♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Ren snorted. "I doubt it, though it would explained why I feel like I could eat an whole moose by myself" He said before trying to push himself up... He couldn't move more than a finger and sighed.

He looked at him mate. His cute demon who lay snuggling into him. "You were quite the cock teaser and I don't even regret it" Ren smirked as he kissed the tip of Yukie's nose.

That soreness was suppost to be there. Ren rolled his eyes when Yukie said he doubted being able to walk. "Please, you heal even faster than I do. You just wants to be carried. Sorry baby but I'm kinda stuck here... Any change you could find me a spare pair of arms and legs" the shifter joked, but was right about the stuck part.

Eventhough he had slept till now Ren's body felt weirdly drained. Just moved his head was tough and tiring.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"The water is a nice temperature...it would help you relax your muscles" Yukie replied with a cute puff of his cheeks the male sitting up and looked at Ren clearly not in to much pain. "Want me to roll you into it?" Yukie teased before sitting up fully his body shutting off the pain sensors that where screaming at him to lay back down.

Ren sighed and tightened his sore muscles and used just enough strenght to push himself up. Partly afraid Yukie really would push him into the water.

Ever muscle in his body protested and stung as Ren moved, he growled annoyed by the throbbing pain as he crawled to his knees before lifting himself up on both feet. He only steadied against the wall the entire time, barely avoiding to fall rigt back on his ass.

It had taken longer than he had cared for to get ud and was slightly embarrassed about the way he must had looked like an old man.

After Ren cought to clearing his hoares throat, he reached out for the other with the one hand which he didn't use to hold on the the ston-wall.

"Lets get in. Though the inside of me thinks you smell amazing. The outer part wanna get cleaned up" Ren chuckled as he gently pull Yukie up.

"I thought wolves healed fast" Yukie admitted amused by how frail Ren seemed as he easily picked up his mate and helped take him to the water. Gently setting Ren in Yukie moved a few bigger rocks as the stream of hot water glowed out and filled up the nice little pond with hot fresh water.

Ren gasped surprised when Yukie picked him up. He blushed embarrassed and mumbled something about him not needing to be carried, but on the inside the act warmed him.

"Well then the guy said that I wouldn't be feeling my wolf the next few days after the blood moon, I didn't know that also meant my abillitis to heal" the shifter said, trying to make heads of it.

He let out a deep sigh as Yukie settled them in the water. The warmth did magic to his mucles.

"I never experienced a blood moon before, luckely it only once in a 1000 years event. God, if we like that every night.. somehow I get the feeling you might be the one to enjoy it more than me" Ren chuckled, his blush growing deeper.

"Should have milked it more...1,000 years is so long toas wait" Yukie admitted his own body deep soaking in the warm water. Looking over at his mate Yukie playfully nudged him with his foot. "Wolf you is quite vicious I might just have a permanent scar" Yukie joked dryly mentioning to the huge wound on his neck and shoulder that would take quite some time for his tiered body to heal. "I'm just grateful you stopped the bleeding...you almost weakened me" Yukie admitted his body having reached its healing limit after the sudden bite.

Ren blushed embarrassed, he felt like Yukie was teasing him and responded. "Yeah well, you wanted me to mate you, I did. You already know I bite when I get too turned on, so hell yeah with fangs like that..." Ren stopped and frowned at himself as he looked down at Yukie's shoulder.

His eyes turned sad and guilty as he asked. "I hurt you pretty badly, didn't I?" If Ren still had his wolf ears they would have hung down depressed.

Ren gently pushed off from the edge of the spot he had been sitting in and slid over to his mate. He moved in beside him to study the wound. The wolf in him who surely be bloody proud with it's work on Yukie's shoulder had he could feel the beast. But now it was more like it was resting in a far back corner in his mind Ren couldn't reach. It was weird, not feeling the other part of himself when he had always had it.

Ren was carefull not to touch a sore spot as he lightly kissed the demon's neck.

"I got mix feelings about this. On one hand I'm mad at myself for not being able to crontrol it better. But I also like it.. It showes you are mine. It works just the same as if you had a tattoo with my name on it." He continued to place small kisses around the wound.

"I can turn off pain...so It doesn't hurt but....I've never bled like that before so it scared me a lot" Yukie admitted having been afraid Rens bite might have killed him. Despite knowing very well that Ren couldn't kill him Yukie sometimes did still worry there was a limit to the damage his body could take at one time. Seeing that much blood and being so helpless under his mate had opened up his eyes to the fact that his body needed better care and that he couldn't keep up with his healing if his body was to tiered. "I was afraid I would have gone into a hibernation sleep...it happens why my body can't keep up healing I unusually sleep until my body is fully healed" Yukie admitted with a small frown. "I'm happy you did it...but I'm also realising most others wwouldn't have survived the amount of blood loss or that much sex." Yukie added gently taking Ren's hand.

"If I had been anything else but pure demon at that time the outcome would have been much darker and much more terrifying" Yukie admitted laying his head on Ren's shoulder the male clearly terrified for once by the thought of death and Ren leaving his side. "I was afraid of leaving you...and You being alone....I've out lived everyone else that the thought terrified me"

Ren' jaw grew tight as he clenched his teeth. All his emotions were in disorder, but the stronger one like guilt hung heavy in the shifter's chest.

Ren lightly rested his head on top of Yukie's. "I'm sorry I scared you and made you think about all of that" Ren said and drew in a husky breath.

"We are both here now" He continued as he took hold of the demon's hand and layed their fingers together. "I not planing to let go of you for many, many years to come. Heck it's a wonder you haven't grown tired of me by now." the shifter tried to lighted the topick with a bit of amusement.

"Heh you think I would get bored of you so easily" Yukie chuckled finding his mate all the more interesting. "Now then since you'll be with me for many many years to come why don't we head home? I'm sure after five days the kids are a little worried and raven is at his wits end" Yukie admitted with a sly chuckle having not joked about how long they where gone.

"I hope not" Ren replied as he looked at his mate with big puppy eyes. He even made the big sad lip tremble, an act of course.

"..." the shifter didn't know how to respondes aside from his. "Shit! You really weren't kidding. Seriously?! God I feel horrible. Not about the sex part that was great!" Ren hurried the last part out before Yukie could misunderstand him.

Ren stood up on shaky legs. The warm water had made his body somewhat movable again, but he still felt stiff and sore.

He looked around only to realized that they hadn't brought any clothes with them. Both had already been naked as Yukie lead them outside. Ren hadn't been bothered then because of his fur and skin, however now.. well clothes were practical.

"We don't have any clothes" He comfirmed again as he shook his head with an amused smile. "Only with you Yukie." Ren laughed as he smiled fondly at the demon. "Only with you would I be willing to stark around the forest butt naked. I've never done the walk of shame before but this might be the day."

"...you underestimate my sexual planning" Yukie replied having clothes for himself as he pulled out of the water a warm shirt pants and some sandals. "I'm still holding you to the walk of shame thought call it payback" the demon teased before offering to lead the way back home since he assumed Rens senses couldn't.

(Back at the house)

The twins who had been asleep in their cradles, suddenly woke up as both their eyes flashed a soft light through their eyelids.

As the light faded from the babies eyes, they echoed each other with loud miserable cries.

Neither the boy nor the girl was big enough to understand what had just happened. To them, it was just like they'd seen a nightmare. But but still they cried and continued to even as they was picked up, rocked gently and comforted with kind words. It wasn't enough, the person wasn't the right one.

------------------------------------------

Ren's mouth fell open as he stared at Yukie, now fully dressed. "Just how did you??" He asked a bit amazed and maybe slightly sour that he hadn’t though to at least bright Ren some pants.

He shook his head. "God babe, you are totaly unfair" Ren mumbled somewhat embarrassed as they left the cave.

He still didn't approve that he was the only naked one but out of habit Ren still reached for Yukie's hand as they walked through the forest. Big trees towered high and the underbrush was wild and free. There were no human trails, only the onces the wildlife living around this place was using.

Ren was kind of thankfull Yukie always seemed to pick the more isolated places as he choose their homes. Maybe more just now as he could feel his cock and balls bare against his inner thighs while they walked.

At one point the forest seemed a bit more quiet. The birds didn't sound to be close around in the area but he thought maybe it was cause of them they kept their distance.

A loud gunshot fired that shook the few nearby birds of the trees as they took to the sky.

It was impossible to figure out here the shot had come from. The forest echoed from every direction.

Ren felt like someone hand just knocked his air out and reached his free hand to his chest. He was still holding Yukie's hand as he saw the hand come back up, cover in blood.

Ren turned his head to Yukie and opened his mouth to try and say something, but dropped to his knees instead.

Blood poured out of his chest as he gasped for air in short hissy breaths.

"..Yu..kie!" Ren called out as he pulled him down in the brushes in cover. To protect his mate, not knowing that who ever fired the gun was Far away by now.

"Dont worry I'll give you my shirt before we go inside~" Yukie teased as he continued to lead the way his head turning slightly as he looked around noticing how eerily quiet the forest was. The next thing Yukie knew was that his ears where ringing and Ren had pulled him down his mate instantly covered in a thick red blood. Feeling them suddenly take cover Yukie pushed Ren away his hands working furiously to try and slow the bleeding despite how exhausted his body was. "Its alright...I can fix this" Yukie whispered clearly to frantic to keep his head together the demon clearly unsure how to get the bullet out since it was so deep. Pressing on the wound the poor male tried desperately to keep the blood from escaping even more as he tried to keep his focus on his mate instead of the danger around them.

(TT_TT poor Ren!!!!!)

"..hur-ts."Ren grimmest painfully as Yukie pressed on the wound. He tried to calm himself by taking short deep breaths. Each inhale sounded as if water was blocking his lungs and Ran felt light head because of the lack of air entering.

The bullet had punctured a lung and was slowly filling up with blood. The shifter looked down at himself. His body didn't try to push the bullet out, as it normally would as long as the shit wasn't silver. It didn't sting like silver, but still none of he shifted abillitis were working. He wasn't healing.

Ren looked up at his mate just realizing how bad his situation really were. The blood from the wound slowly leaked from between Yukie's fingers, but the real damage was what happened inside of him. The bullet had split inside as it had hit his ribs. One half going up through his right lung. The other down low in his guts causing severe internal bleeding.

A lump formed at his throat as he fought back the tears. He cough up some blood. Ren was terrified, his lips that had turned blue trembled fingers too as reached up to lay his hands on top of Yukie's.

"Yu-kie.. It hur-ts.. I don’t" Ren couldn't fight the tears back anymore. He felt so cold, couldn't even feel the rays of sun hitting his skin. He didn't have much air to speak and every word sounded weak.

"I don't heal"

"No no...It's Okay you'll be fine" Yukie whispered to much in shock to realize his mate was truly dying. "Dont worry...I'll make you better" Yukie added looking down at Ren before picking his.mate up and just held him close tears falling down his face as the demon broke down. "...you weren't suppose to ever leave me" Yukie whispered terrified of being alone since he had been with ten since he was rather young. "I can't fix this kind of damage I can't even find the bullet" Yukie whispered his voice shaking in pain as he continued to just hold Ren wanting to keep him warm. "I don't know what to do....don't leave please" Yukie begged his voice breaking as he just continued to cry the male having never shown such painful emotion before.

(Ah! This scene is killing me poor Ren!)

He couldn't stand seeing the fearful look in Yukie's eyes. He had promised the demon to always stay with him. Now, Ren knew I had been a promise he could never have kept.

He felt the demon's arms and sensed a bit of his lover's warmth. He felt their bond stronger than ever before, tying them tightly together with a golden string around their hearts.

One of Yukie's tears landed on his cheek. He hadn't even seen the male like this before. Ren didn't like it. He felt that he had betrayed Yukie.

"Forg-ive me..." Ren said between coughs. A thin line of bright red blood ran from the corner of he mouth. He couldn't continued, blood floated now into his good lung making him choke like he was drowning.

Instead Ren talked through his mind.

"I'm sorry Yukie.. Please don't look like that!" tears bellowed out of Ren's eyes whom had become hollow and dark. His skin ghostly pale and sweat dripped down his forhead. Ren could feel his body starting to give out but fought back,for as long as he could he fought back.

"I have and will always be with you.. I hope fate will let me meet you again.." Ren did a bright glowing smile and with the last pieces of he's strenght, he pulled himself up to Yukie's face. He was weak but the kiss was filled with passion and honesty as he tilted his head in before his body finally gave out. He fell back, body paralyzed and to heavy. His vision of Yukie blurred and replaced by darkness. The hearing was the last things to go as he drew out the last hissy breath.

Ren's heart stopped and with it the golden string dissolved. As bright blue smoke (his soul) slowly eased out of the cold body. Now that it's body was dead it lingered above it in middle air, seeming unsure.

It's lights were some of the most brightly pure color. The lighter the color on a soul meant how good of an person it had been and how strongly it had felt. Ren's were a deep bright shining blue, the color of love in it's purest form.

(Well I did say he would end up dying just not how. Even i felt sad writing about this T~T I mean really he is dead since I try not to re-use characters)

Yukie of course could feel when Ren had left his body the man just holding his lovers body closer then before as he cried completely heartbroken that he had lost his life partner. Yukie refused to acknowledge raven as he appeared the male gently touching Rens soul before tucking it safely into a small stone to keep it safe from Yukie's desperate eyes. "Yukie....it's time to bury him...you can't keep his body out here long or wild animals will find him" Raven explained gently trying to ease Yukie into letting go of Ren's body so he could get it buried.

"....I'm going to fix his body.....his souls still around" Yukie mumbled still refusing to let go of his beloved.

"His soul has already left...it didn't stick around" raven added not wanting Ren to be kept in the same body hehis had. "Come now...the kids need you and Ren deserves a proper grave." Raven explained gently touching Yukie's shoulder as he took Ren's body and lead Yukie home knowing his children still needed him.

(I know but Damn I couldn't help but cry and be sad! It's awful to have him die. He shall have a beautiful place in Yukie's heart forever!)

The soul let itself be sucked into the stone. But instead of turning white or red the stone turned dark blue. It was warm, like a small animal in Raven's pocket. The soul was still as it it rested.

Yumro had woke together with the others doing to the twins constant cries. He had a build up headache but still got up to start making making waffles. Every day after Haruhi had said he wanted waffles the boy had tried each day to make it. The first morning hadn't gone well. The batter had been to thin and though it had been almost bruned black, it had still been raw inside.

After that Yumro had tried asking the babysitter, but he couldn’t even back, so Yumro's only way had been to study YouTube videos when ever Haruhi hadn't been around.

Yumro moved one of the chairs over to the counter and found everything he needed. He got up on the chair so he was tall enough to look down into the big bowl.

Then Yumro measured up everything, mixing the flower, baking soda, vanilla and a bit of cardamom together with butter, milk and egg yolks. The egg whites and sugar was whipped to a fuffy mass before it was gently added to the batter.

The entire kitchen smelt lovely and the waffles turned out perfect. The plate sat out slowly disappeared underneath small mountain of warm freshly baked goodies.

"Your quite set on getting them right" Haruhi admitted amused by his mates persistence as he offered to take the twins wanting to help calm them.

Raven watching in through the door sent Yukie in through the back the male leaving a bloody mess as he walked off to the shower raven using the office to set down Rens body so he could clean and prepare to arrange for the males funeral. "Never did remember if you wanted me to find you a body to live in that was just born" raven mumbled mostly talking to Rens beautiful glowing blue stone. "Never had the chance to ask you how to prepare the kids for your passing or how to get Yukie through it" raven added with a sigh before gently scrubbing off the blood until Ren was spotless. Dressing Ren in a beautiful white suit with a nice lotus flower raven took his time picking out the coffin and other items.

Startled by Haruhi's voice behind him, Yumro almost fell down the chair an his tried to hide the waffles with his body. "Ahh, it was suppost to be a surprise!" The boy mumbled disappointed. "I want to make these perfect to you because you said that you liked waffles" Yumro answered still feelings a bit sad Haruhi had seen through him. "You hungry?"

(About Ren's soul, nothing with happen until every one is asleep. Right now it's like it's sleeping.)

Neither the cold body nor the blue stone reacted to any of the young demon's questions. The dead could speak and the soul wasn't any drifferent.

Though Ren had passed away the soul hadn't left. Raven had taken it but only because it had allowed him to. The soul was Ren, it wasn't consciouse like a person but something still held it back from passing over.

(Was going to ask about that and leave it to you honestly I've never had a death scene of main characters in my rp so I'm kinda struggling with what to do since I don't want to overstep :) )

"Sorry I couldn't help but be nosy" Haruhi admitted to Yumro. "And yeah I still want some but make extra seems dad is home from his trip he's in his room showering" Haruhi added with a chuckle having peeked in and seen Yukie and Rens bedroom light on.

"Your not forced to stay in the container. If you choose to leave you can" raven mumbled finishing up the beautiful funeral before walking out to the garden to make a nice grave for the male.

(Well I'm happy to be taking you out of a familiar element then ^^

Now about overstepping, as long as you don't act in for what the soul would or should, you can do whatever you want with the stone it is in. Ren's body too since i don't expected him to start walking any time TvT. U until my new character arrive I'll pretty much mostly be playing Yumro.)

Yumro eyes shot up by the news. "Really, they back?! Good. Then they can help eat all of those" the boy aside as he pointed to more mountains of waffles stacked high on to other plats. "I may had gotten a little carried away" No joking, Yumro had made enough waffles to feed an army.

He pulled out a other plate he had set aside. "These are the best once I made and are for you." Yumro said with a small shy smile as he held the plate out to Haruhi. His hands felt sweaty, nervous Haruhi might not like them.

"I-I'll ask Papa and Dad if they wants some... You go ahead and eat" Yumro stammered as he jumped down the chair. He was so nervous that he couldn't even be in the room when Haruhi actually tasted the waffles, what if he had added something by mistanke!.... I would be far easier to just leave and come back. It Haruhi liked them the plate would be clean, if not.... Oh he hoped it would be that!!

"I be back in a second, promise" Yumro hurried out of the kitchen an practicaly ran to the door.

(Will the new character be born? And I plan on an actual ffuneral for Ren since he is dead and it's not like raven would let Yukie stuff Rens body and keep him lol)

"Its cute how much he likes you" raven admitted with a smirk his own hands filling up a plate of food as he took a bite Haruhi eating a few of his own waffles but eyed raven suspiciously.

"....I only heard one set of footprints heading up to father's room....and by the smell of you it seems you've been hiding that your preparing to dispose of a body" Haruhi added eating another waffle his stare cold.

"...If I am your going to need to step up and help him out...Your kind can smell those that die that's why you prefer bonfire burials" raven added not denying that Ren had passed.

(Mnh.. You'll just have to wait and see (giggle)^^

Stuff his body.. 0~0 Ew!)

The strong smell of waffles still hung in his nose, overpowering most of the ioning scent. He didn't actually noticed it but pushed it aside as he reach he's parents room. Just as he was about to knock on the door he heard the familiar sound of running water and figured they were showering. The babysitter passed him in the hallway with one of the twins(or both it Haruhi gave it over or something) The baby had finally quiet down, it's face were still red and cheek damp from crying.

As the sitter went past Yumro got wind of Ren's scent. It was kind of unpleased and rough on the nose cause of another smell that seemed to linger with the on of he's dad's.

The boy frowned but still followed the scent to the office. He hesitated, Yumro nor the other kids weren't allowed to enter the room with out good reason and for the short amount of time they've lived there, Yumro had yet to ever got a peek inside. Raver of course wasn't a part of the kids group though. He could just walk in and out whenever he wanted. And he had been inside just reasonly.

Light Yumro knocked on the door. No one answered. He knocked again, this time louder but still no answer came.

The teen thought it weird because he clearly sensed Ren inside. Deciding just to go with it Yumro opened the door and peeked inside. He couldn't see Ren any were. His eyes quickly fell on the the desk.

The writingdesk had been cleaned away from things to make space for an long white wooden box. "Strange" Yumro said to himself as he stepped food inside and gently pushed the door shut behind him.

"Dad, you in here?" He called out to the room expecting the mal to pop his head out from some were.

When nothing happened Yumro started to get the creeps.

"Well he must just had been here, clearly they were packing something." Yumro comfirmed with himself as he went over to peek over the edge of the open box. (He dosn't know it's a coffin)

Yumro jumped back the moment he saw Ren's face. For a second he considered the possibly that Ren was just sleeping...without breathing.

"Dad.." Yumro called out as he watch he's father's body just lay there. Yumro felt paralyzed, now he knew what that weird scent were. It had been death all along.