What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

Trace rubbed his eyes then went into the room where he heard Chance. he then looked happy as he jumped on Traces neck. "i am okay" Trace said as all the kids hugged him.

@ Dragongirl26

"yay food!" Chance said going into the kitchen. trace followed behind. Lacey then went there in the kitchen as well. "thanks for the food honey" Chad said giving him a kiss on the mouth.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Chad picked mason then woke his brother then put Mason in the bed they shared. "you need to rest dear" Chad said trying not to look concerned for mason.

"Just been up all night making food for everyone I hope they like it." he said closing his eyes he was really tired. "Thanks I hope you like the food for some reason I am not wanting any food any more and the thought of it is making me sick so please enjoy it without me." he said as he went to sleep. Mason just wasn't feeling good every since the metal was put in his body it was gonna make him stronger but all it did was make him sicker before he was cyborg he never got sick.

"it is okay my love if i could help you please tell me" Chad said kissing Mason on the forehead. "i will go eat call me if you need i am here for you my love" Chad said going into the kitchen. "now kids please be quiet and behave please Mason is not feeling well" Chad said and all the kids quietly ate their food.

Mason felt bad because he wanted to join them, but he went to sleep and ended up having bad dreams and waking up in a cold sweat. "Shit." he whispered as he looked around the room hearing the family having fun outside the room without him and he felt left out. Mason laid back down wondering if he should of took the offer that the demon had made.

"Mason are you alright?" Violet whispered from under the bed. everyone else had to go outside as to not wake up Mason. "you know he loves so much right and hates seeing you in pain that is why he was being more i dont know flirty with you" Violet said with a slight giggle. "i only want to help you okay" violet said then disappeared.

"I know that and I love him as well." he whispered and closed his eyes. "Not really sure why he was in so much pain or that the little demon was going to do. And why was he under his bed and not playing with the kids?

it suddenly became night time everyone was coming to go to bed. Chad put the kids to bed including Trace. Chad then came in the room to lay down with Mason. Chad sighed deeply then took off his shirt and sat down on the bed.

"it is okay sweetness i care for your happiness and health more than my own" Chad said smiling back. he laid down next to mason. "do you feel any better?" Chad asked.

chad held Mason in his arms. "i wish there was something i could do" Chad said snuggling up to his partner. the night was so calm until morning the kids where running through the house one of them was screaming.

"we where playing" Chance said putting his head down. Chad had woke up shaking his head then jumping up. Chad looked a little mad at the kids all three of them had their head down. it was Lacey, Chance and trace violet was quietly under the bed.

"Its fine I thought you were hurt there are different kind of scream and that was a hurt scream." he said as he grabbed his chest and looked at the kids as he fell to his keens. "Damn it." he said looking at chad and then at the demon kid, He didn't want to say anything but his heart was under too much pressure with him being part machine and part human his heart needed to not be real so it could work better, "I want to kill who ever did this to me," he whispered as he went back into his room and laid on the bed

"i am sorry i accidentally fell down and hurt my self" Lacey said trying not to cry. "you know if you need my help all you have to do is ask" violet whispered from under the bed. "you okay hon?" Chad asked getting a little sad. Casey just woke up and came into the living room.

"I don't know I feel like my heart is going to explode but I don't know if I want your help." he whispered and looked at the little demon. "I just haven't feeling well lately I feel worse than normal I use to never get sick at all." he whispered

• 2 weeks later...

"i wont take anything from you i could even leave you with the strength you have if that's why you are worried. i am just concerned" Violet said looking sadly at him.

"Yeah I need to protect this family in this body I can also fly and have super speed that I would loose but it seems like it is trying to kill me again maybe I wasn't the type of person to be like this." he said

"maybe not" Violet said sitting on the bed. "i like you i only want to help you so if you want to be exactly the same but not die i think i can manage it" Violet said then looked away. "but that will come at a price for me so really you have nothing to worry about for your self" Violet said pretending to be okay with everything he just said.

• Saga locked this topic