Can He Be Trained? (Yukonwolfspirit)

NicholiDeSchidor

Name: Julien

Race: Neko

Master: ... This is to be decided.

Appearance:

62e1bb2db29965c8f9f1e2dea2ca3c43.jpg

A hard one to break. Well... that's what they had said about this poor little creature. He had brought it on himself due to his nature. A cat. Once backed into a corner so far, he would lash out. But it is not always like that for him. Thrill excited him when he riled up the potential owners, it was always the same. He seemed to be to much of a handful for anyone to handle him. No one wanted the task in trying to break down this little thing. Could there be anyone out there the had the balls to try and take up the challenge and take this neko head on?

It had been a long week, and his owner for the week was tired of trying to come up with something to try and break this annoyance. Honestly, this man had been to soft and it showed that he was unable to bring himself to punish the neko for his disobedience. Giving up on trying to bend the boy to his will, he ended up giving the neko away to someone he thought... maybe could break him. A special gift for someone that had been mentioned to the man for a few day's now. If this man couldn't break him, who the hell could?

Being blindfolded and his wrists bound tightly behind him, he was carted off to his new potential owner. Black ears lowered and his tail wrapped around the kitten's waist tightly. The man had learned quickly that the boy enjoyed his games of playing innocent at first until it came to be bedded. That's when the boy played hard ball, a little to much. He had left scratches and bite marks on the man.

It was in this room that he was placed, the blindfold making it so he was unable to see. But he could easily hear the door unlock and open. As soon as the sound reached his ears of shoes clicking along the tile floor, his ears lowered sweetly and a soft whimper left his lips in an innocent tone. Forcing his body to tremble as the sound got closer to him and then stopped. He had no clue as to whom he had been given to this time around. But it didn't matter to him. As long as this new supposed owner fell for him antics, then all the sooner would he have bent this man to his will.

Having promised himself years ago, that he would refuse to bend for anyone. No one was worthy enough in his eyes to receive the title of "Master" from him. That is when he resorted to more... entertaining tactics. From deceiving each of his newest owners into believing that this cute little thing couldn't possibly be that disobedient. That is until he turned the tables on them. And that is just what he had planned for this new owner.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• NicholiDeSchidor

Name: Yukie

Age: 18 years oldish changes age enough to loose track of how old he is sometimes.

Race: Demon prince

Appearance:

5a4f22acca385fccaaa62da579ef6e07--black-and-white-anime-guys.jpg

“...he’s small..and scrawny” Yukie mumbled as he yawned the devilish teen wearing some comfy sweats and a light tank top as he fixed his hair back into a ponytail the house deadly silent since Yukie was somewhat the only one there it was dead quiet other then a tv going in another room. He turned on the bedroom light and poked at the cute kittens cheek with a smirk wondering who had gifted him with such an interesting gift. “You must have really fucked up to be sent to our den” Yukie admitted as his fingers gently untied the knots and freed the precious toy who at his first glance seemed to innocent and sweet to fit the stories his servents had heard.

It was the poke to his cheek that caused Julien's body to flinch away. Only to hear the words being spoken out loud. Now if only this man knew exactly what happened, he seriously wouldn't be so easy to trick into the games that Julien liked to play. The moment his bindings where untied, Julien let out a soft whimper. Forcing tears into his eyes that started to cascade down his cheeks. This was how it was, the game had started and he was going to play the part he did so well.

"Pl-please... dont hurt me." The frightened words were mewled out past Julien's lips. His hands reached up to the blindfold over his eyes, in hopes to be able to see what he had been given to this time. At first when he tugged the blindfold down from his eyes. The bright light stung his eyes and caused him to blink in order to focus his sight.

It had only been a moment before the blinding light settled and he turned his gaze to this supposed new owner. Lowering his ears even more and forcing more tears into his eyes. Another pathetic whimper left his lips as he tried to hide his gaze from view. It had been the fire in his gaze that he had been trying to hide. It was his only giveaway as to the game he enjoyed playing. "Please Sir... I didn't do anything."

“Mmh your easy to fool~ I know nothing of you but...it seems like even when the servents set you in here you acted this way all sweet and innocent and terrified~” Yukie whispered a devilish smirk on his lips as he played with his phone for a minute watching all the cameras in the house. “You belong to the heirs to this household to service and serve as a companion and lover if you run or sneak out you’ll regret it and be severely punished” Yukie explained taking his new pets arm as he opened the beside drawer and pulled out a medical device and pushed the needle deep into his new toys arm depositing a tracking chip deep inside so it would give him a better advantage of knowing where his pet was. “Ripping this out might kill you so you’d best leave it in.” Yukie added with a sly smirk as he moved and sat in a chair watching his pet~ “Now then I need your name...and you can choose between a good run right now with no one stopping you or a bath and dinner with me tonight~”

Julien had just begun to back away ever further from this man. That was until said man grabbed ahold of his arm and was currently injecting something into his skin. Midnight black ears pinned back agaisnt Julien's head. But it was the words that reached his ears that had his eyes widening and darting to the man. He was actually being given a choice?

But it was the words from ealier that had him disbelieving what this man was saying. Why give him a choice to try and run, if it had been clearly stated that he couldn't run or sneak out of the house. That surely was a confusing puzzle, and it had allowed him to break his act. If only for a moment. Black ears lowered against Julien's head with a soft whimper. He honestly hated baths. It was the worse punishment for him, in his eyes.

He averted his gaze as if trying to figure out if there was some possible way to get out of this sticky situation. "Please... Sir" He whimpered softly, trying to keep his frightened act up. "No... no bath, Please. I dont like the water." He sniffed back the fake tears that rolled down his cheeks.

“Well then try and run... see if you can get out of the house without me catching you” Yukie replied with a devious smirk already having planned the new game to the extreame and having also asked the servents not to participate. “It will just be me and you and you get a ten minute head start to find your way out of the maze like mansion” Yukie explained as he pulled out a cigarette and lit it smoking as he somewhat paced the room enjoying the look of fear and somewhat enjoying he had confused the boy with his words when he said he couldn’t run without being punished, in all reality he could try...but Yukie knew he wouldn’t get past the first set of hallways since the Japanese home was so large unless you knew the floor plan one could easily get lost.

“If you can do this and get out I’ll let you choose the next game and you won’t be forced to take a bath with me,” Yukie explained blowing out a small puff of smoke. “But if you are caught I choose the next game and you will bathe and eat with me tonight” Yukie added a smirk slowly creeping onto his lips as he chuckled.”the only rule to this game is no weapons since I don’t have enough staff tonight to cook and clean up our messes” the male replied as he sat on his chair and tapped the timer that gave his pet a head start and started counting down.

It was then that Julien clued into what this man was doing. He still wasnt able to run completely away from the man and get out of the house. He had been trapped into the man's game. Had this man caught him already, in his own act? No one had been able to seen through him so quickly. Julien was almost at a loss of what to do. Should he continue to try and play the frightened kitten. Or should he just drop the act already?

No, he couldn't. This man hadn't done anything in order for him to break his act just yet. Julien's ears twitched when the man added more rules to this so called game of his. But it wasn't long before he heard the tapping sound. Darting his bright gaze to the timer that the man was messing with.

He had to make up his mind quickly. The more he wasted time sitting there staring at the timer, the less time he had to try and run. His ears lowered again in confusion. But before he had a chance to change his mind. He found himself jumping up and darting out of the room. His tail twitching slightly as he darted his gaze around. Picking one hallway and darting down to the end before darting down another to the right. The further he went along. All the rooms looked the same. Every last door he passed, looked just like the last.

The more he continued to run, the more he began to tear up. This place was going to be a horror house. He had to get out of here. That was the only thing in his mind. He had to find some way out. A dead end. His ears pinned back when he reached the end of the hallway he was on. Darting his gaze around the hall itself, huffing and panting as if trying to decide what to do.

Great... Just great. His gaze darted to the closest door. It hadn't taken a second longer before he reached for the handle and opened the door. Rushing in and shutting the door behind him. He darted his gaze around the library he had ended up in. Three windows. One of them had to open for him. It was going to be his only saving grace at the moment. He darted towards the middle one, and tried to lift it open. Hissing out in frustration when it wouldn't budge. That was until he noticed the latch, growling at himself. He grabbed the latch and pulled hard. When he managed to get it to open, he began to lift the window open.

“My your quick, I honestly didn’t think you would go straight for a window” Ayme admitted as he smirked the identical twin watching his new toy, he was quite jealous his twin had gotten to play with him first but he had been busy in the other room watching tv so now it would be more interesting with his twin watching on the cameras from his cellphone. “Though I don’t think you want to crawl out your still on the second story and it will hurt badly if you fall...you’ll break an arm or a leg” he admitted clearly knowing a lot more as he smirked.

That voice. Julien's black ears pinned flat to the back of his head and his fur stood on end just at that voice alone. He had been caught already?! His fingers clinched to the window sil as he turned his gaze to the man. How? He clearly had run a good distance away, and he was almost certain that the timer hadn't been gone off yet. Fear seeped into his eyes, and his breathing began to catch on its on.

The mans words about the window didn't phase him. Actually they ran through one ear and out the other. He was part cat, they always landed on their feet and were able to find way's in order to not hurt themselves... if they could help it.

Julien's tail twitched just slightly before his gaze darted back to the door. It wasn't even a second later that he was darting for the door. His claws digging into the wood of the door as he grabbed a hold of the handle. But this time when he tried to open it. He found it locked from the outside. Eyes widened in even more fear.

“I win~” Ayme whispered as he smirked and wrapped his arms lovingly around his new toy as he snuggled into juliens body but pushed away with a frown. “Goodness you reek” he mumbled keeping hold of the kitten but not getting to close as he pulled out his phone and texted his twin to come let him out so they could all take a nice bath.

“My your clever though we should permanently seal all of the windows on the top floor or atleast do better locks” Yukie replied having unlocked the door as he looked at the two compleatly identical to his twin in clothes and looks.

It was then that Julien's body broke out in a tremble. Feeling those arms suddenly being wrapped around him. But as soon as it happened, he was being pushed away with a comment that had him confused. He didn't smell. Or to himself at least. But it was when he felt the hand keeping ahold of him that his ears lowered.

The moment the door was unlocked, his gaze met with the same person. Confusion settled into his eyes once more. Before the realization that he had been tricked even more than he originally thought. It pist him off, and made him lose his composure all that quicker. Fire licked its way into his eyes.

He tugged himself free of the grasp on him. "Basterd!" He growled out, pinning his ears flat against the back of his head. His tail fluffed out in alarm. "You lied!" He hissed his displeasure out. That is what angered him the most. He had been told that he was being given a head start. But even before the timer had gone off. He had gotten caught in a huge trap.

He had seen no way past the two brother's at this point. They had the main exit to the room blocked. All the windows had been locked as well, so his chances of getting one unlocked in time and get outside. Yea, that wasnt going to work either. Since he had blown his cover, it was clear that he wasn't going to be able to keep up his frightened kitten routine up again.

He felt himself backing away into a corner of the room. Never a good thing, but then again. It was their fault.

“I didn’t lie Ayme didn’t move until the timer went off it’s not our fault you leave a scent and happened to be closer to where he was watching tv” Yukie replied as he sighed already finding his pet somewhat annoying. “I’m going to go get the bath ready drag him down and then we can eat and see if we have any cute clothes that will fit him” Yukie replied as he left and headed off downstairs as Ayme looked over at the poor kitten.

“What’s your name?” Ayme asked gently cleaning up afew books as he watched the new pet interested in him but also cautious. “We need to take a bath Before dinner you don’t have to soak but atleast clean yourself off with a washcloth and sit with us”

Julien narrowed his eyes as he stared at Yukie. Even if that was the truth. He still felt betrayed. It hit his mind that no matter where he had run off to in this place. It was now clear on why he could never escape. One, he didnt know how in the hell to get out of this god forsaken jungle of walls. And two, there were two of them. But that sure as hell didnt mean that he wasnt going to try his damnest any chance he got to try and escape.

The mention of a bath once more had his eyes flashing in displeasure. His tail twitched in an irratated manner as he glared at the one left behind.

"You don't deserve my name, neither of you do." He snapped at Ayme. Snapping his teeth shut with an audible click. He was seething under the surface, and the more he listened to either of the men. The more he disliked both of them. "Lets get this straight, I don't like you or him. I never will." He growled before feeling the wall against his back.

“We don’t expect you to, When the time comes we will outlive you and you will die just like all the pets we’ve loved before you and all of the servents before you” Ayme replied his voice cold and uncaring. “I wouldn’t complain to much you get a warm bed and whatever you want to eat, I mean compared to whoring yourself out on the streets you don’t have it to bad here” he added grabbing a book off the shelf as he carried it close...”either way...our playtime is over for this month after this weekend you’ll live here alone for the next two weeks until we come back from visiting father and after that Yukie and I might be in the mood to play but most likely not” Ayme whispered he was clearly the kinder twin but one someone’s crossed him he could be cold as ice to those who hurt him or his brother.

Julien had half a mind to call this man everything in the book, and a few other's. Just like every damned owner he had before them. He meant absolutely nothing to them. That was the trouble with these "new" owners. By the time they lost what they had, that is when they finally realized what a treasure they really had. But then, it was to late to give the kitten exactly what he needed in order to become their true pet.

These two clearly wasn't going to be able to reach the level needed in order to gain Julien's trust. Let alone, get the kitten to obey even the smallest of commands.

Staring at the man as he began to move closer to him. He was in no mood to be played with, and this man despite what he was saying. Had not gotten through to Julien in the least. "I'd rather die than to be here with you two." He murmured. Stepping alongside the wall before making his way back to the door. But before stepping out of the room, he stood there in the doorway. "You two... have absolutely no idea who you are messing with. You want some obediant pet that will lick your boots when you return home. I sure as hell am not one of "those"." He turned an unamused gaze to Ayme. "Neither of you have gained the respect in being called "Master's". All I see from you two, are spoiled children." He murmured once more.

Taking the steps out of the room. Not caring if he had been disrespectful, or if he had pissed the man off. Served the other right for believing that he would fall to his knee's from the start.

“My...well I don’t expect you to become so submissive you don’t know us and we don’t know you...I just wanted to save you from meeting our father he can be quite cruel” Ayme admitted clearly unsure what to do since this was more of his brothers thing as he backed away and let his pet leave. “If you really hate us that much...just follow the right wall with your hand” he replied touching the wall to show him. “And you’ll find yourself downstairs and free” Ayme added as he frowned the boy lonely as hell but he knew they where to much for most humans hence why father lived alone and the servents only came once a week to cook all of their meals.

Julien hadn't expected the words that reached his ears. He had it in his mind at first that this man would cross the line. But it seemed to him that no matter how much he was baiting the other, the tension didn't seem to snap. Yet, it was the words and hints to freedom that had his eyes widening. Why? Why did this man tell him how to escape?

He turned his gaze to meet with Ayme. Confusion settling into his eyes as if he was having a hard time believing this man would give up such information so easily. It was pain and suffering that made it into his eyes next before shaking his head. This had to be some sort of trap. "why... are you telling me this?" He asked as his ears lowered pitafully.

Debating on weither he should try to use the hint in order for his feedom. But it was when he remembered that no matter if he did manage to leave the place. He was still going to be tracked down like some dog and be brought back. Since the chip under his skin, was to be to blame.

Julien stood in the doorway far longer than he had wanted to. Weighing the options and possibilities. But again, he couldn't help it. Just the hope alone to gain his own freedom were to tempting to him and he just had to find out if it was true or not. So he took the steps, placing his hand along the right wall and began to follow it.

“Because I’ll outlive you in the end it’s just better to let all my brothers toys go so he doesn’t feel the same pain as I have” Ayme admitted as he moved back and allowed Julien to leave giving him the ability to. Ayme just frowned and walked back towards the bath to go talk to his brother the servents meanwhile quite busy with preparing meals and keeping the house clean for the week before they left like always.

“You should have atleast given him money for food and a hotel...it will be cold tonight” Yukie whispered sensing Ayme was at the door as his twin smiled sadly.

“I couldn’t keep him prisoner...it was only this year we’ve been free also...” Ayme added as he stripped and crawled in by his twin snuggling up to him.

Julien's ears twitched to Ayme's voice before letting his lower at the thoughts crossing his mind. The moment he no longer felt the eyes on him as he continued to walk along the halls. He continued to question this turn of events in his mind. He past by quite a few of the servants, paying no attention to them as he made his way closer to the main entrance of the house.

But it was still the question in his mind. Why was he now... so suddenly being granted the ability to up and leave this life? It was only when he recalled what Ayme had said before. If only he stayed here, he wouldn't have to deal with the cold world outside those doors. His gaze lifted to the doorway to his freedom, grabbing ahold of the knobs. However, he never opened the door. Just stared at his hand in confusion. Did he really want to face the world that he use to know before he was forced to live this kind of life?

Bringing up old memories of his past. He had been a stray from the start. Even his parents had treated him differently than his siblings. He recalled those cold night's, running from every catcher that came after him. That was until that fateful night that he had come down with a terrible illness.

Tears slowly seeped into his eyes. The man that had found him had been kind to him. Nursed him back to health and asked for nothing in return. But it was soon after he had been taken it, that the old man passed away. Leaving him in the cold once more.

Julien shook the memories from his mind as his claws clinched into the door handle. "Damn you... both of you." He whimpered the words softly and dropped his hand from the door. It was that desire to feel something other than just pain and punishment that he saught out. That kindness is what he wanted the most out of anything. Yet, after the man passed away, He wasn't able to find anyone that had been so kind to him.

In turn, that could be the blame for his actions. The reason he fought so hard against those that tried to take him. None of them had stopped to listen to him. Despite Julien having not announced his own desires. It was still there, in his actions. It only took one to watch him carefully.

Julien turned back from the door, looking up to the staircase that lead back. But as soon as he walked over to it. His eyes widened in realization. He couldn't remember his way back. He had concentrating to much on his own thoughts that took him away.

“If your looking for the young masters they are bathing at the moment” the maid replied her voice monotone and cold towards the family she served as she frowned and looked at the kitten. “Follow the left side of the wall and eventually you’ll find the bathroom...or I can show you” she admitted with a frown.

Julien snapped out of his thoughts the moment that one of the maid's voices reached his ears. Darting his gaze toward the maid before nodding. "I... Thank you." He said softly. "I should be able to find it." He whispered before moving along the left side of the wall. Continuing onward down the hallway, he kept his ears lowered. Soon he found his tail wrapping itself around his waist. Was he seriously considering this?

Either way, he surely wasn't going to give into these two. Not when he didn't know hardly anything about the two men. His ears picked up when he heard the noises of water as he went along the hall. Twitching his ears a bit and following after the noises.

It hadnt been long before he found the doorway that led to the bath. The steam of hot water filling the air had the fur on his tail standing on end. He really hated baths. But at that moment, he didn't really have much of a choice. Then again, he could of just stayed out in the hallway.

But he made up his mind and lowered his head, slowly making his way through the door. His body tensing instantly as if he expected the two to make fun of him for having returned so quickly... even if he had been allowed to leave on his own.

“Fuck! You! You will be meh bitch tonight~” Yukie replied as he giggled and laughed clearly drunk as hell as Ayme sighed and tried to keep his twin from drowning in the huge bath as he moved the small bottle of wine out of his reach letting his twin playfully bite and tease his neck the two being quite naughty. “You owe me....you let him leave I didn’t even get to show him where I wanted us to go for vacation” Yukie wined the poor drunk quite moody.

“Mmh you keep it up and I’ll let you sink you perv” Ayme teased sipping his own glass of wine as he gently played with his twins long hair pulling it a little roughly. “But you’d like that...you enjoy being suffocated~” he whispered biting his twins ear kinkily as he looked over at the door seeing his pet in the corner of his eye as he pulled his twin closer in a sexy possessive way. “There’s a chair if you want to watch though we can get pretty naughty~”

Julien's gaze lifted only to see what was going on. Confusion raced over his face, that was until he heard Ayme's voice. His gaze lowered to the floor before shaking his head a little. "I... will be outside." He whispered softly. But before he slipped outside of the room, it was the suffering on his face that could be seen ever so clearly. He wasnt weak, in his eyes... he had to fight. But it was possibly the exaustion in his actions that was giving him away. Leaning against the wall once he made it past the door before letting himself slide down.

Sitting there on the floor. Well, at least he wasnt pulled into the bath. But why was his heart still pounding so hard? He let a soft groan leave his lips before leaning his head against his knee's. Hugging his knee's to himself tightly. His ears lowered to his head once again. He was so tired, so on edge. Every little movement, ever little noise in this place had him darting his gaze in order to find out what was going on.

Possibly it had been the reason why his eyes felt so heavy. He didn't have as much energy as he normally would have. All he wanted to do was sleep, and it wasn't to much longer before he did just that. His ears relaxed against his head as his eyes closed in an uneasy sleep.

“He’s cute sleeping” Ayme mumbled as he came out twenty minutes dressed and dry while Yukie was struggling to drunkenly put on socks as he left his twin alone and gently picked up Julien. “Sleeping out in the hallway will get you sick” Ayme mumbled as he carried Julien to his room and instantly stripped him and put him in a large shirt naked before slipping him into the bed and headed back downstairs to put his clothes in the laundry. Yukie of course by this time having drunkenly found his bedroom he shared with Ayme and crawled into bed falling asleep quickly.

Julien had been out cold. Even in an uneasy sleep, he didnt awaken when he was picked up. Stripped and redressed in clothing that he wouldn't recognize if he had seen it. But for the moment, he was unaware of what was happening to him or his surroundings.

It was strange for him to be out this long. Normally he would just nap and be perfectly fine. Maybe it had been the months of lack of sleep that had finally taken its toll on his health. Forcing him to sleep in unknown territory.

Not even when the bed moved did he ever stir from his slumber. It was becoming clearer that what had happened to him in his past was to blame for his sudden situation.

Before he knew it, the sun was starting to rise on its own. And the light from the window was slowly making its way to his closed eyes. Scrunching up his nose the moment that the darkness around him seemed to lighten with a soft groan. Sliding his eyes open to notice the blinding light, he turned himself over on the mattress. Intending on sleeping longer.

• Saga locked this topic