Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji nods his head, "well don't act like your going to wake up for the whole day, you can sleep while we are traveling too."

Yuiji blinks a bit as he looks at Jessie, laughs a little and pokes Jessie's nose, "need a cold shower to wake up?"

Yuiji looks at Jessie and laughs a little, "at least i can tell your not a morning person," he sits Jessie on the toilet, starting up the water. While the water was on cold, he smiled and puts his hand over the water, lifting up Jessie's shirt with his dry hand and places his cold wet hand on Jessie's chest while kissing his cheek.

Yuiji laughs a little as he looks at Jessie, rubbing the back of his head, "uh.. well still pretty early. But the faster we get out of here, the faster you can sleep on the tour bus."

"Well.. regardless, we will be traveling and that means you can sleep. It will kinda be the combination of both in a way. A plane can't take us everywhere," he rubs the back of his neck. Yuiji shakes his head, "nah.. you have enough time to take a shower."

Yuiji touches the water and waves his hand, "it's already warm." He laughs a little, "yeah I can tell your still pretty tired," he rubs the back of his neck and steps away from the tub so Jessie could get in the tub.

Yuiji watches Jessie and then laughs a little, "want some coffee to help wake yourself up," he stands in the doorway while he drinks his coffee.

"This coffee is mocha flavor though," Yuiji reaches out his hand with his cup of coffee to Jessie, "try some, I am sure you will like it."

"It really doesn't. I don't really like the aftertaste of 'dirt' coffee," Yuiji laughs a little as he looks at Jessie as he was looking at the coffee.

Yuiji laughs a little and then watches Jessie drink the coffee. "So do I still need to make it up to you? Sounds like you have mix feelings for it."