My son

MRiceball

"I'm never heard of that one. Is it from a musical or opera?" Kenta asked as he looked over the others face. Their faces never changed, so it was hard to tell them apart, but somehow they could look very handsome to him. it was it a good thing to get into a relationship with Someone in his son's body. Plus at times he was confused if any of then actually did want that from him.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"I'm not sure I watched a youtuber play it (lol I really don't know XD)." Yu replied his light grey eyes so much different from gins dark grey. "You keep looking at my face?" Have you fallen for me?" Yu asked teasingly.

"As I've told Yukie, time and time again. You should always give your attention to those with whom you are having a conversation with. And I would be a foul to harbor such ideas of romance because I do not know how any of you see me as your father as well or assume you'd even want the attention of a man. You yourself could be straight or perhaps not even interested in sex or any sort of relationship at all."

"We are all gay last I checked...as for relationship wise we all agreed we adore you when you aren't yelling at us" Yu added smirking playfully as he laid a hand on Kenya's arm. "If we don't want you we I'll stop you, don't act like we are some weak animal that can't defend itself."

"Do I really have that much of a temper?" Kenta asked softly, a small smile as Yu touched him."I'm sure you could protect yourself, it just I can't stop from wanting to protect all of you."

"We don't need you to" Yu replied with a sigh before stretching. "Mmh ravens pissed abd, wants to talk...Or destroy shit...you want to deal with him?" Yu asked not willing to let Raven out if Kenta didn't want him .

"I can try to calm him down, or spank him for being bad," Kenta teased. "But if he needs to talk then I'll listen," he offered. He didn't want Raven to keep thinking he had caused his mom's death.

"Alright your house" Yu replied with a shrug as ravens dark green eyes glared at Kenta.

"....you will not spank me!" Raven hissed clearly quite pissy this morning.

Kenta walked over to Raven and smirked as he cupped Raven's cheek. "Spankings are for if you break things," he teased before kissing his forehead. "Now come on Raven. You don't have to be angry, tell me what happened, maybe I can help," he offered softly as he looked into the other's eyes wanting to help him.

"...I just got upset and overwhelmed..." raven mumbled burying his face into kentas shoulder hiding somewhat. "I missed you also" Raven added with a small pout having been quite lonely.

"You missed me?" Kenta repeated as he hugged the boy close and rubbed his back lightly. "Want to talk about what overwhelmed you? Or do you just want to get past that for now?" He would give Raven a chance to just let it go and not brood on it and just do something else.

"I'd rather just move on. It happened I dealt with it and it's over." Raven added snuggling more into Kenta the male enjoying being snuggled and loved. "Can we eat ice cream and watch a movie?" Yukie asked.

"You can have a bowl of ice cream and we both watch a movie. Is there one you really like?" he asked wtha small chuckled as he looked down at Raven. Of course he hoped they did have ice cream. But they might have bought ice cream while they were out.

"Anythings find" raven replied getting up and running to the freezer to grab the ice cream. Showing him the delicious chocolate treat Raven smiled and snuggled back into kentas arms. "Can I stay with you all night?" Raven asked only adoring Kenta.

Kenta smiled and went ahead to the living room and settled down on the couch and turned the TV on then to the payperview so they could watch something new. "Sure, I don't mind it's nice not being alone anymore."

"Do the others not stay with you?"Raven asked curiously the male quite concerned about his father being lonely. With a small frown the dark eyed male sat beside Kenta offering the sugary treat

"I haven't had a chance to spend time with them with everything that's happened. I swear sometimes life just feels like those stupid TV soap operas," he sighed then smiled at the offer but declined it. "It's okay I don't any," he said before kissing Raven's hair. "Let's just find a movie and relax."

• 3 weeks later...

Kenta just let the movie play without feeling the need or energy to speak. It was nice to have company again, Yukie had always been running off to do things, or at least that was how it had seemed to him in the fog of his issues and work. When they were halfway through the movie he noted the time and got up to take the evening medicine the doctor had given him, being sure to asked Raven if he wanted anything to drink while he was up.

"I'm good" raven added with a small smile the male quite happy and content with their evening. "So, when are you leaving for treatment?" Raven asked curiously wanting to support his father more.

"The surgery is in a few weeks if nothing gets in the way," Kenta sighed as he returned. "So I'm trying not to get stressed out or sick. My blood pressure is something they were scolding me on but when I explained the accident they understood."

"Mmh I'll ask everyone to behave and keep you stress free" raven added before getting up and turning off the tv. "Its time for me to head off to sleep...I have a job interview tomorrow" raven admitted slightly shy about the fact that they had all worked so hard to get a good job.

• 2 weeks later...

"You do? I hope it goes well. Do you have what you're going to wear set out?" he asked as he turned off the tv. "If not some of my clothes fit you so you can borrow them," he offered with a small smile. "Don't forget to brush your teeth," he chuckled, throwing a little dad in there and smiled at him.

"I bought a suit before getting groceries." Raven admitted his face bright red from the slight teasing. "It's a fifty fifty chance I'll get it they might not like me" Rave added with a sigh clearly nervous about his big day as he headed up to bed.

"You'll do good but it'll be their loss if they don't hire you. And you'll have the experience of an interview under your belt so you won't have to be so nervous the next time. But I'm sure you'll do good," he said with a smile. "But I'll stop holding you up. Do you need a ride there?"