~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Kuro laughs a little, "well I can assure you, this is just going to be a normal class."

Karma smiles as he holds onto Nagisa as well.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Kuro shakes his head, "don't worry, it's not like a class that I taught."

"Well I suppose that's a good thing," Karma laughs a little.

"Yeah I know I think it will be better in a way." he said smiling and looked at him and then kissed Karma's cheek. "well then I don't know what to do next." he said looking at him

Karma laughs a little, "well... why don't we go for a walk and stretch our legs? Maybe get some fresh air?

Kuro laughs a little and nods his head, "maybe you should go shopping so you will be ready for school."

"Ah... right, I should probably get some work clothes too. I don't really have much since I started living on earth again," Kuro laughs a little.

"Sounds like we should do some clothes shopping, mostly for the two of you," Karma laughs a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Kuro laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "man... you make it sound like I am the third wheel or something."

Karma laughs softly and looks at Nagisa, "I suppose. I don't really have any need to go to the clothing store, but I will go too," he smiles a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Kuro laughs a little and smiles a little, "well I am glad you like my company," he rubs the back of his head.

Karma smiles and kisses Nagisa as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Kuro laughs a little with a smile, "so when do you two want to go shopping? Before we know it, it will be time for us to start our new job," he looks at Nagisa.

Karma laughs a little as he cuddles Nagisa, cuddles him and rubs his head, "well I guess we should go now, since it will be Monday in a couple more days."

• 2 weeks later...

Kuro nods his head, "so what should be the best way to go exactly... I have yet to really think about buying a car," he laughs a little.

"We can just take a taxi," Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles.

"Then I guess we better go to the closer bus stop," Kuro rubs the back of his head. "Since you still surprisingly work Karma, you must know the best bus stop."

"Yeah.. I suppose I do, just let me know when your ready to head out," Karma stretches a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

"Hm, I mind as well make a pit stop too," Kuro walks into the bathroom as well.

Karma laughs a little, "it's a good thing I already went."

Karma looks at Nagisa and nods his head, "yeah... it will probably save us some money as well if we just get a car anyway besides paying for taxi," he rubs the back of his head.

Kuro comes out as he dries his hands on his shirt, "alright ready to go."

Edited by YaoiFanGirlBritty

• 2 weeks later...

Karma nods his head, "alright, well since I still work, I should probably have most of the money for a car. With your and Kuro's first pay checks, we should have enough for a car."

Kuro nods his head, "yeah that sounds like a good plan but for now, we got to either take a taxi or bus."

• 2 weeks later...

"I mean I guess it depends how much I have and you have but... yeah it is possible," Karma nods his head with a smile.