♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Yumro closed his eyes and pretented to be asleep when Raven started to talk about him again. The boy tightened his hold in his bag and use it as an pillow to rest his head on.

"Sure, just one second" Ren replied as he finished buckling the last baby in. He then went over to Noami already guessing the topick the other wanted to talk about.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"I think Yukie and Yumro should stay in seperate houses for awhile..." Naomi admitted not wanting to be cold about the subject but knowing he might come off sounding ice hearted. "Yukie doesn't like anyone going against his authority or pushing him. Hence why Yoh made him live so far away from others because he often became violent or without warning snapped and hurt people." Naomi added trying to word his feeling nicely. "Yukie was kept weaker because at one point he almost killed Yoh...after that we made him weaker and out you in charge of him. Now that he's stronger....well I cannot control him and while raven might be able to wound and try to stop him at his age Yukie still if crazed enough would snap and even hurt his children" Naomi whispered looking in at the kids with a sigh...."I'll take Yukie up to the mountains to settle him in away from everyone and you can stay with the kids at home..."

"No. I've already tried leaving Yukie to himself more times than I would have." Ren said blank out right in dissagree. "I know he can be aggressive and even turn mad right out of the blue, but from what I've learned pulling him away from us never helps". He eyed Noami not really sure how else the other had expected him to take that sort of news.

"I'm confident I can keep our children save, even from their own father if neceassary. Yukie knows that too." the wolf replied slightly angry at how Noami always knew just what Yukie needed more than his own mate. Ren turned his back to Noami as he walked back to the car. "If you see Yukie before I do tell him to get over his alfa-issues and come talk to me. If Yukie really wants time off, I rather he tell me so himself."

Yumro whom still pretended to be asleep had hear small bits of what Noami had said. He didn't get it all though but the boy still started to file in those emty spots.

'Papa wouldn't come because he hates me. He isn't coming back to Daddy, since he can't stand me' now tears really started to form underneath his close eyelashes and his lower lip trembled slightly as he hugged his bag tighter.

"...Ren. I need some space. To clear my mind" Yukie whispered standing at the forests edge his body more beast like then ever before. "I can't be around you all...because if it came down to it I don't think you would be able to really hurt me" Yukie whispered his voice broken just like his heart. "Naomi...is kind and tries to spare me shame from my past. But he bears my scars also" Yukie added looking at Naomi who sighed.

"I hold no anger against you for what you did you where young like yumro and full of anger. You never learned how to deal with your rage" Naomi explained gently removing his shirt off his body to reveal quite gruesome scarring that showed his body basically had been destroyed and stitched up underneath.

"I attacked my own mother...destroyed their body and then when You finally saved you and got your soul into a new body I tried to kill you again because I didn't want Yoh giving you special treatment..." Yukie added knowing the children couldn't see the horror of Naomis injuries. " I will not raise Yumro to be aggressive and follow in my footsteps."

"So you wanna stay completely out of his life is that what you are saying? He'll think you hate him instead is that really okay with you" Ren asked in an slightly angry tone. It was so frustrating how his mate couldn't see past his own past.

He had frown at the deep old wounds covering Noami's body and understood why Yukie needed to get himself under crontrol. But though his right mind said things would be the best that way, Ren couldn't just simply let his mate go in that state.

The wolf bite his lip as he looked down in the ground as he asked Noami if they could have a second alone.

"You really aren't making things easy for me are you" Ren let out an sad laughed as he slowly moved up close to Yukie. Knowing his mate from the feeling and scent around the beast, Ren didn't hesitate to reach an hand out and place his palm on Yukie's furry chest.

"How long do you think you'll be gone this time?" He asked worried what the other were planing. Tilting his head the wolf snuggled his cheek in the crook of Yukie's neck, trying hard to just calmly breathe in his mate's scent as he awaited an answer.

"I'll always be the feet away...always watching over you but never getting closer. I can't bear to hurt you or our children. Naomi resented me for the longest time because of his wounds" Yukie admitted snuggling Ren very lovingly as he tried to calm himself more. "I want to teach Ren how to overcome his anger and how to embrace the changes he's going through but...for now until I'm ready I need space and a clear head so I can learn how to calm myself and be what's best for Yumro" Yukie added trying to get his own feeling out and trying to fix how he felt about the whole dominance issue.

"...Even if you aren't really can I come see you from time to time..?" Ren asked after a short moment of silence where none of them had moved. He looked up at his lover feeling completely at lost as hos heart rested heavy in his chest. Ren swallowed hard but his mouth felt too dry to ease the lump slowly forming. He knew he should be getting back to the car were everyone else were waiting but he couldn't. The wolf took Yukie's hand in his and tangled their fingers as Ren lifted it to gently kiss the back of the demon's palm, careful not to get cut on Yukie's claws.

"Even if you don't want me to I'll still go, and I'll sniff you out no matter where you are" Ren promise as he placed yet another kiss on Yukie's skin.

It took every willpower in him to separate himself from his mate and take a good step backwards with hands on his back, keeping them there so they wouldn’t pulled back in Yukie.

"I gotta go...See you soon" Ren just turned facing towards the path back to the car as he continuing to bite the inside of his cheek.

"I'm not going to just cut you all off like a diseased arm...I'm going to come by and visit you and the kids" Yukie whispered watching Ren leave his side his own heart feeling quite lonely and sad. "I'll follow you home" Yukie replied as he looked at raven who wanted to ride on the top of the car the little demon enjoying the wind. Yukie sighed a little and skunked back off into the shadows hiding away from the world.

Ren took a look back over his shoulder but Yukie had already disappeared. He sighed saddened but quickly picked his feelings up from the ground as he turned to face back at the car with an friendly smile.

"Raven not on the car sweetie, the trip is too far and you'll get cold " Ren said as he came up beside the car. "And I most surely don't want you ending up in the hospital because you fell off. Another time maybe"

"Cant I fly with the car?" Raven begged wanting to stay on top of the car and stretch his wings having done so with Naomi on the way out. "Pleeeeeeeze and if I fall dad will catch me!" Raven begged Yukie laying down as a giant white wolf that was the size of the car.

Ren took a moment to reconsider as he looked at the giant wolf.

"Just don't hurt yourself okay, if anything you shout up so we can hear" the shifter agreed before gently petting Yukie's furry head as he walked over the the car door. He turned to look as Noami. "Do you know the way?" He asked as they got in the car.

"Yeah" Naomi replied watching as raven settled down on the roof and started driving being careful to go slow at first before speeding up a little raven keeping up easily beside them Yukie following alongside raven who flew to the side of the car once he had gotten a good enough start to the flying process. "Raven is quite a good flyer despite falling a few times on the way here" Naomi admitted more relaxed knowing Yukie was watching raven.

"It's just so weird to actually see him fly" Ren chuckled as he kept looking back in the side mirror watching the boy spread out is black wings.

He then went quiet for a moment before he turned to Noami. "Why are we moving this time? I mean other times we stay in one place for a few months, why this quickly?" the wolf asked. He had been wondering if perhaps something had happened back at the estate he were to know about.

"More space for our family and it's more out into the countryside. Yukie gave me that as an explanation he refuses to talk any more about it" Naomi added continuing to drive the car going down the road for another three silent hours before finally reaching a deeper area where a house was nestled beautifully in the woods.

Ren frown slightly but didn't try to ask futher and kept quiet most of the way there.

"Oh wow..." Ren were speechless as he caught the first glimpes of the house.

The house was way more out and almost completely cut off from society. They had passed the nearest house quite some miles away, but it looked as to someone had kept the place up to date from the outside.

As he got out of the car, Ren noticed the complete silence of natur and the animal in him felt so in place, every scent and color smooth both the shifter's mind and body.

Exited to see what the inside looked like he quickly unfasten the twins from their chairs and much like a child jumped up the stairs to the front patio.

"It's gorgeous!" the wolf laughed as he looked back at the rest of the family making their way up to him.

Even Yumro got out but kept himself tree steps behind Haruhi and the other's, mostly just looking down at their feets with an bored expression.

"Yumro" Yukie added his voice soft as he looked at the child waving him over "come take a walk with me" Yukie added wanting to talk to Yumro alone.

"Raven let's go inside you can show everyone their rooms" Naomi added helping the child down as raven ran inside to show them the new house.

The boy looked back surprised when Yukie had called out to him. Yumro took a quick look back towards the house and the other before walking over to his father. His head hung low and hands firmly down his sides. He peeked up nervously at the demon as he started walking and followed on, right behind him.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you...sometimes even parents and adults have trouble controlling their emotions" Yukie added continuing to walk through the deep forest knowing the path all to well. "Because of this we got angry at each other and I'm sorry" Yukie explained stopping at a small opening of the forest before unleashing the beauty to Yumro's eyes. "When I was younger and angry I use to come here to calm down and relax" Yukie explained the shrine decorated with moss and soft grasses, the shrine truly devoted to nature.

"I often was scared and felt quite alone, but here I was calm and happy" Yukie added his hand gently touching the arch of the opening where they where standing. "I've never shown anyone this place not even your mother" The demon explained a smirk on his lips.

Yumro listen on silently, letting the adult carry their conversation. The boy never knew his father had anger issues, he hadn't noticed aside from s few rar times but Yukie had always seemed so in crontrol of himself infront of the children.

Yumro slowly started to lift his head the more Yukie spoke and explained things to him in a way he could understand.

By the time Yukie's back disappeared from his view, Yumro firstly just starred at the structurer not really getting what it was before he watched it more closely. "You come here.." Yumro replied as he gently lay his hand on the soft moss to feel it's gentle energy.

The teen licked his lip before asking softly. "So...you don't hate me? Cause I thought you hated me... I don't know why I was so angry and then I got sad because I was angry and everyone turned on me" Yumro turned his face away as another strong wave of emotion cut though his chest painfully and tears formed in his eyes as he choked on the last words.

"I'm scared Papa, scared I might losse someone" a picture of his family and Haruhi popped up in his mind as his small voice admitted his thoughts to Yukie.

"I understand. This anger and such raw emotions you feel...it's hard dealing with them" Yukie whispered his arms gently wrapping around Yumro's body as he pulled him down with him so they could sit together. "Yumro, I will never hate you your my son" Yukie added gently running his hands through Yumro's hair. "I'll help you get through this and teach you how to calm yourself that way you won't be afraid of hurting anyone" Yukie whispered his wings unfolding as he wrapped them around Yumro. "A few of these things I'm going to teach you I've taught raven" Yukie explained continuing to comfort his son.

"My eyes can see your energy was pent up and confused...so to protect you I removed myself from letting any of the darkness that follows me to enter you, but here this shrine helps purify the body and mind." Yukie started his hand moving Yumro's to touch the moss at the shrine the male relaxing somewhat to show Yumro his world. With a soft shimmer the forest suddenly was full of spirits of many types and kind the shrine slightly overflowing with mystical demons and creatures. "While this is safe and peaceful to be around the second we leave the darker possessed demons and spirits will emerge. I want you to be able to calm your own emotions and protect yourself so for the next week I'll be teaching you all about your ancestors and how to best use your other forms." Yukie added a small smile on his lips.

(Wow what with the long replies ^v^)

Yumro sniffed and dried his eyes with the back of he's sleeve. It eased he more hearing that Yukie hadn't hated him and that he wanted to help him.

"But I don't have any other form Papa.. I've never transformed like you or dad" The teen said as he gently shook his head. He had both demon and wolf blood in his veins but aside from a few abillitis Yumro was human as one with pharanormal parents could be.

It spooked him when he saw creatures appearing like foggy images around them but because Yumro could still feel Yukie's touch it wasn't as terrifing as it could have been. The teen looked up at Yukie with the exact same eyes as Ren and just stayed quite for a bit as the other talked. "I wanna lean. Even if I might not never change my form like you, I still wanna know how to crontrol myself" There were determination and strenght burning deep inside him. "If I can watch out for myself I don't have anything else to fear right"

(I do have my moments where I can write a lot usually when I have time to post longer or feel a deeper desire to post more XD I try to always post long but sometimes I don't sorry)

"Even if you don't ever change its always good to keep learning" Yukie admitted his arms wrapping more around Yumro as he snuggled the lad. "I'm not a great role model but I do know how to control your anger" Yukie admitted with a small smile before cupping his hands together a soft white light shining briefly through his fingers. "This is a gift like a security blanket but for anger." Yukie explained showing Yumro the beautiful white stone that was perfectly shaped as a circle.

"When your angry...they stone will slowly start to darken and turn black once you start to calm down it will turn back to normal. This stone like the shrine can feel your anger and can be harmed in a way it's like it's living" Yukie added before taking Yumro's hand and placing thethe warm stone inside of it. "Care for it for the next six months if you can keep it healthy and pure then I wi'll reward you for your patience" Yukie added having picked up a few tips on how to keep a spiritual stone happy since Yukie often kept the demons souls in such stones. "If you do that then I can trust you'll follow in my good footsteps" Yukie explained taking out a few other stones that where red as if freshly painted in blood. "It takes a lot of patience to keep souls healthy and the one you have is very very special to me" Yukie whispered gently holding the red stone in his hand the stone slowly turning white and clean as if purified.

(it okay I get it. I don't mind the short once anymore since I'm getting use to them by now. So when I see threats like this my reaction was 'wow okay' ^^

By the way I kinda wanna ask if we could jumped some years? I been playing with a few ideas. One of them had Ren dying and Yukie in sorrow for years until he meets Ren's soul again as one of the children's friends from college. Another reason is that I wanna try adding Yumro and Haruhi more into the story as more grown-up if you are up for it?)

Yumro's eye widened when Yukie summoned the white light to his palm and watched fascinated as it formed to a firm hard circle.

The boy frowned confused when Yukie said that his anger would harm the stone. "How can my anger harm it? What happens if it turns color?" the teen asked just as Yukie took his hand and gently placed the stone in his palm.

Yumro har expected it to feel cold but the instead it felt strangely warm and kind of smooth against his bare skin.

Curiously he lightly brushed his fingertips along the stones sides and faintly felt a small movement, like a small cat moving around in it's sleep.

'This it a real soul.. wow' a small smile was playing at the corner of the teens mouth as his eyes swolled the pretty thing right up. His chest seemed to expan by the huge responsibility placed on him, Yumro felt so unbelivable proud and the stone shined just a bit more brighter on bliss of it's carrier's joy.

"You said this one is special.. who's soul is it Papa?"

(I'm down for it if your prepared for a moody Yukie who's super possessive.)

"Well...it's My first child's soul." Yukie whispered the small stone being so incredibly precious to him. "Raven is his name his original body has been living through this stone until he can be put in a better demon body" Yukie explained knowing the child that was currently with him was feeding off the stone Yumro was holding. "...he was born when I was at my lowest...I was alone and scare unsure of where I came from and what my purpose was. Raven sort of guided me until I met Ren. Sadly he died right before I met your mom" Yukie explained with a small sad smile. "I've kept him close every body I've made he's rejected but I'm getting more successful since he's able to control ravens current body right now" Yukie admitted gently touching the soft stone. "Raven is my shrine guardian and helps me with all my jobs...it's quite hard having him gone" Yukie admitted.

(Great! Just need to make something up as to how and why he dies.)

The boy looked from his father's face to the stone. "I don't think me carrying it around would be a good idea then" Yumro said with an still voice ad he carefully pulled Yukie's hand towards him and layed it back into his palm.

"I don’t wanna hurt anything precious to you Papa, I want to get crontrol of myself but I don't think I'm ready to do what you are asking of me" the teen admitted as he closed Yukie's fingers around the stone and took a step back out of he's parents embrace. The young boy folded his hands on his back as he smiled. "I don't always get our Raven but if your's is anything like him, it will be fun to meet him some day"

After a few hours with them talking more about various things the afternoon sun was starting to set before any of them had noticed the time. Ren weren't really worried about the two being alone together, though whatever Yukie had said about his emotions taking the better of him around moody people. His mate from how he knew Yukie would use violent against kids as the very last way out.

But they had still been gone most of the day and he and the rest of the children had already been out fishing and back with five big fish for dinner without either of them returning.

At last Ren couldn't keep himself back and tried calling over their mate bond. "Yukie, how are things going? I know you said you would br away for some time but are you still gonna do that? And what about Yumro? Is he still with you." the wolf asked while preparing the fish for cooking. Both of his hands and the knife he been using were blood but was easily cleaned off under the running water.

"We caught lots of big fish for dinner if you two are hungry" Ren offered while drying his hands with an towel.