♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“Fine” Yukie grumbled before falling down and landed softly beside Julius. “I’m sorry for scaring you and running away” Yukie mumbled with a small sigh unsure of what to do or say.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Julius unfolded the blanked he had been carrying ang wrapped it around yukie as the demon landed.

"Shh.. it okay you don't need to apologise. You didn't know what happened to you and just tried not to hurt anyone." Julius touched yukie's face, feeling for his temperature.

"Yukie I swear I had no idear my blood would react to that alchol.. guess that means don't bit if you like a stiff dring afterwards"

“Kinda don’t like drinking to begin with but if I didn’t accept they would have argument that I didn’t see this visit s a friendly discussion” Yukie admitted before instantly hugging Julius. Burying his face into his mates shoulder Yukie held him quite close “I don’t want to leave you it hurt to” Yukie whispered.

Julius rolled his eyes as how anyone as big and powerfull as yukie would have to take that crap.

"Isn't it disriespectful to make an alcoholic drink as well? Yukie I have no troube sending an letter to each and ever supernatural being out there that you in the futur wouldn't be accepting any alcohol and if by offering to you, I'll personally shov the bottle down the persons throat myself" Julius tried to make it sound like a joke but he really would do it if it would help yukie.

"All this remindes me og how my parents would make us drink the tea my grandmother made whenever we visited. It was respectful to do but it tasted like dogshit do I always poured mine into a plant when no one was looking"

Julius shared a story from his childhood as he petted yukies hair and pulled him closer to him.

"If it is to respect your elders then yeah you don't wanna offend them, but here the table is turned around and they have to be respectful of your wishes,"

“You don’t need to fight them” Yukie added with a reddening blush to shy to admit just how much he liked the idea of Julius being so dominating. “I will refuse alcohol I’m not good with it I take to much after father” Yukie admitted with a small sigh snuggling more into his mate.

Julius let his lover bury deeper into his arms and smiled as he kissed the top of yukie's head.

"Since you told me not to I wouldn't do it unless U need to" he chuckled as he stroke the demon's back.

"How is your body? Does it still hurt?... and why rhe hell did you go uo in a tree?" Julius asked as the demon soaked up his touches.

“It burns still but it’s not as bad” Yukie admitted snuggling more into Julius with a happy sigh. “Mmh can’t hurt anything if there’s nothing around to hurt” Yukie explained not wanting to hurt anyone passing by or any creatures passing by.

"Sorry" Julius said as he kissed yukie's head again.

Then he looked at the dark forest around them, though the was suppose to be a natur loving being the woods at night gave him the creeps when there was othing out there.

He had his powers and used the overflowed of power he had to create fireflies. It comforted him more with some light around him and the tiny flies cast a romantic setting on the pair.

They would have to head back. The demons around properly wouldn't stop worrying til they saw their king back safe and sound. But right now Julius couldn't bare to release the male from his embrace.

"Yukie, could you turn into your fox form or something smaller for me please." He asked.

"I can carry you back while you rest"

“Pretty I haven’t seen these since I was very very young.” Yukie whispered having very few memories of his younger childhood but this one was rather strong. Looking at his mate and thinking over the request Yukie chuckled but smiled warmly “I can take on more then just that form eventually you should see my other forms.” Calming his breathing Yukie moved And within seconds was in his tiny fox form his tail fluffing up as he snuggled his pointy nose into his mates neck wanting to be loved and petted more while he watched the fireflies.

"I'm looking forward to see them so day." Julius smiled as he gathered the blanket up around both of them to keep varm as he started walking back.

The fireflies danced slowly around them and lightened the path.

Julius hadn't noticed before but they had gotten pretty far down the mountain. The robs he had on wasn't exactly designed for long distance, and had comed undone.

He felt the brezze com up his thighs with every step. But the blanket kept him covered .

Julius rubbed his face against Yukie's fur and continued petting him as they got to the village.

A few vampires noticed Julius and came up to him to investigate.but the second they saw yukie in his arms on was already running ahead to tell the others that Yukie had be found.

"Mnh I could use a warm soak when we get back" Julius admitted as e felt his lege weakened by walking uphill the entire way. He had blisters by running around in shoes he wasn't use to. He could kill the pain and heal the skin, but his feets would still feel soar.

“I can arrange that!” Yukie added excitedly as he bopped Juliuss face with his wet nose enjoying how many times he could poke at it and leave little wet marks all over. “We have a good bath at this shrine it’s got a mini waterfall and they keep some rubber ducks here to chase in the water!” Yukie exclaimed getting all the more excited at the thought of a hot bath with Julius.

Yukie's cold wet nose ticked him and the fox's constant pokking made Julius giggle.

"Okay okay, yukie it tickles." Julius laughed as he watched his cute little furry hair pillow excited.

"We'll get there in a second" he said as he walked to the door to the shine where everyone still was. "As soon as we can" he whispered as all eyes turned ti them.

Looking at everyone Yukie huffed and changed back his body hidden under his fur cloak as he stared at the demons. “You may all leave now everything is fine” Yukie added looking to Raven who chuckled and let the two lovers be Yukie happily pulling Julius to the bath.

Julius laughed as his lover eagerly took him to the bath. Yukie seemed in such a hurry to pull him in that he had to remind him that he was still dressed.

"Slow down I ned to get my clothes and shoes off first" he said as he stepped out of his wood sandals. The skin between his toes, where the string had been were red from rubbing against it.

He stripped and lay the clothes way beford stepping into the warm pool.

His feets stinged as the heat warmed his poor feet and tired legs.

"This is nice" the witch moan as he got in deeper til his shoulders were covered.

Yukie laughed a little already soaking deeper into the pool before changing into another form the beautiful white mermaid swimming and enjoying the warm water. Slowly making his way over Yukie swam up and laid in his mates lap his tail swirling the water around.

Julius looked at the beautiful creatur in his lap. "You look stunning my love" Julius smiled as he ran his hand over yukies wet hair and down his shoulder.

He looked to be feeling much better, maybe the rest had worked.

Julius leaned in to place a gentle peck on yukie's forhead. "Does this makes you happy Yukie? I know I'm very happy when you are with me"

“Yes. I like being in the water” Yukie added with a cute smile his voice quite soft and intoxicating as he looked up at Julius snuggling all the closer to his mate.

“Yukies fish brain isn’t to smart. Don’t expect any decent conversations according to Raven” Haru mumbled bringing in towels and snacks for the two. “Also be a little careful his playful swimming can drown you he’s known by all of the younger shrine keepers as the water devil in that form” Haru explained setting up the drinks as Yukie smiled and swam over to him holding out his arms for a happy hug only to get a foot to the face. “Fuck off you sea hag...” Haru snapped watching as Yukie hissed and swam deeper into the pool. “He tried to drown me in a tub once...never really forgave him” Haru explained as he pulled out some medicine and set it on the tray the two pills new in color. “Green is mental medicine and should keep him from doing this” Haru explained mentioning to the mermaid swimming in circles chasing his tail. “Blue is hormonal if he’s being to grabby you might want him to take this Raven can tell mentally his medicine needed adjusting, hormonal is something that is decided by his mate” Haru finished before getting up and going to read in a corner of the room.

"Okay.. um." Julius looked at the green medicine and though about how he could give it to yukie. But then he got an idea.

"Haru if i get pulled under don't worry okay, I'll cast a spell that will give me the ability to breath under water for a hour that should be enough time for the medicine to work right" Julius saide as he swam slowly passed yukie to get the medicine.

He mumbled the spell as he swam and finished it as he went for the green cup with pills. He could feel yukie's tail brush.against his legs as he took the pilles and a the green liquid into his mouth.

Then he turned back to Yukie and dived under. He sat at the bottom of the pool and held his arms out for yukie to com hug him.

Once Julius had him, he leaned in to kiss the merman and once his lips parted for him. Julius pushed the medicine into the others mouth and held onto him tightly til he swallowed.

Feeling the pills sneak their way in Yukie glared and tried to get away angry at the betrayal. Hiding angrily Yukie smacked the male with his tail enough to stun him a little before swimming off to a darker corner of the pool his scales reflecting and glowing as he stayed in the corner under a rock seat that had a smaller built in cave. Squishing himself inside the cave Yukie sulked and ignored Julius not liking that he had offered love and in turn had tricked him.

Julius held on to Yukie firmly til he was sure the other had swallowed it. One he released him he blocked Yukies tail from hitting his face with his arms.

He hissed under water from the sudden pain before he started to feel num over his wrist.

He held the hand close as he swam up to surface with one hand. It took a bit for him to swim over to the nearby edge to find support so he could expect his hand better.

Julius carefully stretched his fingers and made sure nothing had broken, eventhrough it hurt like it had.

He looked down through the water at Yukie. He knew the demon couldn't help how his personality was a roller coaster with each form. But he still felt quite hurt and a tiny bit annoyed.

"Your welcome" he mumbled as he turned his face away.

Yukie puffing up splashed Julius with his tail before shooting out of his cave and pulling him down into the water. Before his mate could gasp Yukie kissed him gently replacing the stolen air as he wrapped around him lovingly despite Julius tricking him in such a dirty way. Pushing Julius away Yukie huffed refusing to let Julius get the better of him when it came to tricking him.

Julius fell back supriced as the merman pulled him back down. As he gasped he got a huge mouthful of water in. If is spell hadn't still been working that water would have entered his lungs. He wasn't scared but he reacted by struggling and kigging to be let off until Yukie blew air into his mouth.

He send the male a look that showed just.how much he liked being draged underwater.

But Julius couldn't stay mad for long and soon leaned in to kiss Yukie back. This time with out any hidden drugs.

Snuggling into Julius Yukie held him closer his tongue dancing with his mates. Moving them carefully Yukie pulled them up for air breaking the kiss. Looking at his mate Yukie nipped at his lip and ear with a slight annoyance. “You don’t need to trick me like others do...I listen to my mate in these forms” Yukie mumbled feeling bad for being so mean to Julius as his lips kissed his lovers arm.

"Mnh noted."Julius said against yukies's lips with an more easy smile as he heard his mate's familiar tone.

"But was it really that bad being feed?" He asked as he ran his palms up along the demon's back."I think I would have liked you feeding me my medicine like that if I needed it"

Julius ran his tongue over yukie's lips before kissing him again.

"But I do admit I didn't think you would listen to me.. do your personality change like that with more of your forms?" Julius asked curious in between kisses.

“A touch it takes me a moment to figure out things it’s kinda like a fog that slowly lifts. The longer I am with you the less likely I will have this problem” Yukie explained snuggling into Julius with a happy little smile.