Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Daisuke rubs his chin, "don't worry Haru," he washes himself, "I will discover what will make you smile."

Shin reads the text and smiles, "lunch is almost ready," he looks up at Haru and Daisuke.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke finishes up and stands up, placing his arms on the edge of the pool since he couldn't get out.

Shin looks at Daisuke and laughs a little, "trying to get out?" He stands up and walks to the tub, picking up Daisuke and sets him down on the rug, "are you ready to get out too Haru?"

"Yes sir I would like to get out of the tub I'm tired and most of the Icky is gone." He said looking at him. "My tummy still feels that way tho." Haru said.

Jason poured some ginger ale for both kids and the adults as well.

Daisuke shakes off and then runs out of the bathroom, heading to the living room naked.

"Hey Daisuke! Get your naked butt back here," Shin sighs and then looks at Haru, getting him out of the tub and rubs his belly, "just take your time eating okay? And remember, don't force yourself okay?"

Shin blinks and laughs a little with a sigh, "Haru where are you going, get back here," he runs after them and then looks at Jason, "they... just sneaked away from me," he rubs the back of his head.

Daisuke looks at Jason and shakes his wet hair at him like he was a dog.

Shin covers his mouth, trying not to laugh.

Haru was still running around the house he tried to smile, but couldn't not yet at last

"Hey if you guys want lunch you better get dressed." Jason said Jason rolled his eyes when Daisuke was shaking like a dog

Daisuke pouts and then shakes his head at Shin, running back to the bedroom so he could get dressed.

Shin laughs a little, "I wonder what got over them? I know Haru was just following Daisuke... but that was sure a interesting ... uh display," he rubs his chin, "hm.. maybe Daisuke was trying to get Haru to smile."

Daisuke jumps on the bed with his clothes, sitting on the bed and starts putting on his clothes.

Shin sighs a little and smiles, "well.. if Haru is well enough to run around naked, than I am sure he is able to eat after this morning," he rubs the back of his head.

Haru looked at his clothes still not sure how to put them on.

"I would watch him. He might be sick, but pretending like he isn't if you see any signs of him maybe being sick take his temperature and put him to bed." He said. "After lunch I wanted us to watch a move so why don't you go pick one Shin." he said

Daisuke looks at Haru and gathers up clothes for him, helping him put on his clothes.

Shin looks at Jason and rubs his chin a bit, "well... he did say he felt a bit tired. But that can be from this mornings experience. I mean... throwing up can take a lot of energy out of you." Shin nods his head, "alright, I will see what we have to choose from."

"Thank you Dai.." Haru said sighing. "I need to learn how to get dressed maybe teach me soon please?" He whispered jumping when he heard the thunder.

"As I said just keep an eye on him he might of threw up because he is sick and just not telling anyone or he ate to much." He said looking at Shin. "I want to be safe than sorry you know." He said

Daisuke looks at Haru and then nods his head, "it's easy Haru so I will teach you," he jumps as he heard thunder and then grabs Haru's hand, running back to where Shin and Jason were.

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "yeah I know, I will watch Haru carefully," he looks at the ginger ale on the table, "that should help him feel better though."

Without thinking Haru ran after Daisuke and ran over to Jason and Shin and grabbed on to Shin. Haru then realized what he did and looked away ashamed.

"Lets go eat I have so music we can listen to as we eat alright that way the storm won't hurt us." He said smiling and patted both of the kids.

Haru was shaking and so happy that he wasn't outside in this know he would of been if he was still in the cage.

Shin blinks and then looks down at Haru, leans down and rubs his head, "it's okay Haru. The weather can't hurt you from inside the house." Shin picks up Haru and brings him to the table, "now remember Haru, just take your time while your eating and focus on the music instead of the thunder." Shin then picks up Daisuke and sits him down at the table next to Haru.

Daisuke looks at Haru and places his hand on Haru's, "I am right here Haru, everything will be fine."

Shin smiled as he sits down at the table, watching Haru and Daisuke eat their lunch.

Daisuke eats his lunch one handed while he keeps his other hand for reach for Haru.

Haru took Daisuke's hand and ate with the other closing his eyes at the taste of the good food.

"Glad you like it." Jason said. "I fixed one for you as well if you want to eat it Shin. I'm not hungry myself." He said

Daisuke continues eating and then looks at the drink, sniffing it and gives it a try, drinking some.

Shin smiles and then looks at Jason, "why are you not hungry," he pouts as he leans back, resting his chin on his palm.

Daisuke looks at Shin and Jason, sticking out his tongue when tasting the ginger ale and goes back to eating the sandwich.

"Oh? So you basically already ate?" Shin nods his head slowly, "you better be telling the truth or you will be in trouble," he laughs a little and eats his sandwich.

Haru nodded and went back to eating his food relaxing as he could listen to music over the thunder.

"I did I was snacking as I was cooking the stuff I didn't think would work for them I would eat." Jason said looking at both of them

Daisuke finishes eating and finishes up the ginger ale. He sticks his tongue out and then lets out a burp, covering his mouth.

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "well I am glad you had something then," he continues eating and looks at Daisuke, laughing a little.