When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden continues watching Dimitri and smiles a little, "you really missed being in the big tub... huh Dimitri," he rubs Dimitri's head.

Jayden stands up and walks back out, looking at Hidan and opens his medicine, "here you need to take this to feel better," he then walks into the kitchen to get himself something to drink as well.

Jayden looks at Hidan and lowers his ears, perking them up and walks into the bathroom. He touches the water, "aw.. it got cold," he takes Dimitri out of the water and drains the tub, wrapping Dimitri in a towel.

Jayden looks at Dimitri and sighs, plugging up the water and puts more warm water in, "your a crazy little monkey," he laughs a little as he puts Dimitri in the now warm water. He flickers his ears a little as he looks at Hidan and lowers his head, "yeah.. but he doesn't seem to be a fan of cooler water."

Dimitri started to play in the warm water again.

"Hey listen I am sorry about what I said to you." Hidan said looking up at the ceiling. "Also we can get a heated pool it would cost alot of money, but I think I might have it saved up from the funds." he said as he got up off the couch.

Jayden watches Dimitri and smiles a little. He looks towards the living room and lowers his head, "your not sorry. You clearly never wanted kids so," he sits on the floor and rests his chin on his knees while watching Dimitri.

"I wanted to finish school and get a job before having kids" Hidan said and sighed as he started to cough. "And I never wanted more than 2 max I'm not a good dad at all. I don't every think I will be a good father either. I never had a father figure so much growing up and you know that." Hidan whispered and started to cough more.

"Then I will take care of them while you just focus on your job," Jayden pouts a little and tightens his hold on his pants. "You should drink some more water and then go to bed. You still need to recover," he hides his face within his legs, curling up while he sits.

Jayden looks up at Hidan and flickers his ears as he rubs his stomach, "sorry.. I think I am having mood swings due to getting pregnant so quickly after just having a baby," he rests his head on Hidan's chest, "I will take care of the kids and you just focus on getting the job you want."

"Hell I think I was having them as well." He said sighing looking up now and closing his eye. "I really don't know if I can go to school and support this family I really don't know if I can." he said. "If it gets any bigger than two kids I just don't know how I can help them out."

Jayden looks at Hidan and sighs a little, shaking his head as he nudges Hidan with his head, "hey.. have more confidence in yourself. No one says you have to be the perfect father." Jayden bites his bottom lip and looks to the side before looking at Hidan, "well.. then we just got to avoid doing stuff while we are in heat. Because I noticed when I got pregnant with Dimitri, I was in heat as well. And then this one... got triggered by my heat as well. So as long as we don't do anything while we are in heat, then we won't have anymore kids. I personally think two is enough and you never know, Dimitri might calm down once he has a little sister or little brother."

Jayden shakes his head, "If me being happy makes you miserable, then I don't want to be happy," he pouts a little. Jayden tilts his head as he plays with Dimitri with his tail, "I wasn't really mad about it.. more like sad about it and that is a big difference," he pokes Hidan's nose.

"I want you to be happy with everything in my power I want you to be happy I am just scared alright....there I said it I am scared... I am scared about everything." he said sighing. "I am not as strong as you think I am." he said then shook his head. "I don't know why I started acting like this I really don't." Hidan said

Jayden looks at Hidan and lowers his ears as he rests his head on Hidan's chest, "your not doing all of this by yourself, I am right here with you," he wags his tail and then licks Hidan's cheek.

"Well... the medicine is just suppose to help you feel better. Once you are feeling better, then you won't have to take it anymore," Jayden nuzzles against Hidan.

"Well just learn not to take it the wrong way, we are both going through something," Jayden rubs the back of his head and flickers his ears, "oh sounds like little monkey is getting sleepy."