Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah sometimes I feel that way when I play too much video games," he rubs the back of his head. "Well is there anything in particular you want to watch? I have all kinds of movies really."

"I guess so, but you never know I have fun and we haven't played for a while you know." he said blushing as he took a deep breath wondering what to do next. "Anyway I love to see what is going to happen next. We can watch any anime" he said looking at him

"Yeah I suppose that's true. We did play quite a bit," Yuiji laughs a little. He looks at Jessie and nods his head, "yeah we can do that," he smiles a little, "uh... what kind of anime do you want to see? There is all kinds to choose from," he opens the anime section on his tv program, listing all the anime that were there.

• 2 weeks later...

He smiled and pointed to an anime that looked cool. "There are blue flames on that Anime I kind of want to watch that if its ok." he said smiling and looked at him happy that there were so many anime to choose from.

Yuiji laughs a little and nods his head with a smile, "sure this one looks good," he smiles as he reads the summary of the anime, selecting it and it starts playing.

Jessie smiled and looked at him. "I can't wait to watch it." he said snugging into Yuiji as the move started to play and he wondered how good it would be.Ā 

Bree soon showed up in the room and looked around

Yuiji smiles and laughs a little as he continues setting up the anime. He then looks and notices Bree, "hey there Bree. You getting hungry?"

• 2 weeks later...

Yuiji pauses the anime and smiles a little, "alright, we will get you some food," he leans up and pets Bree as he gets up, heading for the kitchen.

• 3 weeks later...

"Yeah I suppose your right, but she was probably sleeping or something so... it's kind of hard to feed a cat that was sleeping," Yuiji laughs a little as he walks to the kitchen.

• 2 weeks later...

Bree mowed happy and then started to eat already you could hear her purr.

Ā 

Ā 

" sounds like she's really happy I'm excited I am happy and I'm glad that she is so cute" he said gigging sounding a little tired

Yuiji laughs a little and nods his head, "well I am glad she likes it," he rubs down Bree's back and then looks at Jessie, "you sound like you want a nap," he laughs a little.

• 3 weeks later...

Yuiji laughs a little, "well don't fall asleep in the kitchen. Go to the bedroom you goof ball," he stands up straight so Bree can eat her food.

• 4 weeks later...

Yuiji laughs a little as he watches Jessie and stretches, looking down while watching Bree as she was eating and grabs her water dish, rinsing it out and shortly after filling it up with fresh cold water, placing it back down next to her food dish.

"Well Bree is all fed and has fresh water so... what else does she need?" Yuiji rubs his chin, "hm... well I guess I will just do her litter box I suppose," he laughs a little and then starts cleaning Bree's litter box.

• 1 month later...

Yuiji finished cleaning Bree's litter box and goes back into the kitchen, making some more of the special homemade food he makes for Bree.

• 2 weeks later...