♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Yes~ I want your cock" Yukie moaned his body trembling in pleasure and greed for his lovers cock. With a small whimper Yukie blushed and continued to stay still despite the teasing he was receiving as Ren rubbed his throbbing cock against his ass. "The room is a little cold" Yukie admitted with an other blush and shiver his nipples hard enough to cut glad as he stayed against the cold wall.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

'Poor baby' with any abnormal amount of strenght, Ren picked Yukie up like it was nothing and carried him over on the small couch. "Better?" Ren asked as he layed Yukie down and lightly wrapped a blanket around his lover's shoulders.

He threw off his own shirt and unziped his pants before joining Yukie on the couch. He placed Yukie legs around till he was sitting in between them with. He traced his hands along Yukie's stomach up to his knees. He wasn't kidding himself by pretending he could hold back any longer. "I need to be in you now" the wolf said as he lifted Yukie's knees up. His cock was a dark color and leaking pre-cum like a snail as he pressed it into Yukie's body.

"Much better" Yukie replied with an embarrassed blush not liking being tormented. With another blush Yukie looked away only to wine as he was suddenly entered. Feeling Rens hot slimy member enter made Yukie tremble happily the demon having missed being filled with anothers cock.

Ren groan in pleasure as Yukie's firm mucels sucked him in. "You feel amazing" the wolf said as he gently rolled his hips into Yukie's body as he leaned over him to lick wet kisses up along his collar bone. Every second was heavenly and Ren's mind slowly grew foggy with absolut lust. He moved gently at first but it wasn’t exactly what he wanted. SHIT! The wolf cursed in his head as his nails turned to claws painfully slow as he kept thrusting into his mate.

"Sorry..." Ren apologize as he looked up into Yukie's eyes with a powerful deep thrust. "I can't be gently and might hurt you a bit.." He said feeling terrible guilty as lust pulled him over.

He fisted both hands in the couch on each side of Yukie's head. The fabric tore open as his claws sliced through it.

Ren didn't have any crontrol over himself it was the animal in him who dominated it.. Or maybe he was agreeing with it. Either way he hoped Yukie wouldn't start up something and just enjoy the pleasure he was providing him. If Yukie really was hurting Ren would forgive himself but at the same time he doubted he would be able to stop.

The beast grunted and and was breathing heavyly down Yukie's neck as it sucked skin into it's mouth, leaving lots of marks on HIS territory. "Mine! Only mine!" Ren's voice was a deep growle that took himself by surprised.

"I am yours~" Yukie replied gently petting Rens cheek not minding the rough play. With a small groan Yukie felt Rens hardening dick thrust deeper into his body making him shiver. "I've been fucked by many creatures and became their personal fucking toy. Trust me you can't hurt me when it comes to this" Yukie added with a smirk having been with dragons and wolves in his past. Letting Ren dominate him Yukie chuckled as he squirmed wanting to see more of Rens beastly side the demon having some interesting sexual conquests in the mating department. Gently running a hand down Rens chest Yukie smirked again before playfully pushing Ren off wanting to drive his lover a little more mad. With a quick movement Yukie was sitting on top of the torn couch his body looking quite tasty in the change of light. "I'd decided to not make it easy for you, I never made it easy in any form for the other alphas or my lovers...why should I make it easier on you~" Yukie teased with a happy little smirk before moving to the window and opening it and slipping out. "I start my heat in three minutes, let's hope you can catch me before I attract anyone else~" Yukie admitted instantly heading off into the forest at a nice speed not minding being naked.

Ren's eyes widened in surprise as he was pushed over but caught himself on his albows as he looked up at Yukie.

Ren's eyes swallowed him up with liquid blank eyes and the animal in the shifter purred as he bathed beneath the light of this beautiful creature.

But the moment Yukie's words were out, Ren's entire body tensed as he pulled himself up. "Don't you dare!" the wolf warned but for no use. Yukie had already jumped out of the window.

"Hahaha.." Ren's dark laugther echoed out into the woods as he tore off the last of his clothing.

Red fur exploded from his chest and skin while mucels grew him to a much large size. His bones moved but not the entire way they would have if he was shifting, leaving him in his half-form.

There wasn't any crontrol now. Every move he did was based pure instinct and right now Yukie was what he wanted.

The large male suck the air in as he jumped out of the window landing safety on the grass below with almost no some.

The beast licked his mouth as he caught wind of Yukie's ow so sweet scent and bent his head back as he sendt out a loud wolf howl, signaling that he was coming for him and took of on four legs.

Yukie laughed in anticipation quite excited by the fun game. Moving through the trees Yukie was quite light on his feet the demon easily walking through a icy river trying to throw off his scent to make Ren really work for his prize. Moving through a heavier wolf area Yukie gently touched a few trunks leaving a deeper maddening scent around the area wanting to drive his mate mad with desire. Stopping at a deep dark cave Yukie went inside hiding in the very back the room lightly glowing with color from the crystals.

• 2 weeks later...

Ren looked nothing like his human form. The only thing one could recognize was the color of his red hair, that now covered his entire body in a thick coat of fur. He searched high and low as he followed the trail. He lost the scent for a short moment by the running river and walked up and down the riverside, knocking aside huge rocks in frustration.

The only thing that was going through his mind was mate mate mate. He didn't feel anger towards his mate, but he did hate every tree and every inch that was between them and pissed that he had lost the scent.

Finally the beast just walked straight out in the water, barely registering how cold it was with that thick coating keeping him safe. Halfway though he caught the scent and every hair stood on end as his feets kicked into a run.

Ren was panting heavily as he reached the cave. The wolf hated the fact that they were in another wolf territory and just the thought of the possibility of another trying to claim what was his was making him blood pump with rage. But as he reached the cave and sucked the leading scent in he couldn't smell that anyone aside from HIS had been in there recently.

"Mate" The beast called out as he entered the cave. He knew HIS was in there. The smell was strong and heavy enough to make his cock ach. His balls already blue and ready to cover HIS with his own scent.

werewolf-red-eyes.jpg

Pre-cum leaked from the tip and landed on the har rocky ground as the wolf moved inside.

His glowing eyes reflected the soft light from the crystals as he searched along the walls.

Yukie smirked as he laid in the shallow pool covered in smooth pebble and surrounded with crystals making.theI cave rather beautiful. Gently washing his overpowering hormones off in the water Yukie stood nude looking up at the small hole showing the beautiful moon. The demon of course could hear Ren and waited for him to tiered to continue the chase since his body was burning up with pure hormones and adrenaline.

Ren followed the scent around a corner. Whatever he had expected hadn't been this. Seeing such a wonder before his eyes, Yukie was gorgeous. The beast breath heavier as he took the first step. His nostrils expanded and his chest moved, showing of those big muscles.

The wolf blocked the exit with his body as he walked into the water. He didn't stop until he was right in front of Yukie and stood tall above him. His intense red eyes swallowed ever drop of water

sliding down his mate's curves. Then before Yukie could try to run again Ren grabbed him by the hip in a strong hold.

"No running!" The beast growled in a voice that didn't sound anything like Ren own as he pushed his legs in-between Yukie's and lowered his nose to sniff behind there demon's ear.

"Mmh no running but I wwanted to play more" Yukie teased clearly enjoying this form of Ren so much. Feeling Rens strong hands on his hips Yukie could only bite his lip keeping back the deep desire to just be taken. "What if I don't want you to Fuck me?" Yukie whispered poking at his horny mate just a little his body burning hot with hormones and desire the smell being able to drive others who wernt in heat completely mad with desire and lust. Staying in the pool Yukie was glad it was the shallower pool that he could easily be fucked in. "I'm not a compliant mate, the second you slack off I might escape you~" Yukie added wanting to take all of his lovers pent up sex since he knew it was such a rare treat to have such animalistic and lustful sex.

The beast snorted as he pulled his nose away. "Like you don't want me too" He grined before one of his claws lightly brushed against Yukie's member.

The wolf was very amused in that moment, right until Yukie's choose to open his mouth again.

Ren narrowed his eyes and faster that a blink of an eye, he had pulled Yukie with him out of the water and pressed up against the cave wall. His words held a lot of anger and truth to them as he roared at the other.

"You are mine! You might not get it since you are what you are but wolf mates for life. I will have no other that you for the rest of my days. So trust me when I say this. I will find you, always" Just to prove his point the wolf grib got a little tighter. It would bruise later on but the beast knew he could take it.

"Now shut you pretty little mouth" Ren said with his face close enough to kiss if he wanted to. But kissing was impossible in his form. All teeth and tongue with no lips. He had other plans though. "I got other things I'll rather wanna hear you cry out, as I take you"

Ren didn't care at this point, the animal didn't either and Yukie surely wasn’t just poking at him without thinking nothing would come of it. He lifted Yukie off the ground till their heads were leveled and legs to Ren's hips.

They were both naked making only skin and furr touch. The beast released Yukie's hip and shifted to hold at the back of his knees so he was planted back against the wall.

Compared to when they had been having sex before, Ren had been in human form, now if this form he was way bigger.

The wolf slided his hips just right as he pulled Yukie's legs futher apart, leading to both of their cocks leaning against eachother.

"Ren, I never have had sex with wolves in their other forms...this form and the wolf form are exciting to me." Yukie whispered shivering at the soft touch to his member his body burning up horribly again. Suddenly feel ing his body against the cold wall and being pinned so forcefully Yukie couldn't help but let out a moan that was full of longing and lust. "While I like being this tall and feeling your throbbing cock against mine...I hope this isn't your only punishment for disobeying my alpha~" Yukie whispered his body shaking with desire as he cling to Rens body. Unable to hold off his heat Yukie wrapped his arms around Rens neck and slowly started grinding against Rens cock his body enjoying how much bigger it was then his own. With a cute and happy moan Yukie continued to pleasure himself against his lovers throbbing member using Rens dripping cum to lube their cocks up a little.

• 2 weeks later...

The wolf grunted as he threw Yukie's legs up on his shoulders, slipping hin his cock in the same movement. He was still wet and stretched from before back at the house, but doing to Ren's change of size his cock stretched him out even further. The beast slammed its entire length in, going in as much as his mate's body allowed. He drew breath in through his closed fangs and bent his head slightly in over Yukie, as he felt the tight pressure pressing all around his dick.

He almost didn't let any of them get use to it before the wolf started to pump his hips.

As Yukie got use to him and it was clear to him that it was more than just pain he felt, ren adjusted his hips and reached both hands down to each grab an ass-cheek to holde on to as he rode him faster.

He was thrusting with rar strength taking his pleasures deep inside Yukie and the beast never wanted to stop. Ren's consciousness fainted or maybe he was pushed. Either way all human control was pushed aside. Ren remembered cuming, more than twice without slowing from small memory gaps when the beast's stamina had weakened.

Ren was leaning over his mate gasping air as he finally was let through. He pulled back ever so slightly to free his still hard cock from it's warm resting place. Cum leaked from the hole like thick white water, splashing down on to the cave floor below their feet. A deep growl of approval came from Ren's throat as he leaned in to lick up a tast of the white cume on yukies stomach.

"Ah! Y-Your so big" Yukie moaned his body shivering from the throbbing cock stretching him in quite the pleasurable way. Clawing into Rens back at the sudden thrust of his lovers hips Yukie whimpered and buried his face in Ren's shoulder enjoying the pain and pleasure more then he could ever say. As Ren's cock continued to ran in and out of his tight ass Yukie gently touched Ren's ear slightly in a way praising him for being so good. Moving his hips slightly as Ren adjusted him Yukie moaned his body burning and begging for more. With the hot throbbing cock rubbing and thrusting into his insides Yukie couldn't help but moan and beg for all ten could give him like an animal in heat.

Moaning and becoming Ren's little slut Yukie moaned and groaned under Ren's body his ass taking all of the deep poundings and soaked up all of the hot cum not wanting to waste a drop. Laying on the floor Yukie could feel Ren removing himself from his own insides and whimpered not wanting Ren to leave him. The demon of course calmed instantly upon feeling Ren's lounge licking his greedy body the poor demon still not completely satisfied but rather hungry for more of this side from Ren. Gently rubbing Ren's ear the demon laid still hid body taking ahis moment to rest and just enjoy the hot tongue that cleaned up his stomach that had been covered many times with the demons own milky substance.

Ren slurped each drop up on his tongue greedy as his hands worked around to move Yukie up on his lap. "Remember? you wanted to be punished, didn't you." Ren's deep voice said just before he pushed yukie over, turning him until he lay ass up across Ren's furry lap.

Qiuckly before Yukie could get to voice his opinion, the wolf slapped his big palm hard down on yukie's butt. The smack echoed along the cave's walls. Ren rubbed the mark. "There, 15 more and that is me being nice one you sugarpop" The beast flasthed his pearl white teeth in a big grin. "Now are you ready?"

"Yeah punish me for being so bad, but I expect to see more of that form I feel like you've been holding out on me" Yukie mumbled his face red and his ass stinging from the smack. "Did you have fun?" Yukie asked his body still craving more sex like the demonic slut he was.

"Oh I expect to drain you out completely" the wolf answered before his hand reconected with the demon's ass.

Ren's palm felt hot, he had been careful not to scratch Yukie's bare skin with his sharp claws. As the last smack feel, Ren lifted his hand to watch the bright red skin. Yukie's ass cheeks were like two tomatos and Ren felt sort of satisfied with his work.

He then pulled Yukie up in his lap, this time seated with each lege around Ren's hips. His huge palms each held a warm buttcheek as his massive wolf cock rubbed against Yukie's crack.

"Come on mate, take what you want. I wanna see you take my cock in on your own and ride me" Ren rumbled as he licked and ear-fucked Yukie left ear.

"My, didn't expect you to bounce back so soon~" Yukie mumbled with a shy blush the demon rubbing how own ass against Rens throbbing cock ever so slowly as if to tease him. "I'm surprised my all powerful alpha is letting me take over" Yukie admitted with a sly smirk his body easily moving over Ren's giant cock. With a small sigh Yukie started taking Ren's full length, his insides feeling much more tighter then before and in a way more hungry to milk Ren's amazing appendage. Shivering slightly Yukie let out a small moan his body heating up as he was slowly penetrating himself the cock making his stomach bulge ever so slightly creating a nice view for Ren. "I want you to mark me as yours...Mark yourself as my alpha" Yukie moaned his body burning against with a hormonal desire to be filled and bred.

Ren grunted a light laugh as Yukie pushed down on his member. "Baby you have no idea what the blood moon does to me. Having you begging me is enough to please me in more ways than I can explain."

"AH Yukie!" Ren cursed as he pushed his hips up to meet Yukie's movements.

"God you are so sexy" the shifter purred as he leaned back, watching his beautiful mate move in the soft crystal light.

The air smelt of sex and need. And the way Yukie was throwing off hormones made Ren feel like a kid in a candy store. He could get what ever he wanted from his mate, and in return Ren would give him every thing.

Ren grabbed out for the back of Yukie's neck and pulled him in towards him. Keeping his other han on the other's hips as he continued to push up into Yukie's body.

The wolf open his mouth and gaped over the demon's shoulder. He shifted his weight and moved his hips to thrust harder and hitting Yukie's prostate.

When Ren's fangs pierced his skin, marking his lover in the wolf way. Ren felt their bone thickening and in som strang way he started to feel Yukie's pleasure as if it was his own.

Yukie was a moaning mess his body shaking from pleasure as he wanted to take all of Ren in. "I want you to knot inside me...I want you to never leave" Yukie moaned louder his breathing quick and happy as he felt Rens throbbing dick continue to slip deer inside of him. Crying out again Yukie moaned and clawed into Ren's shoulder the demon whimpering from the sudden touch of his prostate that was being rammed and rubbed in ways that he had never felt before. "M-more...I want more of you." Yukie begged wanting to be fucked harder, faster, and much deeper. "I want you to breed me like you would another of your kind!" Yukie begged his body having never felt such pleasure or bliss.

He groan as he swallowed down a mouthfull of thick warm liquid off the wound. The blood rushed to his ears, adrenalin pumpning higher as Yukie's blood mixed in Ren's system.

He then pushed himself forward to roll them over. It he could have spared the time to mate with Yukie slowly he would definitely had done so, but now wasn’t the time.

The bid wound was stil bleeding as Ren's fangs released him. There were already enough of Ren's saliva to help it heal.

The wolf hands were all over Yukie's trembling body as he fucked him without a care in the world. He rammed his mate for hours, bringing him more extasy that ever before. But Ren had no sense of time and barely noticed it as he made his lover cum again and again and again till the other's cum where no thicker than water and coming out less and less.

Ren's body however didn't allow him to cum. He grew frustrated and angry, wanting to cume so badly. He didn't know what his body was preparing him for before instinct took over and after one last hard thrust. Ren's knot poped past Yukie's tight ring and instantly swell, blocking and filling up Yukie's entrance just before an rich ride of heavy hot creamy thick cum erupted through Ren's cock.

The wolf howled out victorious, grunting and groaning as his release ripped through his body.

After that Ren could barely speak. His mouth opened but no words came out as his eyes fluttered. He felt drained from everything but with the last of strenght. Ren wrapped a gentle arm around Yukie as he rolled them over. Making Yukie lay on top of him as Ren's knot was still keeping them in place.

"...forgot You have thick fangs" Yukie mumbled his body sore and thoroughly exhausted from all of their sexual fun. With a small sigh he gently looked up at Ren laying his head on his hands that where slightly folded. "You must have been so pent up" Yukie mumbled gently leaning forward to kiss Ren's nose only to wince at their deeply entwined bodies that reminded Yukie he couldn't move to much. Relaxing against Rens furry body Yukie just laid in the warmth of his mate while his insides continued to be pumped full of his lovers hot thick semen. Enjoying the quiet moment after a full day of rough sex and deep personal bonding Yukie looked down again at Ren before snuggling down more wanting to sleep just a little before they had to walk the long journey back home.

"Mnn..." Ren's reply was barely heard. His eyes were closed but cracked open when he felt his mate move on top of him. The wolf smiled kindly as he pressed his nose to yukie's cheek. His arms lay resting around the other as a warm furry blanket "I didn't know just how much I was pent up until before though... you okay?" Ren asked the last bit just in case, though his mate smelled just fine. If anything Yukie smelt amazing, he smelt claimed and that made the wolf's chest swell.

"You are so fucking perfect to me and I love you. I've really fallen hard for you." the Shifter purred as he closed his eyes yet again. Tired, exhausted, but most of all Ren felt satisfied. he nested his mate against his warm body as sleep took him.

He had no idea when the knot had eased or when night had turned away from night to day. When Ren woke he was back in his normal human form sticky sure and cold when there no longer had been any fur to keep him warm. "What time is it I wonder?" Ren asked as he saw daylight shining into the cave.

"Most likely late evening possibly five days later" Yukie grumbled his body sore and aching in such a way that he was snuggled closer to Rens body. "...your quite the dominate lover...I doubt I'll be able to walk home" Yukie mumbled tiredly the warm pool slightly welcoming to his body but being the stubborn demon he was he was obviously refusing to leave their happy little nest.