♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“I’ll take that as a challenge~” Yukie groaned his hips slow grinding against Juliuss hand as he snuggled into his mate and after a few heated moments of passion came thickly. Groaning happily Yukie snuggled into Julius for a moment. “We have a full day today but what a way to start it” Yukie sighed happily.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Julius smirked as he milked Uukie's warm juice till there were.nothing more to give.

He wipped his hand as the other started to snuggle in closer.

Julius caught him in his arms and wrapped his legs around the demon to keep him close.

"Though we will be busy all day today. I don't.want you to think about work when you are in bed with me. And I'll be sure to practice thise morning routine some more in the futur so the only thing you think about when we go to bed. Is how good my mouth feels around you, early in the morning."

“I don’t think I could ever forget such an amazing thing” Yukie replied looking at Julius before groaning as he looked over at the door. “I can smell you from outside and while I appreciate you not bugging us until we where finished I don’t want to deal with it right now” Yukie replied to (forgot the shrine keepers name *facepalm*).

At first Julius simply blinked as Yukie turned his face and started speaking out loud in the room.

It took him a few seconds to get that he wasn't talking to him but someone else.

'Oh well, good things can't last forever' Julius though to himself as he sighed.

He kissed Yukie's naked shoulder before he slid out of his lover's embrace and slid out of the coveres. Julius stood. completely naked and stretched his body by the bed.

He didn't bother to cover himself as he made his way to the bathroom to quickly do his business.

"How do you feel this morning? Is there still pain?" He asked from the bathroom while he cleaned his hands.

"I can make you some more tea if you want."

“I feel much better” Yukie replied as he followed into the bathroom clearly sour about having to leave their warm love nest. “Now that I’m better I’m going to be snacking heads together so we can go home I’m tiered of having our sex time interrupted and my schedule keeps getting in the way! Honestly I’m about ready to live with the mermaids their at least more relaxed” Yukie added with a tiered sigh as he fixed his hair.

Julius had put some rob on before and turned to yukie beside him. He watched the way Yukie styled his hair as he looked himself in the mirrow.

"You kinda sound like a dirty old man talking like that." Julius chuckled teasingly.

"But I get what you mean, I rather just focus on us than anyone else.. I've nerver seen a really mermaid before, but if they looks anything like your for yesterday. Tjen they most be pretty. Just don't plan on moving us there just yet. I can't breath under water like you"

“Your not going to go near them I have control to not fully drown you...they won’t even hesitate to kill you” Yukie mumbled his brows ruffling at the teasing of him being an old man. “For the record I’m not the one who was sucking cock first thing in the morning if I’m a dirty old man then I’d hate to know what you are” Yukie teased back as he walked over to Julius his hands shaking under his lovers robe.

"Oh are you maybe complaining about it now?" Julius asked as he pulled his arms up around Yukie's shoulders to bring him closer.

He wiggled a bit as the others fingers found their way into his rob and laughed as they tickled his skin.

"It's fin, I still love you as you are. And I have to do my part to keep you from getting bored of me."

“ I would never get bored of you your to fun~” Yukie teased with a happy smirk before kissing Juliuss neck leaving some nice fresh hickeys. “Now then...breakfast?” Yukie asked his voice almost a purr.

Julius caughed sight of the pink hickieys in the batheroom mirrow just as he went to follow after yukie out.

He tilted his head as he reached up to touched the spots.

Julius felt a hug boozted of confidence and smiled as he saw his fingers run over the markes.

It was maybe weird but Julius liked them. They were proves that all this really was real and that Yukie liked him.

Julius caught up to his lover and took his hand as they went to the kitchen. He felt the early morning need to be close to Yukie. He was still worried the blood and alcohol from last night would start to act up again, eventhrough Yukie himself said that he was fine.

"You think we can get to a agreement today with the new elders?" Julius asked as he wondered if they could make to the party in two days. He had invited Yukie to join him and maybe meet his father but maybe the other had forgotten about that.

Julius started to feel rather nervous when he imagined introducing Yukie to his father and this continent's high witch elder. He knew his father was damn right powerful, yukie too. But still he really hoped that introducing them were there high influence people around, would make his father behave even if he did get angry with him or Yukie.

"You know the party I spoke to you about for some time ago, is in two days. But if you can't come I can understand."

“We should be finished today with the agreement they had all last night to read the paperwork and talk so by today we should be packing up to head home” Yukie explained his tail swishing around quite energetically. Watching as plates of food where set before by the kitchen staff Yukie helped himself being rather famished. Raising a brow at the mention of the party Yukie looked at Julius before holding up a hand and swallowed his mouthful of food. “Have some trust in me I didn’t forget, I have the suit out in the car raven picked it up from the tailors for me....well he picked up afew for you and I to choose from” Yukie explained with a small smirk before taking another bite of food needing the nourishment after all their fun.

Julius smiled a tiny bit more at ease. "I do trust you. I'm just nervous thinking about introducing you two. I still don't know if I should present you as the demon king which my father doesn't belive exist. Or as my lover, which might also not sit right with him. But I don't wanna hid our relationship either" Julius blushed this time as he looked back.at his lover.

He picked up a grape with his fingers from his own plate and held it up to yukie's mouth to offer it to his hungry mate. Just because he wanted to.

"I just wished I could stop being so nervous. I can do almost everything I put my heart into and yet I still feel this way thinking about my father.... how would you react if Rose or Hunter suddenly got a lover you had never meet before?" Julius asked curiously.

“If they got lovers?” Yukie asked taking a moment to chew the grape his tail swishing around playfully. “Well I would be excited getting a mate is such a big deal.” Yukie admitted with a small smile poking at his food for a second. “I would have them checked out to make sure they wouldn’t get hurt but I would be happy being in love is wonderful and even if they just started dating it would make me glad they where growing up healthy and looking for life partners” Yukie finished eating more of his breakfast with a happy smile.

“Ooh don’t let him fool you, he might be happy now but he would give them a full day of creepy stalking before they arrived.” Raven teased walking into the room carrying some clothes for today and seven suits for Yukie to choose from. “Scared the crap out of my mate when he stood just glaring at him through his bedroom window” Raven added getting a light glare from Yukie.

Julius raised a eyebrow as he turned to looke at Yukie again. He kept a straight face for a bit but then broke it with laugher.

"Haha~ I can totally pictur it" he giggled as he held both hands to his stomach. It was good to laugh, it took his mind off his own family and washed away the tension in his body.

As he had calmed his laughed down he turned back to Raven.

"But I didn't know you had a mate. I thought you and Yukie.." he couldn't really finish that sentence. He wasn't even sure now what their relationship were. And thinking they were as good as mates, made Julius feel bitter and jealous inside.

Without thinking or noticing, Julius already hugged yukie's long silky soft tail in his lap. His body reacting to the possible thread, to claim what was his.

It may had seemed childish and he could have don't alot or other things. But it was also a nice exuse to touch yukie's tail again. He had been itching to do so since Yukie got it.

“Mmh we are close we fucked when he hit his heat season to keep him sane but other then that it was a deep friendship. Now that he’s found an actual mate I’m free from his hormonal clutches” Raven teased with a small smirk amused by Julius. “By the way keep his nails trimmed and a muzzle on he’s a biter~” Raven added with a sly wink his own mate popping his head in.

“Elders are ready, they will start once they are ready and are relaxing with tea” the man added raising a brow at Raven. “Don’t forget you don’t work for Him...you retired”

“I’m giving him pointers for Yukies naughty week...not like he will have anyone to save him” Raven finished making Yukie only blush in pure embarrassment at Raven talking out his sensitive time.

Though Raven talked in the way, that it was a 'has been'. Julius still felt bitter inside to hear it. And then he got sad and angry at himself because he knew from the start that there had been many before him. He hugged Yukie's tail just a bit closer, confused with himself.

Julius tilted his head as Raven started to speak about using a muzzle and trimming the nails.

"A muzzle?" He asked outloud as he looked to Yukie.

"That is new.. were you gonna tell me?" He smirked, trying to seem cool and collected.

True behind the smile he wasn't annoyed with nor really suprised. Yukie could be.. a bit passionate with his sharp tools.

Julius had already felt some of that but luckly for him yukie's energy that filled him also helped heal those wounds all up.

Julius leaned closer to yukies ear and said i a really low voise. "It sounds kinky" he chuckled.

When a new member poped his head out of the door Julius had somewhat expected it to be someone he had seen before. But it was also not as weird there were alot of people around yukie he didn't know.

“He wouldn’t tell you...he’s incredibly shy about his heat cycles...if you thought he was horny now he’s horrible to be around when he’s in heat” Raven answered looking at Julius for a second as he picked up the room out of habit. “The reason we ever became a thing after his only mate passed us because he had never had a heat alone it was easier to deal with his antics beside him then trying to hunt him down in some bar” Raven finished looking at Yukie who was hidden under the covers as if hiding away from all the embarrassment his only comfort being Julius petting and holding onto his tail. “He will be clingy and overly needy plan to take a week every month out of your schedule if you worry about him being left alone...or, you can give him medicine but that’s a hellish task on its own” Raven mumbled noticing Yukie snuggled up to Julius. “Anyway suits try them on and meet with the elders...I’m going home, don’t make me visit again.” Raven grumbled his voice teasing but tiered.

"Got it" Julius listened to Raven's explain while yukie tried to hid away from the conversation.

It was almost amusing seeing how embarrassed the demon turned. If not for the fact Julius felt in a bad mood he might had teased him with it.

As yukie sought out comfort with him. The witch opened his arms to let yukie snuggel in as muh he wanted.

"Thanks for the help Raven. Will be sure to pick a suit out guickly. Take care" Julius waved goodbye to Raven and his mate at the door from his spot by the table. And embracing his lover, who was still trying to calm down.

“God...Ravens so moody when he’s pregnant he went to far telling you that stuff” Yukie groaned his face still red as he hid more in his mates chest wishing he could just melt into the floor. “I know I’m horrible but he didn’t have to tell you everything” Yukie added wishing he could have eased into his over sexual nature with Julius as their relationship developed.

"I don't mind he did tell me, though I can understand how you might feel embarressed about it. Just know it doesn't change anything to me" Julius said as he carressed Yukie's head.

"We'll do this at our own pace. But I did mean what I said the first time. I want to help you and be there when you need me." He kissed Yukie's hair as he hugged him tighter.

"Now lift your head, I wanna see that beautiful face. You have nothing to be ashamed off around me. And though I would loved nothing more than to stay like this, I don't want the elders to see you being this cute. They are gonna tease you if they do."

“The younger elders don’t tease...” Yukie mumbled looking up at Julius his hair framing his face highlighting his still blushed cheeks. “Thank you for not being cruel about it...I am sensitive about my heat I can’t control it and become a mess” Yukie admitted holding onto Julius a little more his face still red but coming down from embarrassment as he carefully released Julius and rolled out of the bed onto the floor.

Julius could never be cruel to Yukie like that. Just the thought didn't sit well with him.

As yukie stood Julius got up as well to go look at those suites Ravnen had brought. And out of those 5 sets Julius chose 3 he thought would be right for his father's party.

"What do you think about these? I like the white one, but then there is the black one that would look just as elegante. And the blue one.. oh, I can't decide"

“Well they all fit and look good what are you wearing? I could choose based on that!” Yukie asked carefully brushing out his long tangled locks of hair. Finishing his brushing Yukie slipped on a nice red shirt and some black skinny jeans preferring to dress casually.

Julius tilted his head to the side. "Well I usually just wear what ever suit my father sends me and then I change it to fit my sizes. I haven't really seen it yet but it is back at the dorms in my room..."

Julius ran.his eyes up and down his lover's form and back on the suits layed out on the bed.

"I think this one. The light gray and then with a blue shirt under the jacket. What do you think? Is this to your liking?"

“It looks lovely.” Yukie replied smiling at the suit as he set it aside planning to check the sizing later. Looking at Julius Yukie smiled softly before walking over to him. Sitting down he gently touched Juliuss face before kissing him softly feeling a burning desire just to stay close to and touch his loving mate. Breaking the kiss Yukie sighed softly, “we should go, best to not keep them waiting anymore” Yukie whispered stealing another sneaky kiss before heading out of the room and towards the living room.