Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Daisuke smiles and cuddles Haru.

Shin nods his head, "yeah... I feel bad for them but I am glad they are living better lives now."

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"Yeah that's true but... I wish we got to them faster," Shin sighs and rubs the back of his head as he follows Jason out of Daisuke's and Haru's room.

Shin sighs and then pouts as he looks at Jason. He shakes his head slowly, "well ... we can't change the past but we can make their futures a lot better at least."

"I am sure they already find it nice here, not having to deal with that evil person they dealt with," Shin sighs as he rubs the back of his head. "How can someone do those things to children... he surely was evil. I am glad they had someone to keep their sanity."

Shin nods his head, "yeah.. they have so much healing to do...," he sighs and shakes his head slowly.

Shin nods his head, "I am sure they will eventually. Something like that might take a while to heal from," he sighs and holds onto Jason.

Shin nods his head and smiles, "alright, sounds good," he follows Jason to the bedroom and once there, lays down on the bed.

Shin continues sleeping while holding Jason.

Daisuke wakes up and looks at Haru, cuddling him while he goes back to sleep.