♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Yumro..." Yukie whispered gently standing in the doorway at the smell of it having opened. Gently standing in a t-shirt and pants Yukie looked rather broken but with a small frown hugged Yumro tightly. "I'm sorry....it's My fault Ren got hurt....it's My fault I couldn't heal him" Yukie whispered already starting to cry again at the fact that he had to explain to all the children their mother was dead.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Yumro barely register Yukie's voice, the boy's eyes was glued to Ren's smooth pale face as he's other parent engulfed him into his arm's.

"No.." Yumro shook his head, as he fought with his thoughts. "He can't be dead.. Dad! DADDY" Yumro screamed as tears broke through. He grabbed Yukies arms trying to get free for he's hold and get to Ren. He wouldn't believe it, he was just sleeping nothing more.. that was what he wanted to believe but Yumro couldn't deny what he saw.

Yumro could barely feel his legs that shook under him as ever thing kicked in. He pushed off from Yukie as ran out of the room. Away, he needed to get away. Tears dripped down his chin but he kept running until he reached his and Haruhi's room and smacked the door. He didn't want anyone following him so he barricaded the door by knocking the dresser down infront of it. Yumro then crawled in, hugging his arms tightly around himself and screamed into he's pillow. He screamed and cried until his throat gave out, way to sore to scream anymore.

Yukie just stood in shock unsure what to do as he looked at the space yumro had been. Sighing softly Yukie left the room closing the door behind him before going over to the twins and gently picked them up as he snuggled them close. “...what do I do now” Yukie asked softly as he just held his babies all he more closer.

Both babies looked up at eachother from each side of Yukie. Their brains weren't advanced enough to figure things out yet but they both silently agree to one day make this man happy again. They couldn't stand their father being so miserable.

As the time past both slowly fell asleep, dreaming into childfriendly dreams with both Yukie and Ren in them. Only that it wasn't Ren, not quite anyway.

Yukie just held the two in the nursery and gently rocked the children until they where deep asleep. Once they where Yukie set then in the crib and went down stairs to. Start cleaning and setting up the house for the funeral services and so everyone could pay their respects.

(I don't really know if you've planed anything for the funeral scene but here is my post)

Yumro spent hours locked up in his room. He's old coloring books lay throwed out around the floor and in the corner against a wall hung the rest of a broken mirror.

Yumro was angry and with all of this bad energy the boy had needed to throw something.

A silly worn out red plastic car lay in the mix on the floor as well, It was missing a wheel. Not that it mattered, Yumro hadn't played with it for years. Still when Yumro noticed it on the floor he picked it up and held it on his hand. The three good wheels still worked finde but not complete. He looked around for the fourth one but couldn't find it. It was garbage now, but he didn't throw it out. It was the first thing Ren had given him at Yumro's first stay at the hospital. Long before Yukie and Ayme had come into the picture.

Yumro didn't remember much of the funeral. He felt barely pressed, like he was zooming out most of the time. He didn't wanted to be there. Being there was yet another reminded that Ren wasn't waking up.

Yukie had let raven plan and do everything only making a few final choices before the funeral as they all gathered around Yukie was unsure how to go forward. Looking at each family members broken face he was unsure weather to move everyone away from the home or to stay and let them be close to Rens grave. Saying a few heartfelt words about Ren Yukie eventually hearded everyone inside to get them out of the soft rain that had started to fall. Inside he knew it would be a much more difficult task to raise them all alone. But....He would try his best to be both mother and father toof everyone.

(Do we want a time skip?)

(Yep)

As day moved over to night and as the last person had fallen asleep there was a small sound, like a small bell ringning around the house. No one seemed to noticed it but the sound did wake something.

The blue stone turned back ti black as blue smoke left it. The soul formed like a blue foxfire dangling middle air before it moved with the sound.

The gentle blue flame jumped from room to room before ending up in a familiar setting in the master bedroom.

The flame moved over to the male and as it did the ringning grew louder. The soul fought back against to sound lingering longer by it's loved once's side till it could ignore to calling anymore. Just as the flame faded a small piece separated itself from the main body as went into hidding beneath Yukie's skin.

Inside the piece wrapped itself around the demon's heart. There it stayed whispering loving and comforting words to the aching thing. It didn't make Yukie forget the pain completely but it eased the loneliness and with time it would make the heart heal again.

(With this i got no more and we can jumped to around 118 years after. I just need to gather my new character together ^^)

-118 years later-

In the time that had passed after Rens death Yukie had thrown himself into work and his children's lives. While they had never moved from their peaceful home the villages around had grown greatly and beside Yukie's house protecting a good chunk of forest with his new walls was a bustling city. Strangely enough the demons had all adapted and had adjusted to humans living alongside them and their futures intertwined. And while there where still some issues going forward Yukie was easily able to take care for them and still visit his children who had all grown up and for the most part had moved out for collage or like Haruhi had taken up caring for villages and new bustling towns on Yukie's behalf. After everything was said and done at the end of the day it was just Yukie and raven who still stayed bound by his master's side keeping him company and helping out with anything the demon would need. Despite the time that had passed Yukie looked as beautiful and young as ever the demon clearly not affected by time since he still was in his early 20's.

b62c757fe8e2753c2fcd3273b93daae4.jpg

49384bea98727ef33cb6047398e81d4e.jpg

e8719392df6ffa16160e22dafa93bdf7.jpg

Name: Julius White

Nickname: Juli

Julius, the reborn soul of Ren, who was Yukie's mate and lover for a little over 100 years ago. He doesn't have any memories of his past life or knowledge of who Yukie is. But he does know about the paranormal world and some its the creatures living among them. (Reason I wouldn't tell yet)

Life goal: Becoming a teacher.

Julius has always be a very smart kid and talented in almost every subject the schools had to offer. He'd move up in class faster than another and at the age of 16 he earned a full scholarship to the university of his choice.

Past relationships: Nothing to tell of, and the few times it had been close something would always come up or in the way.

Ren and Yukie's twins

Hunter.

9628340edbdd4aebd16ab29aabb9c41f.jpg

Rose.

f3b5278f78ec800197bc11c441681ce8.jpg

How had they talked him into this again? Oh right because Both of them clearly enjoyed making his live forever a lonesome one.

Julius glared over at the twins sitting down next to him on his right in the bus. Rose send him a purely innocent smile when she noticed him looking over at them. Out of the two she was the most mischievously. Julius could never guess what was on her mind, maybe because she was a woman but who knew. Hunter wasn't much drifferent either. Though more quiet, meaning you rarly ever heard him speak. In most of their convasation Rose would be the one to speak and he would just sit quietly and nod his head from time to time.

They begged him to help them study for their math test next week. Lulius had refused the first 100 times, since he was sure the twins intentionally had pretended to forget which day Ian from the year above had asked him out. They planed everything over the phone, when to meet, which movie they were gonna see. But then, as Julius sat waiting for Ian's class to finish Rose and Hunter had showned up and taken a seat on each side of him.

At first things had started out with them asking for leads to their math problems but them somehow as Ian showed up. Rose started to ask Ian all kinda of open questions out loud. Like: "How since your girlfriend and you broke up? Aren't you switching pretty fast? Oh my I can just imagien you pinched down and spread wide"

Julius mouth literally hung open as he starred at her, Ian acted quick and made his ecape. "What the F***!" Julius had cursed at her. But Rose had just shugged her shoulders like nothing. "Oh good now you can help us yay!" Hunter had just nodded and helped his sister drag Julius out to the bus-stop.

"Where are we even going?" Julius mumbled as it stood clear to him that they would let him anything other than follow them.

"Our place" Hunter answered simply.

Julius frowned. "Why couldn't we just stay back at the uni?"

"Because it would be more plesant and Hunter didn't bring all he's books today. Relax Juli, is close and if it gets to late our father wouldn't mind giving you a lift home."

"You do know this is kipnapning right" Julus said angrily. "And you didn't have to scare him off like that! I told you to shutup about the whole gay thing around Ian. we were takig baby steps but you've clearly ruined my chance now"

"Sweety he is a meat heat with nothing inside aside from football and trying not to get caught going out with a dud.. seriously you can do SO much better than that."

"I don't even wanna talk to you, you make me so angry I could throw your bag out the door at the next stop!!" Julius growled.

"You just try sweety, we both know you wouldn't harm any books" Rose smiled an leaned back.

She was right of course and he didn't.

they drov the rest of the way in silence before Rose and Hunter got up and signaled for Julius to follow.

Julius couldn't belive what his eyes was seeing at first. they were still in the middle of the city yet here he stood looking up at a huge house surrounded by nothing but pure nature. gone was the sound of cars and traffic and the heavy air.

"Welcome home" Rose said as both she and hunter each took one of his arms and moved Julius closer ti the house.

"You guys actually live here??"

"Well yeah, most of our lives infact. come on,we'll show you"

"Glad to see your grades are improving" raven teased looking down at the two twins the male standing on the roof with a hammer clearly fixing up the torn up section that looked like a tree had fallen in on it. "Your father is in the house purifying it. Please take off your shoes and help yourself to snacks and tea" raven finished with a smirk looking at the newcomer clearly sensing his old friend.

"Raven we might need to fix the attic to...a batch of possums moved in and have claimed our house" Yukie added poking his head out the front door the male covered in cute possums. Looking up at raven Yukie hadn't even noticed his babies had come home the male having changed his hair into a cute messy bun. Wearing sweats and a large t-shirt the three had clearly caught the household on a deep clean day this being evident by the Windows all open and the smell of light chemicals.

Everyone looked up as Raven's voice called out. Rose rolled her eyes but Julius didn't see it. Honestly after going from uni to uni for the last 50 years just in cover to find the right one Julius would be attending.

"Yeah its working proces" She called back before Yukie poped his head out.

"Hey Papa, we back" Rose called to Yukie waving her hand to try and catch his attention.

From this angle Julius couldn't see much aside from a cloud of dust and the two figures on the roof.

Hunter patted Julius shoulder and signaled for them to go ahead inside.

"We got a friend with us today, so we'll be studying in the living-room okay?" Julius hear Rose say as Hunter lead him inside. Rose followed them soon after.

Yukie popping down the stairs with his new animal friends smiled at his babies before setting the possums on a nice chair the group cuddling into the pillow. "My every time I see you get so much bigger" Yukie gushed his arms wrapping around each twin as he snuggled them lovingly.

"Now then help yourself to anything in the kitchen but mind the possums and the foxes running around." Yukie added with a small chuckle Haruhi huffing as he carried some boxes to the sunroom the centaur having come to help Yukie with repairs and deep cleaning.

"Its warm enough for them to sleep out in the garden area" Haruhi scolded Yukie who shrugged and went back to deep cleaning the rooms and painting not really noticing the friend.

Julius and the twins had just put their bags down before a flood of critters came running down to the room.

Julius was knocked over as a fox ran into his legs. Luckely his fall was caught by the couch behind him.

"Honestly father we stopped growing years ages ago" Rose said trying to sound natural but her face clearly showed that she was embarrassed. Then her eyes turned sharp like something untold had been said. "You aren't implying I'm getting fat, are you!" Rose narrowed her eyes daring anyone to say it. She really wasn't, she was just as beautiful as she always had been. But looks mattered much to her.

Hunter just ignored he's sister as he hugged Yukie back quietly with a soft smile.

Julius starred confused and amazed by what was happening around him. His eyes traveled from the pets, to the centaure just walking by and most of all the the very young looking man who sounded to be their father. 'No way, he is way too young to actually be.' Julius thought but then again the three did assemble each other very much. There was no head and tail to anything.

Julius cleared his throat just as Yukie was making his way back to work. He figured since it was someone else's home it would be best to introduce himself to the owner, if the man really was hunter and Rose's father.

"Eh, exuse me sir" Julius stood, but was unsure what to say next. Good thing hunter had his back.

"This is Julius dad, he is gonna help us with math" hunter said in his usal tone that sound like nothing really mattered.

"I wouldn't ever call you fat" Yukie added with a small teasing chuckle as he continued moving out boxes only to be stopped by hunters voice. "Ah..it's nice to meet you Julius...Please make yourself at home. And feel free to visit any time you like" Yukie added with a kind almost familiar smile as he went back to cleaning out the room.

Julius nodded in respons, his throat suddenly felt narrow and a hint of sadness made his chest tight. The male however had no idea why he would react to the man this way, moreover Julius couldn't take his eyes off Yukie, even as he turned his back to him to continue working.

Both the twins noticed Julius behavior and Rose smirked when no one was looking.

"Now then, Julius if you are finished starring at our father maybe we could continue?" Rose said sweety as she sat down with her books and notes infront of her.

Julius cleared his throat an made himself look away from Yukie's form. "I wasn't starring!" Julius lied as he pulled his own notes out of his bag. "I was just wondering how you could have such a young parent, thats all"

"Don't be fouled by his looks, our old mand is much older than he appeare to be and he dose have other children older than us" Rose answered without giving much away.

The three spent two hours at the table going through one math problem to another over and over again. Rose had to kick Julius's leg though a few times to get his attention almost every time Yukie entered the room.

But if anything Julius almost found it annoying the way his brain reacted around the man. He hated the fact that he could admitte to himself that the guy was stunning beyond any other male he had ever had an interest in. All thoughts of Ian had long disappeared, but Julius felt guilty at the way his mind could fantasize about his friends father. 'Is not normal so cut it out!' the boy told himself off, confused and almost missing up a problem.

Hunter noticed the mix of confused emotions on Julius face and suggested they took a break.

"I'll make us something to drink" Rose agreed and got up. She glanced towards Hunter but when her sibling didn’t responded to her she pulled him up by the arm. "And why don't you help me out with some snacks?"

Hunter expression didn't change as he nodded in agreement.

"I can help" Julius said but Rose cut him off.

"Naa, we got it you are a guest after all, just relaxe okay"

There were no point in trying to talk her out of it when she first had made her mind up, and Julius didn't wanted to fight with her on it. But still he felt a bit uncomfortable staying back alone.

Yukie of course wasn't stupid when it came to getting stares he had been getting them since he was younger so feeling Julius's eyes on him was no different. Having finished his cleaning and redecorating for the most part he thanked Haruhi and settled down slightly his eyes watching out the window. Looking over at Julian Yukie smiled softly; "I hate to pry....But the twins are doing fine on their own right?" Yukie asked still worried about his babies being out on their own since they where the youngest of Rens. "I just worry they aren't eating well and are stressing over their studies" Yukie explained before looking at the door raven leading and adorable toddler in to get him cleaned up from school.

Julius shoulders tensed suddenly when he heard Yukie voice talking to him. "Ehm, as far as I know of..? Hunter and I have similar tast so we almost always eat the same from the cafeteria. Rose is on some kind of no gluten diet, don't ask why. Something about it makes her skin look better." Julius shook his head, he had no idea what that girl was thinking or doing most of the time, or why. Yet he still smiled fondly at the thought.

"I've seen Rose in bad moods a lot but for good reasons (some times). But I bet you would know about her quick mood swinge and sassy attitude towards others, but she is always kind to me. And Hunter.. I don't think I ever could imagine Hunter stressed though. He's so calm and cool no matter what the teachers throws at us. Heck I'm surprised why they even want me to help them studie, they are both completely relaxed in ever class we got together."

"I'm glad their adjusting though it sounds like they are taking more After their mother" Yukie replied with a happy laugh before mentioning to raven that the toddlers snack was in the kitchen once he was clean. "They look so much like him...it brings back a lot of memories from my younger years" Yukie added as he sipped his tea and sighed only to be snuggled by the small child.

"I'll be back before six to start dinner. And we can finish our discussion then" raven replied to Yukie his voice clearly annoyed and pissed off with the demon the two having a mental fight as Yukie waved him off.

"I don't need you around. I'm fine being by myself for an hour and babysitting besides the house is clean." Yukie added knowing raven was mad at him for demanding to not be babysat like the demon often needed by the man.

"Oh.." Julius expression expressed how sorry he was for the male. The twins had already told him about lossing a parent when they were just babies. And seeing the loneliness in the man’s eyes as he spoke about his partner made Julius hurt for the guy.

He tried not to think about it when the toddler came running in and jumped up in Yukie's lap to snuggle.

Julius kept his mouth shut doing the exchange of words. There were those said out loud but by the looks of it Julius suspected them to have a more private conversation as well.

Just then Rose poped up around the corner and put her hand on Raven's shoulder. "Don't worry, Hunter and I got it if needed. You got imponerende stuff to do right? I'm pretty sure we can hold down the fort till then"

Behind her, Hunter came out with a tray with soft drinks and snacks.

"Wouldn't you joined us for a break Papa? I just poped a head upstairs and it looks like you done quite a bit, or was it more Haruhi how did all the hard labor?" She chuckled as the two twins set out the cups.

"Haruhi helped move things around but I chose where it went" Yukie replied not pleased with the accusation and clearly not pleased with being treated like a child as he frowned and offered the toddler a snack before sending him off to go play in the playroom. "Besides...raven will be retiring tomorrow during the full moon. A hundred years with me is more then enough and it's time he reincarnated and left me alone" Yukie added accepting the tea before looking at his children. "Theres no need for him to stick around...you've all grown up so it's not like I plan on raising anymore children" Yukie added with a small slightly saddened smirk at how much his babies had grown. "Now then you all can show me what your learning!" Yukie added quite excited to see more of what the twins where doing out in the wide new world.

Rose sat quiet with a frown as she thought about something. Hunter did a rare smile. "We all loves you dad, thats why we can't help us self." The boy lowered his eyes. He wanted to just tell Yukie why they had actually brought Julius here. But Rose insisted that it was something their father had to figure out on his own. After all, nothing good would come of it if they forced it. Julius might have the same soul as Ren but he wasn't him. If wouldn't be guaranteed Julius and Yukie would find the same connection as their father had to Ren.

"Retiring?" Julius asked confused as he looked at Raven. The next stuff just made even less sense until he remembed that not everything was as it would seem.

While the twins were trying to show Yukie what they had been doing ar school. Julius used the moment to cast a quick spell over his eyes. He didn't have to utter any words for the enchantment to work, merly think the words and cross his fingers to uphold the spell.

With his new eyes he looked peeked over at Raven yo read his data. Age, race and other smaller details stood out like reading a person profil.

'Demon huha.. '

Julius didn't need to look at the twins to know what they were. It still freaked him out how they would sometimes sense when Julius was doing magic around them and just look at him. Though knowing what the twins were he had a pretty good idea what Yukie was but looked anyway.

"While I don't mind your friends skill....I do like my privacy...and ask that he keeps whatever information he learns to himself" Yukie added looking over at Julius the demon having sensed raven didn't like being stared at. Raven glaring more at Julius then Yukie watched him for a moment before leaving the house the male knowing all to well Yukie could protect himself fine when in the right mind. Smirking the older demon sipped his drink, "I will let it slide this time since you made raven fully leave" Yukie teased knowing all to well what Julius was doing since he could slightly feel the male staring at him.

"....ah...you brought a guest" Haruhi mumbled poking his head into the living room his eyes looking at Julian and then back at the twins as if warning them not to mess around with Yukie to much. "Well...I'm heading home. Rose, Hunter....I expect you to behave..." Haruhi added his ice cold look clearly disapproving of what the twins where planning as he carried his child out of the house reliving Yukie of babysitting.

Julius eyes cleared instantly. He blinked in shock over how he had been noticed so quickly and lowered his head. "I-m sorry!" Julius stammered. Feeling terrible guilty all of the sudden. "I didn't mean to pry... I just kind of wondered since Rose and Hunter seem to have som of the same abillitis"

Julius shallow, he wasn't use to getting caught. Last time had been more than years ago. When his grandpa had caught him coping a page from his brothers spell book.

Julius duck his head futher when the centaur peek inside the room. He didn't noticed the looks Haruhi was sending the twins but he sensed the coldness of his glance.

When Haruhi anounced he was leaving, Julius took the opening. "I should be heading back too" Julius stammered, he hated the weird tension in his voice but couldn't push it aside.

"No stay!" Rose faked a sad frown as she held her arms tightly around his waist as Julius got up to keep him in place.

Hunter's expression didn't change at all as he looked back at Haruhi. "Everything okay? You look kind of mad?"

"Hunter some times i really don't get how we can be twins!" Rose declared annoyed but still held on to Julius.

"We should talk outside for a minute" Haruhi added dragging Hunter outside as Yukie sighed and got up heading to his room knowing all to well he was going to be ratted out to his younger children by his eldest. Once locked in his room Yukie sighed and curled up in the bed hiding away under all of the blankets. "...after mom died dad took it hard...he developed a few issues" Haruhi explained as he stood outside out of earshot from the others. "Raven can't stay around forever his contract is ending and once it does he will be reborn...Yukie won't be able to find him." Haruhi explained with a tiered sigh before sitting down on a nice bench. "He doesn't recognize us sometimes....he's acting more demonic and less human...he got violent last time I visited and according to raven he's developed a drinking problem...hence the house cleaning to get rid of any hidden bottles" Haruhi mumbled not liking telling his younger siblings their father's issues since it was his job to care for them.

"Dont let Julius be alone with him if he does find out...mentally he might snap" Haruhi added lifting his shirt to reveal quite deep wounds that where covered in thick bandages. "He doesn't remember hurting me, and for the most part we aren't going to let him know because he's still hurting and I don't think he could handle knowing how much he's reverting back to his old self. If worse comes to worse well, I've been considering getting him another demon to live with...I didn't think you would find mom..."Haruhi whispered watching his kid play on the swing out front.