Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji blinks and laughs a little, "I guess your good at that game... huh," he smiles as he stands up, "hm... let's see." He stands up and looks at his selection of video games, rubbing his chin.

Yuiji looks at Jessie, "well do you want to play another game? Or do something else," he rubs the back of his head as he looks through his games.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and laughs a little, nodding his head, "alright, sounds like a plan," he brings his games over, "did you want to play any of these?"

Yuiji laughs a little, "well of course they do. I wouldn't play no boring games," he smiles as he places one of the games into the system.

Yuiji smiles, "just saying, not that it matters but I played this game a lot," he laughs a little as he starts the game, selecting a character.

Yuiji nods his head, "yeah let's have fun playing this game. I would hate for if we can't enjoy the game due to whoever wins."

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles a little, "so I am basically your trophy that you won? That is so cute," he then kisses Jessie as well.

Yuiji smiles and then laughs a little, "I didn't know I was considered a trophy," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head and  laughs softly, "it's a cute kind of cheesy though," he looks at Jessie.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles a little, "well I am glad I was able to save you before anything else would happen...," he rubs the back of his head.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and rubs the back of his head as he nods his head, "yeah... I am sure you wouldn't want to continue living the way you were living.."

Yuiji looks at Jessie and rubs the back of his head, "well... I am glad you don't have to think that way anymore since you met me," he smiles.

"Me too. I am glad I came to your rescue," Yuiji smiles as he rubs Jessie's head. "I am glad you don't need to go through what you went through anymore now that your with me."