♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Julius chuckled as he scooped closer to Yukie and opened the lid on the container. He was careful to not get the mud everywhere as he dripped two fingers in to scoop a bit up before gently panting the demon's face in it. Cirkling around the eyes, avoiding getting to close as well as with the mouth.

"Mnh, I would think so. I only just saw Yumro and him Haruhi out of the corner of my eye by the tent but when I turned to look they most already had gone inside... It was almost very how quite it is now compared to the day time" Julius admitted as he continued to work his way around Yukie's cheeks.

"Is it always so lively?" He asked curiously. "Not that I really mind" Julius quickly stated. "Is just well.. It's a lot drifferent than what I am use too, but it's kind of nice you guys being so close"

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Mmh normally its very quiet it only gets this exciting when they visit once in awhile" Yukie admitted mentioning to his kids. "Other then that between work and caring for the forests its pretty quiet" Yukie added with a light chuckle. "So what do you plan on doing tomorrow?" Yukie asked curious if julian planned on staying here longer.

Julius shook his shoulders. "I don't know" He admitted.

"I was thinking maybe I should go back home tomorrow.. I thought being here was weird but after hearing the reason why from Hunter.. well I don't really care no more"

Julius looked away as he wiped his fingers clean.

" well if you dont want to go back....you could always travel with me tomorrow. Im going into the city for work and i wouldn't mind the company" Yukie admitted woth a small frown knowing all to well it was unwise to drag julius into the more complex side of his world but...yukie was a selfish creature and didnt want to hope he would see the male again just by chance.

Julius eyes poped back up again. He wasn't sure if it would be wise but it made him curious to see the work Yukie did. And he kinda wanted to be more around the demon for some reason. "Is it alright? Aren't you here on vacation with your family" Julius asked quietly. "I can tag along if you mean it, not much waiting for me at home so.." Not to mention he didn't wanted to be at home on his birthday. Julius didn't want anything to really happen either, he just didn't wanted to be alone the day he became an adult.

"No, its more like a guilt trip keep dad from trying to die or drink outing" Yukie admitted knowing all to well that raven ment well...but this little gathering was to put it essentially an intervention. "I would love the company and to get to know you better. Ive got a few heads to smack together but other then that its just going to be a rare shopping trip and a few days of shrine cleaning" Yukie admitted with a soft shrug not lying to Julius that he was going to actually go scold people. "If you can put up with me for the trip and dont mind Raven tagging along then I would love for you to go" Yukie finished with a light blush.

Julius wasn't sure why but he found himself smiling alot lately, funny enough always infront of Yukie. If he kept working those corners he might actually feel sore soon.

"I don't mind, I would still like to come" Julius was quick to answer.. Almost too quick, he thought but shook that thought down.

He picked op the still warm wet cloth and started to gently wash the mud off Yukie's face.

"So where you are not taking care of your shrine, babysitting or.. doing that (drinking himself shitfaced) you take care of other tribe problems?" He asked, completely forgetting Yukie hadn't told him exactly why he was gonna knock some heads together. A abillitie that came whenever it wanted.

Yukie smirked and raised a brow at the eagerness glad to see Julius excited for their trip. Sitting still Yukie watched as Julius cleaned off the mud with a warm wash cloth. Mulling over the question Yukie hummed softly. "Well, I guess that you could say that I keep the peace and set boundaries. If I didnt they would all fight with each other and humans I settle arguments from basic disagreements to full out violence" Yukie explained with a small smile trying to keep the job info in the lighter side. "Once a month I train each group individually to run a smaller task force kind of like the police but for non humans. They spend a week training under my eye and reduce my workload and once a month I meet with all of the cheifs of each group and we all sit down and discuss politics and how to fix new issues that arise." Yukie added trying his best to explain some aspects of his work. "By doing this I keep a better record of who is who in each community and it lets me know where I have villages that are struggling or not obeying my rules. This visit....well....its a welfare check on a tribe that I've been butting heads with depending on how it goes I'm hoping it can be resolved with a simple discussion but if not there might be a touch of violence depending if they listened to my rules since the last time I visited."

"That sounds like a lot to keep track on" Julius said thoughtfull as he got rid off the washcloth.

"With all that how in the world do you find time to yourself? I mean I would properly exploded at some point if it was me.. Now I know you got years of experience behind you, but still. There are some rules which all magic users must follow yes. But unless a crime is involved the clans are pretty much in charge of themself. Then it is up to the head of the clan how the things runs."

"Usually thats how it runs and it makes it easier on me...but sometimes I like extra eyes to watch the clan leaders dont see and Its nice to step in to help out. For small bickering and silly things I usually send Raven out to deal with it. But when it comes to repeat offenders and humans being dragged into it I do have to step in and stop it" Yukie added with a smirk laying back on a pillow. "I take time off to care for my shrines and of course I cut out time for my sexual needs usually in the winter when most of the idiots are to cold to cause trouble" Yukie added with a small chuckle clearly amused by how Julian's mind worked.

Julius blushed embarrassed as Yukie mentioned 'sexual needs' and swallowed hard. "Well.. So now I know that" he said trying to act as if it was on his mind how exactly he cover those needs.

He looked at his sleepingbag and and realized how tired he was and just like that he yawned. "I think we should maybe get some sleep? I know I'm tired from all that driving and unpacking" Julius admitted as he zipped his sleepingbag up and crawled under the covers using it like a thick blanket.

"Sorry...I forget how much humans need sleep" Yukie admitted with a small sigh before hiding himself in the darkness under the many blankets and pillows making it as if he wasnt even in the tent. "We can talk tomorrow before we leave" Yukie whispered his eyes watching Julius quietly from the shadows....the demon already madly head over heels for Julian.

Another yawn escaped him but he still smiled as he saw how Yukie dug himself in and made himself comfortable as well. Though he couldn't see Yukie, Julius could still sense the demon and somehow that made him feel calm and relaxed. "Goodnight Yukie" Julius smile as he looked towards the tower of pillows and grined amused before closing his eyes. "See you tomorrow"

He drifted off..

A few hours after a weird little energy of blue slowly torre free from Yukie's heart. The little comfort the old soul had left behind. Now it needed to return and complete the new one. The small flame danced along Yukie's skin til it reach Julius's. While sleeping the boy was somehow gotten really close to the demon, close enough to his arm touched Yukie's skin.

The blue flame sunk in under Julius skin and the bigger flame welcomed it and changed to a darker blue. Julius sighed in his sleep

Yukie breathing softly sighed sadly as his little blue flame lesft the demon not waking but curling up closer to Julian for comfort.

Julius felt warm and comfortable in his sleep. He was half awake when he noticed the drifferences compared to every other morning. It was so nice that eventhough he could see the light from the sun through the tent the young male fought with himself for just another minut of complete bless.

But the he noticed something else too.. Someone's breathing close to Julius's cheek.

You would have thought some kind of bad smell would had followed but no, not really. Instead there was this deep scent of forest and wet grass.

Curiouse Julius started to wake up and slowly opened up his eyes. Oh boy..

Julius body became tensed within a second out of disbelive when he saw Yukie's face just inches from his own.

The demon's eyes were however closed so he soon relaxed as the took the demon's features in.

Yumro was beyond handsome but so was his father in yet another way though they resemble each other frightfully much. There was just something about Yukie that made the man so much more interesting to look at. Pluse Julius had never seen such a handsome sleeping face this close ever in his life. He was quietly starring as he studied the demon's face. He was so comsumed for a while, just laying there, quietly, not moving more than a single hand to slowly stroke Yukie's hair away from his eyes.

Yukie while out cold sighed softly burying his face more into Julius's chest. Slowly the tent door opened only to find a suddenly red faced Haruhi staring down at the two. "....um....sorry to interrupt Raven sent me to fetch you both for breakfast before you leave" Haruhi mumbled avaoiding looking at the two who from his point of view where both naked and clearly very close under the covers. "I'll tell him you need a minute...to compose yourselves" Haruhi added before zipping the tent closed a second later and fumbling embarrassingly away.

"Mmmh " Yukie mumbled in response after Haruhi left chuckling while half awake the male sitting up without a shirt on and clearly somewhat confused by how close they where.

Julius couldn't describe how but when Yukie buryed his face into him. Julius's face lit up in a wide smile as a little red fire bloomed in his chest. He kept his hand on the back of Yukie's head, gently playing with the male's hair.

When the tent opened Julius pulled his hand back and tried not to blush, but from the look on the centaure's face he could tell the situation was misunderstood.

"What Uh!" Julius tried to explain but really had no idea what to say. It was only when Yukie sat up shirtless that Julius could no longer keep his face straight.

How it the world? He was dressed when they had gone to sleep.

"Um.." was all that came over Julius's lips as he starred dumfooled at Yukie for a moment.

"What is not like that!" Julius tried to explain as Haruhi left them chuckling.

"Great.." the witch sighed as he rubbed his head.

He didn't looked back at Yukie again afraid it would only embarrasse him any more with a hard on.

"Um morning.. Why are you shirtless?"

"Mmh I dont sleep clothed....must have undressed while asleep" Yukie admitted slowly waking up more as he looked at Julius. "Dont mind Haruhi...he wont tease you about it. Besides he knows the scene he would have stumbled on would have looked alot worse" Yukie admitted grabbing his shirt and tugging it on to give julius a mental break. "Need to buy him some quiet shoes he always wakes me up walking over" Yukie admitted with a yawn before sitting ontop of the blankets more or less fully clothed.

"Okay..." Julius answered and thought for a moment as they changed. "Why shoes? Is it his race related or just him who likes it. And if so, where the hell do you find shoes in hoof size??"

Julius skillfully change his shirt and pants for jeans under the cover. Normally he wouldn't have thought much of changing being it just another male in the tent. But showing his body to a man such as Yukie was a completely drifferent thing and he was so much more aware of himself.

He stepped outside and tied his shoes on as he waited for Yukie by the tent. "That remind me you never said where we were going?"

"Race related. My house has wooden floors and normally the slippers he wears protects the floors but i can usually hear him walking around outdoors to. Its quite a distraction if you go outside to bask in silence and meditate" Yukie admitted with a small sigh. "As for finding them in his size there are afew centaurs who make shoes for those that live a more city life and like to dress up more" Yukie added with a small chuckle amused by the fact Julian was willing to go to such lengths to change out of view. "Mmmh well we have afew villages higher up in the mountains and then afew places in the two bigger city's to check out" Yukie explained with a small smile before crawling out of the tent to follow Julian wanting to keep him within eyesight.

Julius eyes widened. "I never been up in the mountains before, but I've always wanted to go" He admitted with a expression that almost looked like a child's, ready for adventure. "Though I'm a witch, I grew up as a cityboy, but I love being outside." Julius grined to himself as they started walking towards the eating area. "True be told most witches and warlocks lives one in the cities. Something about how they prefer the more moden society. My father for once is allergi to grass"

He should properly shut up. Julius thought but his mouth just kept talking till they reached the other.

"So.. You two slept well I take it?" Yumro answered with a teasing grin from his spot beside Haruhi, with his arm resting around the centaure's lower back.

Julius sent a glance over at the centaurs and wondered it he had shared what he had misunderstood.

His cheeks were just a tiny bit pink as he nodded. "Uh yes" He wasn't even gonna look at the twins who both sat at the far off corner of the table beside eachother.

Rose talked with her brother through their mind link as both of the careful inspected the two. They had immediately noticed a change in both Yukie and Julius, but they hadn't had any visions lately and that frightened the twins a bit and made them constant worried.

Yukie taking in the information nodded and let Julius talk enjoying the chatter from his new friend and slightly looking around as Raven popped back up already having made his plate. Yukie smirking nodded to his other mate and at the sound of Yumros voice looked at his son. "Mmh well atleast I can get some unlike you..." Yukie added teasing Yumro playfully slightly showing the two not to tease Julian if they didnt want it to get any uglier.

"Dont scare him off we both know Ravens cut you off so with the lack of marks on Julian we can already tell he has you whipped to obey even just at friendship" Haruhi added as he made his father a plate and handed it to Yukie who went and sulked by Raven.

Yumro smile cocky when Haruhi defended him and kissed the side of the centaure's head as he helped making a plate for Julius.

Julius honestly didn't try to understand what in the world the guys were talking about when Haruhi said Raven had cut him off, or the obedience part. But he could guess what kind of marks there had been mentioned and cough embarrassed. Yumro didn't want to scare the young man off so he didn't tease him futher as he handled Julius the plate. He did however wink at him which instantly med the witch look down into his plate shyly.

'He is too adorable, I almost feel bad for the kid' Yumro shared the thought with Haruhi. 'But it's gonna be interesting how they'll turn out'

When Julius stood there with his plate he wasn't completely sure where to put himself. First though was to follow Yukie, but he was sitting with Raven and he thought maybe he should give the two some space. Then there was a spot by the twins... He still hadn't forgiven them. But just sitting there didn't mean he had to talk with them, so he sat down there without saying anything.

Okay it was weird both Rose and Hunter just sat there and peeked up at him from their plates without saying anything. In thoughs two years he had known them.. well at least Rose's mouth would always run almost like on it own.

It wasn't before Hunter leaned back to reach for something under the table, and slid it across the table towards Julius that he really looked up.

It was a box wrapped up in shiny green papir. There weren't any card or name tag on it but from the way both of them looked at him Julius could guess who it was for.

"..." Julius just looked at it in surprise but didn't really know what to say or make of it.

Rose was there for him. "Liste about yesterday, we didn't mean to trick you or hurt your feeling. It's true we haven't be honest from the start but the fact that you are a friend wasn't fake. I know how you must be angry with us thinking we just used you, but I promise we wouldn't try and do that again.. Happy birthday Juli." Rose gave him a small sad smile as he pushed the present closer.

Julius looked at the green wrap for a second before he slowly reached out for it and unwrapped it. It was an very old book but the cover didn't look all that worn. It was heavy but looked elegant. He opened it up on the first page. He couldn't understand a word off it.. It was just something he liked.

Okay they weren't totaly forgiven but they had gotten damn close now and that was enough from Julius to sent them a smile as he thanked them for the present.

(sorry I just feel like I kept on going here about nothing really)

"Seems you like him?" Raven asked Yukie amused by how close the two had gotten and the fact that Yukie clearly was a little nervous about Julius not being close to him. "If I didnt know any better Id say you already have a deep bond...havent seen you like this since I was in my younger years" Raven added slightly teasing Yukie before touching his hand in a reassuring way.

"....its strange feeling this way again..." Yukie mumbled watching the twins interacting with Julius.

"I assure you I wont let any harm come to him....d

I have to get along with my new wifey anyway...if I dont youll just be more cross with me" Raven added with a smirk getting a huff from Yukie as he looked at Raven

"Just keep it toned down...somewhat he's kinda new to the whole relationship thing...its to easy to make him blush" Yukie admitted with a smirk before kissing his mates hand.

"Please...I have restraint...Despite you coming to my bed last night I was decent enough to force you to keep your pants on and go back to your own bed after some convincing." Raven added smirking playfully as he reasted his head against his hand. "I did have to cut you off from just one naughty act...couldnt have you to awake or you might have jumped the poor lad in his sleep" Raven explained watching as the demons face only got more red from the truth of how his clothes had ended up being off. "You owe me....atleast a group date so he can grow to like me to" Raven added only getting an embarassed nod from Yukie who was glad Raven had stepped in to keep the demons more...sexual needs at bay.

Haruhi smirking watched as his fathers face turned bright red as he talked to Raven. "Seems he found out about the sleepwalking..." Haruhi admitted to Yumro quite amused that the old demon was so easily embarassed. "Im actually glad Raven and Yukie ended up so close.....Raven has just a good of control over him as Ren did" Haruhi admitted as he looked at his sleepy centaur child who came over tierdly for breakfast the boy wearing a poorly buttoned up pajama shirt.

Yumro stole a glance over at his father and Raven. "Well I wouldn't said the old man it bad of with him" the demon did a small smile. He remembered what he and Haruhi had talked about last night.

"Morning sleepyhead did the smell wake you?" Yumro greeted the young boy as he came up. He smiled kindly at the boy as he picked a plate up to serve the young man some breakfast. "So what do you wanna start with? We got eggs, toast, and pancakes with wildberries."

Rose had slowly gotten Julius to talk just a tiny bit again, and they sat keeping up a small conversation, when They noticed Julius casting glances back towards Yukie constantly.

"So you heard anything from that Ian guy?"

"Uh who?" Julius asked confused for a moment.

"The darkhaired guy with really wide shoulders? And face painted like he was into goth." Rose responded casually, but was clearly happy that Julius mind had been off the guy. "So Yukie likes you, that is new what did you do?"

"What makes you think I did anything?"

Rose rolled her eyes but didn't try to push the topick.

"What Rose is trying to ask if the two of you were alright sharing the tent?" Hunter said when it was clear to him Rose wasn't gonna say anything.

"Yeah, it was no problem, we just talked and went to sleep"