Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Jason smiled as he carried Daiskue into the bathroom and started up the warm water for the bath. "Ok lets see you want bubbles in it right?" Jason asked.

"BUBBLES!" Haru said looking like he really wanted the bubbles. "I want to see bubbles." Haru continued 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin carries Haru into the bathroom and blinks a little, laughing softly, "sounds like Haru does."

"I... want to see the bubbles too," Daisuke smiles a little.

Shin smiles as he saw how excited Haru and Daisuke got about the bubbles and puts Haru to his feet, starting to help take off his clothes to take a bath.

Daisuke reaches down and pokes at the bubbles, watching it pop.

"YAY BUBBLES!" Haru said excited he hadn't been this excited for a while and he felt happy.

"Look like they love the bubbles." Jason said as he put a little more in mixing it around and making it all warm and not to hot. "Ok you can go in now." He said

Haru got into the bubbles and giggled slighly.

Shin waits until the water was ready before putting Haru into the tub, laughing a little and nods his head, "yeah seems like they really do love the bubbles." Since Jason was busy with the bath, Shin helps to undress Daisuke and puts him in the tub as well.

Daisuke pops at the bubbles and smiles a little.

"I'm sure its there first time seeing the bubbles or at least it looks like it." he said smiling and looking at him then hugged him close as he watched the kids.

Haru sinks down into the bathtub and starts to play with the bubbles.

Shin smiles as he nods his head, hugging Jason as he watches Haru and Daisuke. "Do you think they would like bath toys? I mean... they are still pretty young."

Daisuke pops at the bubbles and smiles a little as he washes himself.

" considering they probably never had back twice before it would probably love some they might not know what to do with them but I think we should probably get some" Jason said

Haru washed himself and played with the bubble happy

"Yeah I am sure this is their first time enduring a bath like this before... which is kinda sad," Shin sighs a little. "But at least they can enjoy it," he smiles a little.

Daisuke smiles as he swims around in the tub, popping the bubbles, enjoying the bath.

" yes it really is said this is the first time that they I had a bubble bath but I'm glad they seem like they enjoy it next time we go to the store we can get some toys for them to play are in a bath" Jason said

Haru smiled and started to rub his body happy with the bubbles.

Shin nods his head and smiles, "yeah I am sure they will like that, having some bath toys to play with but it looks like they are really enjoying those bubbles," he laughs a little.

Daisuke continues washing himself and looks at Haru. He was glad to see him so happy compare to how he use to be.

• 2 weeks later...

" I bet this is their first time ever seen bubbles in a bubble bath so I'm pretty sure that they are having fun just playing around in the bath it does make me happy that they're happy right now though" Jason said smiling 

Haru played with the bubbles he actually feel a whole lot better now that he could relax in this environment it's made him feel great

"Yeah it makes me pretty happy too. It's nice to see how much they do like having a bath," Shin smiles.

Daisuke enjoys the bath and smiles. He was glad both him and Haru got away from that awful place that they once were in.

• 2 weeks later...

" it really is refreshing just knowing but they want to relax and have fun just like normal kids I'm glad I'm able to watch them and I'm glad we were able to get them as well make sure they have the best life" he said smiling 

Haru giggled as he played bath he was legitimately happy and it made him feel great in the bathamd closed his eyes 

Shin smiles and nods his head, "yeah. I am glad just knowing we got them out of that place and now they can live like normal kids should."

Daisuke smiles and closes his eyes, enjoying how nice the bath felt.

Shin nods his head with a smile, "yeah sounds good. But I am sure the water is going to start getting cold for them."

Daisuke was glad that he could experience having a bath like this with actual warm water instead of cold water.

• 2 weeks later...

Shin nods his head and laughs a little, "I mean even if it starts getting cold and they don't want to get out just yet, we can refill the tub with more warmer water."

Daisuke continues to swim within the tub, smiling a little and really enjoyed being in the tub, even if the water was starting to get cold.

• 2 weeks later...

Shin smiles a little as he continues watching Daisuke and Haru.

Daisuke stops swimming as he notices the water was getting cold, shivering a little.

Shin leans down and laughs a little, "water starting to get cold huh? Well I suppose you have two options, get out now or get out and we will refill the tub with warm water."

• 2 weeks later...

Daisuke looks at Haru and then nods his head, "yes, refill please."

Shin looks at Jason and laughs a little, "well alright, you take Daisuke and Haru out, I will refill the tub with warm water."

• 3 weeks later...

Jason smiled as he picked both boys up so that the water could be refilled. "Let's get you to back I'm some warm water to relax in" he said smiling as he held the boys.

Haru covered his face embarrassed by being picked up