My son

MRiceball

“...they don’t like being talked about...they might get angry if I tell you about them because you’ll be upset and mad with them” yukie mumbled as he looked down clearly scared of the others.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"They should introduce me to themselves. I want to know what's going on with my son," he said calmly. "Plus I'd like to know who I'm dealing with. And if there's one who's causes trouble I want to find a way to deal with it."

“Sin...is the boss...he makes the rules he’s very demanding and likes to be in charge of the others but he hears voices he is paranoid....raven is the one who hates living and likes to cause pain...he pisses sin off a lot because he doesn’t listen and likes to preform surgeries on my body he also is the one who never sleeps and likes dark stuff” yukie replied as he frowned. “Yu is the one who really likes sex with anyone he’s a pervert but is really self conscious about how he looks and does a lot of dieting.”

"Oh boy, I'm going to have my work cut out for me. Self harm will have to stop," he said thoughtfully. "And I think I'll only put up with Sin if he tops," Kenta joked. "I'll learn how to deal with them in their own right and take care of you properly.But are they the reason you asked me to date you? Or was that one of them?"

“Sin wants you to make the others behave...he says they cause to much trouble and he’s tired of waking up in strange places and gets worried the men yu sleeps with will stalk him.”

• 2 weeks later...

"I've always had trouble getting you to behave but I'll do it for you Yukie. You're my boy, I love you. But really that didn't answer my question," he pointd out. "Why did you ask me if we could date? Is that something you want for yourself or is it one of the others?" he asked as he stroked his son's hair.

“...we all want it” yukie admitted with a neon red blush as he snuggled up to Kenta as he relaxed and just enjoyed the peaceful moment.

Kenta nodded as he gripped Yukie's chin and made the boy look at him. "I don't share. I expect loyal to me and I will punish any of them if they are, or cause you to be disloyal to me," he warned in a positive tone before kissing Yukie deeply. "All of you will be mine."

“Ah...well yu wonders if it will be a kinky punishment and raven is asking if you’ll kill him and sin is wondering if he would just be sent to his room” yukie explained as he frowned his mind all confused and asking questions.

"To Yu, Kinky punishment is for when you are good. Raven no I'll make you watch carebears or something for like three hours maybe. I have to get to know him better. Sin...well I can't be sure with him. It depends. How much does he like to be in control?" he chuckled then frowned as he watched Yukie's face. "How about they just rest and give us time together and I'll spend time with each of them?" he offered softly

“...I can’t always tell when they take over” yukie mumbled already sleepy as he snuggled into Kentas arms more and enjoyed the warm water his hair slowly going a midnight black as his eyes matched his hair suddenly as raven huffed and looked up a little at kenta. “I refuse to watch your punishment show”

"It's not like I'm going anywhere," Kenta reminded him with a soft smile as he watched Yukie drift off. He was going to get them out of the tub when the change happen and he gave Raven a wicked grim. "Nice to meet you, Raven. And you only have to be punished when you're a game boy," he chuckled. "So did you come out just to tell me that or is there something else? Though I think if all of you want to date me I should agree to it with each of you to be proper. Don't you?" he asked softly as he touched the other's hair then looked over his body to see if he was somehow different from Yukie's body.

“Keep your eyes and hands off of me!” Raven snapped suddenly splashing kenta his body covered in many many scars as he grabbed a towel and covered up compleatly hidden under it as he moved away not liking being touched so casually. The boy clearly having issues with people touching him due to the doctors finding him the most interesting to dissect.

"I'm sorry Raven. I did not mean to upset you. I wanted to give you some affection. But if you don't then fine, I won't be pushy with you," he said with a small shrug. "But is what Yukie said true? Do you want to date me as well? I just want to know what it is you want. But hurting yourself isn't allowed. You shouldn't hurt."

“I want to... be with you” raven mumbled as he stayed a nice distance...”you can’t tell me not to...it keeps the memories from playing over and over...she was pretty before she died...” raven mumbled having been close to yukies mum.

"You mom?" he asked softly as he held his hand out to Raven. He hoped that bit of contact would be alright. "Memories don't have to rule you. I still have trouble too. It's why I found Yukie out there with the hookers. There's this one really big guy, Sammy, I'm sure he must have met all of you since he looks after everyone. I'd let him fuck me like his bitch, it hurt a bit but it felt good and reminded me of her. She wouldn't want you to hurt either. I just wish she had told me about all of you so I could have helped more."

“That wasn’t yukie with the hookers it was sin” raven mumbled as he relaxed a little and slowly went over back into kentas arms leaving the towel behind. “I wish there where pictures and I could visit her grave more.”

"So you look different then everyone but Sin doesn't," he mused softly but let it go when Raven moved closer and if he allowed it then he would hold him. "I've got all the family photos backed on the computer. I can print a bunch out for you if you want to," he offered. "I've got a bunch of her when we were younger. And I can take you to visit her. I was planning on visiting her Saturday to change out the flowers and clean the head plate."

“Sin has blue eyes and silver ish hair” raven mumbled as he relaxed and looked up at kenta at the mention of the pictures before softly kissing him. “Thank you”

Kenta smiled as he was kissed and pulled him close and kissed him deeper. "How far do you want to go?" he asked softly. "Idon'tknow what it is you need from me. I won't think you're all the same."

“I want someone to talk to and someone to sleep with at night” raven admitted as he blushed and looked up at kenta. “And I’m fine with whatever you want to do though as long as your gentle”

"Okay I promise to be genlte," he said softly before giving him a soft kiss. "Now how about I wash you up before the water gets too cold," he chuckled. "You are pretty, normally I don't like dark haired guys. But on you I like it."

Kneta laughed and took the bottle from him and began to wash Raven everywhere the boy would let him touch. He wanted to please him just like he'd tried to please all of them that wanted to be his lovers.

“Your more gentler then I imagined” raven admitted as he blushed and looked away his body clearly showing how much he like being touched his member hard under the bubbles.