Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "I am glad you like it. Dinner should be ready soon. I hope you won't be too full," Yuiji laughs a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Yuiji laughs a little, "I should probably go check on the food," he smiles and walks back to the kitchen.

• 2 weeks later...

Yuiji smiles a little, "sounds like you just want me to be right there next to you," he laughs a little before he goes to check on the food.

• 2 weeks later...

"Don't worry, we will always be together," Yuiji smiles a little as he then kisses Jessie's cheek. He looks at the food and smiles, "alright, food is ready."

• 2 weeks later...

Yuiji laughs a little as he puts some food on the two plates. He then places the plates on the table, "do you want anything to drink?"

• 2 weeks later...

"Alright," Yuiji smiles as he grabs two soft drinks cans and places them on the table, sitting down at the table and starts eating.

• 2 weeks later...

Yuiji smiles and nods his head as he goes back to eating as well, smiling softly since he was glad Jessie liked the food.

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "are you still hungry? There is still a little in the pan and I would hate for it to go to waste," he laughs a little.

• 3 weeks later...

"It's probably just because you use to have a poor diet but now you can eat more food," Yuiji smiles and rubs the back of his neck as he takes Jessie's plate, walking back to the kitchen.

"YEah I guess I can I am happy that you feed me and that I can now eat a lot more." he said looking at him as he kissed Yuiji and hummed as he started to play the game again.

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "I bet your glad your life changed so much from the way it use to be huh?" He kisses Jessie and then was finally in the kitchen. He was washing the dishes.

"Of course, I am glad I have changed your life so much," Yuiji mentioned from the kitchen, putting the dishes into the dryer and walks back into the other room, sitting next to Jessie with a smile.

• 2 weeks later...

He smiled and looked at him. Jessie rubbed his belly he was so full and it made him happy. "Thanks for the good food." he said looking at him and then smiled as he cuddled into yuiji and played the game