Can He Be Trained? (Yukonwolfspirit)

NicholiDeSchidor

“Mmh if you want to sleep longer I can keep your breakfast warm” Ayme replied softly as I feel he was trying to not startle the cute kitten as he was in the small bathroom digging through a medicine cabinet and lookingnthrough all of the viles of medicine that it held before selecting two and some needles to administer some medicine as he nudged Yukie with his foot who grumbled hungover and grouchy but willingly held out an arm for his morning injections.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• NicholiDeSchidor

Julien had only closed his eyes for just a moment before his ears picked on Ayme's voice. His eyes snapped open to realize that he was in a bed, and not in the clothes that he had been wearing the day before. Panic washed over him in that moment. What happened to him after he passed out last night?!

Only when his gaze darted to Ayme, it was then that he seen the needles in the other's hand. Along with the other man. A loud hiss erupted from his lip's, jumping up from the bed. But intead of darting off quickly, his feet tangled in the blankets as he tried to scramble away.

It was the loud thump against the hard wood floor that radiated through his body. Pain shot through his entire body where it had begun from his head. A small amount of blood where his head had hit the floor. But it didn't matter to him, it was the medication that he worried about the most.

His past owners had always played the cheap tricks in order to get the boy to comply with their demands. However, they didn't realize that his body burned through it at a quick rate. Not leaving them time to trick the boy into submitting to them.

Eyes full of fright at the memories of what the medications of the past. He sure as hell wasn't going to be willing to be forced to take them again. His claws dug at the floor as he tried to pull himself free of the blankets that had tumbled down to the floor with him.

“These aren’t for you” Ayme replied frowning at the mess below him as he put the medications away and disposed of the needles. “Yukie takes medication to keep his body healthy he’s squeamish so I administer it” Ayme replied showing his hands where empty as he approached and looked down at Julien. “Your bleeding let me have a look” he whispered gently showing the kitten there was nothing within his reach to hurt him as Yukie could be heard throwing up in a bowl in the bathroom.

Julien felt the room spinning. Either it was from the fall he had taken, or it was the fact that he was only tangling himself up even more in the blankets. Growling in frustration the further he began to tangle himself up. It was when his ears picked up Ayme's voice again that his gaze darted to the man. Watching the other as he stepped closer.

But it was Julien's flinching body and the way his nose scrutched as he bared his teeth at the man. Despite what the man had said about the medication. He wasn't so trusting of either of them. Struggling against the blankets a moment longer, refusing to take his narrowing gaze off Ayme. On high alert that if the man had wanted to, he could very well do something to him that he seriously did not want.

Once his struggling settled down, the blood dripping from his head wound continued to crash to the floor. Julien's face changed once again, realizing he wasn't going to be able to get lose on his own. Not when he had managed to practically tie himself up in his struggles. Still wary of what this man was going to do, but he tried to relax... if only a little.

“Goodness” Ayme replied with a sigh as he gently picked up his kitten and looked at the wound before carrying him to the bathroom to bandage him up. “Don’t struggle please” Ayme added as he gently cleaned the wound and inspected it before carefully putting on a special stitch bandage and wrapped his pets head.

Julien's ears twitched the moment Ayme moved to pick him up off the floor. Only then did he start to struggle out of the man's hands. A strangled growl began to leave his lips, but soon was quieted when he heard the man telling him not to struggle. His body tried to jerk away the moment that his head wound was being cleaned, hissing out at the stinging sensation before his head was being bandaged.

Black ears twitched, but he kept his gaze on the man. Once he felt that his wound had been taken care of enough. He darted away from Ayme. His tail twitching behind him in an irratated manner. His ears pinned back at the treatment he was getting from the other. At first, he was at a loss of what was really going on here. "Why are you doing this to me?" He asked quietly.

Shaking his head before Ayme had the chance to answer him. No one had cared enough to bandage him before, let alone caring enough about his health... well. There was that one man, but that was to long ago. He had lost all faith in these so called "Master's" now a days.

"Why do you even care that I hurt myself?!" He cried out in frustration, and possibly fear. But he refused to let himself be dragged to much further into his fears.

“Because I don’t care to call the doctors here” Ayme replied as he moved Yukie bowel noticing strains of blood in the vomit as he dumped it out and took out some pills and set the in his twins hand and set down a small glass of water. “I care because I don’t want you in pain or bleeding all over yourself” Ayme added as he helped his twin drink and checked his pulse frowning. “Breakfast is downstairs if your hungry” he added helping his twin up into a chair as he tied Yukies arm down so he wouldn’t squirm to much and waited for afew veins to show up so he could set him up with a blood bag and a nutrients bag to help stabilize his body

Julien snorted at the answer he got. Just as he thought, these two clearly didn't think much of anyone else except themselves. It was becoming clearer to him that staying here was becoming a bigger mistake. His long black tail swatted in irratance behind him once again. Only the mention of breakfast had his face screwing up in disgust.

Moving to exit the room. "Im not hungry." he murmured, slipping himself out of the room. His gaze moved from one side of the hallway to the next. Why the hell did these two want to keep him so badly, but treat him like... well like this? It frustrated him to no end and in turned began to make Julien hate them even more than before.

Shaking his head harshly before starting to wander down the hallway. Not even really searching for anything in particular. It was more of trying to make up his mind. What could he really do now? "They both would never understand me anyways. Why should I even try this damn hard anymore?" He murmured to himself.

“You haven’t eaten in awhile come join us and I’ll make you whatever you want” Yukie replied as he followed his twin who was easily going down to start up the small wooden stove so he could make their stew for dinner. “Don’t be so cold to Ayme he means we’ll just like I do but we don’t really socialize much he’s noticed he offended you my guess was about the blood comment...he said it because you don’t like baths and he doesn’t want to force you to take one hence why he decided to patch you up so quick” Yukie admitted as he skipped up ahead and sat at the table somewhat waiting for his twin who was busy reheating some rice and cooking some eggs.

Julien snorted at the answer he gotten from Yukie. Shaking his head after a moment when the other had run off with Ayme. Instead of following after the two. He continued wandering the hallways. He didn't want to go to them, and his refusal to eat should of shown that much at least. He could care less if he starved himself, shriveled up and blew away in the wind itself. If it gave him a better life, then he would do it in a heart beat.

His bright gaze moved over the bare walls. He felt like a prisoner already... well with the ability to move around the place. He did have to agree that not being bound in some dark closet was a nice thing. But he still found himself distant from the two brothers. Deeming both of them fools. And doubting that having chosen to stay in this place was a good thing. So far to what had happened to him, he found himself more annoyed than anything else.

He opened one of the doors next to him, noticing it was the exact room from before. The library he had ended up getting caught in. Great, He just had to pick this room to walk into.

“...he seems to stubborn” Ayme replied to Yukie who nodded and played with his breakfast having no real appetite as he got up and set his bowl in the sink. “Don’t cause stains...but bring him down here” he replied as Yukie left quickly and wishing seconds was standing and watching his toy annoyed that he was being so rude to such loving masters.

Julien found himself back at the windows where he had tried to escape the night before. This time, he placed his forhead agianst the glass. His thoughts traveled back to a time when he had been happy. The sad memories hurt him the most, more than what anyone had done to his body. His fingers clinched at the window sil as his body started to jerk with surpressed sobs that threatened release.

He never dared to show anyone this side of him. It was his weakness, one that he wasn't proud of. One of his hands clinched as his chest tightly at the burning in his throat the more he faught to keep his tears silent. His ears were trembling along with his body the more he faught for that control.

He couldn't remember the last time he had cried so hard. The true tears were always the one that stung the worse. "Why... why did you have to die?" he whimpered quietly to himself. "Why did you leave me..." As if he were speaking to the old man from his past.

“....if you want...I can take you to him...the man you lost...if it will ease your suffering” Yukie whispered standing in the doorway as he frowned and looked at Julien...”If I do though you can’t tell Ayme” he added with a smirk fully able to visit the dead even against his brothers wishes.

Julien's body jerked towards the voice that seemed to come out of no where. Having been caught at his weakest moment. He had sworn the two men had gone downstairs to eat. His heart beat was out of control and his wide frightened gaze could be seen from the reflection in the window.

But it was when he clued into what the other had said. Was Yukie really giving him the chance to see the old man again? Julien's tail wrapped itself around his waist as he tried to dry his eyes from the tears that he had shed. All the while, trying to clue into how it was going to be possible for him to see the old man again.

"How... how can I see him again?" He asked, the tears still clinging to his voice no matter how hard he tried to keep them at bay. He finally turned to Yukie, his cheeks flushed from how hard he had been crying in the first place. A clear sign that his earlier tears had not been from real fear or pain. It really was hurting him at the moment, his grief and suffering painted all over him in that moment. Just the sight alone would break the heart of almost anyone.

“We...sometimes go over to the spirit world but only on our birthday to visit our mum...if you want I can take you to visit him if you like” Yukie added as he gently handed his kitten a small handkerchief to dry his eyes with Yukie feeling aweful that his pet was so sad and lonely. “If you want I’m sure I can ask Ayme to take us is easier with both of us” he admitted offering to hold Julien if he wanted it.

Julien lowered his gaze to the floor at the explination that he was being given. So... these two were able to enter the spirit world. And he was being given the chance to end his suffering, by allowing him to see the old man once more. How could he honestly say no to that? Not with how awful he felt about the situation.

"Please... Take me to him." He whimpered the words out. "I just, I have to see him at least one more time." His ears lowered at the choice he had made. Had it been the right one is what his mind was asking. What would happen to him now, now that he accepted the help of one of the brothers.

Even tho he had chosen, he was still a bit on the leary side. Once the handkerchief had been handed to him, his gaze lowered to it. As if trying to understand all of this new information. Then the next question popped into his head as he dried his eyes. How exactly does one enter the spirit world?

“We will take you on the agreement that you will live with us from then on and on your birthday...you can visit him every year” Ayme added as he stood his eyes cold and dark as he looked away afraid he would scare the kitten.

“We can stay for three days no more no less” Yukie explained softly as he looked to his twin who huffed and seemed to be deep in thought.

“We can stay for six...the seasons right and it would allow us to meet mum for longer then usual” Ayme admitted a soft loneliness in his and Yukies eyes as he looked at Julien his eyes softer. “If you would like that”

Julien's eyes seemed to lighten up a bit at their words. At first, he had only expected to see the old man for a few minutes. But apparently the two men had other plans that extended the stay. His ears picked up at the news, not only would he be allowed to end his suffering. He would also be allowed to see the man on his birthday every year... with once cost to him.

He weighed the options for a moment. Could he really stand living with these two, just to be able to get to see the old man again? He honestly wasn't even sure of the answer at that point. Without thinking about it any longer. He just had to see the old man again. He could deal with these two at that cost, even if he had to try and make the men's life a living hell in his own way.

He had been about to open his mouth, that was until Ayme spoke up again. A small choking noise left his lips. An even longer stay?! Was these two seriously trying to kill him with kindness now? But then he clued into what the other had said, lowering his ears. It had been his mistake for having not noticed that the two men were also suffering as well. This trip wasn't just for his on closure.

Julien nodded after a moment. "I... am fine with that." he said softly.

“We will leave in an hour before that though you need to eat and we need to eat to gather up some strength” Ayme replied not liking showing his feelings or the fact that he just as much missed his own family as he left and Yukie watched for a moment somewhat indecisive if he should follow.

“I have some clothes for you...if you want to wear them we are close to the same size.” Yukie mumbled embarrassed.

Julien let a soft groan leave him as he was once again being told that he needed to eat. Lowering his ears even more. Did he seriously have to keep telling them that he wasnt hungry? But it Yukie's voice that he picked up on, turning his gaze to the man. Tilting his head a little as if confused, that was until he looked down to notice that he was still wearing only the shirt he had been placed in for the night.

Letting another groan leave his lips. "I dont care... And I am still not hungry." he murmured softly. "Never really that hungry anyways." It had been the years that he had gone through with little food. And when he did eat, he wasn't able to eat much in fear of puking it back up. One reason why he stayed so damn skinny in the first place.

“Well the thing is if you don’t eat we can’t take you you need to eat a special meal to help your body get there alive and then food from that world so you don’t dissapear” Yukie explained as he gently took the edge of the kittens shirt and pulled him towards his room.

Julien raised a brow when he heard the explination as to why he needed to eat. It only drew out a louder groan from himself. Great... if he didnt eat, he would either die or disappear. This just was turning out to be more trouble than it was worth. His gaze snapped to the hand grabbing the shirt he was wearing before he was being dragged off to another room.

A soft hiss escaped his lips in surprise at the force that Yukie was using. Pinning his ears back and just before he was about to dig his claws into Yukie's hand. He reminded himself that he had to at least try to behave. The two brothers could very well refuse to take him to see the old man if he lashed out over something stupid.

"Didn't have to drag me." He murmured. "I do these things called legs for walking."

“I grabbed your shirt instead of you...I’m atleast keeping myself from touching you” Yukie replied as he mentioned to the closer for his pet to find something he liked having lots of different types of clothes for both men and woman.

Julien stilled at the comment. Now why in the world was this man trying not to touch him? Was there something here that he had missed? Shaking his head after a moment, finding Yukie was being weirder by the seconds. The moment he was allowe access to the clothes. He rumaged through them. Pulling out a simple pair of pants and shirt. Nothing fancy and loose fitting. Different than what he had normally be placed into. He personally hated the tight fitting clothing.

Twitching his ears for a moment before turning his gaze back to Yukie. "You really are a strange one." He said after a moment. "Most wouldn't care and try to do as they wished the moment they step foot in front of me." He murmured as he dropped his gaze. "They never stopped to see that despite the force they tried to use. None of that works on me. They could beat my body all they wished." He paused for a moment, not even sure why he was telling Yukie all of this in the first place.

"That sure as hell is not the way to get me to become obedient to their wishes." His thoughts traveled back to the abuse he suffered over the years. How would the old man take the news that Julien had been forced into servitude? No doubt the man wouldn't be happy about it.

“I didnt liked being forced at my old home, why would I force someone else to feel the same way.” Yukie replied as he listened and gently put his long hair up in a ponytail on his body a beautiful white dress that went down to his ankles making him truely look like a princess. “...you’ve been hurt before, it happens a lot with pets...we learned it’s best to give you space and eventually gain your trust” Yukie admitted as he clipped a flower into his hair and slipped on some jewelry. “We won’t hurt you or beat you...we just want a friend to hang out with...humans hate what we are so we take on pets to live with.”

• Saga locked this topic