Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"I don't know, I guess you will just have to find out. I am not going to give away that kind of information," Yuiji laughs a little and pokes Jessie's nose.

Yuiji smiles and rubs Jessie's head, looking at his manager and nods his head, "well I hope my fans will be as accepting as you."

Jessie yawned and holding Bree he soon fell asleep.

"There will be some people who don't there are always those, but your true fans will say by you. I have heard your music I didn't care for it at first but I guess it was when you were on stage and said that you had a new writer and sung one of his songs its changed. All of your music I thought was amazing after that." The manger said

Yuiji looks at his manager and slowly nods his head, "well whatever the outcome, I will be glad for the people that still follow me even after learning about my relationship."

Yuiji nods his head as he rubs Jessie's head, "yeah eventually but It's not like it will change my relationship once the fans find out," he leans back in his seat and looks out the window, wondering how much longer there was to the destination.

Yuiji smiles, "I am sure you will. Jessie seems to be more comfortable with you than my older manager..," he rests his chin on his palm as he reads his book.

Yuiji rubs the back of his head, "I am sure he will grow closer towards you. It's kinda hard on him since he has had a rough upcoming."

"Well... he did think I was going to drop him off in some random location when we were driving to the airport," Yuiji leans back with a soft sigh.