Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji laughs a little as he takes his cup back, "so what was going to be my 'make up' for you hm," he takes another sip of his coffee.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji looks at Jessie and laughs a little, "well we got to go out anyway to get food and I am sure we are going to make love as well so," he pokes Jessie's nose, "both are not a problem."

Yuiji laughs a little, "are you sure you don't want some coffee," he walks back to the kitchen to get some more coffee for himself.

Yuiji laughs a little as he pours himself some more coffee as he went into the cabinet to get a cooler to keep Bree's food in.

"So she has her toy that she packed, her dishes and her food. If we need more, I can always buy some. I think all we need to really pack.. is her litter box somehow," Yuiji rubs his chin a bit.

"Well I already fed her so do you think she will be alright," Yuiji looks at Jessie and stretches his arms a bit as he puts the cooler with the other items they were taking.

Yuiji nods his head and looks at Jessie, "make sure to pack your song b...," he blinks, realizing he needed to pack his guitar.

Yuiji runs into the bedroom and grabs his guitar case, nodding his head, "yeah, all we need is Bree," he laughs a little.