Stranger Than Fiction (Shisu-Chan00+BunBun)

BunBunTheCatSnake

Jude extended his neck when Luke kissed thaf usual spot, a littke content smile on his lips as he did so. The more Luke touched hin the more his legs would spread, almost as if he was begging Luke to touch his most senstive areas. When Luke unbuttoned his pants and touched his painfully hard erection he moaned softly, his hips bucking forward pleadingly. "Fuck.. Luke... touch me more." Jude begged with pleading eyes, his fingernails digging into his back. All Jude wanted right now was for Luke to shove his cock into his unprepared hole, but he knew that would be too painful and way too fast. Thankfully, it was around this impatience he remembered something he had squirreled away in his bag of clothes. Jude smirked and looked up at Luke, his hand still grinding against his hand for something to get off on. "You know Luke... I've got something in my bag, that might be fun." Jude playfully flipped Luke onto his back, before he landed a kiss on his lips.

"Before you, I would get a little lonely sometimes, which is why I got these." Jude reached into his bag, and dug far into it to pull out an electric remote controlled egg, a large vibrator, and a prostate massager. Jude came back to the bed, sitting on Luke's lap as he did so. "Let's fuck with these. I want you to fuck me with these ans your cock... I'm just so fucking horny right now, Luke..." Jude leaned down and kissed Luke, before he pulled away. "What do you think?"

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BunBunTheCatSnake

• Shisu-Chan00

Luke let out a soft moan as he felt nails dig into his back, his hand moving faster on the others cock. Stroking him painfully slow only to feel his hips push up into him impatiently. Luke just wanted Jude, his hands pulled his pants down further his lips roaming down is shoulder nipping lightly here and there. Of course his interest was peeked when Jude spoke again, he tilted his head a little but he was on his back before he knew it and he chuckled softly. "What are you talking about Jude? Get back over here." He sat up on his elbows peering over at Jude with a little smile on his face. It was super cute how he was so impatient about this, how Luke could tell he wanted him almost as bad.

Luke raised an eyebrow as Jude came back with toys. He laughed softly looking up at Jude a moment before he leaned up kissing him gently. "Alright...How about you sit on my face so your mouth can be busy too yea?" He tilted his head and slapped Jude's ass playfully. "I never thought you would be one for toys Jude...then again you're kinky already so it makes sense." he shrugged and laid down on his back lightly squeezing Jude's thighs. His fingers ran down pulling the others pants with it his hands stroking Jude softly as he waited for an answer or a movement from the other about his idea.

The request made Jude bite his bottom lip with anticipation, his hips even dug into Luke's for an extra measure. The slap didn't help his erection at all either, and a soft moan escaped his lips at the impact. A soft chuckle escaped his lips when Luke said the toy fetish caught him by surprise, "I'm not sure why it suprises you... I only have a few selected limitations, and toys isn't even close to where I draw that line." Jude wanted to say more but the hand that squeezed his thighs made his spine tinkle. What was even better was the when Luke started to slowly stroke him, which made Jude close his eyes for a second in bliss. Jude quickly brought himself back to earth, and moved Luke's hand before he flipped himself around onto his knees. Jude quickly unzipped Luke's pants, almost as if he was hungry and the zipper was a candy wrapper. "Fuck..." He said as he pulled out Luke's cock, holding it with two hands. "I fucking love your cock..." Jude said hungrily, his hands keeping the erection upright.

Jude tucked his black hair behind his ear, before he let his tongue slowly lick the length. When he reached the tip he didn't waste time to slowly swallow the cock in his mouth. His tongue flicked the tip, before he started to bob his head. His hands rubbed the member as well for extra friction. Jude wanted to look over his shoulder at Luke, but then again he was having way too much fun giving him a blowjob. Jude took pride in his ability to give a blowjob!

Luke welcomed the impatience of the other to turn around. He was more stroking his cock to get him to turn around and let him play with him rather than for Jude's enjoyment. He wanted to touch him, get him ready, and then fuck him hard and relentlessly till he forgot about his aching muscles, his quivering bones. He wanted to forget about the moons almost full phase in the sky and just welcome the beauty of physical lust. He wanted to hold Jude and tell him just how much he liked him and cared for him and that he would protect him always. Luke wanted to mark him, make him his, to brand him so no one else could take away his mate. Of course, he wouldn't tell any of this to Jude even if he wanted to...Jude didn't like him like that. They were just fuck buddies.

Luke groaned softly as his pants were unzipped and his cock was finally freed from his jeaned prison. He felt it spring up like it was more than happy to be out of those confines and Jude's hands on it didn't make it any better. He sucked in air as his cock was gripped onto and slowly licked. He didn't waste time though, his strong hands pulled the others ass his way and he slapped it playfully. Then again this was all well and good till he felt Jude's warm mouth around the head of his cock. He couldn't hold back a moan as his cock delved deep into the others mouth with the added measure of the others hands so there was no chance for him to have a break from pleasure. His hips shivered lightly as his hands moved to work on Jude.

He pulled his pants down the rest of the way and leaned up licking his asshole playfully. He then leaned over biting his butt cheek as he pulled the toys over to him. His hands grabbed the little egg first and the remote and he smiled a little popping it into his mouth before pressing it gently against the others ass. He wiggled it in before he kissed his balls turning it on the lowest setting. His tongue then moved down sliding along the others cock before he too took the others cock into his mouth. As he did he pressed the massager up another level and reached for the vibrator. His mouth was working on the others cock as he turned the vibe on and rubbed it against Jude's balls and the base of his cock getting it wet from the saliva that he was leaving behind from sucking him off.

Jude let out a soft moan when he felt Luke playfully lick his bottom. His hips wiggled as if asking for more, his mouth still full of his cock. He bobbed his head a bit faster, his hands working on the base of his cock as he did so. He could feel Luke moved around a little which made him wonder what he was up too, but he didn't want to stop his rhythm with Luke. The second he felt the soft vibrations push against his hungry hole, he withered slightly and moaned with his mouth still full. Jude pulled his head off, his hands still stroking Luke's cock. "Fuck..." he moaned out again, before he kissed Luke's abdomen. The feeling of his cock being toyed made his hips buck slightly, as if begging for more friction. The soft vibtations were enough to drive Jude crazy, so when Luke turned it up just one notch it was enough to drive him even crazier.

When Luke pressed the second vibrator against his balls, he let out a loud moan. "F-fuck!" He almost yelled, but bit his lip before he got too loud. Jude took a deep breath, before he opened his mouth and swallowed Luke's throbbing manhood into his mouth again. Jude let his moans vibrate against Luke's cock, as he tried to get him to moan again. Something about hearing the other man moan out made Jude so excited... He liked making Luke feel good, even outside of bed. Jude would be lying to himself if he said he didn't have any feelings for Luke. There were mang reasons Jude had felt something for Luke besides his skills in bed; he loved the look on his face when he would wake up in the morning, and even how strong he was in scary situations. Jude pulled his head up from his cock, trying to push those mushy feelings away. "Luke... more... please... Fuck me until I cry." Jude begged shamelessly.

Luke sighed softly feeling the other against him once more moaning around his cock. The vibrations making their way up the base and to his balls making him twitch in the others mouth. Those hips, withering against his hands, begging to be taken. Those quivering movements were all Luke needed to reassure himself that Jude was going to be his even if he didn't want to be. He needed him, this, everything that came with it. His body felt so hot and when Jude touched him, it cooled off finally. It finally seemed to be back to a human level and he relished in the feeling of being human. Luke couldn't help but feel a little happy that Jude was making the noises he was making for him. As he heard the other speak to him once more he groaned lowly around the others cock before letting it pop out of his mouth with a light pant. He shifted a little sliding the vibrator into his mouth and getting it nice and wet before he lightly probed the others ass hole. He reached up with his other hand spreading Jude's ass so he could get a better view.

His finger lightly entered the other accompanying the bullet that was in there before he let it pop out with a very lude squelching sound. He kissed the others thigh gently before he slid the tip of the vibrator in without taking the bullet out. He turned the bullet vibe up another notch knowing it wouldn't be far from Jude's prostate now with a vibrator pushing it deeper in and he turned the vibrator on the third setting just bypassing all the others. Then he just started to fuck him with the vibrator, watching the faux cock delve deeper and deeper into Jude and hearing the soft whirring of the virbrator. His tongue roamed over the others balls before he pulled one into his mouth with a low groan and his free hand had moved and started to stroke Jude's cock slowly before slowly picking up speed. He wanted to make him cry, wanted to make him more excited. He let the balls fall from his mouth and he leaned down sucking on the tip of the others cock as his hand holding the vibrator pushed it in deeper and harder with every go.

• 2 weeks later...

Jude lightly bit Luke's thigh when he felt the finger accompany the small bullet. His hips rode his finger eagerly, the added friction driving him crazy. "Fuck..." he moaned out, his fingernails digging into his flesh. When his fingers were taken out, he was eager to know what tricks Luke had in his bag... he turned his head slightly, looking over at him with lidded eyes. He watched as Luke added the vibrator, the thickness of the rubber cock driving him mad. Jude turbed his head, and turned his attention back to Luke's cock. Jude licked the side of Lyke's cock, but it was interrupted by a loud squeal-like noise that involuntarily came from his lips the second he turned up the vibrator. The bullet was right on his prostate, so everytime he would thrust the vibrator inside of Jude it would rub against it. His eyes rolled in the side of his head the second Luke started to service his trembling cock, his hips bucking into his hand anxiously. "Fuck... fuck..!" Jude cussed loudly, no longer caring about who heard them; the only thing that mattered to Jude was who was in this room at this moment.

Jude swallowed Luke's cock whole, his lips touching the base of his cock. He bobbed his head, sucking on the tip everytime he would come up. He pulled his head back, breathing heavily. "I really want you inside of me..." Jude said honestly, shaking his hips impatiently. "Feeling you pulse inside my mouth makes me so hungry down here... I don't care if you keep the vibrators in, I just need you inside of me right now!" Jude begged, kissing his cock in hopes it would persuade him.

• 2 weeks later...

Jude was being cuter than he probably meant to be and was even sexier than Luke thought he could get. The bite to his thigh pulled a light whimper from Luke's lips that was quickly swallowed up by his mouths movements. All the noises he was making, every touch was setting him on fire. He enjoyed the small touches from Jude but his hands and what he was doing to his partners ass was apparently too much for Jude to keep up with it all. When he finally did swallow Luke's cock the other groaned softly around him. "Jude..." He breathed out the feeling of the others mouth around his cock like heaven to him. Sex wasn't just sex with Jude, for Luke it was so much more. Every cell in his body was screaming for Jude, for those hands to roam over his chest and tell him that everything was going to be okay. The shift wasn't going to be terrifying. That tonight...was theirs and they didn't have to worry.

Instead of all that corny shit Jude peered back to him begging him to be inside of him. He felt a kiss to his tip and he chuckled softly licking the tip of Jude's cock. "Alright." He slapped his ass softly before shifting and pulling the vibrator out of Jude. He then kissed his inner thigh before pushing the other off of him. He sat up and stretched a little, the muscles on his lower abdomen rippling under his skin. He pulled Jude close to him leaning down and kissing his neck gently. "I want you...To get the other toy out of you then I'll fuck you." His fingers lightly traced over his hips sliding his fingers around his cock. "Then I'll shove my cock into you and fuck you till your voice is hoarse and everyone in the house hears." He started to stroke Jude's cock waiting patently for him to expell the bullet from inside of himself.

When the slap hit his cheeks he let out a soft moan. The feeling of being spanked with the toys was... indescribable. Then again, Jude was a fan of both toys and spanking in the bedroom. When Luke took out the other toy he could feel his hole begging for more. He was thankful when Luke pushed him off of him, because it just meant they were closer to the best part. Jude laid on his back, his head propped up by a feather pillow ans his legs spread so Luke could slip in. When Luke pulled him close and kissed his neck, he extended it and moan softly. When Luke spoke his heart started to beat into his throat with anticipation. He looked up at him with begging eyes, which quickly rolled into the back of his head the second his cock was stroked. "Fuck..." he moaned softly, his hips bucking into his hand. Jude reached down to remove the toy, but quickly stopped his handand looked up at him. "Luke... why not fuck me with it inside?" Jude said, a little smile crossing his lips as he swung his arms around his neck.

"It's a small toy... I won't get hurt. Besides, imagine how your cock would feel havinv both my needy hole and a vibrator pressing against it?" Truth be told Jude never did anything like this, which was surprising to say the least. Jude moved his hand to rub Luke's cock, a little smirk on his lips. "Please Luke?" He asked sweetly, his lips pressing against his cheek. Luke was the only person in the world that he was comfortable with to ask these things. Sure, he's slept with many men but none of them could keep up with Jude like Luke. Besides, Jude didn't want to say it but maybe... there was something more to his feelings than fuck buddy-monster hunting-buddies. Luke was the most amazing man Jude had the pleasure to know.

Luke's eyes traveled over the others neck as his teeth lightly nipped the skin there, wanting to mark it with a scar that would never go away screaming to everyone that he was taken. He refrained and instead kissed the skin there feeling Jude shift under him slightly to take out the toy. His mind was about to just let go, claiming Jude for himself when he heard the others soft lusty voice under him. His eyes blinked once, then twice and he tilted his head moving his lips up Jude's jaw. The idea of fucking him with the toy inside was exciting but Luke had a feeling it was going to hinder how hard he could actually fuck him. As those arms slid around his large shoulders pulling him down into the bed he knew that Jude had already won.

It didn't need anymore convincing really. He sucked in air as he felt the others hand rub against his cock only for his eyes to flash to Jude's face catching that smirk. The younger male already knew he had won and there wasn't anything Luke could do about it. He tilted his head slightly kissing Jude's lips with a light feather of a kiss. "Fine...only for awhile though...I have a feeling its going to stop me from fucking you the way I want to." He shifted his body one arm moving lower. His hands released the others cock and roamed to fit under the others knees pulling his legs apart. His hips didn't need much guiding it was like they belonged between Jude's legs. His cock was presssed up against his greedy hole within moments and the werewolf was taking no hesitation. His cock slowly started to slide into Jude with an agonizingly slow motion. Luke's forehead leaned down onto the others shoulder, sighing with pure bliss as the last bit of his cock was swallowed inside of Jude. His insides were vibrating, all of them and the tip of Luke's cock just slightly brushed against the vibrator causing him to pull back slightly. It was an unexpected sensation, one he didn't know if he liked just yet or not. His hips didn't stall, the stimulaiton from Judes hole and the vibrations working around his cock wouldn't help his situation. Normally he could last while but the bullet was on high enough that it was vibrating everything. Luke's head tilted back slightly as his hips started to move, pumping himself inside of Jude like it was the only thing that mattered. He was fully focused on Jude, every touch, every noise, he was drinking it up like it was the last time he would ever hear it.

Maybe...it would be? Luke had asked Jude to kill him if he had hurt him. If he...would harm anyone. He didn't want to become a monster so maybe this was his way of enjoying Jude for the last time. Just in case something horrible happened and he would have to be killed before returning back to a human. It was sad and he wished it didn't have to be that way but he would rather live for today than wonder if he would be able to do it tmoorrow. He wanted to drown himself in Jude. Show the other just how much he meant to him even without a word his actions could say enough. Luke had no intentions of being rough with Jude tonight, as much as he hated vanilla sex he wanted to cherish him. As his mind reeled his hands roamed down the others sides, as if memorizing every curve and muscle under his skin.His body memorizing every moment of this night so he could enjoy it fully.

Jude found himself leaning into the soft kiss, his heart leaping at the thought of kissing him even more - it was a feeling that was unknown to him since Roman. Jude smiled when Luke agreed, his brown eyes meeting with Luke's as his fingers brushed against his arm. "How thoughtful..." Jude said playfully. When Luke grabbed under his knees his sank into the bed, his eyes focused on everything that Luke was doing; he looked like he was a man on a mission to Jude, and truth be told it was kind of hot. The second Luke started to push into Jude he closed his eyes and moaned. His hand still lingered on his bicep so his nails dug in slightly. When Luke got deep enough to slightly touch the toy, he moved it just enough so it would buzz against his prostate which caused a loud moan and a nice arch of his back. Jude opened his eyes and looked up at Luke, soaking in the sight of his facial expressions every time he would thrust inward.

Jude was catching feelings for Luke, thought that had been a long time coming. Maybe it was the alcohol that was making him feel so much, or maybe it was the fact that Luke had a way of going about things that made his heart flutter. For once Jude wasn't scared of the thought that Roman had a grip on him, and what he was feeling was all apart of some evil plan set forth by him. Jude was starting to come to the realization that these feelings were genuine, and that there was no way that even Roman could make his heart flutter like this. But then Jude could be mixing in his anxiety for tomorrow, with catching feelings for Luke. Maybe he was just worried for Luke and having the decision of killing him on his shoulders? Maybe Jude just wanted to cherish this moment as friends, rather than as something a bit more complex? Somewhere Jude knew that it could be both, but that voice wasn't ready to be the reasonable one just yet.

Jude wrapped his arms around Luke's neck and brought him into a kiss. The feeling of his hands roaming down his sides gave him chills, which only made him deepen the kiss with passion. The bullet buzzed against his prostate, the feeling of his orgasm creeping up on him closer than he would have liked... but fuck did it feel nice. To top it off there was something different in Luke's thrusts that sent shivers running through his body like a current of wind. Jude pulled away from the kiss to look at Luke, a tiny smile crossing his lips. Under this light Luke looked like a Greek sculpture... Jude brushed his cheeks with his thumbs and kissed him again, a soft moan escaping from his stomach. "Faster..." Jude breathed out in the middle of the kiss, his fingernails digging into Luke's flesh as if marking him unknowingly.

Luke was more than happy that Jude welcomed the kiss. His fingers sliding over his arms were like fire on an already hot day. His cells bulked up as if wanting more of the others touch but his body was already on a mission. His cock sliding into Jude was more of a sensation than he remembered, his previous sex with him having been wild and frantic this was different. Thought out, and well placed. That first moan from Jude set a fire in his stomach and yet he didn’t want to play rough with his hunter tonight. Luke’s fingers roamed over the small of the others back as he arched up letting his mouth drink in the sweat on the others shoulder.

The others arms around his neck was like a security blanket, lifting all the worry and anxiety about tomorrow off his shoulders and leaving nothing but his loving embrace. Luke unknowingly groaned into the kiss his hips working a little faster from the passion that was soon erupted there. The kiss had meaning to it, it didn’t feel like something wild and unknown. It felt like they had fire between them, specifically placed into that kiss to have the most meaning. Then again it could have just been the lust talking. Luke groaned into the others lips, his hands roaming over and down his thighs holding onto him tightly. Then just like that the kiss ended and Luke was panting softly looking down into Jude’s eyes like they were the only pools he wanted to be in.

He leaned into the others fingers moaning softly into the kiss that was greeted with a whisper from Jude. Luke smiled lightly into the kiss mostly from the others slight request and from the sting on his shoulder blades from the others fingers. His own fingers tightened around the others waist and pulled him harder against him. His hips rocking up into his body faster with each moment. Every time his cock would rub against the bullet a moan would leave his lips either out of pure sensitivity or from pleasure from it. Jude was tight enough as it was thanks to the toys constant bombarding of his prostate. Without much knowing Luke’s fingernails dug into the others hips as his thrusts became harder, more erratic. Losing their rhythm as Jude got closer to his climax so did Luke.

The look in Luke's eyes as he gazed down at him made his heart flutter in his chest. He could look into those blue pools all night if he could; they had a way of seeping into his soul and making all of his anxieties melt away. Even while they kissed Jude couldn't help but think about how sincere Luke looked as he gazed down at him. Jude opened his mouth slightly and started to kiss Luke even deeper, and his legs wrapped around his waist and brought him even closer. "Fuck..." Jude moaned through the kiss, biting his lower lip as he pulled away. He looked back into those blue pools and quickly pecked his lips quickly, before he flipped Luke onto his back. Jude looked down at Luke and let his hands softly glide across Luke's chest. "This isn't such a bad view..." Jude said with a tiny smirk as his hand ran through Luke's hair before he pressed it against his chest.

Jude lifted his hips, his breath hitching as the vibrator rubbed against his prostate. "Fuck..." Jude moaned softly, his face in pure bliss. It took a few times for his insides to get used to the new position, but it felt nice. Besides, this way he could get a better view of Luke, and how his body reacts each time he moves his hips. Though it wouldn't take long until he came. His hips moved even faster against his cock. He found himself getting into his own rhythm and his hips seemed to move on their own. Jude's back arched and his nails dug deep into Luke's flesh, and moans poured from his lips like it was his very own language. "Oh God..." He moaned out softly, his hands running through his sweaty black locks. "I'm so close... fuck..." Jude pressed his hand against Luke's chest again, his body slightly trembling from the pleasure. In a matter of seconds that felt like eternity, Jude found himself cumming onto Luke's stomach. His body trembled and his tongue hung slightly out of his mouth. The orgasm was unlike anything he had ever encountered in all his years of having sex. His mind felt almost blank, and even though he was fully satisfied there was that part that wanted to feel it all over again.

"Don't stop..." Jude begged shamelessly. "Please... don't stop." Jude moved his hips against Luke's hips again, his lips finding his hungrily. "Fuck me more." This could be one of the last times they could do this. This could be the last times that Jude could feel Luke's sweaty skin, kiss his lips, or get lost in his scent. Jude wanted to soak in the look of pure bliss, and capture that second that Luke felt his orgasm coming. More importantly he wanted to memorize every crevice of Luke so he could paint it from memory.

Luke couldn’t stop looking into those eyes. They were like pulling him into a trance asking him to show this man every inch of his soul. Give everything to Jude as if it was the last thing he could do. He felt the other kiss him deeper and those blue eyes closed as he welcomed the kiss with a sigh. His hips working against Jude’s as they kissed. Sadly as much as he would have loved to have came in that moment Jude didn’t seem to want to let things end just yet. Luke was taken off guard as his back hit the bed and he chuckled softly looking up to Jude with a look of confusion and excitement. A light shiver left him as those hands roamed down his chest and he smiled softly leaning into the hand that roamed through his hair. “No? Glad you like the view.” He winked gently his hands roaming up Jude’s thighs resting his thumbs on his inner thighs.

The pressure on his chest from the other using him as leverage would have been uncomfortable in any other situation but here it was just hot. He groaned softly as Jude lifted his hips only to moan out again. It didn’t take long for Jude to get into a habit, his hips rocking up and down on his cock. His hips bucked up into Jude every so often his fingers digging into the mans thighs. “Tch…tight…” he panted softly his head leaning back against the pillows. The new position forcing Jude’s insides to tighten around him even more till they were used to each other. His hands duck into his thighs thrusting up into him, the bite of Jude’s nails on his chest were an added fire.

He could feel it, even as Jude was telling him he was getting close he could tell by the tightening of the muscles inside of Jude. His stomach tightened, holding his own release in as he felt Jude come down on him once more splattering his stomach with cum. Luke was panting softly letting Jude grind into him as he groaned holding onto his orgasm not wanting to be finished just yet. It was rather hard though, the tightness inside of Jude wasn’t making it any easier. After the tightness ended and Jude was begging him to keep going he leaned forward slightly kissing the mans nipple softly before biting it playfully. His hips started to work again one hand tightening around his hip as his thrusts arched up into Jude. His pants were hard and heavy already close to his release as it was.

His arm reached up and pulled Jude down into a kiss moaning softly into his mouth. His hips were working wildly and his breath was hot against Jude’s lips. “Fuck…” his hips kept working but his face twisted in pure bliss as his cock throbbed inside of Jude shooting hot cum inside of him. His hips working until every last drop of cum was milked from his cock. His hips stopped moving finally and his lips roamed down Jude’s neck as he panted softly kissing the skin there gently. “Jude…” His hands roamed up his thighs in a rather loving caress as his mouth roamed down the others collar bones. He wanted to go again, wanted to feel Jude clinging onto him but he knew his body needed rest or tomorrow was going to be horrible.

A soft moan escaped his lips when Luke playfully bit his nipple. His toes curled when Luke started to thrust into him again. Jude helped Luke reach his orgasm by moving his hips against his cock with the best of his abilities. It took Jude by surprise when Luke pulled him down for a heated kiss, but he wasn't going to complain. Jude kissed him back with just as much heated passion, his fingertips runninh across his sides. The cuss made Jude pull back slightly, catching that moment of pure bliss on Luke's face. Feelings Luke pump his seed inside of him was enough to send shivers through his body. What if this really was the last time they got to do this? Jude tried to push the thought back into his mind. Luke was going to be fine - they were in a safe place that could hold him even after the beast showed his face. Jude smiled at the loving caress and planted a kiss on the nape of Luke's neck. "Fuck... that was intense." Jude said as he lifted off Luke's cock and took the toy out. Some cum spilled from Jude's hole as the toy slid out, which made him blush just a little. He was going to have to do laundry before they left, or else Sebastian would never stop making fun of him for getting cum on the sheets.

Jude laid his head down on Luke's chest, and wrapped his arms around his waist. Jude listened to his heartbeat, which soothed his own anxieties over tomorrow night. The workout seemed to have sobered Jude up, which he was honestly thankful of. He wanted to remember this moment, just in case something were to happen. With Roman on the prowl again, anything was possible and that's what was so terrifying. Roman had plans in place for Luke, and most of the time he got what he wanted. Jude just hoped that this time Roman's plans fell through. Jude wanted to stop thinking about it already... maybe they both needed to stop thinking for a little.

Jude placed a kiss on Luke's lips, his hands running down his side adoringly. "Hey... why don't we go on the motorcycle tomorrow? We can go get breakfast, and enjoy some time for ourselves. No spooky supernatural buisness. Just you, me, the wind, and a good time."

Luke was more than thankful for the soft kiss to his next before Jude slid his cock out of him and shifted beside him. The werewolf sat there panting softly, sweat coating his body, and watched jude pull the toy out of him. He thought it was kind of hot in its own way but he didn’t get to think too hard on it. Jude’s head was on his shoulder in moments and he sighed heavily in the most content sound he had ever made since they had been together. His body relaxed at Jude’s touch and an arm circled around him, his finger tips tracing the small of Jude’s back. After moments of just laying there they were both relaxed and just enjoying each others company. Anxiety, fear, worry, every emotion he could possibly have swam back to him in a wave. He wanted to vomit, to make love to Jude again- wait? When did it go from fucking to that? Had something inside of him changed the way he felt about him? This realization would have to be set on hold as he felt the others fingers on his sides and lips touching his own.

Luke sighed lightly against the other kissing him back softly. His blue eyes peered into Jude’s as he spoke and smiled lightly. “If you think it’ll be a good idea then why not? I just…don’t want to be caught out and about if the change hits me early.” He looked away a slight uneasiness forming in his stomach. “I just don’t want to hurt anyone…I don’t want to hurt you…” His eyes roamed back to Jude’s and he shifted slightly his free hand roaming to the others face. His thumb lightly ran along Jude’s jawline and over his cheekbones as he tilted his chin up kissing him again. “You mean an awful lot to me…I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself if I did anything to you.” His eyes closed and he rested his forehead on Jude’s. After today he would be conscious of the wolf inside of him at all times. Turning would be…something horrible until he made it to Jude’s friend and was able to control it. Until then he would be a ticking werewolf bomb waiting to be set off on the world. Something in his mind knew that if the wolf recognized Jude and he really was his mate, that his wolf wouldn’t touch him other than to protect him. He hoped that that theory was true because if it wasn’t he was going to be worried about Jude. The change was going to be hard for everyone, including Jude who would only be able to watch. Luke would have to be by himself and that thought scared him more than anything. He was terrified to be alone…terrified of the shift, of the wolf inside him, of the power that he can’t tap into yet and is unable to control. He wanted Jude with him when he changed, then again…that would be a risk to his life and Luke couldn’t do that to him.

When Luke looked away and expressed his anxieties about the shift, Jude couldn't help but feel bad for Luke. He couldn't even imagine what it would feel like knowing that come nightfall he wouldn't even be human anymore. Jude looked into Luke's eyes when he felt his thumb against his jawline, and kissed him softly when he felt his lips. Jude smiled when Luke said he meant a lot to him, and he couldn't help but feel butterflies make a mess of his stomach. God, he was really falling for Luke and the thought was scary and exciting at the same time. Maybe Jude just had a thing for supernatural beings? Jude scooted in even closer to Luke and rubbed his nose against his, "hey... Luke... I promised you that I wouldn't let anything happen. That's why we're here. Way below this there is a prison that keeps in vampires, and some of them are just as ancient as Felix. You'll stay in that for the night, and when it is all over you can get out and we'll go on a merry way so you can control it." Jude kissed Luke again, "I won't let anything happen."

Why did Jude feel so anxious himself though? If everything was going to be okay, why did he feel so guilty telling Luke it was going to be? Jude was told early on to listen to every alarm bell that went off in his head, but for once he didn't know if this anxiousness was caused by a worry he felt for a friend - or whatever Luke was at this point - or because something truly was wrong. He trusted Sebastian and Felix with his life, but what if there was someone on the inside? No... Jude was just thinking into it too much. They were safe. There was no reason to worry. "Let's just go to bed? Then tomorrow we can wake up early, get breakfast, and be back in time for nightfall. You have my word."

Luke felt the others lips against his and he couldn’t help but let some of the worry fall off of him. He felt the others body grow closer to his own and he sighed gently as he heard his name slide from Jude’s lips. He knew that nothing was probably going to happen but the pain of the shift worried him the most. He watched the man that marked him change infront of his eyes and the agony in his screams was the only thing Luke could even think of in that moment. He blinked his eyes focusing back on Jude holding him tight against his side as he spoke. Sure, a prison that held supernatural beings but was it going to be enough? What if someone let him out because he was screaming for them to? What if something went wrong? What if the bars were rusted just enough he was able to get out in his monstrous form?

As much as he wanted to think Jude was right he didn’t think he could. He leaned forward kissing Jude once more and nodded lightly. “Alright…” He laid his head back on the pillow with a soft sigh. Anxiety still welled in his bones but he knew that Jude was probably right. Nothing was going to go south and they were going to be okay, he wouldn’t die here tomorrow. “Alright, bed sounds nice. I’m exhausted…you wear me out.” He nipped the other neck softly where he so very much wanted to mark and gently kissed Jude’s cheek. “Goodnight Jude.” He yawned softly and leaned his head back on the pillow closing his eyes for the evening.

Jude softly laughed when Luke nipped his neck, though his laughter died down when he kissed his cheek. "Goodnight Luke..." Jude said sincerely as he scooted in a little closer to Luke, digging himself into the nape of his neck. It had been a while since Jude had cuddled like this, and if he was being honest he missed the closeness. There was something comforting about falling asleep in the arms of someone that he may or may not have feelings for. It didn't take long for Jude to fall asleep. His dream started out pleasant; it was just a long drive by himself, with Metalica's For Whom The Bell Tolls softly playing in the background. It was one of Jude's favorite songs, so he was tapping his fingers against the steering wheel as he tried his best to hum the tune. "It must be nice falling asleep with someone you have strong feelings for," Said Roman, who somewhere in between humming the song had appeared in the passenger seat, which at these point was playing backwards. "You used to do that with me, remember? Oh man... you would cling onto me after we had sex, and you would whisper how much you loved me. If only you knew you were just meat? Important meat... but meat." Jude could feel anger swell and he tried to yell at Roman, but nothing came out. It was almost as if he lost his voice.

"Man, you look so desperate. Ah, I love when you get so angry at me, love." Roman leaned in and grabbed Jude's chin, before he kissed him gently. Jude wanted to pull away, but he couldn't. Roman had him in his grasp, and Jude was stuck. "Have fun with Luke while you can. Just remember, I always get what I want Jude, and you can't stop that. It's just how things go." Roman pulled away and disappeared again, but now instead of the song it played Roman's voice just laughing. Jude lost control of the car in that moment, and right before the car rammed into the mountain he woke up with a loud gasp. Jude was sweating and shook visibly. He sat up and rubbed his face with trembling hands and turned to look at Luke, before his eyes flashed to the dimly lit sky. The sun was just starting to rise, so Jude probably had five hours tops to sleep.

Jude was wide awake at this point, and he was a little hungry... but he didn't want to leave Luke. Was that really Roman in his dreams? Or was it just his anxieties manifested into the person he most feared? Jude didn't know... Jude groaned as he rubbed his face. Why was everything so confusing? There was a part of him who really did want to smash into a mountainside in hopes that he would wake up, and all of this was a fucked up dream... but then what if Luke was no longer here? But then again maybe in an alternate universe they have a house, and he's racing bikes while Jude does his EMT work. A guy can dream.

Jude stood up from the bed and put on a pair of boxer shorts, before he grabbed a small little GameBoy from his backpack and sat in a chair not too far from the bed. It had been a while since he got to play a game, so maybe he'd just play this until Luke woke up? Maybe it was a good idea to get his mind off of reality for a while.

Luke’s dreams were full of the shift, of the pain of the change. Not really nightmares but pretty darn close to it. The worst was of his wolf, a deep black coat with icy blue eyes tearing into Jude’s throat. It didn’t wake him, these dreams were normal now and these were only some of the easiest ones. It got worse though, his wolf steering out of control and threatening to ruin everything Luke loved. In every dream he appeared as a large black wolf with those terribly cold blue eyes. Of course it would make sense for one to know what their wolf would look like even if it was subconscious. He never brought it up to Jude but he was terrified of that black coat that the moon danced along. He was terrified of the power in those working legs. Werewolves appeared like normal wolves however, larger than natural wolves and much stronger and faster. They were capable of insane abilities that even Luke didn’t know.

Luke was a rather light sleeper and specially between dreams he was able to feel the bed dip beside him as Jude got up. This prompted him to turn slightly rolling over onto his stomach pulling his arms under his head to prop it up. He heard a soft creak of the floorboards as Jude moved about before all was silent again. After a few moments of silence Luke blinked his eyes open peering across the room to where Jude had found himself a chair to play his game. Luke couldn’t stop a soft smile forming on his lips and he sighed gently tilting his head to lay it back down. “Did you have a nightmare Jude?” he asked softly finally splitting the silence of the morning with his voice. It was deep and husky from sleep, Luke’s hair a mess as well. His blue eyes peered across the space between them wondering just what Jude had experienced during his sleep that made him not want to sleep anymore.

Jude curled into a small ball while he played his game. His cheeks rested against his knee caps, and his arms wrapped around his legs as he played his game. It was nice getting wrapped up in a game like Pokemon. When he was younger he dreamed of a world where he could have one, and even as an adult he wished his adventure was as light hearted as the character in the game. When Luke broke the crushing silence in the room it made Jude lower his gameboy with a bright smile. "Yeah, but... it's alright." He placed the GameBoy on a small table besides him and unwrapped himself from his man made ball, before jumping back into bed with Luke. Jude placed a kiss on his cheek, "I hope I didn't wake you or anything. It's still so early, you can go back to bed." Jude said softly, before kissing him softly on the lips. Jude laid his head back on the pillow and just looked at him.

What was Roman planning to do to Luke? Was that actually a dream, or was Roman really talking to him through a dream? Jude was so confused about everything right now, but he had to stay strong. Luke was facing something much worse than a terrible ex-boyfriend, and it would be selfish to lay everything on Luke right now. Speaking of ex-boyfriends, what even was this relationship at this point? Laying in bed like this and even the sex from last night wasn't anything like regular sex friends do. Jude was catching feelings for Luke no doubt. He was driven by this need to protect Luke at all costs, and just hearing his voice break through like a sunrise was enough to make his heart flutter. "You look pretty hot in the morning by the way. You rock the messy bed-head look. It's kind of a turn on."

Luke watched as Jude wiggled out of his small ball only to smile at him. He knew there was no lie that could hide that he had had a nightmare so Jude didn’t hide it. Instead he stood placing the Gameboy on the small table by the chair before hopping back into bed with Luke. Luke handed back the others pillow accepting the kiss to his cheek. “Don’t worry about it…my body is up anyway.” He chuckled softly leaning into him kissing Jude back gently. “I think I’m too anxious to really sleep anymore.” He shifted slightly and ran a hand into Jude’s hair pushing it from his face as they just silently looked at one another. It was a really weird scene for other people but to Luke he could sit and look at jude for hours.

The next thing he heard made him smirk lightly and he shook his head. “Thank you.” He ruffled Jude’s hair and smiled lightly. “I don’t think anyone has ever complimented my messy ass hair in the morning but I’m glad you like it.” He shifted laying on his back with a sigh opening his arms for Jude. When he didn’t move instantly Luke’s fingers reached out and grabbed Jude pulling him against him with a smile. Of course it was the most gentle touch he could muster but still. After a few moments he finally sighed and leaned his head back. “Was it about him? You’re not a good liar Jude…tell me what happened?” He asked one of his fingers trailing over Jude’s hip caressing the skin there gently.

Jude rolled his eyes and laughed when Luke ruffled his hair. He rolled his lips before he bit his bottom lip. "You look like you were thrown around a mosh pit. It's kind of sexy knowing it's all because of me." Jude purred, his fingers running through his blonde locks. Suddenly Jude felt as if he was being pulled closer, his arms wrapping around his neck. A roaring laugher erupted from his lips, but it soon died down when he saw that smile. Jude leaned into the touch; his head was pressed against Luke's collarbone with a stupidly happy smile. The only reason he pulled back was because he felt Luke pull away. Jude expected a question much different, and he could feel his stomach drop with dread upon hearing it.

Jude just looked at the werewolf with heavy eyes to match his heart. "Yeah... it was about him, but I... I don't want to talk about it." Jude said almost grimly, as his arms wrapped even tighter around his neck. Roman didn't start showing up until he was feeling waves of a powerful feeling; the first time he was incredibly angry, and this time he was... Jude couldn't name the feeling just yet, but it was powerful. It just proved that Roman had him wrapped around his finger, and Jude didn't know leaving or staying would be best for Luke. If he left that left Luke vulnerable to whatever wicked plans laid up Roman's sleeve, and if he stayed each qnd every powerful emotion would do something to lure Roman in. But that would be a worry for another time.

Jude kissed Luke's neck, before he slightly bit it qnd sucked on the skin to form a bright red mark in hopes that it would direct the attention elsewhere. "Should I make breakfast? Or do you want to wait so we can go out to eat?"

Luke smiled gently hearing the laughter from Jude knowing that it wasn’t faked or put on for anyone around them. He knew that that was genuine and Jude was more than happy to be laying in his arms at that moment. Then that question happened and Luke couldn’t help but ask about those nightmares. It worried him having Jude waking up every other night with nightmares like that. Specially when they had to do with Roman. He seemed to be a main concern for Luke and he knew that Jude had to have been wondering why too.

When those eyes flicked up to his own showing the heavy lack of sleep in them he knew what Jude was already going to tell him. He shifted slightly and leaned into Jude kissing his neck as he heard that he didn’t want to talk about it at all. “Alright…just know I’m here if you think its important enough to talk about.” He smiled gently and sighed leaning his head back against the pillow once more his eyes shutting slightly. His arm was firm around Jude having no thoughts of letting him go anytime soon. It felt right, having the small man pulled up against his side. Everything about the past few days had felt right. Other than his shift that was slowly creeping up on him he felt good.

He felt a soft kiss to his neck only for it to turn into a bite and he tilted his head slightly giving Jude more room. A chuckle was all he could muster about it thinking the action in itself was super cute. “Ah you know…I think we should eat out…just in case you know?” He leaned down and gently kissed Jude. He then wiggled out from under his arms and stood up hearing his bones crack back into place from being so stiff all night. He groaned softly rubbing his shoulder as he walked to his suitcase. He unzipped it and grabbed boxers putting those on before looking over to Jude. “Hopefully there is someplace that serves French toast. Its like one of my favorite breakfast foods.” He chuckled and slipped on a pair of shorts.

Jude kissed Luke back for that short moment, and felt a little sad when it had ended. He laid his head against the pillow and watched as Luke walked over to his suitcase, and dressed his lower half. Jude would be lying if he said he wasn't a little bummed watching him get dressed. Luke was a very attractive man, and Jude wouldn't complain if he stayed nude all of the time. A little smile found his lips when Luke mentioned that he loved French toast. "French toast, huh?" Jude said as he peeled himself from the bed. His body screamed at him to lay back down, but Jude had other plans. He didn't get much sleep most of the time, so he could survive on only a few hours. "I'm sure we can find a place... maybe you can use your..." Jude paused in thought, trying to remember the name of the device he was thinking of. "You know..." Jude imitated someone texting on their cell phone, feeling slightly ashamed that he had forgotten the name at all. After a few more seconds he slapped his thigh and pointed at Luke excitedly, "A CELL PHONE!" Jude's thinking was a little clouded, but it wasn't anythubg that couldn't be fixed with coffee. Jude laughed to himself as he walked over to his suitcase to grab a plain black shirt and ripped jeans. He quickly threw it on and topped it off with his rather large coat.

"My mom used to make the best French tiast around. You would have loved it!" Jude said with a small smile, as he slipped his feet into his shoes. "She was a chef, so she could practically make anything you wanted. You'd love my mom I think. She was a pretty groovy lady." Jude missed his mom more than anyone from his old life. She was caring, strong, and even managed to raise Jude on her own. Where was she now without him? They were close, so she could be wondering if he did something wrong, or maybe Roman killed her since the last time he saw her? Jude didn't like thinking about it. "Well, without further ado... let's take your motorcycle there. It must be lonely up on my truck, don't you think?"