Can He Be Trained? (Yukonwolfspirit)

NicholiDeSchidor

“Mmh seems Ayme kept you alive through meeting Yukie though he should have told me how my skinny you where I would have kicked your last owners ass...your so skinny they played you off as just being active” Sana replied as he mentioned for Ayme to come over and give him some snuggles and a kiss Yukie refusing to let go of his master. “Yukie has told me you wish to go visit a friend in the spirit world” Sana replied as he frowned sulking a little when Ayme refused to snuggle him slightly embarrassed to be doted on so much.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• NicholiDeSchidor

Julien only let a snort leave him at the comments. Though the thought of his past owners being beaten to a pulp was just slightly amusing to him. But could one really blame him for having fought so hard against anyone that tried to claim him against his wishes? His gaze lowered after that thought. And here again... he was still in the same situation, but instead of being kicked and tossed aside. It confused him, as if he wasn't sure of what he was to do about all of this. He simply wasnt use to this kind of treatment.

It was the words of meeting the old man that had his gaze flickering with what looked like tears trying to well up in his eyes. But it wasn't from saddness along, actually quite a oposite. He was pist... at himself. He tried to hard to try and keep the food down and ended up puking it back up anyways. Julien's hands clinched tightly at the truth. "it doesnt even matter anymore..." He struggled to choke out the words. "I cant even eat to survive the trip, so whats the use?!" He cried out.

It happened just as quickly as the pain in his heart settled in. He darted out of the room with what little strength he did have. Trying to keep the angery tears from falling from his eyes. He continued to dart off further from them all. He needed to be alone... just as much as he needed the simple words that everything would be ok.

“...well eating is the easiest way to give him privacy” Ayme mumbled as he frowned and looked at Sana.

“Go back to Yukie and get ready and I’ll grab him we can go in a few minutes so go pack some clothes and a gift for mom” Sana replied as he kissed his brothers head and slowly followed his pet. “Julien...come out please...let me try afew more ideas...eating is the easiest way to take someone there but there are other ways...but they tend to allow me to invade the privacy of your visit and somewhat invade your mind” Sana explained his voice kind and loving as he carefully searched for His kitten.

Julien continued to run down the hallways. The tears stinging his eyes to the point that all he could see was a blury mess in front of him. He continued to run, further into the house. That was under his knee's gave out from under him. His ears laid against his head, as the supressed sobs rattled his body. What would happen to him... if he couldn't eat ever again?

It was the fear that struck at him again. His arms clinching over his stomach tightly as his tail wrapped itself around his waist. "I dont... want to die." he whimpered out to himself. "Why does everyone... want to hurt me?" he sobbed quietly to himself. No longer did Sona's voice make it to his ears. He had somehow managed to tune everything out. All he had was his suffering after that old man died.

And it was becoming clearer to Julien that he very well wouldn't ever be happy again. Not with how everything that happened to him, ended up with him becoming sick or hurt worse than most people understood. It was in that moment when he felt someone coming to close for his comfort. He sharply turned, unable to see clearly as he swatted out at whoever it was. Turning his claws into the only protection he had anymore.

“There there” Sana whispered as he pulled Julien close and into his arms his giant black wings wrapping up his cute little kitten like a warm blanket was gently laid over him as he just let his hand lovingly pet his head. “We won’t ever let you die Julien I promise” Sana whispered as he just picked up and held his cute pet close moving to lean against a wall as he tried to soothe his pet and make him feel warm and safe. “You don’t need to worry about eating to go” Sana whispered nuzzling into his pets shoulder.

Despite having unshethed his claws, he still managed to in up in someone's arms. Julien's ears flattened against his head, trying to jerk away from the man with a stratled growl. But no matter how hard he was struggling, he still didn't have the strength to fight properly.

His breathing labored, unable to comprehend what was going on. He suddenly felt warm, as if he were wrapped up in some kind of blanket. Blinking the tears out of his vision, it was then that he noticed the strange things he was wrapped up in... along with Sana's arms. It was the nuzzling that caused his body to jerk away next. Darting his confused gaze to the man.

It took him a long moment before he felt the color drain from his face at the realization of what was happening. Shock, he was in shock at what Sana was doing. No one had cared enough to try and sooth him like this. Save for one person, the one he wanted to see the most at the moment. Feeling defeated for the time being, his struggles died down. But it was the soft whimper that left him, lowering his ears. "I... have to see him. Just once more." He murmured quietly.

He lifted his gaze to Sana. "I have to know what he used on me, so that I can eat again." he whimpered. He shook his head after a moment. "Ever since he died... I haven't been able to eat properly."

“You’ll see him I promise you’ll go and visit him for the six days like promised” Sana whispered as he just held Julien close and rocked him. “Before we can do anything you need to calm down and trust me if you don’t you could get hurt while we travel there” Sana added as he continued petting juliens head.

Julien settled down a bit more hearing that he was still able to see the old man again. But it was the next words that had him stilling and averting his gaze. That... he wasn't honestly sure if he could do just that. He trusted people in his past, and thats how he ended up in the situation that he had.

A choking noise left his lips. "H-how... could you ask that?" he murmured after a moment. "How can I be sure your not going to turn around and go back on your word?" He asked.

“Because I’m going to give you a very special gift demons don’t give anyone” Sana replied as he put his hair in a ponytail and pulled out a knife from his pocket and slowly started cutting off his beautiful hair until it fell against his face all choppy and looking like hell as he then started braiding it beautifully until it was a beautiful cuff link sized bracket that shined like pure silver.

Julien raised a brow when he heard the comment. What did Sana mean by that? What kind of gift could a demon give to someone that they normally wouldnt? But it was when his gaze caught what Sana was doing that had Julien's eyes widened. Before he could even stop the man, his ears lowered.

He clearly didn't understand, even after he watched the man braid what had been cut off from his head. Lowering his ears even more and lifting his confused gaze once the man had finished. "I... dont understand. Why would you do something like this?" He asked.

It was the sensation that he wanted to curl up into a ball and hide away. Such confusion, he didn't know how to take what was happening.

“Because I happen to love you” Sana replied with a smirk as he kissed Julien deeply pullingnhim even closer to his body as he gently touched his pretty tail.

Those words, it didnt regester in his mind at first. He had a difficult time even believing what the man had said. Julien's eyes widened in disbelief. This man... didn't know him, hadn't been around him but only for a short amount of time. How could he possibly confess something like that to him?! The poor kitten's heart was pounding so hard, that he almost believed anyone could hear it.

It was within that second that he felt himself being pulled closer. Only to feel Sana's lips pressing against his. Painful tears welled up into his eyes. He let out a strangled whimper into the kiss, lowering his ears once more. Trying his best to pull away from Sana. This wasn't right.

It was then that the thought crossed his mind. This had to be some sick game in order to trap him again. But then again... Would Sana really play with his heart like that? When the other had gotten closer to him than Yukei and Ayme had?

"Ne..." he let the strangled whimper leave him. Pulling away just enough to stare up at Sana. Pinning his ears back against the back of his head. "Dont play games with me." He murmured after a short moment. It was best to get this out of the way before he really did end up hurt. He wanted to make sure that this man was really what he seemed, and not just some act to get to him. "I dont know you very well, and you are already confessing that you love me?" He tried to make sense of such tactics.

“...of course I do I love you because your family to Yukie and me and I sealed my family offering with a gift and a kiss” Sana replied softly as he gently touched a strand of juliens hair. “My kiss was out of line but it will allow you to breathe through the shadow valley of death and the hair will allow you to not need to eat there unless you want to” Sana explained as he gently let his neko go and sighed his face little red his body having liked the kiss to much and well it showed down under his pleasure making his face go even more red.

“My older brother is such a pervert...” Yukie replied with a frown seeing the two being so naughty.

“No he’s more like a sadist mixed with a creepy stalker” Ayme replied with a frown the twins slightly emotionless clearly tormenting their older brother by embarrassing him.

“I’m telling mom you hit on a stranger again and maybe she will punish you” Yukie replied with a smirk.

“No just tell her he keeps going to his stripper bar and just pays men for sex that will get his ear ripped off” Ayme added.

“Why are you two so cold hearted!” Sana wined helplessly under the twins thumb

Julien stilled to the comment. Wait... he was family now? How the hell did that happen?! He was extremely confused with this man. But the explination of the kiss alone had his eyes widening in realisation that he had been tricked to a degree. But he couldn't hate the man for what he had done. Not when he heard that he would be allowed to go.

Ears twitched the moment he heard the other's voices. Feeling a bit more out of place when they were picking on Sana already. Julien lowered his ears and shook his head after a moment. "Mnn..." His movements were becoming slower, and it seemed as if the kitten couldn't take everything all at once. "Dont... feel so well." He managed to murmur softly.

Before he had any time to try and figure out what was happening to him. His eyes slid closed, and his body fell forward. Falling against Sana. His ears relaxing more than it had since he had come to this place and his tail untied itself from his waist, dangling behind him limply.

“...can we give him a bath now” Yukie asked Ayme following close behind as sana sighed.

“No you two can go finish eating while I give him a bath some medicine and then put him in bed with a nutrient bag” Sana explained as he picked up his kitten and carried him to the bath and with a wave of a finger their clothes where suddenly off and the doors opened the warm room relaxing as he slipping into the water gently holding Julien close to his body as he took his time washing him.

Julien was unaware of what was happening to his body while he had passed out. But it was the sound of water that was slowly bring him back. Black ears began to twitch sleepily. But it was the sensation of his tail in the water that jerked his body more awake. Eye's widened the moment he realized that he was in a god forsaken bath. Despite his complaints from ealier of having hated water.

A loud hiss erupted from his lip's and his nails dug into Sana's flesh. Struggling to get up and out of the tub he was in. But the more he tried to push at Sana, the more he realized that he was still to weak to even get out by himself.

Lowering his ears pathetically with a loud whimper leaving him. But it was when he looked to Sana, that is when he also realized that the other man had been in the tub with him. None the less... naked as well. A dark flush raced across his cheeks as he managed to push himself away from the man. How had he managed to pass out, and now to have himself in a volnerable situation that he was unable to get out of?!

Shaking his head hard. "I told them I don't like water." He whimpered. Pinning his ears back in frustration and swatting his tail in the water.

“Well I need you clean before I can hook you up with some basic medicine...your body doesn’t exactly seem to want to do well so I thought I’d bathe you and then in a little bit when you came around I would ask if you would allow me to help you...via a water iv and a nutrient iv to just help your body get some extra food in it and then I would let you sleep for awhile in my room away from all of the noise and no one would bother you” Sana admitted gently running the rag over the boys body as he smiled a little and kissed juliens head. “I won’t force you to take any more baths after this or take any medicine you don’t want but you need help or you will die” Sana replied sternly.

Julien loud a loud hiss escape his lips the moment he heard about medicine. Tensing his body and trying to scramble his way out of the the tub with very little success. "N-no... no meds." he whimpered out. The longer that Sana spoke about the topic, the more he wanted to run away.

He didn't want any more medicines, the last one's he was given had been the worse. It sent his body into overdrive, and sent him into heat. Thankfully before his past owner was able to do anything to him, his body had burned up the meds in time. But it was the stern words from Sana that had him stilling with panic racing through him. Lowering his ears at the words.

Lowering his head with a small tremble running through his body. The man had to use those words. It was a cruel tool to use against him, but it was clear that it was an effective one. "i don't want to die." he whimpered softly.

“Then you need to trust me and let me help you.” Sana replied as he finished washing his pet and got out of the bath having washed his hair earlier when he was asleep and grabbed a towel as he set him down on a stool and started drying him off. “Before I can give you anything I need to know if your allergic to any medicine and if your body burns off medicine fast” Sana replied gently as he smirked and got up to get a towel for himself even though the man was well...you could say sexless like a toy doll one would get at the store.

Julien lowered his ears even more. Even if the man wanted to help him, he sure as hell was going about it in the wrong way's. Or so Julien believed. Once he was taken out of the bath, he just wanted to curl up in a warm blanket. Feeling sleepy again, his eyes were trying their best not to close on him again.

Groaning softly the moment he was being dried off. The words that reached his ears had him looking up at Sana in a daze. "not allergic that I know of." He murmured. But he wasnt all to sure if he wanted to say that medications burned up quickly or not.

At the moment, all he knew... was that he was sleepy. And wanted to sleep for once in his life. To not have to worry if some random person was going to try and do anything to him while he tried to sleep. He tried to keep his eyes open, but he was finding it harder to do every minute that ticked by. He wasn't even able to pay much attention to Sana as he went to grab a towel for him.

“Hey...can I give you medicine even if you fall asleep?” Sana asked not wanting his pet to fall asleep before he could help him as he gently knelt down infront of him and touched his cheek.

Julien's body refused to give up on him. The more he faught to stay awake, the more his body faught to sleep. His ears picked up the other voice, again talking about medicine that he clearly had issues with. A soft incoherent murmur left his lips, as his vision started to go in and out.

"So... tired of fighting." Julien's voice was barely a thread of sound and it had been the only thing coherent enough before his body began to shut itself down. His eyes slid closed with a weak mewl leaving his lips. His body soon sliding off his seat on its own. It was clear that something was wrong with the kitten, despite the fighting he continued to keep up.

“I have no choice” Sana mumbled as he picked his pet up and carried him to his room and laid him on the bed that was like sleeping on clouds. He rummaged around and pulled out medical equipment and hooked it up and gently took juliens arm slipping the needles in his veins with ease and wrapped them thickly with bandages so he couldn’t rip them out or remove the bandages easily. He next prepared the vitamin bag and hooked it up along with some blood keeping it strictly to his blood that would adapt to allow it to change to his blood type, this making it so his blood cells could heal any internal damage his kitten might have suffered. He then got out some medical supplies and some tubing that was quite small and carefully inserted it through his nose and down all the way to his stomach before setting the feeding tube on a small drip bag so he would slowly get a good amount of food every hour. By the time he was done he was worn out as hell but covered his pet with a warm wolf fur blanket and let him sleep.

His body felt so cold, as if he had been placed in a bath of ice water. It was the only thing he was aware of, despite his inability to do anything about it. Having passed out in the worse possible way, in a house full of demons. Who would of thought he would end up in a place like this?

Hours seemed to pass by like minutes, and Julien's color barely even changed. From the start he had been growing paler, but no one had seemed to take notice. Or they just chose not to make it noticable. His body didn't even move by nightfall, only the steady rise and fall of his chest gave away that he was still alive.

It was the next day that Julien began to stir. A soft whimper at first, next his ears twitched wildly and then his eyes slowly slid open. But what he seen was what frightened him. The moment he started to panic, the more the feeding tube irritated his throat. Causing him to cough with choking noises.

“Easy there...” Sana whispered gently touching juliens face having not left his side the whole time as he set Yukie down on a giant pillow on the floor the smaller demon having been curled up on Sanas lap. “I needed to get food into you so the tube was my only choice if you want I can remove it” Sana whispered sitting now beside his pet as he tucked him under the blankets more.

• Saga locked this topic