Can He Be Trained? (Yukonwolfspirit)

NicholiDeSchidor

Julien faught to try and breath normally, but it only caused his coughing to become worse. The moment he felt the hand agaisnt his face. His gaze turend to Sana. Hearing the reason why the man had put this on him. He let a strangled whimper leave him. Lowering his ears when he heard that the man could remove it, if he wanted to.

Nodding a bit, he honestly didnt enjoy the sensation that the tube caused. His gaze moved to the side to see other things that had been hooked up to him. Lowering his ears even more, so... the man gave him medications as well. Despite his complaints earlier of what he had said. But the earlier warning struck his mind. If the man hadn't of gave him the medication. He could of very well died.

Just his luck.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• NicholiDeSchidor

Sana gently removed the tube his hand being quite skilled to only make it so it would tickle and it wouldn’t be painful as the tube was extracted. He smiled softly and got up going to a small table and came back with a cup full of a warm dark liquid the herbal tea quite strong and full of many rich vitamins. “Drink”

Julien tried not to move... to much when the tube was being removed. It had been difficult for him, but once the tube was removed. He felt a bit better, his throat still tickled a little. But it wasnt as bad as when the tube had been in it. His ears twitched a moment before his gaze moved to the cup in Sana's hands.

Sniffing at the dark liquid a bit before scrunching up his nose at the smell. It smelled bitter to him. But when he looked up to Sana, he lowered his ears with a soft groan. Taking the cup into his shaky hands and trying to sip the liquid slowly. Soon finding the warm liquid helped to sooth the ache in his throat.

But his body still felt the chill from before. Possibly it had been the IV that Sana had put in him. Shivering a bit before handing the cup back. He curled up under the fur blanket he had found himself under.

“Are you really cold?” Sana asked somewhat babying his little mate his brow furrowed in worry as he wentninstantky tin the closet for more blankets and some fuzzy socks for his feet. “What about food or the bathroom?” He asked a little nervous to be caring for someone again.

Julien lowered his ears when he heard the question being asked. Having dug himself more under the blanket. Nodding after a moment. He felt like he was freezing from the inside out. No matter how many blankets that would cover him. He doubted that he could get warm.

But it was the thought that crossed his mind. With a soft whimper, he turned to look to Sana again. Trying to reach out to the man, but the IV only let him reach out so far.

Julien whimpered pathetically and dug himself further under the blankets. His tail wrapping around his waist in a pathetic attempt to get warm. He had wanted to see if Sana wouldn't mind trying to help keep his body warm. But he wasn't sure how to ask for something simple from any of the demons.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

“Then I’ll stay with you for the night” Sana whispered as he streatched and crawled onto the bed changing into a warmer form that happening to be a beautiful white dragon as he curled up under the blankets with Julien his body nice and ear, to the touch.

Julien's wide gaze turned to Sana when he heard the others whisper. What he saw next left him speachless. Unable to take his eyes off the dragon's form that Sana had taken. And when Sana had climbed under the covers, he soon found the dragon's body to be warm. Causing Julien to curl up to him with a soft whimper leaving his lips.

Trying to settle down, it took him a long moment. First off... there was a dragon in the bed. But it was the second fact that Julien tried to keep hidden even within himself. He couldn't resist Sana, not with how the other had cared for him. The man had done exactly what Julien needed, when he needed it. "Thank you..." Julien managed to whisper before letting his eyes slide closed.

It hadn't taken him long to slip off into dreamland. His body relaxing more and more as the different stages of sleep began to work over Julien. It was only his ears that would twitch every so often to the different sounds in the room.

“He sleeps a lot” Yukie mumbled a little bored Sana was busy as he played beside the bed the small doll he had made watching the two as they slept.

“He’s sick he needs sleep just as much” Sana replied as he mentioned to the bags as Yukie got up to change them out somewhat keeping a good distance.” Did Ayme leave early?” Sana asked gently his head laying on the pillow as he watched his brother making sure he did the medical bag change right.

“It was tiresome keeping him around” Yukie mumbled as he sat back down and moved his medical books to the side and watched his brother. “Don’t worry I don’t awnser the door or go outside without you” he admitted keeping his brothers rules.

Julien continued to sleep, his body needing the rest to adjust to what had happened to him over the past few days. Let alone the amount of energy he had used up since he was last able to sleep peacefully. Shifting himself after a while to curl up a bit more. A sleepy murmur leaving his lips and clinching his fingers to the blankets.

A few minutes later, his ears laid back as he stretched himself out under the covers. Serveral cracks and pops could be heard as his joints and spine relieved the stiff pressure of his body weight, even if he didn't have much body weight to begin with. But it was in that instant that his body melted even more into the bed with a satisfied groan.

Twitching his ears before he let his bright eyes slide open.

“Morning sunshine~” Sana whispered as he kissed his pets head lovingly having changed back to do the said kiss. “Looks like you slept well.” He admitted watching Yukie scrounge around in his brothers closet hunting for something.

Before he was able to stop himself. He instantly found himself nuzzling at Sana in his sleepily awakening. It was his ears that twitched to the sound of someone rumaging in the closet. Turning his curiously to see what the other was doing for a minute before turning back to Sana and raising his arm that still was hooked up to the IV.

"Can you take this off now?" He asked still half asleep. He clearly didn't want to have to be hooked up to medical devices ever again. It was uncomfortable and didn't allow him to move around like normal.

“Yeah” Sana whispered as he carefully removed the ivs and set the needles on the table before kissing the spots of blood and licking it off his mates arm his saliva being able to close the wounds in a matter of seconds.

“ I found it!” Yukie replied as he giggled and jumped up on the bed and put the cute cat ears on Sana. “Now you match!”

Julien was glad to know that the tubes were going to be taken off. But when Sana was pulling them off, he whimpered softly. Trying not to watch what he was doing. He hated needles. Just the sensation of them alone made his skin crawl. It was the sensation of something wet that had him jumping and turning his wide gaze to see what the man was doing. Lowering his ears in confusion, not fully understanding what was happening.

He didn't have time to try and figure it out, that was when Yukie returned with part of a costume. Tilting his head the moment that the ears had been placed on Sana's head. Twitching his own ears in the process.

“It’s pretty you both look like a mated pair” Yukie replied with a giggle as he snuggled into both of his mates somewhat ignoring the rules of personal space.

“Yukie back off and give him space” Sana replied gently as he touched his twins cheek lovingly the younger boy looking up at his brother confused but backed off sitting at the end of the bed alone.

It was those words that had a dark flush racing across his cheeks. Trying to dart off the bed. He had managed to get to his feet and was in the process of darting out of the room. In the kitten's mind, he was not Sana's mate. Despite the way that Sana treated him. Part of himself wanted to stay nearby, but the other instinctual part of himself wanted to run and hide.

So instead of leaving the room all together when he had made it to the door. His ears lowered against his head. "Im not anyone's mate." He murmured more to himself. It was his past that haunted him. But could anyone really blame him? He was broken on the inside. It only took that one person to see right through the tough mask and shell that he wore on the outside.

“Yukie means that we look nice together...he pairs everything up as like a mated pair...even the socks in the house he calls mates” Sana replied giving his kitten space. “I won’t force you to be my mate or Yukies we have no intention to involve you in anything sexual unless you want it” Sana explained as he streatched a little and looked over at Yukie who clearly was confused by everything. “Yukie has no filter sometimes hence why he doesn’t leave the house much because he’s so young he will say what’s on his mind and he will wander off with strangers...” Sana added with a sigh...”I was hoping having you around him would not only give him a playmate and new family member but also show him how to be carful with what he says and does”

Julien found his ears lowering again, he had misunderstood and judged them again. But could they really blame him for how he acted? This household was still new to him, and just learning how they were... was just as much confusing to him. Julien's tail twitched behind him a moment. "ok." He managed to murmur.

Still a bit on edge, It wasn't normally as easy to get even the small amount of trust he had given Sana already. It was going to take a lot of work on both of theirs parts just for him to open up more than he already had.

“Now then do you feel well enough to go visit your friend?” Sana asked as he watched Yukie for a moment seem to be distracted by something and then moved to the window to look outside and watch the gardeners work in the hot sun.

Julien's ears picked up the minute he heard Sana's question. "Yes, Im... feeling better enough." He said softly. But it was when he noticed the two brother seemed occupied over something that he could not see. His ears lowered at his own thoughts. "but... if there is something you have to take care of." he paused a moment.

"I can wait." He shook his head. It wasn't like the spirit world wasn't going to be there, when the two brothers weren't busy with something.

“It’s fine we can leave now if you want” Sana replied removing Yukie from the window since his staring seemed to freak out the gardeners who thought he was possessed.

Julien raised a brow when he heard Sana's reply. Lowering his ears a bit as if he felt like what he was asking was going to be to much. Wrapping his tail around his waist a minute as if he were deciding on something that was going to cost him a little bit more energy than what he had stored up in his sleep.

A soft groan left his lips after a moment before he decided on what to do. He seriously didn't want Yukie to feel left out, and at that moment. Thats exactly what he was feeling off the other. Shaking his head, he found his feet carrying him over to Yukie. "Just... give me a little bit. I just, want to do something first." He murmured the words out.

Turning his gaze up to Yukie a bit before regretfully wrapping his arms around the other's waist. Nuzzling up to the man's chest. As much as he was trying, he was also trying to fight down the instincts to run off. He just hoped that this wasn't going to end up badly.

“....he’s hugging me....” Yukie whispered as he pushed Julien off his face red as hell as he moved away and hid from Julien under the bed the poor boy not sure how to react to a hug from someone else as he stayed under the bed making Sana laugh.

“He will warm up to hugs I mean you are the first person to really touch him outside of the house” Sana replied trying not to laugh his ass off at how cute the two where as he put his phone away having been taking lots of pictures with it the last few days. “He’s shy...he kept asking questions about you because he really likes you and for the past few days while you slept I have been teaching him other ways to show he likes you other then touching you, so you must have scared him a little”

Julien lowered his ears when Yukie suddenly withdrew from him. Well... that surely wasn't what he had expected. But it was a better alternitive than what he was thinking. His ears twitched to Sana when he heard the other speak up. Tilting his head a little in confusion.

"I... dont recall doing anything to frighten hi-" he paused, widening his eyes at his earlier words to Yukie. Lowering his ears against his head. "I... did say some wrong things tho." He murmured when he lowered his gaze to the floor. "I honestly... didnt mean to upset him. Its just that, the way I was treated before coming here. I have a hard time trusting anyone. But when he was talking about people fearing what he... what the both of you are." He murmured before wrapping his tail around his waist tighter.

"I told him, that I wasn't frightened because of what I have gone through already. I've had plenty of people trying to own me before. Humans... Vampires, and now im here with demons. And as far as I can tell from coming here, I've seen and experienced worse beings." He lowered his ears even more before looking to Sana. "Most would try to force compliance... tried to make me obedient from the start. Even using drugs to have their way. I've even had the threats from vampires that they would drain me dry in hopes that it would keep me from fighting against them. But none of the people I have gone up against, had the heart it takes for me to break. That is why... that is why I dont trust easily." He shook his head after saying what was on his mind.

It had spilled out. Everything that he wanted to keep inside. Why had he told the both of them the horrors of his life? Maybe it was deep down that he was tired of fighting for something that he deemed would never happen for him. He felt himself slowly sliding into a corner, as if backing himself from something that he clearly didn't understand anymore. He needed help, even if he doubted that anyone could really help him now.

“...we understand...that’s why I’m forcing Yukie to give you space to let you come to him on your own terms...you just surprised him but it’s okay let his brain calm down for a few minutes and he will be bouncing off the walls again” Sana replied with a chuckle as he offered to let Julien come snuggle into his arms not wanting his pet to feel alone. “Come sit with me and I’ll tell you some things about us and our stories” Sana admitted with a kind smile.”and once Yukie calms down we can go”

Julien took a few deep breaths, as what he had said only caused himself to become upset. But it was Sana's words that had his ears lowering again. Staying quiet for the moment and lowering his gaze to the floor. He kept his back pressed against the wall for a few moments longer.

Calming himself down a bit further, he slowly moved towards Sana. Wondering what exactly the other was going to explain to him. But it was the words that once Yukie calmed, that was a bit reassuring to him. Even with his little outburst of anger, Sana wasn't holding it against him. Most would of back handed him and told him to get over himself without any other thought to it. However, he was finding out that despite the warning from Yukie the other day. Sana didn't seem like it bothered him all that much.

• Saga locked this topic