, I'll suck you off." Jude looked down at Luke, before he turned his head towards his erection. His hand moved slowly against his erection, the need aching from it making Jude even more aroused.

Luke couldn't keep a husky laugh from leaving his lips as Jude let himself out of the car practically falling onto the ground. He was soon brought down with him but he didn't care. He shifted sitting up some and leaning against the truck as he watched Jude remove his pants with a hunger unknown to him. He licked his lips with anticipation as Jude found his way back to his lap. A gentle groan left his lips as he felt a hand rub against his clothed cock, causing a twitch to come from it. He clicked his tongue softly looking over to Jude as he slowly, undid his zipper and slid his hand into his pants to painfully slowly jerk him off.

Luke shivered softly as he fought the need to through Jude against the truck and fuck him right there. He figured he would let him do as he pleased considering he hadn't seen this side of Jude. He tilted his head and gently nipped Jude's neck hearing a moan of his own escape his lips as he tormentingly slid his hand down his cock. "I...want to fuck you so hard the peoople on the interstate can hear you. Till you can't sit in the truck anymore, till you're begging me to keep going..." he shifted a hand and gently grabbed Judes neck pulling his lips to his own. "I want to bend you against a tree and make you scream out my name...I want you to be mine..." he spoke softly, hungrily, against Jude's lips biting his lower one gently. He didn't care if Jude sucked him off or not, sure it would be a nice change but all he really wanted was jude around him...his warmth invading his own hot body and mixing to make a raging fire.

A soft grunt escaped from Jude when Luke started to attack his neck, his hand tightening on the length for only a moment before he loosened his grip back to how he started. Hearing Luke talk dirty made Jude feel so hot and bothered, and it was everything he wanted him to hear. The kiss didn't help any, and if anything made his exposed member even harder. "Mmm..." Jude hummed when Luke was finished speaking, his eyes filled with a satisfied glare. God... Jude felt so impatient, but at the same time he wanted to be sore because Luke was amazing, not because he rushed it and went ahead with riding him. Jude slipped Luke's pants down to his knees, before he lowered himself so he was just on his stomach. "You're so lively..." Jude said before he licked the length of his cock, his tongue flicking the tip teasingly. Jude looked up at him as if he wanted to see his reaction towards the action.

"You're so big... I'm almost a little terrified it won't fit... but then I have to remember it fit all too well..." Jude gave Luke a tiny wink. He brushed his hair out of his face and took a deep breath, before he swallowed the length until the cock was hitting the back of his throat. He skillfully moved his tongue, his hands reaching down to play with his own cock.

Luke shifted his hips slightly as his pants were pulled down to his knees. He smiled a little as his cock was slowly released from its prison and slapped against his stomach. He watched Jude slide between his legs with hungry eyes waiting for the outcome that was going to happen. He sucked in hair feeling that wet, warm tongue slide up the length of his cock, teasing him. "I can't help it...you're turning me on Jude." He slid a hand into Judes hair fisting it into the locks guiding his head down his length. As the other swallowed his cock Luke couldn't help but let out a soft moan leaning his head back against the truck as he felt Jude swallowing around his length. "Shit..." He breathed out his hand tightening more into the hair on Judes head.

He wanted to be inside of him but something wanted to take his time. Before they hadn't been ble to take it slow seeing as they were both intoxicated and needing a good fuck. His hips shifted slightly thrusting his cock up into Judes mouth as his hand held his mouth down on his cock. "Tch...I like you alot more when you're sober" He teased through another moan having not been able to enjoy this last time.

A smirk crossed his full mouth when Luke let out the soft moan, which only made him want to please Luke more. Jude bobbed his head as he jerked off his own pulsating member, soft moans vibrating against the tip to tease the other man. His hair being pulled only made Jude even more turned on, and it even made his mind race with things he wanted to do with Luke later on. How kinky could Luke get? Would he feel bad if he bent him over his knee and spanked Jude ruthlessly? God he hoped not. Jude used his free hand to fondle Luke's balls, his blow job getting more enthusiastic. After a minuet or two Jude lifted his head for air and licked his lips, "Mm... you don't taste bad..." He said as he straddled him again, pulling him into another kiss.

While he kissed him he rubbed Luke's manhood in between his tww butt cheeks, which made him quietly moan. "I'm so horny, Luke..." Jude admitted as he lightly bit Luke's neck. "Would it be weird if I asked you to give me a rim job? Because that sounds so fucking hot right now."