Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles a little, rubbing the back of his head, "am I really the only thing that makes you happy hm?"

Kuro laughs a little, "well you might say that.... but I will still bring stuff over and see if you want to keep anything," he smiles.

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, "it won't be too much harm seeing your stuff."

Kuro laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, nodding his head with a smile.

Karma looks at Nagisa and sighs, rubbing the back of his head as he looks at Kuro.

Kuro laughs a little and shakes his head, "I doubt your not the same Nagisa that I know. Your just afraid to admit it."

Karma tilts his head and rubs the back of his head.

"Hm... I wouldn't say that, Karma makes you happy right," Kuro laughs a little.

Karma laughs a little and rubs the back of his head.

Kuro pokes Nagisa's nose with a smile, "hm... I wouldn't say that. You probably just lost yourself  and you need help. Maybe teaching along side me will help."

• 2 weeks later...

Karma sighs and shakes his head since Nagisa seem so different now.

Kuro laughs a little, "I think your just overthinking it. Somethings are sometimes best not to overthink," he scratches his chin slightly.

Nagisa looked at him and blushed."Yeah I guess I overthink all the time don't I." he said laughing and then kissed Karma's cheek. Nagisa smiled and claped his hands. "OK lets do this I will look at all my things and see what I want to keep."

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little as he kissed his cheek, smiling a little.

Kuro blinks and laughs a little, "you want to do this right now," he rubs the back of his head.

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles a little, scratching the back of his head.

"Hm... how about we go after school Monday," Kuro mentions with a smile.

Karma looks at Nagisa and nods his head with a smile, "sure, just call me and then I will pick you up," he rubs Nagisa's head and then kisses his forehead.

Kuro smiles, "well sounds like we got a plan now."

Karma smiles and nods his head as he rubs Nagisa's head, "well I am glad you have something to look forward to."

Kuro smiles and laughs a little, "is that mostly because your looking forward to working with me?"

"Well I am glad you are excited about that. Though I doubt the kids we will be teaching will have a goal like class e did," Kuro laughs a little.

Karma laughs a little, "yeah... we sure did have a pretty big goal," he rubs the back of his head.

"if you think back on it now... It was a big responsibility to lay on us...I mean it did make us all better in the long run, but still.... Class e was expected to be nothing. I guess after that we got a sense of purpose but still killing someone actually taking someone's life.... That's something almost to big for even people in junior high  to even make" nagisa said as he shook his head

Kuro looks at Nagisa and nods his head, "yeah very true. You had a very big task to do and if it wasn't done correctly, the whole human race would probably not be around anymore."

Karma looks at Nagisa and Kuro and laughs a little, "well... I wonder what this class your going to teach will be like," he rubs the back of his head.