Can He Be Trained? (Yukonwolfspirit)

NicholiDeSchidor

Ears lowered against the kitten's head the moment he was shushed. Biting at his lower lip, to try and keep his whimpers down. His gaze moved around them, as he was being carried off to a room. Once inside, he found himself being tossed onto the bed. And not even a moment later, his clothes were being taken off of him. His cheek's flushed a darker red, causing him to squirm against the hands that were trying to disrobe him.

A strangled whimper left his lips, and as soon as the last bit of clothing on himself was taken away. He went to cover himself, lowering his ears and taking some deep breaths. His tail wrapped around his waist tightly, helping in hiding himself away from view. But it was his body that shivered at the sensation of his fur against his already tingling skin.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• NicholiDeSchidor

“Don’t be shy” Sana whispered as he gently kissed down his mates neck and down his body his mouth licking and sucking all over his kittens sensitive body as it danced and slowly made its way lower. “Let me help you~” Sana whispered as he stopped and looked up at his pet his eyes full of lust as he reached up and gently rubbed an ear wanting to help his lover relax and trust him.

Julien's ears lowered more when he heard Sana's comment. Turning his head against the bed, it was clear that the kitten was having a hard time with this. Another whimper left his lips, he hadn't wanted things to be this way. Why did his body decide that now was the best time to make him go through heat?

The kitten's body jerked, startled at the kisses to his neck. Only when he felt the other's licks and kissing down his body, he squirmed against them. Strangled mewls leaving him. But it was the moment that his ear was being rubbed, that had his body instantly relaxing. He knew that Sana only wanted to help from the start. But it was as if part of Julien feared that Sana wouldn't be able to stay in control.

"Ne..." He whined softly, reaching up to Sana's hand and clinching his fingers at the other's arm. "Ple-ase..." He purred weakly. "hurts." He tried to make sense of his words, lifting his teary gaze up to Sana. With the way his body had been in overdrive, it had also caused the pain of being in heat itself to be brought on all that stronger.

“Okay...” Sana whispered as he got up and moved his pet so he was sitting in his lap and leaning against him as his fingers slowly went lower and started stroking his pets member. “Just relax and this is all I will do” Sana added making sure to keep himself in check.

Julien's gaze followed after Sana before he was moved and found himself sitting on the man's lap. Twitching his ears for a moment before suddenly squirming against Sana's fingers. Once he felt his member being brought attention to, his back arched into the touches and stroking. Mewling softly before is ears picked up Sana's voice. So... Sana was going to be able to keep himself in check?

The kitten chewed on his lower lip, shivering and biting back noises that tried to escape. Finding it difficult to stay still, let alone relax. Before he was able to stop himself, he was squirming his way around to face Sana. Practically straddling the man's lap, and nuzzling up to him. Nipping and licking at the demon's chin lightly. A soft purr rattling in his throat.

“My so affectionate” Sana replied with a chuckle and he continued to play with his pet making sure he made him feel really good and safe in his arms. He smiled a little as he blushed at the nipping and just tried to focus on his task.

Julien's ears laid against his head, continuing to nibble at the other's chin. A harsh shudder raced through the kitten's body against Sana's fingers that stroked him. Making it hard for the kitten to stay still, let alone concentrate on anything in particular. His purring seemed to grow louder, but began to mix with whimpers.

“Does it feel good kitten?” Sana asked a little his own member hard as it rubbed against his cute lover in his lap. He continued stroking and petting at his kittens body wanting to please him.

Julien's body shuddered against Sana's fingers. The kitten soon found his body to numb with need, to even care what was going on with him at that moment. Ears perked up at Sana's voice before he felt the man's own erection pressing and rubbing against him the more he squirmed against the man. Lowering his ears for a moment and turning his gaze up to meet with Sana's. He hadn't been able to concentrate on to much of the room around them. All he knew was that his body was burning up, and the more that Sana tried to help. The more his body shuddered and pressed against the man.

He tried to speak, but the only thing that came out with soft pants. Another harsh shudder raced through the kitten's body. He soon found himself nuzzling up Sana's chest and neck before shifting himself on the man's lap. Leaning up to nibble lightly at the man's bottom lip. Julien's tail twitched to the side of himself before it began to wrap itself around Sana's free hand.

“I won’t have sex with you tonight not when your like this” Sana whispered in juliens ear he’ll he was turned on like crazy and his own desires where flaming hot, but he knew Julien wasn’t in the right mind to consent and he desperately didn’t want to break his pets trust. He continued to try and calm his own raging hormones down and just focused on his hand touching and teasing his pets member hoping that if he could get him to cum his heat would die down. He pulled Julien close and held him next to his heart enjoying the warm feeling of his body against his and he could feel the heat through his own thicker clothes. “Does this help at all?” Sana asked slowly stroking his pets member wanting a reaction or some sort of motion that he could even understand him.

Julien's ear that was whispered into twitched to the other's voice. More light pants escaped his pink lips when they opened to allow him to breath more freely. However, it was the moment that he felt himself being pulled closer against Sana's body that had a loud purr rattling in the kitten's chest. It had been as if his body had answered Sana's question before the other had even asked. He couldn't explain it, maybe it had been an instinctual thing for his kind.

Fingers clinched at Sana lightly the more his body shuddered against the other's fingers working over his member. Slowly easing the pain that coursed through his body without the kitten even realizing it. Arching his back into the other's touches, he soon found his body beginning to tense on its own. Unable to stop his body from doing at it wished in such a confusing time for Julien. He let the strangled mewls pass through his lips without much of a struggle on his part.

“Good boy just relax and let it happen” Sana whispered his lips kissing his pets head as he blushed at those damn mews and naughty sounds that seemed to bounce off the walls and echo all over the room, the sound in a way driving him crazy. “After this I’ll buy you a nice pretty kimono and we can go visit your friend and you can meet our mother” Sana replied as he blushed and snuggled into his pet quite embarrassed to be doing such a naughty thing with someone else since...he was in a sense still a virgin.

A soft gasp left the kitten's lips, finding his body reacting to Sana's words against everything he had said since he had been brought to the demons house. His tail wrapped itself around his waist, tightening its hold the closer he was getting to tipping over the edge he was on. His mewls began to calm down and become replaced with strangled moans.

Lowering his ears and pressing his face harder against Sana's chest, hiding the flush that darkened on his cheeks. Juliens body suddenly jerked with a loud moan that left his lips the moment that he found himself falling over the edge. Arching against the man's fingers that were stroking his member as if Sana was trying to milk every last bit of the kitten's orgasm.

Fingers clinched tightly to the man's chest, unable to find the strength to move from the high of ecstasy that he was floating in. His tail finally relax and slowly slipped from his waist. It had only taken a moment for Julien to feel the sticky mess he had made, coating not only Sana's hand but also some had landed on his stomach and inner thighs.

“My that was a lot~” Sana teased as he blushed and kissed his kittens head. “Was that your first time being naughty?” He asked wiping off his hand on the blankets as he smirked and looked down at his pet before picking him up and taking him to the bathroom. “You officially need a bath your filthy” he admitted not wanting to take his kitten out to somewhere he was so well known looking like he did.

The fog in Julien's mind was slowly disappearing when Sana teased at him. Lowering his ears at the question directed at himself before nodding saddly. "Th... this hasnt happened to me before." The kitten managed to get his voice to work properly ever since they had gotten to this place. But it was the moment that he felt himself being picked up and being taken to the bathroom. It was his ears that pinned back against his head.

The word 'bath' set him on edge instantly. Shaking his head shaking harshly and Julien tried to struggle his way out of Sana's arm. Despite the weakness of having gone through his heat, he seriously did not want to have another bath. It had been bad enough that he had one bath at the demon's house. But to be forced to take another one all because of something that Julien couldn't of stopped.

“Hey you need to understand that if you don’t you’ll smell” Sana replied as he set down his pet in the tub and kept him there with on arm and then turned on the warm water. “I know cats don’t like baths but you need to take one once a week to keep yourself clean and healthy” he explained a little annoyed his pet was so stubborn he’ll he knew cats hated water but there’s was a limit to how dirty he would let his pet get and it’s not like he licked himself clean like a normal cat.

“Hey the kimono shop has one with butterflies!” Yukie exclaimed to his older brother as he blushed cutely and watched the two confused.

Julien's ears flattened more to his head when he heard Sana's voice. Shrinking back from the other the moment he was set into the tub. Instead of being able to move away to much, he found Sana's arm holding him down and refusing to let him out of the tub without a bath first.

The kitten let a soft whimper leave his lips, as a sulking look appeared on his face. "Not like I planned for that to happen." He murmured, letting his gaze lower to the floor of the tub. The moment the water started to fill it, his body shivered at the sensation of his tail getting wet.

But it was Yukie's voice that appeared out of no where. Instantly Julien's cheeks flushed a dark crimson. It wasn't what the other had said. It was more the fact that he had been startled after what Sana had helped him go through. "kimono shop?" he asked, his ears perked up and twitched. Tilting his head as if confused.

“It’s a shop with lots of pretty dresses and lots of pretty clothes!” Yukie explained as he went over excitedly lookingnmore like a young teen then anything else as he snuggled into Sana. “Did you miss me?” Yukie asked his big brother and Julien with a soft smile his mood much more playful then his older borthers as he watched his pet.

“Mmmh can’t ever really miss you you never leave” Sana admitted as he started washing Julien gently and continued the warm water relaxing to his mind as he hummed a soft little tune focusing on his task at hand.

“...will you miss Sana when he leaves?” Yukie asked Julien his question in his mind quite innocent and curious Yukie not really understanding the fact it might scare his new friend, but it wasn’t his fault he was only a young demon child he didn’t understand anything about safety or danger and in a way that’s where Sara stepped in to care for him.

Julien lowered his ears at the explination of the shop the other was talking about. But hearing about dresses in particular, he honestly didn't want to go. "No dresses." He murmured. He really didn't want to be forced into dresses again. It had been a horrible time the first time he had to go about doing that. Then again, he did shred each and every last outfit he had been forced into.

But it was when he heard Yukie's question that had the Kitten confused. Did Sana really have to leave? A soft groan left his lips before looking to Sana. "Do you really have to leave again?" he asked softly. Lowering his ears against his head almost afraid that he wouldn't see the other again. Then again, it could of been in fear that he might need Sana's help when the man wasn't around.

“...remeber how I told you about Ayme...” Sana admitted as he rinsed his pet off and got up getting a fluffy towel for him to dry off with as he handed YUkie his phone to play with the boy heading off to the other room more focused on games now then what Sana was doing. “I’m kinda like that...I’m here to help care for Yukie...but in a way I am Yukie also.” He added handing his pet the soft towel that was a nice shade of blue. “Well....lets see...” he mumbled trying to put his explanation in a way that wouldn’t make his kitten hate Yukie or fear him. “When Yukie lived with the doctors they messed with his mind and hurt it...sometimes he becomes Ayme....sometimes he’s Yukie and sometimes his Sana. He changes his personality and looks a lot and lately he’s been really lonely so he has made us become more real but we aren’t...we can’t bleed or die. We are basically just dolls that he animates” Sana admitted as he sat on the stool and looked overmaking sure Yukie was still busy. “Yukie ended up getting sick early in the spring so I took him back here to mum to heal and get some much needed rest. But because he is in a deep sleep it doesn’t mean his mind is so he created three people to live and care for the house in his place while he rested and got better. Hence why there is Ayme, Yukie, and Sana his three most strongest parts of his mind all at different ages with different looks all of us are him at different ages.” Sana added as he smiled a little...”except for my name which is who he basked me off of I’m the one who is caring for him at his mothers I go back and forth between my bodies and sometimes I force myself to explain things to you in Yukies place.”

Sana thought for a moment before getting up and grabbing his pet some clothes somewhat trying to make his explanation simple but not overwhelming...”to be honest I think you would like me even if you met me I look a lot like Yukie just colder and I have short black hair” he added with a chuckle before settin down some clothes.

Julien raised a brow at the explination he was given while he was being rinsed off and then brought out of the bath he had been in. Being handed a towel to dry himself off, his mind raced over the other's words. Lowering his ears at the thoughts, was everyone from this house just some part of Yukie... just in different forms? It was confusing. He had gotten close with two of them, but finding out about this. He honestly wasn't sure how to handle the situation.

It wasn't like he was going to cry about it, but still... not knowing how things were done. It just made him feel more alone than ever before. No matter what Ayme or Sana had done to try and gain his trust. It was the explination that made his world feel like it was spinning, and there was no end to it all.

"I... see" He whispered after a moment. The best thing he could do, was enjoy the time that Sana was there. At least until Yukie decided to stop being such a child. Because, Julien sure as hell wouldn't be able to be any help in that regard.

“Let’s go get some kimonos and then we can go visit mum...she will introduce you to the real Sana and then we can go visit your friend” Sana replied gently as he kissed his pets Hearn he felt horrible for telling the truth but in his mind it was better then letting him live a lie just to find out much later on that he was an image of the real Sana that Yukie at the moment kissed very much the young demons master though couldn’t stray from Yukies real body so a fake sana was much better then nothing.

Julien nodded after a moment. Unable to shake the new information off of himself. His thoughts raced, wanting to know if Sana was just like the real Sana. Or if he was different. A soft groan left his lips before standing from his spot and starting to leave the washroom.

His first trip to the spirit world, and this is how it turned out. First off, his nature had gotten in the way. Second, he finds out that Sana is just a part of Yukie. And third, the real Sana. It was all just confusing to him, no matter how many times they tried to explain to him. He figured the only way he could learn, is experiencing it himself.

“I messaged Sana to come get me....that way kitten could meet him!” Yukie declared as he smiled and snuggled a pillow being quite cute and adorable when it came to his damn mischief.

“....why...am I not good enough?” Sana asked a little hurt as he suddenly faded away and in his place was afew small butterflies Yukie having easily vanished him as he got down and opened the door revealing an annoyed looking man who looked quite a lot like Sana but wore glasses and looked a little more scary his dark eyes watching Yukie as he huffed.

“You know maybe I should just keep you in the basement it would save me on sleep” Sana replied as he looked at Julien and went over to him muttering to himself as his soft and gentle hands fixed his pets hair annoyed that his fake didn’t do such a good job grooming his pet.

Julien tilted his head the moment he heard Yukie's voice. But as soon as he heard Sana's, his eyes widened. Seeing Sana disappear in a flutter of butterfly. Opening his mouth to say something about it. How could Yukie just instantly take Sana away like that?! The kitten narrowed his gaze and turned his eyes to the Yukie.

Tho, it was the moment that the door had been opened. Julien found himself taking a few steps back before suddenly the real Sana moved to him. Lowering his ears with his wide his gaze up to the man. The breath caught in his lungs, how the hell was he going to be able to handle this?! A flinch jerked through is body when Sana reached out and began to fix his hair. The man had moved to fast for his comfort, but it was the gentle touches that had him relaxing more.

Lowering his ears before he turned his gaze to Sana. Almost as if he couldn't find the words to say. Even if he wanted to beat Yukie senseless for having taken the Sana that he had gotten close to, away so quickly.

• Saga locked this topic