Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke was sleeping soundly, snuggling up to Haru while sleeping.

Shin looks at Daisuke and Haru, smiling and walks over, "hey you two, Jason is making some food for us if your hungry."

Daisuke wakes up and yawns, rubbing his eyes and sits up slowly with a mumble.

Shin looks at Haru and smiles, rubbing his head, "yeah, food. Are you getting hungry?"

Daisuke sits up slowly and nods his head, "yeah ... I am getting hungry too," he rubs his eyes.

Shin smiles and picks up both Daisuke and Haru, carrying them into the other room and heads to the dining room.

Daisuke rests his head on Shin's other shoulder and yawns a little.

Shin smiles and looks at Jason, "I got our little sleepy heads," he laughs a little.

Haru looked at Shin and looked at them.

"Yes they are little sleepy heads I am glad they can eat and sleep now." he said smiling and humming looking around the room as he set the food down. "I made there favorite food. IT didn't really take that long to make for them."

Daisuke rubs his eyes while yawning, mumbling a little.

Shin nods his head, "yeah I am glad too," he smiles as he sits down Daisuke and Haru at the table. He looks at the food and smiles, "I am sure they will enjoy it a lot."

Hard smiled as he looked at the food he was so excited about eating and he was happy that he was eating regularly now

Jason smiled " as he sat down at the table and took a deep breath she smiled as he put everything that the kids liked within their reach and they could grab it if they wanted

Daisuke looks at the food and smiles. He was glad that he could eat more than how things were before but he was also glad that now Haru can eat more than just bread.

Shin smiles a little and rubs both Haru and Daisuke's head, "well go ahead, have as much as you can handle but don't go crazy," he laughs a little.

Haru started to eat the food as soon as they said he could eat. "Thank you." he said trying not to over eat, but the food was so good and he really did love all of it.

Jason smiled as he set down and started to eat as well and even looked at both kids happy they could eat food.

Daisuke starts eating and smiles a little. It was so yummy. He was glad Jason was such a good cook.

Shin smiles as he starts eating as well.

Hard ate as much as he dared without over stuffing himself

Jason smiled. " after we finish eating I figured we could probably take a bath and relax the rest of the day I'm not sure if your tutors going to come over to help you out or not" he said as he continued eating

Daisuke continues eating until he was full.

Shin looks at Jason and smiles a little,  continues eating, "yeah I am sure he will come down if we ask him to. I am sure he is glad to see you two finally have a place to call home."

"Yeah I am sure they are," Shin smiles a little.

Daisuke rubs his stomach since he was full.

Shin finishes up eating, "yeah let's go get washed up."

Daisuke nods his head slowly, "yes warm water would feel nice."

Shin smiles a little as he rubs Haru's and Daisuke's head, "don't worry, you two will get some nice warm water to take a bath in."

• 2 weeks later...

Jason smiled. " I will make sure that all of you get a warm bath maybe with bubbles" Jason smiling as he finished eating and started to clean the dishes.

Haru smiled and got excited about a warm bubble bath. " that sounds so good I can't wait to do that" he said smiling 

Shin smiles as he stands up,  "well once we are done with the dishes, we will take you two to take a bath," he then helps Jason with the dishes.

Daisuke looks at Haru and nods his head with a smile, "it sounds very nice."

Jason smiled and soon finished up the dishes he then turned walk around and grabbed Daisuke  and smiled " let's go get you two into a good warm bath."

Haru smiled and looked at him " I am so excited about bath" he said smiling  a d giggled 

Daisuke looks at Jason and nods his head slowly, "okay." he smiles a little.

Shin smiles as he then picks up Haru, walking to the bathroom.