Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Daisuke looks around and slowly shakes his head, "no.. I guess that is why we should watch the other kids and see what they do first."

Shin nods his head as he leans down, watching Daisuke and Haru but also keeping an eye around the area to make sure there wasn't any shady people around.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Haru watched the other kids run up steps and and climb then go down the slide. "It looks fun I kind of want to try can we together." Haru said wanting to walk over but was to shy to do it.

Jason sighed. "They are so amazing do you see what the both of them are doing. They are watching each kid to see how things work or at least I think that is what they are doing." he said smiling

Daisuke watches the kids and then looks at Haru, nodding his head with a smile, "y-yeah let's try it together," he walks over to the slide with Haru.

Shin smiles and nods his head, "yeah, w-well that is the only way they can learn it with this kind of stuff. We are kind of too big for this kind of stuff," he laughs a little.

"Something tells me that they are really smart They have talked about it, but Haru knows how to get out of locked rooms which is something I don't know about and don't get me started on Daisuke he might of had more stuff he could do, but he is learning at a fast rate two. I'm sure most kids shouldn't be talking that well when they were in those cages yet they are communicating well almost better than adults. Tho they still don't know what they want or what the names of things are sometime or how to ask, but still." Jason said

Haru walked over to the play stuff holding Daisuke's had still he started to go up the steps to the slide

Shin looks at Jason and then back towards Haru and Daisuke, "I wonder how much they have actually learn from when they were at the slave market...? They seem smart enough but they are mostly distracted by fear to be adventurous." Looking towards Jason and nods his head, "yeah they are like little adults," he laughs a little. "Well it's because being with previous owners and being at the slave market messed with their minds."

Daisuke goes up the steps to the slide and then looks at Haru. He sits down on the slide and looks at Haru, "the slide.. is too small for us to be sliding down next to each other so you might have to sit on my lap."

"I just hope they can learn to lighten up and be kids. Tho I am sure they don't even know how to do that." Jason said. "They also might not like what other kids like because of it we will have to wait and see." he said

Haru nodded and got in front of Daisuke and set down not sure what it was going to feel like going down. "Alright I am ready." He said

"Well... they been through rough experiences.. so it must be hard for them to act like kids when they been through so much," Shin rubs the back of his head with a sigh. "Well they seem interested in the slide. I can see them going on it."

Daisuke nods his head as he holds onto Haru, tilting his head and wondered how to go down the slide. "I don't get it.. how does it work?"

Shin looks at Daisuke and Haru, smiling a little, "you can see they are not use to this kind of stuff.."

Daisuke perks his head up as he looks Jason and looks at Haru, "hmm push myself?" He mumbled as he places his hand on the back of the swing, causing him to push himself down the slide.

Jason smiled. "Haru's face says he didn't like that." he said smiling.

Haru felt themselves going down the slide there was horror in Haru's eyes and once they reached the bottom he shook his head. "I don't like that I can't do that again. It reminded me of the time the people hurting me dropped me to the floor." he whispered

Shin looks at Haru and blinks a bit, sighing a little, "well luckily there is still a lot more they can do. But if Haru doesn't like the slide... he might not like the swing either. It's basically the same concept."

Daisuke looks at Haru, seeing he was scared and holds onto him tightly. He looks at Haru once down the slide and then gets up, "but Haru... I was right there with you. Surely it didn't feel the same way the people did."

"Yeah.. good thing there is more the a slide and swings here," Shin watches Haru and Daisuke.

Daisuke looks at Haru and then hugs him slowly, "it's okay Haru. Maybe when we both concur some issues we will like the things that scared us." Daisuke leads Haru to the swings and gulps, "these look scary..."

"Yeah tho none of the other kids are playing on anything else." He said sighing.

"Can we stay away from that it looks more scary than the slide thingy." Haru said and looked down. "We can play in the dirt I guess, but won't they get mad if we get dirty. The dirt is wet I don't know what you call wet dirt." Haru said sounding like a child for the first time.

"Yeah but I wonder if any of the kids will actually talk to them. I was really hoping they would make at least one friend," Shin looks at his watch, keeping the time.

Daisuke looks at Haru and then nods his head, walking away from the swings. He tilts his head and looks at the sandbox, "I mean... Shin or Jason didn't tell us we can't play in that so I think it will be okay."

"I think they are too shy right now to do anything." Jason said

Holding Daisuke hand Haru went over to the sand box and started to play in it getting sand all over him.

"And they found the wet sand. Those two some times I swear." he said sitting down and watching them play. "They are going to need a bath when we get home."

Shin nods his head slowly, "yeah it seems like it," he sighs softly.

Daisuke follows Haru to the sandbox, playing in the sand and gets it over him as well.

Shin watches Daisuke and Haru playing in the sandbox, "well.. at least they found something they can do," he laughs a little. "And they were probably going to wind up getting a bath anyway."

"They both are something else aren't they." he said smiling

Haru left go of Daisuke hand for a second and started to freak out a little and went to grab it again. "Sorry I let go not thinking I guess I need to touch you in order not to be scared that much any more."

Shin nods his head with a smile, "they sure are," he laughs a little.

Daisuke watched as Haru let go of his hand but then grabs it again. He looks at Haru and shakes his head, "it's okay," he smiles softly. "Though it is hard to play in the sand holding hands."

Haru looked down. "I know, but I feel that if I let you go then something bad will happen like that one time." He whispered it wasn't his fault but it was before Daisuke and Haru were in different cells and they held hands the moment that Haru let go for a spit second there lives had changed and they were in separate cages getting hurt.

"Haru sure seems to need Daisuke's hand I wonder why." Jason asked

Daisuke looks at Haru and rubs the back of his head with his other hand, smiling and shakes his head, "well.. I like holding your hand so I am not complaining or anything," he continues playing.

Shin looks at Jason and shrugs his shoulders, "they probably separated them or something at the market."

"I'm glad." Haru said smiling and played some more in the sand and looked up at the sky as it became darker.

Jason looked at his phone and sighed. "We might need to head home soon the some will be here earlier than I thought." he said. "its now coming in at lunch and staying till tomorrow morning." he said

Daisuke smiles while playing in the sand. He looks at Haru and tilts his head, looking up at the sky to see what Haru was looking at.

Shin nods his head, "yeah I suppose we should get going." Shin gets up and then walks to the sandbox, "alright Haru, Daisuke. It's time to go home now before the rain starts."

Daisuke looks up at Shin and nods his head slowly as he gets out sandbox, brushing off the sand from his clothes.

Haru got out and knocked off most of the sand as well. "The sky looks like its going to rain soon see it dark. This is when they would lock me outside." Haru said as he started to walk over to Jason and shin.

"I thought we had more time the storm changed directions so we need to head home sooner than later sorry about that we will come back soon." he said smilng

Shin walks back to Jason as he watched Daisuke and Haru brushing off the sand, "well.. at least they are going some of the sand off," he laughs a little.

Daisuke looks at Haru and lowers his head, shaking his head, "but at least Shin and Jason don't do that," he holds Haru's hand and walk over to Shin and Jason. He looks at Jason and then looks at the park, slowly nodding his head as he stood infront of Jason, decide to let Haru bond with Shin this time and raise his arms up for Jason to pick him up.