Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji laughs a little, "are you full now," he smiles a little as he cuddles with Jessie, watching him play the game. "So, now that I am not busy, want me to play with you again?"

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"Well I am glad you liked it," Yuiji smiles and then nods his head, grabbing a controller, "alright, let's play," he kisses Jessie's cheek.

Yuiji smiles and then presses the select button, moving the control stick as he decides who he wanted to pick as a character.

• 2 weeks later...

Yuiji continues playing the game and looks over at Jessie, smiling a  little as he leans over, kissing Jessie's cheek and laughs a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "of course. At first I was just taking care of you because... of your living conditions, but now that we are a couple, it's different now," he kisses Jessie and hugs him as well.

JEssie smiled and looked at him. "It still makes me happy when we are together you know." he said looking at him and then kissed his cheek. "I'm glad you saved me and Bree." he said looking at him as he cuddle into him and then played the game more.

Yuiji smiles a little, "well that's good, since we going to be together from now on." He then looks at Jessie and nods his head, "I am glad I saved you as well," he kisses Jessie's cheek as he cuddles Jessie while playing the game still.

Yuiji smiles and rubs the back of his head, "well I am glad I helped you out so much," he then rubs Jessie's head, leaning down to kiss his forehead.

• 3 weeks later...

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "of course," he watches as the game ends and leans over, kissing Jessie's cheek.

"I mean it's up to you really. Do you want to continue playing? Maybe play a different game? Or do you want to take a break," Yuiji said smiling.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"I guess that would give us a break from playing video games," Yuiji laughs a little as he looks at what he had for movies.