Can He Be Trained? (Yukonwolfspirit)

NicholiDeSchidor

Julien raised a brow at the comments. But it was the comment about being hurt that had his ears lowering once more. It was obvious that most pets ended up hurt in one way or another. He was no different in that regard. But it was when Yukie began to explain that they wouldnt hurt or beat him that had him stilling. Morso, it had been the comment that he tried to understand.

"What... exactly are you two?" He asked, the curiosity getting the better of him. Just that comment alone was clear that the two men were not human. Not that he had really even payed that much attention before. His fingers clinched into the material of the pants and shirt he had picked out.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• NicholiDeSchidor

“We would be what humans call demons atleast that’s what we fit in as but in reality we really don’t know we where created so it’s not like we where suppose to be anything normal...hence why the servents hate us...we terrify them” Yukie replied looking away trying his damn hardest to prove that the way they where looked at didn’t bother them.

Julien snorted at the explination. To what he could tell, neither of the men seemed to be demons. Or well, yet anyways. "I've met more terrifying beings to last a lifetime." He murmured lightly. "I highly doubt you or your brother could reach the level required to frighten or even terrify me." He stated with a shake of his head.

It hadn't been a lie. He had been owned by abusers, vampires, and even fat old men in his past. Most of all, the vampires had come the closest in frightening him. Mostly because of their threats of draining him dry and some had even attempted to do that. Even with those creatures of night had not had the heart it took in truely breaking him. And before he could think of anything worse to say, he let the words slip past his lips.

"I doubt even the devil himself could terrify me into doing what he wanted." He murmured. At that point, it was the truth for him. That was how he felt anyways. He shook his head before changing into the clothing he had picked out. "You shouldn't worry about what people think about you. It's not like you cared what I thought about you or your brother yesterday." He murmured once more before turning his gaze to the man.

“I cared...” Yukie replied as he frowned and moved away before leaving Julien to go find Ayme already uncomfrotable as he quickly left slightly offended by how his pet was acting as he looked away. His own feelings where c9nfused enough by trying to find out what he was the fact that this brat knew so much somewhat made him uncomfortable.

Julien stilled when he heard Yukie's reply. For once from the time he had been here, he felt guilt for having not thought his words would hurt one of them so deeply. Neither of the brothers had shown him that they had cared what he had thought of them from the start.

Lowering his ears as he watched Yukie move away from him. Had he really said something so terrible that had caused Yukie to become more distant. Julien's gaze fell to the floor at that thought, and for once he actually did something that he rarely ever did in his life. "Im sorry... I didn't mean to offend you." He whispered. "But in all honesty, I have yet to see anything from you or your brother that would terrify me."

He left the words hanging in the air. Finding it was best that he shut up for now. The more he tried to talk with Yukie, the more it seemed that he said the wrong things. Once he finished dressing himself, he moved off to find Ayme. His ears staying lowered and the confusion stayed in his eyes. He hadn't been paying much attention to where he was going, and in turn, it surprised him with a small yelp leaving his lips when he suddenly bumped into Ayme.

“We don’t like being monsters we keep that side of us we’ll hidden” Ayme replied somewhat cold as he glared softly at his pet he was quite pissed his twin was upset but...the kitten didn’t know how hard it was for them to hide from the outside world and keep their past buried. “We are both a little sensitive to others words...it’s not like the servents whisper when we are around” Ayme explained as he sighed and looked at Julien. “Dinners downstairs You should eat so we can go”

Julien raised a brow the moment he heard Ayme's words. Great... he had both brothers upset with him. His ears lowered as he dropped his gaze from the man. His hands clinched lightly, still confused as to why the two men cared... but never shown that. Shaking his head as he deemed the two bigger fools than before. It was becoming rather clear to him that if he wanted to get off this standstill, he was going to have to say something could could very well be taken wrong.

Well... he was ready for that chance. "Did I ever ask you or your brother to hide your true selves away?" he murmured lightly. "You both have been playing games with me. You're afraid of scaring me... I get that. But like I tried to explain to your brother. I dont scare easily, my life has been hell already. I dont see how it could get any worse."

Julien shook his head harshly before walking off towards the kitchen. Huffing as he folded his arms over his chest. What exactly had been put into these two demon's head to think that he wanted them to hide their true selves away?

“...you can’t blame us for not wanting to scare you...you can’t even let us near you without flinching or getting scared” Ayme replied as he sighed and followed his pet to the kitchen somewhat happy he was finding his way around their home. “But, if you don’t want us to hide then we won’t hide around you anymore” Ayme added as Yukie blushed and looked up at his twin.

“Does that mean We can Stop taking medicine?” Yukie asked somewhat curious of what their freedom would be like without so many rules and restraints.

Julien frowned at Ayme's words. So the other two had not clued into the game he had played before. He shook his head, they seriously were clueless.

Taking the steps closer to Ayme, just to show the other than he had been wrong. He grabbed the man's hand and tugged lightly to press the man's palm against his chest. "I wasn't afraid. You two didn't get that despite your own games. I too have my own games. Just fooling you two into believing that I was some frightened kitten was too easy." He dropped his hand afterwards and stepped back.

"But... I am not playing games now. For the time being anyways." he murmured. His ears picked up Yukie's question. So the medication is what kept them from becoming so called "terrifying". It didnt matter to him. "I dont see why you need the medicine in the first place." he said after a moment. "Unless it is keeping you alive anyways."

“It’s a sedative...we share the desire for blood with our vampire brothers and the desire to eat flesh from our ghoul brothers...like we said we don’t know what we are” Ayme replied as he smirked and gently touched juliens ear and let his thumb pet down it softly enjoying the soft velvet.

Maybe it had been the wrong thing for him to do. Allowing himself to be touched. But then again, the two brothers needed to realize that just because he acted the way he did. Didn't mean that he was truely a scared kitten. His ear twitched a little the moment it had touched. Yes, this had been a mistake. He realized that much now.

He had to fight himself not to lean into the rubbing of his ear. Biting at his own tongue to keep at least some of his secrets from the two. They didn't need to know what he liked or what would cause him to melt. "How do you think I feel?" he asked after a moment. "Im this... thing with ears and a tail. I haven't gotten to see my own kind ever since I was taken away." he paused for a moment as if to reflect over his past.

Not thinking clearly enough, his eyes seemed unfocused before he finally let his memories clear from his mind. His gaze darting to the two brothers and lowering his ears a little. "Satisfied now?" He asked as he tilted his head.

“I want to touch them now” Yukie mumbled as he instantly went over and grabbed both earspetting and adoring how soft his kitty’s ears where as he smiled quite happy.

“My now that we can touch you you’ll have to sleep with us at night” Ayme replied with a devious smirk as he set out dinner for everyone.

Julien's ears twitched to Yukie's voice before a slight jerk ran though his body at another pair of hands went for his ears. It hadnt been from fear, it just startled him at the quick movements. A soft groan slipped past his lips before he was able to stop it from escaping. "Easy!" he tried to keep his voice from whimpering. His ears really were one of his more sensitive spots.

It was only when he heard Ayme speak up that had Julien rolling his eyes. Not like he had been in the same bed with at least one of them the night before, to his knowledge anyways. But it was when he realized what they had talked about earlier, causing his ears to lower once more. "But... you said that I was going to get to see the old man again." he murmured softly, as if both the demons had forgotten their promise.

“We will leave as soon as you finish eating” Yukie replied letting go of the ears as he went over to the fidge and took out some blood bags tossingnone to his brother to eat as they both sat at the table and mixed the blood into the stew in their bowls.

Well, at least the two were keeping to their word. His ears twitched the moment they were let go. Turning his bright gaze to the table that had been set before. Julien almost wondered what exactly they had fixed. Even if he wasn't all that hungry. But he did say that he was going to try and eat at least.

The fear of possibly dying or disappearing clear in his mind from the earlier warning. He didn't want to die, that was his worse fear. Just that fear alone had kept him alive, despite the beatings he had gotten over the years. Julien's misted up a moment at that thought. Why was it so hard for people to see what would have him in their laps?

He shook the thoughts from his mind before moving to the table.

“Please if it tastes bad tell us I’m still working on cooking for normal people so I don’t know if the flavor is right” Ayme admitted as he ate a small bite only being able to taste the blood he added on his as he watched Julien.

“Do you ever like want to eat small animals?” Yukie asked curious about their new friend.

“Don’t ask stupid or personal questions” Ayme replied blushing since his brother had asked something so personal

Julien lowered his gaze to the bowl in front of him. It looked on the safe side to him. He took a small bite after a moment, but it was the question he heard from Yukie that had him raising a brow. What kind of question is that?

Julien brushed off the thought after a moment. "I may be part cat, but I dont have their full instincts." he said after swallowing the amount in his mouth. Instantly his stomach wanted to heave. It hadn't been the taste of the food that was bad, it was the fact that his stomach couldn't handle it. For having starved himself most of the time, he just simply couldn't eat like a normal person would.

Lowering his ears as he dropped the spoon he had been using. Trying to swallow and keep the food from coming back up. His ears lowered pathetically as painful tears tried to well up in his eyes. He wasn't sure if he was going to be able to keep this kind of food down, not when his stomach protested so hard.

“Spit it out” Ayme replied gently not wanting Julien to get sick from the food as he sighed and smiled a little.

“He’s skinny he might not be able to fully eat” Yukie mumbled having seen his pet change earlier as he poked at his food. “I’m sure he can just drink something like a small mouthful of juice and he should be fine...I’ve traveled on an empty stomach.” Yukie mumbled as he somewhat got up and went off to wander the house.

“You won’t die if you don’t eat he will” Ayme replied with a sigh as he watched his twin wander around letting him be. “I should tell you...us being in two bodies isn’t permanent eventually I will go back to just being Yukie..” Ayme replied his body being more of a copy to keep their powers in check nothing more but a mud doll used to burn up all the excess energy Yukie contiained. “Normally the one who stays with his is our older brother Sana...but he’s off visiting father so I keep him company...I’m more you could say the responsible part of the brain” Ayme explained setting down a small protein drink for Julien.

Julien wanted to curl up. His body was already trying to break out in a sweat from the unwanted food that had hit the bottom of his stomach. But it was Ayme's word that had his gaze lifting to them. The more he listened to them talking, he more tears that welled up into his eyes.

He didn't want to die. His body trembled as he lowered his head and his gaze back to the bowl in front of him. A soft whimper leaving his lips all the while clinching his hands to his stomach. "N-no... Just, just give me a minute. I have to... at least a little." He managed to choke out. Despite his body wanting to reject the nurishment that he really did need at that moment. He was going to try and force himself to eat at least a little more of the stew.

Having started to calm himself down. And beginning to think he could honestly try again, but it was the moment that the next spoonfull hit his tongue that had his body jerking harder than before. Dropping the spoon instantly, the sweatdroplettes could be seen forming on his forehead before his gaze darted for the nearest trashcan.

It wasnt long before he darted over to it. Hurling up what he had just eaten. His body shook with the force. But even in his pitiful state, he remember this happening when he stayed with the old man. There was a trick that the old man used to help him eat when his stomach wouldn't let him. But... even if he had the candy that the old man had used before, would it still even work on him now?

Julien heaved once more, but this time nothing more was brought up. He felt horrible, his whole body was dripping with a sticky sweat that made him feel worse. But the moment he leaned back against the wall, his ears picked up on Ayme's words. So the truth was coming out. Julien's gaze moved along with the man, watching as a drink had be set down on the table. He didn't have the strength to move from his spot for the moment, so he lifted his gaze to Ayme.

“Yukie isn’t calm enough to play nicely with new toys when Sana isn’t here” Ayme replied softly as he picked up the drink and set it down at juliens side and got a cool damp cloth and cleaned off the sweat from his pets body being very soft and gentle. “Even I have to have some patience with him he can be overwhelming and demanding” he mumbled continuing to clean and sort of mother Julien this side of Yukie that Ayme had taken was slightly mothering.

Julien watched Ayme move closer to him. Keeping his ears lowered to his head all the while Ayme continued to talk. It was beginning to become difficult to understand all of this. But it was the one question that struck his mind the hardest. If Ayme was part of Yukie... "What is Sana like?" He whispered before he realized he had asked the question out loud.

His hand clinched a little, the more he sat there... the more his strength was slowly coming back. He noticed his body wasnt as numb as it was the moment he had gotten sick. But it was the next realization that hit him the hardest. If he couldn't eat... he wouldn't be allowed to go. A soft whimper left his lips while lowering his head. "im... sorry. I really did try to eat."

“Sana...well he’s different he’s a demon somewhat you could say younger and moodier he is quite dominating as Yukies mate but he doesn’t mind Yukie finding other people to keep his bed warm when he’s gone.” Ayme replied as he frowned and finished cleaning his pet up.“Here drink this atleast half a mouthful will do if you can’t keep it down we can keep working on it” Ayme replied with a small smile as he blushed. “Sana was there when Yukie was born he was created from the same parents just a different combination you could say he’s more domesticated then Yukie” Ayme added trying to explain how the olderbrother was. “After mom passed he took care of us and took us away from the hospital where we lived and now we live here he’s often busy working with the souls so we stay here until he comes back.”

Well, that didnt really tell him much about Sana. To what he could undestand, he assumed he would just have to figure the man out when he met him. Julien let a soft groan leave him the moment he was told to try and drink the protien mixture. At first, his shaky hands took ahold of the glass. Trying to sip from it, It wasn't going down easily. But at least it wasn't causing his stomach to want to hurl again.

It was when he heard a little about their past, his ears lowered once again. Why had they been in a hospital? Where they sick? He couldn't figure it out.

“Is it better?” Ayme asked worried julien would get sick as he somewhat fretted over his pet clear fear and worry in his eyes as he suddenly turned hearing the front door open and Yukies happy giggle run towards the door to greet the elder brother. He stayed by his pet as Sana came in looking at the two.

“Mmh I should have gotten a full physical for you,but I didn’t think you where that sick” Sana mumbled looking down at his brothers cute new pet.

(Sana)

8b8a2cd6c70e8062c8297ffe9649d8ed.jpg

Julien nodded after a moment. "Its... settling a bit easier." He managed to whisper after a moment. However, the moment the commotion began in the other room. His ears twitched to the noise, not a second later. His gaze lifted to this new person walking in. Instantly his body tensed, a relex he was never able to control around people he hadn't been around before.

His eyes widened slightly once he had laid his gaze on this new one. That was until his ears picked up the words. His ears pinned back against his head at the mention of a physical. He hated doctors, they always wanted to poke at him. Then it was always when the new owners wanted something to tame him down that was what pist him off even more. He had to bite his tongue harshly at the words that wanted to slip past his lips. And what he wanted to say was clear that it wasn't nice.

He was quickly disliking this Sana. How dare he walk in suggesting something like that right off the bat?! Julien's tail twitched in an irradiated manner. Not taking his glaring gaze from Sana, not even for a second.

• Saga locked this topic