A cute new bunny for me! 18+ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"I like sleeping and was with dad" Ayme replied with a yawn as he snuggled into Yukie wanting to sleep more.

"He likes hanging out around dad and taking baths it's kinda rare to see him awake he must have smelled you and came to investigate" Yukie explained.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Oh, well, I guess it is nice to finally meet you." Mitzu wiggles his tail a bit, watching the male snuggle with Yukie and pouts a little, snuggling Yukie's other side. Mitzu looks up at Yukie, "oh? That explains why I didn't see him until now. I have only met Yukie, a maid and Sana." Mitzu perks his ears up blushing, "s-smell me? You mean by my presence? Or my heat," he softly mumbles while looking to the side.

Mitzu blushes and looks at Yukie, hiding his face on Yukie's side, "well.. if it doesn't bother you, I-I guess it doesn't bother me either," he rubs his face embarrassingly on Yukie's side and closes his eyes. Mitzu looks over at Yukie's twin and pouts softly, wanting attention too and turns into his rabbit form, rubbing against Yukie with his soft fur.

Mitzu licks Yukie's cheek and looks over at Yukie's brother, wondering why he would suddenly come. ~Was he.. just in the mood to visit Yukie? Or did he really could smell my heat? But.. why would he be so attracted to my heat so suddenly especially out of the blue since this is my first time meeting him,~ he thought as he curls up on Yukie's chest.

Mitzu looks at Yukie's twin and looks at Yukie, "if both of you are hungry, I can call or go to the kitchen to get you two some food, I don't mind," he wiggles his tail with a smile. He gets off the bed and goes to the phone, calling the kitchen.

"Don't bother its late" Sana replied as he came in with three coats tossing them to the boys..."get dressed warm we are leaving"

Mitzu perks his ears up as he looks over at Sana as he puts the phone done and looks at the clock, "I didn't even notice how late it is..," he rubs the back of his head as he walks back to Yukie and his twin. He looks at the coats and tilts his head as he confusingly puts on the coat, "where are we going," he looks at Sana as he zips up the coat.

"We just need to leave don't ask to many questions" Sana replied as he picked up his boys and carried them out to the car and buckled them in coming back for Mitzu. "Keep them in the car" Sana replied before putting him in the car and going back inside afew shady men helping him load up the car and the small trailer attached.

Mitzu looks at Sana with confusion, not sure what was going on as he watches pick up Yukie and his brother, pouting a bit, ~I didn't really ask him what his name was.. maybe I should ask him later,~ as he was in a thought, he perks his ears and watches as he was getting carried and put into the car. Mitzu looks out the window, trying to see what was happen, "I am.. so confuse, what is going on," he tilts his head.

(Why did you write Yukies twins name? It's confusing...)

"Shhh...dad said to be quiet" Yukie whispered as he snuggled his twin under a big black blanket Sana finishing loading the car as he got in covering Mitzu with the shared blanket slightly hiding them as he drove the house slowly burning.

(oops sorry about that, it was confusing after I read it, I guess I just added a unneeded word, I edited it my bad sorry)

Mitzu looks at Yukie and lowers his ears, nodding his head but still wondered what was going on. He watches Yukie snuggle with his twin brother under a blanket until he got covered with a blanket. Mitzu perks his ears up as he could smell smoke and covers his mouth, trying to keep himself quiet.

(It's still improper it's not twins...)

Sana easily slipped out of the locked facility and started driving off wanting a lot of space between them as the snow started to fall down softly.

(oh do you mean why am I not using Ayme in the post? Because Mitzu doesn't know his name yet but I will edit, so sorry it was confusing)

Mitzu holds onto the blanket tightly as all he could feel was movement of the vehicle as Sana was driving. He could feel himself moving around within the vehicle, wondering why the house was so suddenly burned down. Mitzu was kinda scared so he scoots closer to Yukie and Ayme.

"We are now going to live far away from the doctors and the hospital house... we are going to live in a nice house far away in the country side where you all can go outside without being punished" Sana replied as he sighed..."I'm sorry for being so mean, but if I didn't punish you the doctors would have and it would have been worse" Sana explained as he offered the boys snacks and drinks.

Mitzu slowly pokes his head out from under the blanket as he looks up at Sana. "So you burned the house so we can live on the country side," he says quietly as he snuggles up to Yukie's other side since Ayme was already snuggling Yukie on his other side, "master, aren't you glad? We can finally have freedom to go outside." Mitzu wondered how bad the punishments would be by the doctors and shakes his head as he accepts a snack and a drink, eating his snack.

"I'm tiered...it's cold" Yukie mumbled not liking the drastic temperature change as he shivered and hid under the blanket more Ayme curling up beside him also freezing even though it was nice and warm the twins never having been in cold weather.

Mitzu looks at Yukie as he was eating and then takes a sip of his drink. He shivers a little when he finally realize how cold it was and curls up next to Yukie. Mitzu slowly perks his head up as he looks at Yukie and Ayme both freezing as he looks at Sana, "are there.. anymore blankets? Yukie and Ayme are both very cold," he puts his blanket he got from Sana on Yukie and Ayme.

"Yeah under the seat" Sana replied as he continued driving until morning taking an old country road as they continued heading out past civilization and into a very small town five hours from any city as he drove up to an old abandoned looking house that was quite huge and with a little work would be beautiful. He parked as he streatched feeling the cold air and watching the snow pile up quickly. "We are here"

Mitzu nods his head as he goes under the seat to take out the extra blankets. He places a couple on Yukie and Ayme, looking at them, "there, is that better," he smiles softly as he tries his best to take care of Yukie and Ayme while Sana was busy driving. At night, Mitzu was fast asleep next to Yukie until morning came and he woke up, rubbing his eyes as he looks out the window as Sana finally parks the car. He looks at the house while in the car and looks at all the snow. Mitzu gets out of the car and looks at the house again but at a better angle, "we should probably hurry and get Ayme and Yukie in the house, they were pretty cold," he looks through the window to keep an eye on Yukie and Ayme.

"There's no heat just keep them in there for a moment until I can get a room cleaned and a bed set up" Sana replied as he unlocked the door and went inside to turn on the water and try to get the house clean while his boys stayed in the warm car.

"Oh yeah, it was more warmer in the car then out here," Mitzu nods his head as he listens to Sana, watching him as he unlock the door. He stood outside for a couple of minutes before rushing back inside the car quickly so he didn't let too much cold air into the car while Yukie and Ayme were trying to stay warm. Mitzu sighs a bit in relief since he was starting to warm up and looks at the house, wondering if he should at least help Sana to make getting Ayme and Yukie in the house sooner. Mitzu gets out of the car and closes the door, rushing inside, "is there anything I can help with?"

"Firewood is needed so we can start the stove" Sana replied having the heat kick on as he ran the water waiting for it to get hot so he could wash down the twins rooms.

• Saga locked this topic