~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

"I mean they must have known the class would be up for the task. I mean... you students were a unique group of individuals," Kuro rubs the back of his head.

"I am not sure if that is a good thing... or a bad thing," Karma laughs a little.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"I guess it was good and bad. I mean Koro did help us all understand everything I would say he was the best teacher that I ever had and if I could I would take his class all over again. Tho I am teaching with him and this will be great I can't wait." he said

Karma nods his head as he smiles a little, "yeah he sure did make things rather interesting as well," he rubs the back of his head.

Kuro laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well hopefully teaching a long side me will be just as good," he smiles.

"Hence why you got yourself killed in school," Karma nudges Nagisa.

Kuro laughs a little, "ah well you were by yourself when you were a teacher, but this time, I will be there with you."

• 2 weeks later...

"I mean they are delinquents, they are pretty good at breaking into houses,"  Karma crosses his arms.

"Well I can assure you, you will be fine this time," Kuro nods his head.

Kuro smiles a little and nods his head. He then rubs the back of his head, "well... once we have enough money yeah. I would think Karma is the only one currently with money but that all depends what you have in the bank," he looks at Nagisa.

Karma scratches his head, "I might have enough to maybe pay for half the car."

• 2 weeks later...

Karma watches as the bus came to a stop and gets on the bus.

"Well that all depends on what kind of car you two want," Kuro laughs a little as he gets on the bus as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Karma nods his head, "yeah we will see what they have," he smiles a little.

Kuro smiles while looking out the window when riding on the bus.

• 3 weeks later...

Karma nods his head with a smile, "yeah I am sure they will have plenty to choose from. It makes me wonder if we will have enough... but we can always do a payment plan I suppose where we pay once a month."

Koro looks at both Karma and Nagisa, smiling a little since they seemed so different compare to how they were before when he was their teacher. He looks out the window as the plaza was coming up where the bank was and the automobile place was a block away.

• 3 weeks later...

"Yeah I am sure they will have something we both like. They have all kinds of cars there," Karma smiles a little.

Koro looks, "do you two want a certain car?"

• 2 weeks later...

Karma looks at Koro and nods his head, "yeah, as long as it works and gets us to destinations, we don't really care that much."

Koro laughs a little, "ah, well I suppose that's a good point." He then sees the bank and pulls the bell to let the driver they wanted to get off. "But first, we should see how much everyone has."

• 1 month later...

Karma knew how much money he was making but he wasn't sure how much Nagisa had.

"So did you find out how much you have," Kuro looks at Nagisa.

• 2 weeks later...

"So we probably have enough to start buying off a car," Karma rubs his chin a little.

"Well let's see what they have at the car dealership," Kuro mentions.