Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin watched as Jason was watching the weather and then sighs a bit, "what is with all this bad weather," he pouts a little. He looks at Jason and nods his head slowly, rubbing his chin a bit, "yeah they both seem to not like when the weather is bad." Shin sits down next to Jason, "I am sure we will over time, we are still getting use to them as they are getting use to us.. hopefully." Shin watches the weather and sighs, "well... if they won't come to our room, we will go to their room," he slowly nods his head.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"If you want to take shift I can take the first one and watch over them. That is only if it starts storming before they are asleep I hope nothing happens but I would like to be safe than sorry. I don't want either of those boys to suffer any more." He said

Shin tilts his head and then nods his head, "yeah that sounds like a good idea. That way if it storms, we will both spend time with them if they are unable to continue sleeping from the storm." Shin lowers his head slowly and nods his head, "yeah.. they suffered way too much for their age."

"They really have and its not okay that this happened to those kids. I wonder who put there there in the first place." he said sighing."I feel like we need to be overprotective at least for a bit."

Shin shrugs his shoulders and sighs, "if I knew... they would be rotting in jail now for all I care," he crosses his arms and stands up, "should we go check on them and see if they are still asleep?" He nods his head, "yeah.. so what do you think we should do when it comes to school? Homeschool them? I mean.. they need to learn some things.. teaching Haru how to pee was kind of.. uh a interesting experience."

"I say we start with homeschool and see where it goes from there." He said and shook his head. "WE are gonna have to teach them lots of things." He said sighing. "He still can't use a fork well." He said sighing

Shin nods his head, "yeah I don't... know how they will react to other kids.. or if they will remind them of anything of their past." Shin nods his head slowly and sighs a bit, "yeah, it's kind of bad that they don't know the basics.. like peeing. I mean.. I kind of the whole fork thing since you don't need a fork to eat bread," he laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head.

"I'm sure he kind of new how, but just not on a proper toilet." he said shrugging. "I have no idea why don't we keep them here for now and slowly show them to other kids." He said looking at him. "We will take them to the park I'm sure there will be others there so we will see how they react." he said

Shin looks at Jason and rubs his chin, "hm.. that makes more sense." He nods his head slowly, "yeah the park shouldn't have as many kids as a school so maybe starting them meeting kids at the park is the better idea. I guess there is only one way to find out really.. though I do hate experimenting," he sighs softly.

"I hate doing it on kids, but its the only way to learn. I am sure they don't even know what they like so we are going to have to. I know with Haru we are going to do it no matter what. Daisuke kind of knows what he likes a little, but we still need to work with him as well," he said shaking his head.

"Yeah... like with the whole pancake and waffle situation. We know Haru likes waffles and Daisuke likes.. well both," Shin laughs a little. "See that is the whole thing with adopted kids, we got to learn about them even if they don't know what like like as well.. so it's like a learning experience for them, not just us."

"Yeah we will just have to try everything, Tho I'm not making what I hate so I guess you can make it for them. I was thinking or having sandwiches for lunch with chips something light for Haru, but I think he is tired of bread. I wouldn't want any more either if I was him." he said looking at Shin

Shin looks at Jason and laughs a little, "yet you don't seem to mind when your making it for me." He rubs his chin as he thinks, "well.. if Haru has just been having plain bread, having the bread with other things should taste better to him. I am sure he would be surprise with all the new combinations bread can make."

"I make a few things for you I don't like not all of them." He said shaking his head. "Then do you want to help me find out what I am sandwich I'm gonna make for them I cna't decide." He said sighing. "What one would you want?" He asked sighing

"Well I know the only sandwich you don't like is peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but I am not sure if that is the only one. You did tell me to brush my teeth before kissing you." Shin looks at Jason and rubs his chin, "hm... kids typically like grilled cheese sandwiches, maybe they will like it as well?"

"Lets make that for them then. I also want to make it extra cheesy if the kinds can handle it. Maybe even add bacon to the grilled cheese." He said thinking about it. "I think they would like that."

Haru was sleeping and clung onto the Daisuke for dear life not wanting to let him go at all.

"We haven't really experimented on cheese yet but I am sure they will like it," Shin smiles and then nods his head, "well they both like the bacon .. I just hope Haru isn't afraid of it now since eating too much made him get sick."

Daisuke holds onto Haru in his sleep and snuggles against him, slowly waking up and yawns a little.

"Haru might think he is sick or something like that. You never know." He said sighing looking at him. "I feel sorry for Haru, it was also my fault for even making to much food for the both of them. I didn't even think that he would force himself to eat all of it in fear he might not have another meal." he said

Haru groaned in his sleep he didn't want to get up again

Shin nods his head slowly, "I heard if a child gets sick off of a food, it sometimes makes them not want that food anymore, until they.. well grow up and mature." He shakes his head, "well you want to make sure everybody has food, there is only like four people in the house." Shin sighs a little, "we just need to tell him to a point that he memorizes it that it won't be his last meal. I mean.. we clearly told him all the times they can eat, breakfast, lunch, maybe a snack and then dinner. That is pretty good amount of food."

Daisuke looks at Haru and tilts his head to the side, stretching his arms.

Shin looks at the door, "sounds like they are moving around in there. Maybe they are starting to wake up?"

"I have a feeling he will force himself to eat no matter what." Jason said sighing. "I think he is too tramized not to force himself to eat what we cook he might think that he will only get the bread again." Jason said. "Damn I don't know what we need to do with them. We should go check on them." he said sighing

Haru opened his eyes. "Dai?" He whispered

Shin sighs and shakes his head, "then... it just matters how much is made. We just got to help them realize they are going to have more meals, not just one," he sighs softly. Shin looks at Jason and sighs, "maybe at some point... we might need to seek professional help if things don't improve," he nods his head, "yeah probably."

Daisuke looks at Haru, "yes Haru," he tilts his head.

"I don't know if they will talk to anyone about this no matter what we do. I'll just try to be more careful about what I do alright. Why don't you go see the boys now. I will find out what the hell is going on with the weather. Also get the boys changed to go to the park please Shin." he said smilng

"I'm sorry I didn't know." He whispered

Shin sighs a bit and nods his head, "yeah.. true but they should be able to get the information out of them, I mean... that is kinda what their job is half the time. I guess we should just be lucky they are able to talk to us bits and pieces." Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "I hope it stays nice enough until we are done with the park," he sighs a bit.

Daisuke shakes his head slowly, "it's not your fault Haru. I never... did tell you," he lowers his head.

"Thats what I am reading up on right now." Jason said watching the TV and the weather report.

"If I knew I wouldn't have said all the things I did, but Dai your still stronger than me. You came out on top while all I could do was give into the pain." Haru said looking at him

Shin nods his head, "do you want to tell me what the weather report says before I get the kids so I don't have to bother them?"

Daisuke looks at Haru and shakes his head, "I didn't know what your reaction would be... so I never told you," he lowers his head slowly. He glances at Haru, "you really think I am still strong even what happened?" Daisuke lowers his head, "few times I did want to give up. Once I went outside while it was storming so I could get extremely sick to a point medicine couldn't help. I wanted to end it right there .. and now but some how.. I chickened out because I remember I still had someone on my side.. you," he looks at Haru and smiles.

Shin runs into the living room and clenches his hands, "guess what.. I just heard Daisuke said to Haru? So apparently he was done dealing with what he was going through and stuck himself out in a storm so he could get very sick, without medicine treatment so he could die," he crosses his arms, "if I knew who this people were... they would already be serving a life in prison."