Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin comes back and gives the water to Daisuke.

Daisuke nods his head and then drinks the water, hoping it helps with the hiccups.

Daisuke drinks the water and nods his head a little as he then walks towards his and Haru's room.

Shin smiles, "he must really want to be with Haru. That's so cute."

"Is there anything you want me to do," Shin tilts his head to the side.

Daisuke walks into their bedroom and goes to lay down next to Haru.

"Yeah I can do that," Shin smiles and nods his head as he grabs the chicken and then starts cutting the chicken, "how do you want the chicken? Shredded, cubed or little chucks," he looks at Jason.

Shin smiles and nods his head as he continues shredding the chicken, looking at Jason, "so when do you want to add the chicken to the soup?"

Shin nods his head as he scraps the shredded chicken off the cutting board into the bowl, smiling a little, "it already smells really good."

"I am sure he will. It's probably the only thing he can eat right now anyway," Shin looks at Jason and smiles, "is there anything else you need me to do?

Shin smiles and leans over to sniff the soup, "it sure smells good. I am sure Haru will like it, probably more when he is feeling better," he laughs a little.

"Yeah sure I will take the soup to Haru. Do you think I should take some for Daisuke too? I am sure he is still full though," Shin rubs the back of his head.

Shin nods his head, "alright I will do that," he smiles as he takes the bowl of soup for Haru and walks to Haru's and Daisuke's bedroom.