♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Hunter shook his head. "We didn't find mom." the young male said with a soft expression in his eyes.

"Julius isn't mom, he is Julius and Julius will be what dad needs. We seen it" Hunter didn't try to explain futher. He and Rose had always acted the way the two of them had suppost to according to their visions. They and seen a person appeare by Yukie side. A guy their father would look on to with affection and love. And that person had Julius face.

"Julius! don't you dare!" Rose's highpiched voice came for inside, seconds later a shadow flew by Haruhi and hunter towards the street.

A moment later Rose stood panting against the door, scowling at the two. "Why didn't you catch him!"

Rose jaw was tight as walked over to them.

"Really what is it with you men, Hunter don't you at least get it! If we can't get those two together soon dad will only turn worse" Rose glared angry at her brother. She somehow then calmed herself by taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly. She didn't wanted to yell at Haruhi infront of his child.

"I now you might not approve of how we do things but sometimes things don't always goes as we see them. We always knew how bad father really was but up til now we knew he would have someone again. That is if Julius don't fall for another. We can't see how but It wouldn’t be good if dad and Julius didn't start meeting"

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"How do you suppose they start seeing each other?" Haruhi asked confused by how they could convince the two to go out. "He never got over mom...how would replacing him help him" Haruhi added with a sigh unsure if their plan was safe.

Rose threw her hands up in the air.

"Well I don't know! We don't see everything. I tried creating a one just now but as you could see, it is clearly not working"

"I may know a way" Hunter said looking at the two as if it was the weather they were discussing. "We could create more incidences like today. Or we could go the extreme way and drug both of them and send them off on a remote Island?"

"Take Yukie camping....forget a tent and force the two to share one" raven mumbled not amused by the ideas the three where plotting. "If you ask him he can't say no" raven added having takeout in his hands as he sighed.

"...it got quiet?" Yukie mumbled looking out into the living room the male quite younger looking much like a young teen as he looked at Julian sleepily.

Rose's eyes light up at the idea Raven brought up. "That is perfect! this week I know for a fact that Julius is free and it would be close to his birthday. His familiy aren't the kind to celebrate sweet 18. So we could put it together with lets say a party to you Raven. If We tell it like that he will come, expescially if we ask him" Rose looked to her twin who nodded in agreement.

'Damn it!' Julius hadn't thought about anything as he ran out of the house until he noticed that he was emty handed. Ahh, if only lightning would just stack him now and get it all over with! He cursed at himself as he quietly snuck his way around the group and back into the house to get his stuff.

He stood with the bag in hand and quiet placed everything in. Julius didn't even noticed when a teen around his own age walked in, until he turned around with his bag swung up over one shoulder ready to head back outside.

"Well I'll leave it up to you as of tonight I'm done working for Yukie so I suggest you make plans over dinner give him something fun to do" raven added handing off the food to Haruhi who looked it over.

"...if your leaving I can drive you home....it will be to dark to take the bus" Yukie mumbled half awake as he looked out the door confused why his family was a'll outside.

As if on cue both twins grabbed each one of Raven's arms and squeezed tightly. Something they had done since childhood when Raven was watching them and they wanted to play.

Rose looked up with her big puppy-dog eyes. "You will be coming right?.. No leaving without saying goodby first." She asked while examining Raven's face.

"If you leave before said goodby, I will hunt you down and be your worst bestfriend forever, got it!"

Julius almost swallowed his tongue, startled when he saw the teen. It took him a moment to place the sound of on the father. "Uh mh.." Julius uttered as if stare-stuck. "Oh, I didn't notice.. How do you do that?" Julius asked as he stood staring at Yukie. "That's incredible! I never seen someone do that. Is it some kind of spell or just something you can do??" the male continued to ask as his eyes grew wider with wonder. Everything abnormal would be sure to catch his interest.

"...I will say goodbye tonight..." raven mumbled with a sigh before snuggling the twins lovingly feeling a little sad about leaving. "...Well.....I guess a few more years working wouldn't kill me..." raven grumbled clearly not set on leaving now.

"Its a natural thing....I can do a lot" Yukie mumbled timidly his shy nature peeking out as he sat down on a pillow his long shirt covering up the shorts he was wearing to combat the heat. "I can take many forms...this one is just more relaxed and more energy saving. I'm a little tiered from cleaning" Yukie admitted with a blush.

Rose jumped up and threw her arms around Raven's shoulder as she kissed his cheek. "Thanks Raven, you're the best!"

"Do you guys think we should invite Yumro too or would or??" Hunter asked, looking around the group.

No one had heard from the brother in the last 50 years after he had stopped racing. The only way to contact him would be through Yukie, since Yumro originated partly from him. However it was still up to Yumro if he would let his father speak to him. Up until now they hadn't had much contact.

After Ren's death Yumro had changed from the creative small bright child to someone drifferent. He sought out danger and travlt to places no one would ever dream to go. His arrangementer with Haruhi about their mating had never officially been broken off, but it might as well had been.

Julius's fingers inched to examin but as he reached a hand out he stopped mid way. "Can I touch" the teen asked, signaling towards Yukie wrist.

"....that's a touchy subject...Yukie blames himself for how much Ren was hurt while he was younger...to be fair Yukie hadn't dealt with anyone dying other then his own parents. He didnt know how to explain it to anyone younger then him because he himself was torn up about his parents dying" raven admitted unsure if it would be wise. "It might cause some problems for Yukie and if could start a fight between the two" raven aadmitted looking to Haruhi who clearly didn't want to visit with Yumro the male having never gotten over being abandoned and having his life shattered just as much.

"....I blamed Yukie for the longest time for destroying our family when we where young. I never understood why he didn't save Ren or try and fix everything and make us happy. Bringing Yumro in might cause a lot of problems..." Haruhi admitted knowing he had done just as much damage to their poor father's mental health growing up. "I'm surprised he even welcomed me back with open arms....after How I treated him he shouldn't have" Haruhi whispered his ear flickering into the house listening to the soft voices.

"Yeah go ahead I'm not shy" Yukie whispered pouring a small bottle into his tea as he relaxed and drank his boozy drink the demon rather cunning with his hiding.

Hunter understood and didn't try to talk anymore about the topick. Instead he noticed flick of Haruhi's ears and turned his attention back towards the house. The twins wasn't like Haruhi or Raven. They didn't possess sharpened abillitis like good hearing but they could sense peoples.

He wondered why he hadn't noticed Julius pressed till now.

Julius wanted to reach out but the moment he saw the bottle being poured into the male's tea, he lowered his hand to his lap.

"Sir, are you drunk? Or do you just wanna be?" Julius asked quiet looking Yukie straight into his face. His own face didn't show anything. No disgust, no concern or pity. It was just a simple question.

"Even without touching you I've noticed you keep alot of things hidden inside yourself.. I don't wanna lecture you and I'm not going. Because I think anyone going through the things you have been through would do maybe worse. But how do you find ease?"

"Yumro is okay though? He stopped coming around a long time ago" Haruhi mumbled gently snuggling the child.

"I'm heading inside to babysit" raven mumbled being able to smell the booze even outside as he made his way inside.

"Please...it takes more then this to get me drunk. Honestly if I wanted to be drunk it's not like they could stop me...this is just to help me calm down and look calm." Yukie explained with a small frown as his sipped his tea his body appearing more calm as his addiction clearly ran very deep. "Dont mention this to the twins...They need to focus on school and their studies" Yukie admitted not wanting his children to worry. Mulling over Julius's words Yukie pondered what the male was asking. "I don't find much ease currently it's a balance of drinking and taking medicine to sleep throwing myself into work and then usually living alone in other animal forms to keep things locked away" Yukie mumbled softly his mind clearly intoxicated since he had been sneaking drinks all day when he could get far enough from raven.

"You really should make fresh tea." Raven explained noticing Yukie was drinking colder tea the male sighing and taking the cup and pot that Yukie had to toss it out and prevent him from drinking more, but in a way he was also keeping Yukie's image nice by not embarrassing or shaming him for his addiction since he knew Yukie went through horrid withdrawal.

"Is that really a worthy life?" Julius asked. Just listening to Yukie's explanation made bits of anger bite through and his eyebrowes were drew down in a confused frown.

"No matter what you just told me all of it sounds like a addiction and I don't just mean the drinking. I woudn't tell them, it isn't my place to. But I thinke they already knows by now if you been going on for years now" The young man's fist shook slightly as he firmly held it close.

Julius got up just at Raven went for Yukie's cup and threw his bag over one shoulder. "Sorry I need to get home now" Julius said, his voice sounding tense like he was holding everything back and not explode right in Yukie's face. He barely knew the man but from what he knew it sounded a lot like what his mother went through.

Julius turned to the door but Rose and hunter blocked his way.

"Hey Papa! we just had the best idea! Remember how you once promised to take us camping? Well we talked with everyone and thought this week would be good" Rose said as she ran up to yukie and throw her arms around his shoulders. Hunter was busy dansing with Julius in the door way. always stepping infront when Julius tried to side step.

"And Raven have promised to come too, I thought we could use the occasion as a familliy one last time" Rose blinked her big eyes at him trying to win Yukie over and agree to her suggestion.

"How Yukie chooses to live his life is none of your concern" Raven explained looking at Julius as if daring him to shame Yukie more then the demon already shamed himself.

"I don't need you to protect me Raven." Yukie whispered gently smiling at his dear friend only to suddenly find himself snuggled by Rose. "While I adore you darling I never promised camping...But if you want to go so much there is no need to puppy dog eye me into submission" Yukie admitted gently petting Roses hand with his own.

"Mmh I also thought camping would be a nice way to show I wasnt retiring." Raven added amused by how much Yukie was willing to make his children happy. "Besides it would be nice we could share a tent" Raven added with a smirk poking at Yukie just a little.

Rose blinked again. "Huh? Then maybe I must have foreseen it." She said innocently. "Thanks Papa!" Rose kissed his cheek and squeezed him once more before letting go.

"Oh and since we are going can't we bring Julius along?" She asked.

The moment Julius heard his name he turned to stop her. wanting to say that there was no way he did go too. But Hunter grabbed him from behind and closed the door behind them as he had dragged him through it quietly for none of the others to notice.

Rose waited till she was sure Julius couldn't hear her. "Well if we can't that is understandable, but I just wanted him out of his house on his birthday." Rose's face was down casted as she fumbled with the bracelet around her wrist.

"You only turn 18 once but Julius might be the only kid I've to known who doesn't wanna celebrate his. And his family are weird on that too" She said, clearly bothered and sad on Julius behave. `The sooner they get together the better for both of them.' she thought.

"He doesn't have to share a tent with us just a few meals and so.."

"If Julius wants to come he can you know I have no objections to guests in our house or anywhere else." Yukie replied watching raven as he frowned picking up a little more of the twins idea just from the small facial movements in his partners face. "Though I have reason to suspect you have other motives...you two just don't randomly visit and raven has a nervous twitch when he's up to something that he won't discuss with me" Yukie added frowning slightly as he looked at the twins eyeing them as if daring them to continue to lie to his face about why Julius was here.

"...they convinced me not to retire and have accepted my place beside you" raven admitted his face red as he looked at the twins as if saying play along. "Youve just been so busy I asked them to visit and take you out of the house...I need a few nights where we aren't always sharing everything" raven mumbled clearly him and Yukie being rather closer since Rens passing.

Rose took the hint and played along.

"That is rigtig, we know we don't come as much as we did like too, but hopefully that will change soon when we finished uni." She explained.

"Though we know Raven is around we still worry about you working yourself too hard. I just want everyone to take time off and really relax expescially you Papa" Rose gave Yukie a soft smile. She didn't lie, she just bent the truth a little.

"...fine...on the condition you get Yumro to visit for the holidays" Yukie replied finishing his dinner before getting up slightly annoyed but not fighting their plans. "I also plan on raven joining me in bed in a few hours so don't keep him up late we have work tomorrow" Yukie added on of his mood swings coming on as he retired to his room raven raising a brow as Yukie left.

"...be careful with this...he's gotten quite possessive..." Raven mumbled knowing Yukie had hardly let him leave the house without eyes on him. "I'll get everything packed and ready for the weekend."

"I think Hunter and I might be able to" Rose nodded in agreement.

"I can see that..." She said eyes suddenly turning a bit sad as she looked to Raven. ".. Hey Raven.. are you and Yukie you know.. Is there more between the two of you now?" Rose asked carefully, through she couldn't aske outright if they were in a sexual relationship. "It just if there is I don't wanna see you hurt in all of this. I wanna help dad, but you are just as important" She said as she gently hugged the male.

"We are in a relationship if you want to call it that...It's more of a deep companionship. We are close, but I think it would be best if I could share him with others so he wasn't so lonely" raven admitted shrugging softly as he looked at rose gently touching her head in a loving way. "After Ren passed Yukie couldn't cope so he turned to me...While he sees me as his mate and I see him that way. I know you guys brought him someone else. My role now is to see if he will go with the human who tries to make him cry and is to emotional" raven added the insult clearly directed at Julius. "Even then I won't leave his side because eventually he will outlive anyone he dates he's done it before and it hurts him just as much" raven finished before getting up and digging through the closet grabbing a single beer to take to Yukie since he didn't want to deal with the withdrawal while guests where over.

After finishing up with Raven, Rose went to find her brother and Julius. Only to discover that Julius had run off yet again and had put Hunter in a bonding spell that had left him tied to the wall with invisible chains for an hour.

Rose didn't even try to burn her fingers on undoing the spell. Instead he just mover a chair over to keep her brother company as it wore off.

Julius was still rather pissed at the two the next day for having him dragged through all that yesterday. He absolutely wouldn't talk to them and ignore them as they joined him for lunch. Rose and Hunter waited until later that day before asking if he was free to join them this week.

Julius looked at her and said "no" But like hell that would go through to her.

Because two days later both of them showed up at his apartment. Went through his stuff and packed the need stuff to go camping.

"I could call the police you know" Julius said with his arms crossed looking dangerously annoyed at both of them but didn't reach for his phone.

"Just come on it will be fun, you need a break as much as we do" Rose said as she closed the bag. Hunter carried the 2persons tent under one arm.

"Your familie hates me and I'm not going out In the middle of nowhere just to never being found again. Why do you still insist I go?" Julius asked confused. "Beside I'm only gonna make someone more angry if I do go"

"You wouldn’t, if it's our father and Raven you mean it isn't like that. They don't hate you, me and Hunter doesn't and you are honest with us all the time" Rose smiled. "Just come, I promise you wouldn’t regret it.

Julius looked at Rose, then at Hunter and the bag they had packed for him.

He looked down with a big sigh." Can I at least pack my own stuff?"

He was already regretting it as he sat in the car with the twins outside of an airport.

"Why are we here?" Julius had asked seeing as he knew nothing about where they were going.

"We are just picking up a last person" Rose had replied. She had already told him that they would meet the others at the campsite.

Julius looked up as Hunter nugged him on the side and nodded towards the doors leading out of the airport. A tall young mand with black sun glasses and sun kissed skin walked towards their car.

Julius's gasp with mouth open. The guy looked like a super model with those long legs.

The guy had pure white long hair pulled up in a ponytail to show of all of the jewels pierced through his ears.

Rose rolled down the window. "Hey big brother, where did you go this time"

Yumro smile and took of his sunglasses as he bent down to peek in at her. "You know here and there"

Man.. The guy looked like a god with those deep ambor green eyes. Julius felt like his eyes were gonna pop and if anyone said he had been drooling he properly couldn't have deny it.

"We are all packed!" Haruhi finally declared after five hours of negotiating with Yukie on packing his bag the male quite happy it had only taken so long to pick out the mans camping clothes.

"I got the car loaded while you dealt with him" raven admitted nudging the sulking toddler who was on the floor clearly having a tantrum about going outside since raven had laid down some harsh ground rules for how to behave.

"He wi'll perk up seeing yumro" Haruhi added watching raven happily as he snuggled Yukie lovingly. "Besides his tantrum shouldn't last to long" he whispered to raven who rolled his eyes and continued packing and making final preparations.

"So who is this?" Yumro asked as he was placed into the back of the car besides Julius.

"Julius" Julius answered himself as he extended his had in greetings. Yumro took it and shook it.

"Nice to meet ya, I'm Yumro, Rose and Hunter's older brother... So you gonna be camping with us?"

Julius closed his eyes for a second and tilted his head before answering with a almost miserable expression on his face. "They actually kidnapped me"

Yumro laughed and it was the nicest sound Julius could ever imagine.

"My god they are getting good, careful or they'll start horsing you around. One thing is for sure I pity the person who is some day gonna date my sister out of those two she is the spoiled one" Yumro laughed some more as Rose started to protest.

The driv was a very long one that took them around four hours straight driv. By the last town they passed all of them made sure to buy up enough snacks and softdrinks for the trip. Yumro snuck in some liquor from another store when no one was noticing and hid it away in the back of the truck.

Luckely the sun was still up when they reached the campsite after two hours driv from the nearest store.

Everyone started to unload the truck of tents and help eachother set them up as they waited for the rest to show up.

"Why you choose so deep and a walk from the house I have no idea" Haruhi groaned already annoyed by the midday heat the male carrying all of their supplies easily on his back.

"For once I'm not to blame Yukie chose this place" Raven added with a huff following Haruhi through the small trail a few shadows carrying their stuff and getting the place set up for the night. "How you two beat us here I have no idea!" Raven added looking at rose, Hunter, Yumro, and Julius clearly already worn out from the hike. "Yukie is off playing behind us...We had to compromise on some things but we have gotten him to agree to keep pants on." Raven added watching Yukie run through the bushes playfully chasing another Fox friend the white Fox standing out in the beautiful green forest.