Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin looks at Haru and rubs his back gently, "it's okay. Someday before you know it, you will become stronger," he walks into the bedroom and places Haru on the bed as he watches Daisuke jump on the bed. He walks to the radio and turns up the volume.

Daisuke looks at Haru and hugs him, nuzzling against him.

Daisuke looks at Haru and shakes his head, "w-what? Who told you crying is what weak people do? You.. shouldn't hold it in. It's not good for you," he lowers his head.

Shin looks at Daisuke and Haru, sighing as he rubs Haru's and Daisuke's head, "if you two need anything, just come to where Jason and I are, okay?" Shin walks out of the bedroom and walks back to the living room.

Daisuke nods his head as he watches Shin leave, lowering his head.

"But I cry.. and you call me strong. So strong people cry as well," Daisuke lowers his head a little and lays down on the bed.

Shin looks at Jason and rubs the back of his head, "well... Haru rub his back the wrong way on the bed and needed me to put cream and wrap it up," he sits next to Jason.

By that time Haru was already asleep and didn't want to do anything at the current moment he just needed his rest.

"Ahhh that would explain it." he said watching Shin walk back into the room and over to him. "Yeah I feel for the both of them." Jason said closing his eyes

Daisuke curls up and falls asleep.

Shin sighs as he rubs the back of his head as he rests his head on Jason's arm while looking at the tv.

Daisuke sniffs in his sleep and hides his head under the blanket.

Shin looks up at Jason and smiles, closing his eyes while listening to the tv.

Daisuke looks at Haru and then jumps upward, "wait.. you actually smiled."

Shin looks at Jason and shrugs his shoulders, "well nothing we can do about mother nature so."

Haru looked at him. "Am I?" He said as the smile fade and he was trying to think about what made him smile. "I guess it happened when I wasn't thinking about it and how cute you were sleeping." He whispered.

"Yeah I know, but I do feel bad for everyone else." Jason said and opened his eyes and looked at the weather.

Daisuke blinks a little and then blushes, "you smiled.. when you saw my sleeping face," he tilts his head to the side.

"I am sure they will be fine. It's not like it's the first storm ever," Shin rubs the back of his head.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel weird." He said looking at him and then hugged Daisuke. "I am glad I smiled it felt weird." He said

"That is true." He said smiling and sighing. "The worst part of the storm will start soon. It says that there might be really bad winds up to 30 miles per hour." he said

Daisuke looks at Haru and shakes his head, "n-no it made me feel happy that you actually smiled," he smiles a little and hugs Haru.

Shin sighs a bit as he looks at Jason, "well, if we have to, we will keep Daisuke and Haru sane if the power gets knocked out," he rubs the back of his head.

"Only for you I will only smile for you Daisuke." Haru whispered and closed his eyes listening to the music. "Only with you." he said

"We might want to get flash lights and stuff for them." he said looking at Shin. "If we don't need it today then next time it will help." he aid

"B..But Jason and Shin want to see you smile as well," Daisuke looks at Haru as he holds onto Haru, nuzzling him.

Shin rubs the back of his head as he stands up, "I want to go get them a few things at the store just in case if the storm gets too bad and knocks out the power," he rubs the back of his head.

"Not yet they can't see it yet." He whispered. "Not until I am sure they aren't making me happy to take it all away and hurt me." Haru said looking at way feeling bad that he was thinking that they might still be trying to hurt him. Haru nuzzled Daisuke back. "I don't know what to ever let go of you. I don't want to loose you or the bad things to happen to you again." he whispered.

"Maybe next time you can't go out now I won't let you. I am sure I have a lot of things here lets go to a spare room and check alright." he said sighing

Daisuke looks at Haru and shakes his head, "I am sure they would have already done that by now if they wanted to take away your happiness to hurt you. I mean even Shin said all he wants to see is you smile so he clearly won't take it away on you and I am sure Jason is the same way." Daisuke looks at Haru and looks to the side, "I am sure.. they won't. Shin and Jason both stated how wrong it is."

Shin pouts a little, "so you rather have them freak out?" He looks at Jason and tilts his head, "what is there in the spare room?"

"Daisuke, its hard it really is I am trying to open up to both of them, but there is something holding me back and I don't know what it is. I feel like even tho I am free there are still chains holding me down and holding me back. It might just be my fear, but don't you feel a little that way too?" he asked

"I think some flash lights and books we can read to them, maybe some games we can play." he said. "Lets go check." He said getting up and headed to the spare room. he called it a spare room but it was more like a big closet.

Daisuke looks at Haru, "well.. if I can trust them, then you can as well." He tilts his head, lowering his head a little and shakes his head slowly, "I feel.. Shin and Jason are completely different from the previous people that we have met."

Shin looks at Jason and rubs the back of his head, "oh.. I was just going to get them like coloring books or something just so they are more stuff to be focus on." He slowly nods his head as he follows Jason.

Haru sighed. "I know, but something is still off about them. Why would they come to the black market to get us?" Haru asked looking at Daisuke. "Why unless they knew about the dealing there? " Haru said looking at Daisuke

"You should of thought about that earler and I am not sure Haru's hands are ready to color yet." He said walking to the room and opened it and grabbed a box and started to look threw it pulling out flashlights. "Yeah this is the box." he said and took the whole box out of the closet knowing that there were lots of games to play in the dark in there and emergency supplies.

Daisuke looks at Haru and tilts his head as he looks to the side, lowering his head as he rubs his chin a but and shakes his head slowly, "we don't know the reason.. but that is only because we haven't asked them yet. We won't know.. if we don't ask them. The best we can do is make assumptions."

Shin pouts a little and crosses his arms, "I just wanted to get back up stuff for Haru and Daisuke just in case. You never know with storms." Shin watches Jason as he looked at what was in the box, seeing what was in it, "you sure this is enough for them to stay entertain? We need all that we can't since the radio won't work... and that's the only thing that keeps them from freaking out."

Haru nodded. "I would, but I'm to scared to ask." Haru admitted to Daisuke shaking his head he was tired, but he just wanted to be held by Daisuke

"I think so we also have our phone mine is fully charged so if it does happen I can play music on my phone for a while." He said