Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles, nodding his head, "I could tell.. you weren't happy when we first met," he rubs the back of his head and lets out a soft sigh. "But I am glad you are much happier than when we first met."

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"How can I not be happy with everything you." he said smiling and looked at his hand. He had wondered it for a while now, but it never came up. "Hey Yuiji can powers go away? I am asking because when we met I had no control over my ice power and it hasn't ever came up for a while."

Yuiji smiles a little and rubs Jessie's head, "well if I was in your situation, I would feel happier just knowing someone saved me from my current position." He tilts his head as he looks at Jessie, rubbing his chin, "hm.. well usually it is hard for ice magic to just clearly be usable. I mean I use my powers to stealthily get to work. Ice magic is pretty hard to predict what it could be used for."

"Its just weird I know I had it before I met you then after we got together it just disapared almost like I don't have it any more and its weird." Jessie shook his head. "Maybe I am just crazy tonight." he said looking at him

"Have you ever tried using it again since then," Yuiji looks at Jessie, rubbing the back of his head. "Have you ever use it in general," he wondered.

"When we first met yes I did I know I did and I know I have it. And no I haven't tried to use it again." he said looking at him and shook his head. "I really didn't know how to use it." he said tilting his head.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and rubs his chin, "hm.. well I am sure it will come to you again someday. Maybe it's because your life changed so much from how it use to be. A lot of magic users, depending on what they had would use it for self defense."

"Really, That is weird. I have been wondering about it for a while now but it just never came up." he said looking at him then yawned. "I am tired why do I get tired so easy that sucks about me too. I guess I still don't have any stamina." he said

"It could be that too. Magic doesn't really happen too much when your body is tired," Yuiji looks at Jessie, "why are you so tired though," he wondered.

Yuiji nods his head, "well.. overexhausting your body can be the reason your magic hasn't been working lately," he rubs the back of his neck.

"Yeah I guess so my body is use to pain and not that there isn't any I don't know if it knows what to do with its self. Tho if I can learn to walk and run with out getting tired I would be happy." he said

"Hello this is your manger. I got a good spot for you and I wanted to ask you before I took it. You all will have to fly and I can get that. You would also have to leave tomorrow morning to make it they just informed me about an hour ago and this would be big for your music. Its the huge music festival that happens once a year you interested?" she asked. "They said you can bring old and new songs and anything to shock the audience would be good."

Before his manager explained why she called, Yuiji puts the call on speaker so Jessie could listen as well. As Yuiji listens to his manager and looks at Jessie before turning off the speaker, "it sounds pretty good to me but let me talk with my song writer," he mentions as he puts his phone on his chest, "what do you think," Yuiji looks towards Jessie.

Jessie bit his lip. "If you want to go I am fine with it." he said whispering not sure how to deal with hearing people when they are out and about.

"Another thing is they said something shocking so I think we should tell them your relationship with your song writer if its alright with you. Maybe have him come on stage and sing a song with you? Up to you guys tho I think the fans would love it." she said

Jessie blushed and burried his head in his legs.

"If you don't want to no force I just thought I would give you stuff to talk and think about." she said

Yuiji smiles a little and looks at Jessie, rubbing Jessie's head, "I will try and keep up that barrier for as long as I can. I can even do that barrier with my music so it shouldn't be as hard as in the restaurant." He listens to his manager and looks at Jessie, rubbing the back of his head and laughs softly, "uh.. he is kind of shy when it comes to being in front of a large crowd."

"I know he is really shy I'm just letting you know what you can do. I'll let them know you are up for it alright." she said.

"As long as it doesn't hurt you Yuiji, If you want to go we would love to go." he whispered.

Yuiji nods his head slowly, "alright, thank you for hooking this up for me. We will see each other tomorrow morning. We are going to rest up." He looks at Jessie and smiles, "yeah I will be fine. I will last longer while singing."