Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma rubs the back of his head, "well... maybe we should make a pit spot at the bank. Hopefully you still remember your information to get into your bank account," he laughs a little.

• 2 weeks later...

"Well... I guess we will find out," Karma mentions.

"For now, we need to take a bus or taxi," Kuro says.

"do either one of you prefer one more than the other? Eileen taxi can get you straight to where you're going in a bus you have to walk no matter what" nagisa set thinking out loud

Karma rubs his chin, "hm... maybe a bus would be better because all we got to do is pay for our seats and the ride."

"Hm, yeah that does sound like a better idea than a taxi," Kuro mentions.

• 2 weeks later...

"Then I suppose we better go to the bus stop," Karma then heads outside.

"Hm... maybe we should get a taxi to get to the bus stop. I am willing to pay for it since I still had money on me so it's no problem to pay for," Kuro rubs the back of his head.

• 2 weeks later...

"I mean... since I still work, I can always pay for it as well," Karma looks at Kuro.

"It's no problem, I had my money stashed away. I think you two should focus your money on the car you two want to get and I will take care of the ride to the bank so you can figure out how much you have in your account Nagisa," Kuro mentions.

• 2 weeks later...

"YEah so we can all go in on something." Nagisa said looking at him. "Really you would do that well that sounds great that we can get everything ready to go now." he said looking at him. "Maybe even get a car soon and if we go with a used car it is cheeper." he said

Karma nods his head and smiles, "yeah, everything will work out. I just hope.. you still know your bank information," he laughs a little.

Kuro laughs softly, "it's no problem honestly. I just figured a lot of the money is going to go towards the car so I had no problem helping out."

"And you still have that right," Karma looks at Nagisa and rubs the back of his head.

Kuro looks at Karma and Nagisa, looking at the time, "well we should probably get going, the bank only stays open for so long."

• 3 weeks later...

"I mean, it honestly depends on what kind of school it is," Kuro rubs the back of his head.

"Hm... maybe that's why I am not a teacher," Karma laughs a little.

"... I mean on the grade level," Kuro laughs a little. "Some schools also pay more than others, it just depends honestly."

Karma nods his head, "ah is that so? Well I doubt there will be any life threatening goals like we had," he laughs softly.

• 2 weeks later...

Kuro laughs a little, "well... you two and the rest of the class did your mission successfully."

Karma nods his head and then stretches, seeing a bus stop in a distance, "looks like we finally got to a bus stop."

• 2 weeks later...

"Well... might have been, but everyone sure completed that task. Also considered the heroes as well," Kuro smiles a little. "I mean if it weren't for you boys and girls, there would be no world," Kuro mentions.

Karma laughs a little, "well that's because we walked all the way here," he rubs the back of his head.

Edited by YaoiFanGirlBritty