Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji smiles and laughs a little, nodding his head a little, "I am glad to hear that," he kisses Jessie's cheek.

Edited by YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"YAY more games." he said looking at him and then laughed as he started to play the game with Yuji He loved playing with Yuji and he didn't care if he lost it was just so fun and he loved it.

Yuiji continues playing games for a few more hours until he heard stomach growling, laughing a little, "are you getting hungry?"

• 2 weeks later...

"Hm.. a little?" Yuiji laughs a little, "well what do you want to get? Want me to make something? Or ... maybe take out?"

Yuiji laughs a little, "well... why don't you continue playing the game while I make something for us to eat," he kisses Jessie's cheek with a smile.

• 2 weeks later...

Yuiji smiles as he then walks to the kitchen, wondering what he should make for himself and Jessie as he then looks in the cabinets and then the fridge, trying to come up with something to make.

Jessie smield and looked as him as he walked to the kitchen and started to play the one player game by his self wondering if it was going to be any better or not. He really did enjoy the game he was playing as well.

Yuiji blinks and laughs a little, "did you just come in here to kiss my cheek? Your a silly one," he smiles and continues working on making some food.

Yuiji walks over to Jessie and sits down next to him, smiles, "food will be ready in 30 minutes to almost a hour," he rubs Jessie's head. He smiles and gives Jessie something he made while he was working on food. A breakfast bowl of egg, cheese, sausage and potatoes. "Here, something you can have while you wait. I hope you don't mind breakfast for dinner tonight," he laughs a little.