A cute new bunny for me! 18+ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Yeah there's so much room to run around and play also!" Yukie replied as he giggled and shivered his naked body adjusting to the cold.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Mitzu looks at Yukie and laughs a little, watching Yukie shiver, "do.. you want to go inside, warm up and have your breakfast? You can go back outside once you warm up a bit. I don't want you to get sick," he lowers his ears.

"Yeah, going inside sounds nice" Yukie whispered as he got off of Mitzu and went inside his body freezing as Ayme offered a blanket to his twin who happily accepted.

"We can explore outside later today" Ayme replied to his twin as he frowned at the clouds poking through the sky and shivered as he watched some snow fall down not knowing they would be in store for a huge blizzard.

Mitzu nods his head as he follows Yukie inside the house, shivering a bit as he turns into his rabbit form and curls up within the blanket that Ayme gave Yukie. He twitches his nose a bit as he looks outside, seeing the clouds and then snow starting to fall. Mitzu sighs a bit, ".. I hope Sana will make it home okay," he goes under the blanket so he can warm up too.

"With snow this heavy he might get stuck we are pretty deep in the mountains" Ayme admitted as he turned up the heat and watching Yukie eat and the snow pile up.

Mitzu watches the snow fall and looks at Ayme and nods his head, lowering his ears, "well.. I hope he will get home safe." He watches Yukie eat and smiles a bit as he was glad he was finally eating, looking out the window to watch the snow.

"He'll be fine dad always comes back" Yukie replied with a happy smile as he snuggled down Sana coming back home late that night as he brought in groceries.

Mitzu looks at Yukie and nods his head, "I suppose both of you would know best," he then walks over to Yukie, snuggling up to Yukie with a yawn as he starts closing his eyes and falls asleep. Later on that night, Mitzu flicks his ears and looks up, seeing Sana walking inside the house. He was glad to see Sana came back safe and falls right back to sleep.

Mitzu was fast asleep in his rabbit form, slowly turning on his back with his tongue tip poking out of his mouth. He flickers his ears and slowly opens his eyes, watching Sana, "d..do you need help," he tilts his head as he lets out a yawn.

Mitzu poofs into his human form and stretches his arms with a yawn, watching Sana and tilts his head. He gets off the couch and walks to the bathroom to take a pee. After a couple of moments, Mitzu walks back to the living room and watches Sana, "is everything okay? Your face looks like your worried about something."

"What gave you that idea? Did something happen while you were at the store," Mitzu tilts his head he watches Sana. He shivers and walks over to the couch, bending over to pick up his clothes and gets dressed.

"When you grow up in a hell like that you learn to never get comfortable" Sana explained setting down a snack for Mitzu as he smiled a little,

Mitzu looks at Sana and sighs a bit, "I can't imagine living in a way Yukie did.. it must have been hard on everyone." He perks his ears up as he looks down at the snack and looks at Sana with a smile, "t-thanks," he says shyly as he starts eating the snack, wondering if Sana was right about anyone knew where they currently were.

"We all lived in the same way Yukie did...he was just a little more destroyed by it" Sana replied reminding aymes tests and his as he shuddered and sat down with a cup of tea.

"Oh.. you only told me what happened to Yukie. Did what happen to Yukie happen to both you and Ayme as well?" Mitzu lowers his ears, wishing he can help Yukie, Ayme and Sana forget the past so they can live more peacefully.

"Yeah, I was born and raised with the doctors tests...and so was my boys...hence why I was so harsh with you two that one time...I didn't want the doctors to punish you" Sana admitted.

"So.. you suffered longer than Ayme and Yukie," Mitzu sighs and shakes his head a bit, finishing up the snack. He perks his ears up, "did.. the doctors know about me living with you guys?" He wondered why the doctors would punish him too and for what reason. Mitzu looks up at Sana, pretty glad he was that overprotective so he didn't wind being some experiment.

"Yeah you where a gift they wanted to see the mental effect it would have to have one of the twins fall in love with you and the second they got in trouble they would rip you away" Sana explained as he sipped his drink. "They had many tests planned for the two with you as an object of misery to them...eventually they would have one of the boys kill you like all of the others..then they would feed your corpse to the twins" Sana explained as he sighed his hands shaking...

Mitzu was a bit surprise to learn it was the doctor's idea for him to come here. He looks at Sana while listening to him, "so.. I shouldn't fall in love if it risk me going back to where I was originally? Is it safe to fall in love now since we are not at the other house," he tilts his head. Mitzu perks his ears, quickly becoming speechless when hearing about Yukie and or Ayme would be ordered to kill him, "uh.. that is so mess up..," he sighs a bit and bites his bottom lip, hoping things would be different now that they weren't at the other house. Mitzu looks at Sana, seeing how uncomfortable he was getting, "uh.. we can stop talking about it if you want and I can try to help you relax a bit."

"Your free to do as you wish here" Sana replied gently as he calmed himself and kissed Mitzus head and smiled "we are all moving past that place so relax and just enjoy" Sana mumbled as he put his cup in the sink and went to bed.

• Saga locked this topic