Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji smiles, "if you need to know what to do, just press the pause button," he shows Jessie where the pause button was, "... it will show you a screen of buttons to press."

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji smiles as he presses to start the game since he already knew what to do. He watches as the game starts and starts playing the game.

"I am glad you like it," Yuiji smiles as he plays the game with Jessie. He enjoyed playing this game but he enjoyed it more since he had someone to play it with.

Yuiji plays the game more with Jessie and looks at him, smiling as he continues playing the game, glad Jessie was enjoy the game.

Yuiji continues playing the game with Jessie and smiles a little, enjoying having someone to finally play games with since he usually just played them by himself.

AT the last second Jessie lost, but he smiled and looked at him. "That was a great game I am having so much fun. I am happy about everything that happened to it." he said looking at him wondering if he wanted to play again

Yuiji smiles and looks over at Jessie, nodding his head, "I am glad you liked it. I am not really use to playing these games with anyone... so I didn't really know if I was going to win or lose," he laughs a little. "So, do you want to play again? Or a different game?"

"Its up to you I am having so much fun it doesn't matter what we do if I win or loose it just makes me happy to do something like this with you." He said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek.

Yuiji smiles and laughs a little as he nods his head, "well.. how about another round and then we can play another game and see if you like that one as well," he kisses Jessie's cheek.

Jessie smiled as he picked something different  as well he wasn't really sure who would be the best person to play, but he got what he thought was right and smiled as he was ready. "ok lets do this."

"Alright," Yuiji nods his head with a smile as he starts the level, starting to play another round of the game with Jessie.

Yuiji continues playing with Jessie and laughs a little, "for never playing video games... your sure good at this," he looks at Jessie with a smile as he continues playing the game.

Yuiji laughs a little and smiles as he continues playing the game, "you better not jinx it for yourself," he slightly nudges Jessie with a soft laugh while playing the game.

Yuiji smiles and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah I am glad to be able to play with someone too. I mostly played by myself," he rubs the back of his head and continues playing, smiling as he played with Jessie.

"I am glad," Yuiji smiles and nods his head, kissing Jessie's cheek as he continues playing the game with Jessie while still smiling.