Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Kuro laughs a little, "I had some breakfast before leaving the house," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Nagisa and smiles, "well funny thing is, we are going to be working at where everyone's live have change for Class E."

Kuro laughs a little and nods his head, "I wonder what this experience will be like.... being a human this time," he rubs the back of his head.

Karma comes out, "hey... sorry, was trying to figure out what you wanted to drink," he laughs a little as he gives Kuro a glass of Tropical Fruit Punch.

"Thanks.. I am not that picky," Kuro laughs a little as he drinks some juice.

Kuro laughs a little, "this is sure going to be a interesting experience. I wonder if this class is anything like Class E."

Karma smiles, "well... sounds like you have something to look forward to huh," he nudges Nagisa with a soft laugh.

"Hm.. I am not really sure how this is going to turn out but I suppose we will find out eventually," Koro smiles as he looks at Nagisa.

Karma looks at Koro and Nagisa, rubbing the back of his head, "well sounds like you two have something to look forward too," he laughs a little.

"Well I am sure they were not as bad as Class E," Kuro laughs a little. He smiles, "hm? Next week is when we start. So how do you feel? Did the medicine seem to work?"

Karma rubs his chin, wondering how the kids were going to be that Kuro and Nagisa had to teach. He was glad at least Kuro was with Nagisa just in case there were any delinquents.

"That is good to hear," Kuro smiles a little as he looks at Karma, "bet you wish you can work with us huh," he laughs a little.

Karma looks and laughs a little, "well, I will just be glad you will be there to work with Nagisa," he rubs the back of his head.

Kuro looks at Nagisa, "so your saying he rather work by himself than with you," he laughs a little.

Karma looks at Nagisa and Kuro, laughing a little, "well I am just glad to see Nagisa finally able to get out of the house for once since getting temporary disabled," he rubs the back of his head.

"trust me I am happy that I can get out of here as well, karma likes pulling the strings behind everybody. You know what he's like he's more a of a backstage type person taking care of what needs to be taken care of."

Kuro rubs his chin a little and nods his head, "well... sounds like Karma has a pretty interesting job."

Karma nods his head with a smile and then looks at Nagisa, "so are you looking forward to working with Kuro?"

Karma nods his head, "yeah that's true," he laughs a little and kisses Nagisa.

"Well I am glad you have something to look forward too," Kuro laughs a little.

Karma looks at Nagisa with a smile, "I wish I looked forward to work like that," he laughs a little.

Kuro smiles a little and rubs his chin, "I think... the kids are about your age when I met you, maybe a little younger."

Kuro laughs a little, "can't be any worst on how you guys were," he rubs the back of his head.

Karma smiles and kisses Nagisa back, "seems like you happy huh?"

Karma laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah... it sure was but at least it was fun."

Koro laughs a little, "well... I am glad that task was so entertaining for the both of you."