The masters new toy~ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"NHhh!!! AH!!!" Kuroshi couldn't stop himself anymore and moaned out. Though, his face turned bright red against his pale skin and his eyes were wet as if he were about to cry form the sex. In fact, he was giving off such a lustful look that it would be impossible to resist him now. He moaned again struggling to keep from cumming. Though after his prostate was suddenly struck again, he let out another loud moan, tightened up, and released all over himself.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• WolfDog12

Yukie moaned happily as he came and just relaxed for a second before snuggling his lover kissing his lips softly. "What would you like to eat?" Yukie asked breaking the short kiss his body happy and trembling with excitement.

Kuroshi groaned a bit painfully as he closed his eyes. Damn... now he was too tired to even budge an inch. "Meat~" he chimed barely able to hold onto his consciousness. It seemed this master was going to be a real trouble maker. Though, as long as he got fed as much as he liked, Kuroshi figured he might not mind. The sex felt better than he cared to admit but now it came down to the food. That was the tell if he should leave or not.

"Don't hit me when I touch you okay?" Yukie replied untying his mate and getting up heading to the bathroom and getting a warm washcloth and cleaning up his pet making him nice and clean before carefully dressing him in nice clothes and cleaned himself and changed.

Fighting or hitting seemed impossible for Kuroshi at the moment as he was just too worn out. Even after being untied, his arms remained over his head until he was moved around to be cleaned and dressed. He only then started to gain enough energy to be able to move slightly. "Now feed me...." he groaned as he lean against the other male. Yukie was a jerk but they were stuck together no matter what now so he just had to put up with it.

"Okay" Yukie replied as he smirked and easily picked him up and carried him past the judgmental eyes and afew creepy men as he carried him to his car and set him in it.

Kuroshi couldn't care less what others thought. Heck it didn't matter anyway since most of the judgement was on Yukie and not him. Still he was just too tired to deal with anything. "This isn't food," he managed once they were in the car. "I can't..." As his energy depleted, Kuroshi was once again reduced to his normal form of a small dragon. He was still really light in both forms since his more human form didn't gain any weight.

"...so cute!" Yukie whispered happily as he drove them to a nice BBQ restaurant and carried him inside setting down at a table and getting a lot of meat as he cooked it.

The dragon got up to the smell of the meat and climbed directly onto the grill and began to eat the meat before it even had time to cook. Heck, every time Yukie tried to put meat on the grill, Kuroshi was stealing it and practically swallowing it whole. He was fine with raw meat and apparently his feet were ok with fire because he was standing on the grill. The scales that covered him were heat resistant so he never felt a thing. However, he grew impatient and got off the grill putting his hot paws on Yukie as he walked over and just ate the meat from the bowl. He didn't even leave any for his master. "This isn't nearly enough," he admitted.

"I can order more" Yukie replied the warm little feet slightly burning him as he ordered five more bowls of meat and the waiters set them down.

Kuroshi was happy to see more food and dug right into one of the bowls devouring the raw meat like it was nothing. He was such a happy dragon right now. Though, he was a little surprised no one was demanding he take on a different form. Well, it wasn't like he was shedding fur in peoples' food. After downing 3 of the bowls, he went back over to the other side and transtormed into his other form to finish dinner. "You're going to want to order another 5 bowls, your highness," he teased mockingly eating the meat raw still. This was a good a time as any to show the prince just how much a dragon ate, even one as small as he was.

It didn't take long at all for him to finish off all the food bought for him and then ordered a huge sandwich after to finish it off. "I'm still a bit hungry but that'll fuel me for now." He smiled at the other. "Still want to keep me knowing this?"

"My house sits in the mountain you can hunt the boars and keep them out of the farmers feilds" Yukie replied smiling as he stole a sneaky bite of his sandwich and paid for the food and a nice sized tip.

"Boars?! I love boars!!! And they really make the hunt worth wild!! Now that's a job I don't mind doing," he admitted getting up. Maybe this was going to be a fine relationship. Suddenly his legs became weak and his hips gave out causing him to fall. "This sucks. Now you have the honor of carrying me home," he said changing into his dragon form so he was easier to carry.

"Yeah yeah I'll carry you" Yukie replied smiling as he gently picked up the dragon and adored him just a little gently petting him as he left another tip and carried him back to the car and set him in the seat next to him bwfore starting the long drive home.

Kuroshi curled up in the passenger seat and rested his head on his tail. "So what's your family like? Won't the king be pretty upset you summoned a familiar and then had sex with it? Or what if he found out you got drunk and slept with a guy? Aren't you the heir to the throne?"

"I basically don't exist to him and he doesn't really expect me to follow in his footsteps hence why I live outside of the family" Yukie admitted frowning clearly his family being a touchy subject.

"So all the power if being a prince and no responsibilities? I'd be alright with that." Kuroshi didn't know the situation and could only go based on what he thought he might like. Still, he understood this wasn't a subject to press on so he stopped there.

"We are here" Yukie mumbled parking as he unlocked the car and got out offering to carry his new mate.

The dragon happily accepted an extra lift and crawled up to his new master's arms. He looked around and was quite impressed by the size of his home. "It's nice here. What do you like to do around here?" He tried going on a lighter subject.

"I swim in the pool tend to my garden and harvest medical herbs" Yukie explained as he smiled and unlocked the house carrying the dragon to his bed as he set him down gently on a giant pillow.

"Interesting. This place sounds more like a resort thank anything else," he said. The dragon was eventually placed on a pillow and pawed at it slightly before curling up again. "This place is quite comfy," was all he could comment about the room as he let out a yawn. "It's already morning..." It was still the middle of the night but they'd been up to the point of it being a few hours past midnight.

"Sleep you chatty beast" Yukie mumbled already having crawled into bed as he shut off the lights his body exhausted.

Kuroshi couldn't help but snicker a tiny bit before nuzzling into the pillow and placing his tail over his snout before falling asleep. The dragon was also quite tired and slept until the next day. He woke early the next morning, heck the sun hadn't risen yet when he jumped off the bed changing forms and stretching ready for a hunt.

• Saga locked this topic