The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei looks at Akira and sighs as he shakes his head, "don't let yourself get all over worked by it. I will handle it so try not to stress yourself out," he rubs Akira's head.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Akira smiled "I hope you do, The part of me that hasn't changed is still scared." he said curling up as there was a knock on the door.

Sam was knocking on the door to see how was Akira was and to ask a question to the king.

"Everything will be fine," Rei rubs Akira's head and perks his head, getting up and walks to the door. He opens the door and sees Sam, "Sam? What's up," he opens the door a bit more.

"So I hate to do this but your gonna need to talk to the guards all of them expect the people that know Akira want him gone or dead they say he is not human any more and they are ready to kill him if they have to....I have tried to calm them down and defend Akira but one person is getting the riled up.....Mike the one Akira hit in the head today.......I am thinking that Mike was Garld's right hand man." He said.

Akira heard all of this. "Great more reason for me to stay in here all the time. Soo Rei can I live my life in this room now? I mean everyone hates me and all I know you said at one point I was to be your personal guard, but how can I do that when I am trying not to die myself." he said

"Akira I am trying to stop it before that far I know the King..........cares for you maybe even loves you that is why I decided to com here I tried but the rule of the king is law They are in the guard training room making plans I told them not to, you can choose to nip this in the but King or if Akira goes off on them well I don't think anyone knows how much he has changed." Sam said looking down and bowed. "I will serve you and Akira for as long as I live." Sam said looking at them.

"Well at least I have 2 people 3 if Seth likes me as well." Akira said

Rei looks at Sam wondering what he had to say. He crosses his arms as he listens to Sam and shakes his head slowly with a sigh, "what is wrong with everyone? Why are they turning into a split image of fucking Gerald," he groans a little. "So only one of all the men is not listening to you and he followed Gerald's movements," he scratches his chin a bit. Rei looks over at Akira and shakes his head slowly, "with me around, I seriously doubt they will try anything. Let's just say.. I put Gerald in his place, I can put Mike in his place as well unless he wants to wind up like Gerald did." Rei looks at Sam and then walks outside the room, "... look after Akira when I am gone, I will be right back okay Akira? Don't get all crazy like you did last time. I am going to have a talk with the guards, including Mike." Rei looks at Sam, "can you go into the room so I can lock the door? I will take care of this. I am done dealing with this shit attitude from the guards."

Sam nodded and walked into the room. "Yes most of them feel sorry for Akira but Mike is different." He said

Akira blushed when he told him not to go all crazy like last time. "I think I can control the crazy for now. I'll be good and I will wait for you." Akira said on the bed and smiled at Sam.

Rei nods his head slowly, "alright so my main focus is on Mike than the other guards?" He looks at Akira and smiles, "don't worry I will be back, at least your here with Sam," he closes the door and locks it with his hand print. He clenches his fist and then starts walking to the guard's training room since it was still early in the day and the guards usually wind up training until its time to eat or bed.

Akira set on the bed just looking at sam who smiled at him.

"Don't worry I see the way the king looks at you and he loves you I am glad that he found someone like you. If you ask me how I know its wrote all over your face." Sam said.

"Thank you, I'm just worried what will happen when the others find out." he whispered.

"I will stand by you and my king no matter what." Sam said.

Akira smiled and looked away

Rei walks into the guard room and looks around, seeing the guards in training. He closes the door and clears his throat, "hey line up, right now," he walks into the room with his arms crossed.

The guards lined up like the king ordered. Tho The one called Mike smiled when he saw that Akira wasn't with him.

Akira looked at Sam and then away.

"Akira people like picking on the weak and that is what you use to be. You may think that you are hiding yourself but you are an open book Akira at least to me I have a brother remember. You are not weak any more being with the king makes you strong I see the way you want to protect him and the way he protects you. You two are good for each other." he said

Akira smiled. "Thank you Sam." he said

"So... I heard that all of you feel sorry for Akira for what had happen to him, forced into becoming an experimental test subject to our former guard, Gerald. I am glad that all of you seem to know your place.. except for one," Rei stands in front of Mike and glares into his eyes, "..must I remind you what happened to Gerald? You want to be forced out of here? I don't want you to wind up like that psycho. I don't care if you have great respect for him but I will not let you turn into the next Gerald and hurt the guards. Do you have any idea what your idol did? He killed some of the royal guards. Do you really think he is a good role model?"

"The guards wouldn't listen to him." he said looking at him. "That and the King said he could do whatever he needed to do to protect the prince which was you. That experiment was never meant to live and now that he has what is stopping him from killing you in the middle of the night or taking out all of the guards. What happens if he turns into that monster you all are scared of. You don't even care about your own safty my King what is he to you I know that he how has access to your room when ever he wants? What is he your wife?" he asked looking at him

Rei looks at the other guards and then gets closer to Mike, "I don't give a royal fuck if they didn't listen to Gerald. Unacceptable death to the royal guard is not the first go to punishment. The punishment is to go to the dungeon but if they don't improve after getting release, they are just banished from the castle. Do I look like I am some little kid? I CAN take care of myself." Rei rubs his temples and shakes his head, "I doubt he will do anything to me since we got a history with together." Rei looks at Mike and taps his fingers on his arms, "in a way I suppose. He is .. really close to me. But that is besides the point." Rei groans a little, ~why are these guards so... thick headed,~ he thought as he looks at Mike, "do you really think a 'monster' would risk their life to someone they want to kill? Are you really that stupid. If his sole purpose was to kill me or anyone else, he would have already done it by now. You don't give him enough credit and that is truly sad."

Mike bit his lip. "I will only accept someone like that when they prove themselves to me. Respect has to be earned and he did after all attack me when all I was doing was protecting you from a monster." Mike sighed after that. "So do you love him? Is that why he is with you are you gonna marry him?" Mike asked knowing it was out of term, but in order for him to accept him he had to know. "Please answer my king I just need to know you are in safe hands." Mike said looking at him.

"The only time that happened was when I wasn't near him. So as long as I am near him, I seriously doubt he will do anything," Rei looks at Mike, wanting to get to him before he winds up like Gerald. "I understand Mike.. but seriously guys, there is nothing to fear just trust me." Rei looks at Mike and scratches the back of his head, "well.. at some point, probably but first what I need to do is get Akira back to the way he was. He didn't ask for this and you guys know this." Rei looks at Mike and places his hands on his shoulders, "I will be fine, alright just learn to have a little fate in me. I am not a kid anymore."

"I wouldn't say that.. but we will see," Rei crosses his arms, "oh, and if I find out if any of you choose to defy me.. let's just say you don't want to know what my punishment is. I am tired of the discrimination crap."

Mike bit his lip then sighed. "Yes My king." he said as he bowed. "I will protect you and your love." he said not really wanting to do it but knowing he needed to. So he could keep his job. But the moment Akira hut the king Mike would kill him.

Akira looked at Sam. "I'm sorry you have to pick sides, but I am happy you are on mine and Rei." he said smiling.

"I will what was done to you was unfair and I know the king loves you so no big deal he should be back soon." he said smiling

"Alright well I just wanted to get everyone's understanding. You can go back to your training," Rei looks at the guards before looking at the door, opening it and walks out, heading to his room.

Rei smiles as he looks at Akira, "I miss you too." He looks over at Sam and lets out a soft sigh, rubbing the back of his head, "I.. did the best I can do with the other guards."

"Thank you my king I am sorry for bothering you, but I wanted to stop this before Akira or you get hurt cause I am sure if Akira gets hurt you wouldn't like it." Sam said as he bowed..

Akira laid back down and closed his eyes. "Thank you both of you for everything you are doing for me I know you don't have to if you do want to."

Rei nods his head and sighs a bit, "it's really no problem. It's best to get this in my attention before things get worst," he looks at Sam but then Akira, "your not going to like this.. but I think you should get a bond towards the other guards other than Sam and Seth. If you have a bond, they will have more trust in you."