Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Your welcome I thought that you might like it." The manger said. "See you tomorrow morning." She said and hung up the phone.

"Alright we should pack now shouldn't we?" he said looking at him. "I am scared, but what ever you decided to do on that stage I am ready." he said biting his lip

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji nods his head and puts his phone back in his pocket when his manager hanged up. He looks at Jessie and nods his head, "so what should we do with Bree? I am sure she doesn't want to travel," he rubs the back of his head. He rubs Jessie's head with a smile, "don't worry, I won't force you onto the stage if you don't want to."

"No she is coming too I don't want to leave her lets see now she does on this trip. I told your manger that was a deal beaker." he said looking at him. "I'm sure she will be find alright lets just test it. She could even stay in the hotel when we are done. I need her she is my rock along with you." he said

"I didn't say she couldn't come silly," Yuiji smiles as he rubs Jessie's head. "I am very convincing so I am sure I can convince people so Bree can come with us."

"Ok in that case she can stay in the hotel room I'm sure she wouldn't mind, or she can stay back stage in a sound proof room. I'm sure she wouldn't mind she is a mellow cat now that she isn't stressed from being abused." Jessie said smiling and blushing.

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "alright sounds good. I wouldn't want her to stay by herself anyway. I will feel bad for her," he walks to the bedroom and gets his suitcase from under the bed and starts packing. "Well I am sure she is a lot more happier than she was," he mentions as he packs.

Jessie smiled and started to pack as well. "I know she is."

As if Bree knew or was stubborn she walked into the room with her favorite toy and threw it in Jessie's suit case. Jessie laughed and petted Bree "Yes your coming too."

Yuiji packs his suitcase and then looks at Bree, laughing a little, "looks like Bree is ready to go as well." He goes into the bathroom to see if he had anything else to pack.

Yuiji smiles a little and nods his head, "yeah she sure seems like she is alot more smarter than other cats. I don't know any cats that would ironically put a toy in a suitcase." Yuiji looks at Jessie, rubbing the back of his head, "uhhh well we probably have to leave pretty early. I will set up an alarm so we will know when to head out."

Yuiji nods his head, "oh yeah I am sure she will call us to make sure we are ready." He watches Bree and smiles, laughing a little, "Bree has the right idea. We should probably get some rest since we got to wake up early."

"I will wait to pack her food in the morning so it can still stay fresh in the fridge. I should probably bring a cooler for her food anyway," Yuiji rubs his chin a bit. He looks at Jessie and laughs a little, "nervous sharing a room with a female," he looks at Jessie, poking his nose.

"I doubt... she will have a lot of thoughts while she is sleeping," Yuiji rubs the back of his head. He blinks a couple of times and smiles, "ah so that is the main reason, your afraid we won't get the chance to .. do something naughty," he laughs a little.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles a little as he leans closer to him, nuzzling against Jessie's neck, "your so cute when your flustered," he laughs a little.

Yuiji smiles and laughs softly, rubbing Jessie's head and kisses his cheek, "let's get some rest, we need to be up early tomorrow."

Yuiji wakes up with a soft groan and reaches for his phone, sitting up, "hello," he says as he gets out of bed while he scratches his stomach.