Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Daisuke was watching Haru and perks his head up as he heard footsteps, tilting his head.

Shin opens the door and walks over to Haru, "hey Haru, do you want to try some soup," he smiles and rubs Haru's head, looking at Daisuke, "do you want any?"

"I'm... still full," Daisuke lays down and rubs his eyes with a yawn.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"Soup is pretty good for colds, I am sure you will enjoy it," Shin smiles and rubs Haru's head as he places the platter with soup on it on Haru's lap.

Shin nods his head, "alright, I will get you water or juice," he rubs Haru's head with a smile as he walks out of the bedroom and walks to the kitchen.

Daisuke watches Haru, still full from earlier and stretches on the bed, letting out a soft yawn and rubs his eyes.

Daisuke looks at Haru and smiles a little, tilting his head as he nods his head, "I thought you might be hungry, so I told Shin and Jason to make you something."

Shin comes back and gives some orange juice to Haru, "here, this will help with your cold. It might taste a little... strong but trust me, it's really good with colds," he rubs Haru's head.

"yes j was I just can't believe that I couldn't eat anything because I wasn't feeling good. This chicken noodle soup makes me really happy." Haru said as he ate the food. He nodded and took the orange juice and started to drink the drink

"Well at least Shin and Jason know something that you can eat while your not feeling good," Daisuke smiles a little.

Shin smiles and rubs Haru's and then Daisuke's head.

Daisuke sits up and sniffs the orange juice before Haru finished it, "that stuff smells very strong.. does it taste good," he tilts his head to the side.

Shin looks at Daisuke and smiles and looks at Haru, "do you want anymore soup? Or are you full?"

Edited by YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Alright," Shin takes the dishes and walks out of the room, taking the dirty dishes to the kitchen.

"Shin said it's suppose to help with being sick. Wouldn't you rather drink that stuff than medicine," Daisuke tilts his head.